House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:44 am

Hi Ali ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:45 am

whats up?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 am

Not much. Life. You?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:48 am

cupcakes :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:56 am

Cupcakes???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:00 am

If anyone's alive, would they like to rp? Because I'm bored and hardly anyone's been on for long and I feel rp deprived! DX

The House Of Immortality Lightn11
One incredibly talented cosplayer Very Happy Oh gosh, can I marry her dressed as Lighting? Please? X3 Damn! That's perfect! And super hot! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:12 am

Vedui'! No. No elven here. Please. Aww Sad

Sorry I disappeared yesterday, Kirsten called and I went over to hers fpr a sleepover then we went to town today... I'll rp though! Who and who??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:15 am

Bex and Dayna, since there's only 3 days until Dayna's birthday! O.o I don't speak elven, what did you say? Hot Lightning. *Is drooling at the picture.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Imagine if Matt snuck into the bathroom and kissed Dayna's cheek, causing her to jump almost drop the phone in the bath before saying, 'Matt! Not while I'm in the bath! Out!' while still on the phone to Bex XD

"Hey hey, bestie!" I grinned as I talked to my best friend, practically sister, on thd phone, kissing Tyler's cheek again quickly before deciding that I needed to pick out my outfit. And Robyn's outfit. And pack a bag of stuff for Robyn. Oh boy, lots to do. As I walked into the closet, I kept talking to Dayna. "I kinda wrote this song about how we're best friends but it's a duet and I'm thinking about recording today sooo.. Wanna come down to the studio and record it with me? I'll teach you the song before we record and we have pretty much all day until the kids come home from school." As I pulled out a fluffy jumper, a t-shirt and some jeans, I heard a high pitched squeal from the bedroom and smiled to myself. "Plus there's a certain little girl who wants to see you." That should be enough bribing, I mean, who wouldn't want to see my little Robyn, the most adorable little baby on the planet?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 am

Greetings XD t'was the closest I could get to hi xD

And okies, repost?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:21 am

Neeevermind
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 am

Sorry, had to help my dad with something, and yes cupcakes :3 i was eating a cupcake. Oh, and that cosplay is amazing, i love final fantasy
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:24 am

Ohhh. Ok! How's my girl been? Oh yeah! You two got food poisoning didn't you. *Smirks.* How did you know that?! I heard you both throwing up the other day. Y'know, you should really learn how to cook properly, Jace. -_- Shut up, at least I tried -_-

Nice Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:31 am

Dayna: I laughed a little, "Aww now could I say no to ickle Robyn." I laughed to myself, I hadn't even noticed the door open. "What time to you want to meet u-" I gasped as Matt kissed my cheek, how did he even get in here!? I nearly dropped the phone, but kept my grip on it. Only just though! "Matt! Not while I'm in the bath! Out, now!" I scolded him slightlu, almost forgetting about Bex, but I couldn't stop smiling! Gah! "Aaaaanyway... What, err, what time do you wanna meet up?" I asked her again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:45 am

I could hear Matt laughing in the background and saying 'Aww! Can't I stay? I'll be good!' And I rolled my eyes. Men. Why did they always insist of interrupting bathtime? Oh yeah, because they were all just a liiittle perverted. "Give it an hour, I still need to get ready and stuff. But, y'know, if you guys are in the middle of something, we can meet up a little later." I couldn't help but laugh at that, because it probably made Dayna embarrassed. At least she was having fun with Matt, and she was happy too, which was good. Aaanyway, I put the phone on speaker and closed the closet door, starting to get dressed - I could have a bath later once Robyn had gone to sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:11 am

Dayna: I laughed a little bit, shaking my head as I did so. "An hour is fine," I told her. "Can we go get some lunch before we record it though?" I asked, that would give me time to read through her lyrics and learn the song, as well as tell her about being pregnant, I was nervous but excited about telling her but I was sure it was going to be a good day. Maybe we could even discuss plans for my birthday... Probably a movie and a sleepover, that'd be nice.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:35 am

"Sure, lunch sounds great." I grinned as I pulled on my clothes, trying to take the mess that was my hair. "I guess I'll see you at the little cafe by the studio in an hour! See ya!" i hung up then and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once that was done, I returned to the bedroom, giving Tyler a big kiss while sneakily stealing Robyn from him. "Sorry number one daddy, but this little princess has to get ready for a day out. Stay home and try to relax, ok?" Another quick kiss and I went off to Robyn's room to get stuff ready.

"Sounds like you're going out." I commented, kneeling down by the bathrub and kissing Dayna's cheek again. "take it easy though, ok? If you start feeling sick, call me and I'll drive you straight home and you can curl up in the couch all day watching movies." My lips travelled to my wife's neck, which was kind of wet and tasted like that bubble liquid, but I didn't mind. "Want me to give you a lift to wherever you're going?" It was the least I could do for her, especially since she was probably gonna be sick on her birthday. Ok, now I felt bad about getting her pregnant, but I didn't regret it one bit.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 am

Dayna: I smiled over at my yusband, "Don't worry, honey, I'll be fine." I told him, although curling up and watching a movie seemed kinda cool... "And yeah, you can give me a lift, I feel too lazy to drive." I said with a little laugh. "You know where the cafe is, the one near the recoreing studio?" It was good that Matt was taking me, since there was no where to park.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:02 am

"Ok, well you better get out of the bath first. And get dressed 'cause I don't think Bex would appreciate you being naked, or anyone in the cafe." Smiling, I stood up again and headed towards the door. "I'll be in the jeep when you're ready." I told Dayna before leaving the bathroom and heading downstairs. Being met by Rascal, I bent down and scratched behind his ear. "Hey buddy, I'll be back in a minute, just gotta take Dayna into town." I dog the german shepherd before heading to the garage and getting into the jeep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 am

Dayna: Once I finished kn the bath, I dried off and put my hair up into a ponytail, I pulled on a pale blue long sleeved shirt and dark tracksuit bottoms. I grabbed my jacket on the way down and met Matt in his jeep. Once we left I smiled over at him, "Do you mind pcking Kara up for me?" I asked him, since I'd probably be with Bex fora while.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:37 am

Once I had sorted everything, I put Robyn in her pram and slung the bag over one of the back handles. With my lyrics in my back pocket, I gave Tyler a kiss goodbye and left on foot. It didn't take me long to walk into town, only 10-15 minutes, and once I was at the cafe, I went inside and sat at an empty table, unuckling Robyn and holding at. I got a couple looks as I talked to my little girl, but I was kinda getting famous now, soI was expecting a few looks and a couple people taking pictures.

"Sure, I don't mind picking her up, and I'll pick you up once you're done so you'll have to call me. Oh and I'll cook dinner tonight too." Ok, maybe I was taking things too far, but I was just worried about Dayna doing too much and making her even more sick. Damn, I was going to turn into an over-worrying partner and an over-worrying dad, wasn't I? I was going to have to learn how to relax. Aaanyway, we pulled up outside the cafe and leaned over to give Dayna a drawn out kiss. "Have fun doing crazy girly things, honey." I murmured against Dayna's lips with a smile.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:50 am

Dayna: Once I had said goodbye to Matt, I headed into the cafe, and once locating Bex, I smiled at her and walked over, sitting down in the seat opposite my best friend. "Aww she's growing so fast, Bex!" Isaid as soon as I sat down, her little girl was just the most adorable baby I'd seen! So cute! "So, what's this song you were on about?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:00 am

"Here." I leaned forward slightly and pulled the lyrics out from the back of my jeans, handing it to Dayna. "And I know, she's getting bigger and cuter everyday! And she's getting more talkative and stuff too! She'll probably start crying a lot soon though, she should start teething soon." I grimaced at the thought and kissed Robyn's head, rubbing noses with her and grinning at her little giggle. "Want me to go and grab you some food while you get acquainted to little miss legally blonde here? It is lunch time afterall." And then once we had some food in our systems we could catch up with each other's lives, because it felt like forever since we last saw each other!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 am

Sorry I'm really poofy :/

Dayna: After reaeing through the lyrics quickly, smiling to myself as I did so, I noddes. "Yes please, I'll have whatever your having thanks." I told her with a smile, before taking Robyn. "Hey there sweetie," I said to her as Bex went to get food. "Aren't you just the sweetest." I was looking forward to having another baby, see them like this, hold them ad watch them grow up.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:43 am

my computer's norton messed up so im on my dads laptop till i finish fixing my main computer bbbllleeehhhh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next