House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 am

Be on a leash? Well then, that was just offensive to the werewolf race! Haley thought but didnt take it to heart. He seemed to have followed her and when he had got to her, he leaned in close, only to purposely miss and open the fridge "Oh now that's cruel." then he walked away with a soda in his hand and went back to the couch "You know the way of the game." she then went over and stepped in front of him "I wouldnt let you get away that easily." she lifted her hand and cupped his chin "You just love pushing all the buttons."Haley then leaned in close "Too bad they're not all the right ones." she pulled away from him even though she was so close to kissing him. She was just being stubborn at this rate. Two can play at that game, Chanyeol. Though..I hope you know I wouldnt go as far as bedroom activities. she thought as she bit her lip
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:11 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Tumblr_m7kt8ak6Lz1qd1a8no1_500

I was watching the guy who was just sitting outside of the mansion. He was shaking and it was easy to notice. The thing was it wasn't cold at all outside so either he was scared of seeing me or something else was bothering and worrying this kid. When he stood up and walked back into the mansion I waited  about a minute of to hoping he would go up to his room so when I walk in and to the mansions kitchen I wouldn't run into him with just my underwear on. Walking up to the front door jumping up onto my hind legs and opening the door with my mussel and walking in closing the door with my hind leg. I then peeked around thinking I saw no one but really the guy I saw was just hidden behind a pillar from the livingroom. I lowered myself to the ground as I shifted back into my human form with a strapless black bra on and fire red underwear. "Much better" I say as I rolled my shoulders and my neck and walked over and into the kitchen which was attached to the living room and pulled out a steak. This kitchen was always stocked incase you ran out of food in your room which I'm glad about cause I was always to lazy to go to the store and shop for food.  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:15 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 R72ag1

The way she had been acting, didn't not intrigue him. He sat there his eyes moving with hers, as he shrugged it off. "Doesn't bother me." He took another sip of his soda, as she cupped his cheek purposely doing something he did just a moment ago. "Stealing my tricks eh?" He glared at her, but his eyes slowly moved away from her figure. "How about we go on a walk"He stood up "Seems even more fun, when you don't know how to kiss" He prepped his lips out to mock her "You do miss a lot." He winked before walking over to the coat hanger, grabbing his trench coat only to put it over his dark denim flannel. As much as he noticed she liked to play these sort of games, most likely she cannot finish. She might have not known the ending of teasing, it leads to a lot. He did not want to get there, so he stopped the teasing. Licking his lips in return too turning his head too only watch her movement. She sat on the couch, still there as he gave a loose shrug. "If you're just going to sit there, i might as well go have fun on my own." He slowly opened the door only too close it behind him, walking down the quiet hallway although he heard voices and chatter on the other end of the hallway in which he was going.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:24 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Giphy

I unwrapped the steak from the package and grabbed a pan and placed it on the stove top placing the steak in the pan. I put the stove top on about a medium to medium high and waited till I could hear the steak sizzling. I smiled and then went over to the fridge and grabbed out some onions, garlic and a lemon and chopped up a few pieces and added the garlic and onion to the pan and waited for it to brown until I filled the steak over and squeezed in some of the lemon juice. I let the pan sizzle pretty loud then went and cleaned off my hands that smelt like garlic. It was the only thing I hated when it came to cooking with garlic but it gave the steak a nice taste to me. As I waited for the other side to cook I started to hum to myself but not some cheesy little sunshine song. More like songs I grew up around. Sounds about where we were really from. Hell..
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:34 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 2eoxvyb

The day finally was coming closer to an end, as the light outside slowly faded. He then realized he didn't finish his soda, he shrugged. He didn't turn around he most likely kept walking to go to the kitchen. As he was walking toward the kitchen, his eyes didn't really wander anywhere but the place he was heading. He was just going to grab a water this time, as if it was cold it would calm down the heat his body was consuming at the moment. When he walked into the kitchen, he saw a women standing in only her under garments. He stood there, his eyes glared at her figure only to just look at what she had been cooking. "Some one i assume is very comfortable in their skin." He cocked a brow, before heading over too the large silver fridge propping it only searching for a water bottle. There was so many, he grabbed a smart water as their was tall bottles more for him. The smell permeated the room, he was okay with that he liked the smell. Turning toward her and walking too only lean on the counter watching her cook. She must have been some sort of shifting creature, in order too wander in her bra and such. He didn't care, for a male it was a nice sight but his thoughts stuck too what she had been cooking. Not interested in eating, it was just interesting too him. Although his hair hung over his eyes, barely hiding them it gave him a much more mysterious attire.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:41 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Adriana-lima-alux-gif-angel-victorias-secret

I was moving the steak around in the pan to get it to take in all I flavors in the pan. As I hummed I could hear a mans voices come out of no where and I jumped a little and turned and looked over at him then down at my body when he has made a comment about being comfortable. "Ya. You can say that I am." I say with a smile as I turned my head to him for a second or two to see who it was then back to the steak and then flipped it back onto the other side. I could easily use fire to cook the steak but I didn't wanna set the mansion on fire or burn my poor steak. When he walked and leaned on the counter next to me to see what I was cooking I raised an eyebrow shifting my weight onto one side and smiled. "Would you like one or are you just interesting in staring at the food." I say with a laugh as I put my hand on my hip.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:51 am

"Oh? Are you mocking me?" she said with a shake of her head before she watched as he got his coat since he had asked if she wanted to go on a walk. Of course she went to the couch and sat down, watching as he headed out. "...Okay I cant let him go by himself. I wanted to go out anyway." getting up she got her shoes on and followed after him "Chanyeol! You're not going without me." she called out as she jogged up to him, walking with him as she picked up the sound of two others talking. "There's other people here already?" she asked as her blue eyes looked from Chanyeol to the people down at the hall who seemed to be distracted There are more and more people arriving by the minute. I guess the mansion wont be empty after all. It seems like it would fill rather quickly.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 343heu9

Leaning against the counter, watching her cook as she asked him if he wanted one. It took him a moment too actually think if he was hungry, he shook his head. "Nah i'm alright." As his eyes went too Haley who stood there as well, she seemed quite uncomfortable with the girl that was only in little to no clothes.But his eyes didn't wander too where they weren't suppose to be. It was nice too get away from being teased from a girl he wasn't sure about. His feelings weren't headed toward a crush with anyone, he saw everyone here just as a friend. It would make everything more simple for everyone, then worrying about who likes who. She seemed to laugh a lot and i mean Ashlynn her smile spread ear to ear. He smiled in return, a friendly matter as he knew her heat wasn't so bad. She must be something, that involved fire for a moment he got quite excited too know someone besides himself works with fire. When then brought his attention too her once more, instead of Haley. "So what's your name?" He asked calmly as his voice was smooth yet rusty. He started to feel a bit more uncomfortable then before being surrounded by a girl who likes him and one not fully dressed.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:42 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 E985a9825aee7b2a4358e1345c840f40_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_

When the other girl walked in and stood next to the guys I looked back down at my body then back over at him. "My names Ashlynn." I say taking a deep breath in and turning back to the steak. It smelt like wet dog which meant one of them was a werewolf and burnt skin which meant one played with fire and it had to be the guy since the wet dog smell didn't happened until the girl had walked in. It was alittle weird to have another girl walk in and well only have me in my under wear even more if she was his girlfriend or something since she did scream 'you not going anywhere without me' so who really knows. "And what's your name?" I asked as I finished cooking the steak grabbing a plate and placing the steak on it then turning back to the counter and leaned on it as I took a bite from the steak. "What really bothering me if which one of you is the werewolf and which one plays with fire cause I know a werewolf cant play with fire like a hell hound can" I say with the chunk of meat in my food and then finished chewing the piece when I finished speaking.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 1zwddus

Glancing at both of them, her name stuck in his mind same goes for her appearance. She had then asked of his name "Chanyeol" his replied his voice rusty yet charming. When she continued her comment on which one is a werewolf and such, he slightly chuckled to himself. Dog jokes, what a classic thing too do she must have been something involving it. If she had such a easy sense of smell. "She's the werewolf, i am thee one that plays with fire." Crossing his arms across his chest, glancing at both of the females in front of him. Time to time, he would not only just glance at their faces but their figures like any other regular male. Snapping out of it, he would smirk at the smart ass comments that applied. Haley didn't seem very appealed by what Ashlynn was wearing. Believe him, he didn't either at the thought he cocked a brow. "You must be a mutt also? Your taste in food, sense of smell tells me other wise." He gave a loose shrug as he became witty, and begging for some chaos as the heat rises. The moment tensed he found himself in some tight situation between the two girls. Haley didn't like dog jokes, he was fully aware of that but she must be fully aware of handling it.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:10 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Tumblr_m9ud4qOhLm1rq1pyjo1_500

Taking another bite of the steak and smirked as I listened to him talk nodding when he said his name and which one was the werewolf and which one he was. He then went on to ask if I was a mutt and I laughed covering my mouth and swallowing the piece steak and placing the plate down besides me and wiping my hands together and put my hands on my hip. "Sweetheart. A Hellhound is not a mutt. I'm purebred. Formed and crafted by the devil himself. Plus I don't think a mutt has the power to fuck around with fire and also set their body on fire when filling." I say with a smirk as I stared at him my eyes changing colors from their green blue color to a dark orange color in the shade of fire. :And since your the one that plays with fire what might you be? Your clearly not cool enough to be a hellhound" I say with an evil smile and laughed a little through the smile.  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Amqz4h

He stood in silence, of what she had said. He smirked devilishly, she was looking for some of argument or even maybe a little chit chat. He chuckled, he wasn't offended he never happened to be. "Oh, you think i'm going to be offended by not being some sort of dog?" He leaned over the counter slightly as he untangled his arms. "I'm a witch doctor, black magic is quite fun" Witches back in Salem were known too be working with the devil, but they were females. Males were rare too see as witches which makes it even more interesting. He found himself interested in being a good friend of hers, she had his sense of humor it made it so much more fun. As his redish dyed hair hung over his eyes [as like the photo from my last reply] he gave a twisted smile, as if he was interested on setting the world on fire with her. As much as Haley may have been upset, but he was not interested on making out on a daily basis. Sexual harassment if you tell me, while then leaning off the table heading toward the trash where he threw out his bottle that was emptier than the women's soul. Placing his hands together, looking back up at her. "I may not be able to set myself on fire, but i am able to do so much more." He crossed his arms once more before standing away from the both of them.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:24 pm

Haley didnt like what the girl had been wearing at all simply because it was just showing off everything. If anything it made her want to want to facepalm. Her name was Ashlynn. That was a nice name "I'm Haley. Just your normal and average werewolf. Though, being a hellhound sounds amazing in it's own way." the wolf shrugged and listened as they spoke to eachother "Know what i'm just gonna go and take out my energy. I'm kind of going a little crazy since i'm not outside." she backed towards the doorway "Nice meeting you Ashlynn. Chanyeol, I'm gonna kick your ass for calling her a mutt." she teased with a laugh before turning and heading out. Something vanished out from her head and seemed to have her wanting that crazy run. Chanyeol also was having fun just talking with the hellhound chick so might as well leave him alone. Haley was not jealous. She was actually accepting in a way. Honstly, she was too foward and she promised herself not to do it again.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Whats she will look like on fire but girl form:

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Tumblr_ly10qbyWXA1r86c2ao1_r1_500

When he had brought up being a witch doctor and raised my eyebrow alittle with a smirk. "Wait. does that make you secretly a girl? Cause I thought witches were only females not boys." I say raising my arm to my face and resting my chin in three fingers as I gave him a playful like smile. "Since we both play with fire about we go outside and see what we got to show. Its dark out so I should be a nice show to watch throwing around some balls of fire." I say raising my eye brows and finished off my steak before putting the plate in the sink. "Come on little witch. Lets dance in the fire. Oh wait your probably not fire proof." I say and smirked and walked to the door of the kitchen. "Don't tell me your to scared to show a hellhound what you got."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:13 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 F1gjdk

His eyes finally seemed to have left her, her comment made him chuckle in response. What a clever thing too say, although he had already knew she was going to mention that. To clarify in that mind of his, his eyes happened too rest back onto her. "Well smart ass, even men can work with the devil in mysterious ways." He waved his fingers in a motion, giving off a stupid way of trying to spook her. He laughed, before rubbing his hands together for a slit second. He nodded his head, giving off a loose shrug in the same time. "I can withstand my own fire, i don't burn like you mutts do." He gave off a wink, before placing his hands into his pockets. "But if we shall dance in our own fire, might as well go now." The night was about the best time too do it, was the sun had vanished it was time too have some fun. With an almost nude woman, what a day for an average early twenty aged man. Walking out, as he hoped she had followed behind heading toward the doors of the mansion. Too go into the deepest part of the woods, best place too generally light it on fire.

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 2m5hulg

When the night had fallen upon them all, his eyes scanned the horizon. The mansions lights most likely lit up the whole road from about a mile down. He had been here for several days already, as many seemed to roll up more and more each time. Each and everyone seemed too get along with others pretty damn easy. Then came him, where his eyes avoided what others had to offer. Their pettiness, horrible sense of style, horrid sense of humor, everything about the human being was a disgust. Being one of the gods of death was beyond him, his hunger for the rotting flesh of a human was tearing at his stomach. For him, lately he had been murdering animals too get a taste of flesh and all that blood. Everyone here happened too be with another being, he couldn't get anyone alone. When he roamed the woods, for a snack he came across a wolf. He glared deeply, knowing it must have been a shifter. This was his time too snack on something other than a mutt, he had killed a wolf before but not for a couple of days. "All alone? or tell me other wise" he stood, his voice smacked down with a twisted foreign accent. He didn't seemed impressed with the creature, she didn't seem impressed with him either. But he didn't mind, his eye color was a deep red, could hardly tell unless you were dyeing too know. Other than that, he ran his hands into his pockets of his over sized black jacket. As the air had gotten colder, along his bare pale skin.

"The darkness became my world and i could see"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:33 am

Haley was absolutely loving her run in the woods. It made her forget all the human crap she had to deal with while in the mansion. She then slowed to a stop as she sniffed something out. Lifting her head to the air, she took the scent in and turned, seeing a boy standing there. He looked Similar to Chanyeol. Korean? Possibly. But something was up which made Haley growl slightly before shifting back with her hand on her hip "I'm alone because I had the sudden urge to take a run." she said with a slight narrow in her eyes "What brings you into the forest? Not many people like walking out here, especially in this chilly weather." his smell was different. It wasnt like a normal scent she normally smelt on a daily basis. He was some sort of...Not really immortal but a supernatural being.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:51 am

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 2l8ez2u

Her voice was smooth, yet sketchy as if she didn't approve of him. His stance was still and tall, he hadn't moved not even a inch it made him seem odd. He was very proper, his eyes scanning her and the area surrounding them. Giving a slight mumbled under his breath when he happened too hear she was alone. "I come for the darkness, it gives me something worth living for." The sarcasm was hardly noticeable but he happened to be already half dead. His body was rotting inside out, but it takes years and years too notice anything changing. The dark bags under his eyes were also very noticeable as if he hadn't slept since 1880. It didn't bother him, he liked the look on him it fit with his natural being. Or what he naturally was, why was a creature such as himself doing on earth in the first place. He had no place in hell too rest, so the devil himself gave him a job to do. Feed upon corpses, he chuckled too himself lying in his own head. That wasn't the case, his story goes way back he almost can't remember a damn thing. "The names Xiumin or as no one seems to call me, Eurynomous." He happened to know, she didn't know what he was even by the name he provided at the end. He glared not moving a inch until he stepped a foot closer too her too catch her scent and taste in flesh that seemed too itch for his lips.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Haley smiled and rolled her eyes as his sarcasm before she spoke after his Introduction "Well..Xiumin. I'm Haley." As he would step closer to her, she took a step back. Why did it seem that most Korean boys looked so cute. "As you can tell, I'm a werewolf shifter. Except on full moons I get moody but have control on the wolf." she told Xiumin. Xiumin was a very interesting name, it was something that she hadnt heard before and had grabbed her attention for sure. Though, his style was different from others. She guessed he just wanted to be the different person out of the crowd "Would you mind telling me what species you are? Or are you one of those secretive types? Like being all mysterious and such." she then slid her hands into her pockets as she waitied for his response.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 2qtfitf

Xiumin had been taking small glances at her eyes, too make it seem just a tad bit less awkward. He then placed both his arms next to his sides, standing with a creepy stance. Of course she had been a shifter, there happens too be quite a lot here. Her scent rubbed off quite easily, it wasn't that hard too tell. But when she had been in human form, she wasn't fully clothed. He avoided everything below her collar bones, it wasn't that hard for him it was a lot easier. She had happened too ask what he was as if she was curious and it was eating at her. "I am one of many Gods of Death, too be specific i feed upon corpses." His hair was a black, it looked fluffy yet healthy unlike his skin where it was filled with pale yet sand colored tones. His collar bones stuck out, he was perfectly fit if you were too see him shirtless it was a reward. He just had a death vibe from him, they were all like that 'god/goddesses of death' they were so rare to find this day an age. They don't show upon the earth anymore as they use too back in the early 1400's - late 1700's. They seem to be whipped out being placed back in such a place as they belong. Being evil, cruel, and intelligent is what their personalities were made for. She happened too be quite alluring, he wasn't attracted but she was attractive enough to grab his attention. Although he wasn't a fan of wolves, dogs, anything canine related he's dealt with a lot of those creatures. She seemed attracted too him, just by the way she happened too look at him. It left him glaring at only her, with the cold brushing through his black hair.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 pm

Luckily her lack of clothes had left her in her pants and almost shirtless. But she shifted back anyway cause she had fur and felt much more comfortable that way. Then, she used her mind to talk with him You are a god of death which feeds on corpses? Sounds like Ah Puch from..I believe the Hindu or Mayan Mythology. I had forgotten which he belonged to. she huffed and shook out her fur for a moment Promise you wont eat me and maybe we could take a walk, or a run. Unless you're just here to wonder around aimlessly? either way she was going to walk or run. Sitting down, she waited to hear is response as her tail gently brushed against the floor and very slowly. Patiently Waiting. This time, Haley wanted to learn about someone and not rush like she had with Chanyeol. Speaking of, she had to go and apologize. She was too straightfoward towards him and it possibly made him think something different of her.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:14 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Giphy

As he had agreed to throw around and play with some fire I smiled crossing my arms as let him head out of the kitchen and to the front doors to where I followed him out. He headed off to the woods. I was a little uneasy about playing with fire in the woods and burning it down but I guess I couldn't be the only one blamed if it did get burned down. When we got to a decent part of the woods I leaned myself into the trees and rolled my neck a little with a smirk as I closed my eyes as a bright fire flame started from my feet and ran up my body ending in a explosion of red, yellow and orange when it covered my hair and face. My hell hound teeth had came out and lingered over my bright red lips as my eyes shifted to the bright orange that was able to be seen through the flames that surround me. I stepped out and in a way circles him with a grin on my face leaving burnt foot steps on the grass that I stepped on. My hair moved with the flames but staying out of my face. They almost had become one with the flames. "Show me what you got Witch." I say moving my hands around as my claws slide out.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:26 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 Fnv6v5

Xiumin's facial expression was dull, he didn't seem very impressed nor entertained. She communicated with his mind, as he heard it knowing he could do the exact same. But he decided to keep that too himself, he gave a loose shrug. "It's Greek mythology, usually the mythology goes with the nationality of oneself. I just happen to be a bit different" His head tilted as her tail tapped on the ground as if she was amused nor interested in the conversation. Her mind seemed to be going on about another being, of Chanyeol? A korean male about 6' and around the age of Twenty - four. He knew everyone here, it was an instinct he couldn't help but not control. "Perhaps your thoughts happen to be filled with a man named Chanyeol? Am i correct?" As creepy as it sounded, that's what he had hoped she brought up communication through the mind. He smirked slowly as it faded within time of the conversation. He didn't seem amused, but she seemed to be a bit shocked he knew that. Well the male isn't stupid, he had been here for a couple days and has eyes. He's observant, it hadn't been the first time he had seen Chanyeol and Haley together nor separated. But she had been bummed out about something involving the male, hoping he can find out but not help.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:33 pm

Chanyeol? How did- Oh, okay so he read minds apparently. Haley huffed with a slight growl Chanyeol was another guy I met who turned out to be my room mate. And well, lets just say things got crazy, lots of teasing went on as well as some kissing. I dont know what I was thinking. I'm normally not like that at all but something just drew me to him. Eh, whatever, I dont care. He met a Hellhound who he grew a liking to so it makes my life easier on forgetting what happened between us. Her tail had stopped moving as she seemed to be a bit irritated I promise never to be like that again. It was so stupid of me. I'm a mature woman -Or so I thought- and I just went ahead and made out with the one guy I just met who happened to be my room mate. the sound of her voice was clearly annoyed and irritated as she got up and walked towards him, only she walked past him. I'm going to look for a like to cool myself down with. these were the last words she said to him as she started walking away in search for a lake.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 2hwo67l

As he heard her comments, he rolled his eyes in amusement. "Man who let the dogs loose" He chuckled, as the flames lit up the darkness that surrounded them. As she gave him permission, he messed with her vision glaring directly at her. He changed her vision too believe she had saw him standing in the middle of the trees. With every bit of nature lit on fire, it was black magic to mess with someones vision. But being a witch was fun but being a witch doctor dealt with demon possession exorcisms etc etc. Which happened to be so much more fun, with changing her vision back to normal, he started creating fire above his hands without actually touching it. Lighting his dark brown eyes with a bright orangeish red. He found the flames beautiful, but he was so amazed by it. He was able to fry your brain, turn your insides into ash and charcoal, and cause you too do something he wants with force. He ran his hand along the ground as a flame followed soon forming up into the arm, basically protecting himself. Soon it vanished when he wanted it too, he turned too her. "I'm just getting started." Working with fire, such as that was difficult too do. There's not much you can do that isn't almost like that. But he leaned against the tree and looked at her.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 13 105dvnb

The night grew even colder, when what he had mentioned made her upset. He stood there as she passed, he thought for a moment before following her. He wasn't done with this conversation they just had started. "You know, Haley." His voice grew cold and rusty as the more colder it have gotten. "There is a lot of women throughout time, that i have seen. Grow attached to a males with no interest in them, Yes you will make a move which will set off the male in another direction. You just have to turn with them." He had a way with words, although he was practically a demon with a mind set of a 1400 year old. He has seen a lot, done a lot, ruined a lot but she seemed damaged. Perhaps she was looking for a way to fix things with the male she had grown too. "Whoever this other person may be who caught his attention, may have a trait he prefers." He gave a loose shrug as he walked behind her, the mist coming from his nostrils and everytime he happened to breath through his nose. Keeping an eye out for a lake, too make it easier for the both of them. He was completely fine with the weather but he was going to stand outside the lake instead of in it. Observing the landscape, when they arrived he slowly walked up the edge of the shore line. It was massive, but he could still see the outside of the other side.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next