House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! Empty House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:55 am

The brand new version! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:31 am

A new day, a new morning and most people had left the mansion to either travel the world or they found good jobs that dont require staying here anymore. Or they just left to be somewhere else so they can do things on their own. A new year made a large toll on the people on the mansion seeing as so many left, but so many still remain. Roje, had been one of those remaining people. She hadnt found anything to do yet, other than learn in college. Of course, she chose the online college thing because it was a ton much easier than walking into a class. Plus she got to stay in her pj's all the time! But not this time. In the lobby with her Jeans, and her navy sweatshirt(Or jumper for you guys Razz XD), she looked at the various keys that were returned to their proper hooks "This mansion feels dead empty right now." Roje said, putting her hands on her hips "At least there's a hell less drama around here."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:46 am

Three whole years. Three years wondering around into nowhere, just trying to stay alive. I don't even know where I am anymore, obviously still America because I hadn't traveled across seas yet. Right now, I was in a forest, probably around midday. All of the animals had a sense of fear, at least the ones I could see. Something had to be scaring them, and I was worried about what it might be. I decided I better get out of this forest as soon as I could. As I started running I heard what could only be a growl, either a bear or a wolf and considering it was a forest it was probably the latter. I ran towards an opening and didn't question where it would lead. Upon seeing a very large house I took the opportunity and ran straight to it. Upon opening the door I saw a young woman. "Um... Sorry, I-I can leave in a minute it's just... There was... I don't know, a wolf I think and I just wanted to get away." I panted out, still out of breath from the sprinting.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:17 am

Turning towards the door that randomly just bursted open, Roje raised her eyebrow as she spotted a young boy, probably not that much younger than she was but still, he looked young. He sounded frightened when he saw her as well even after he said what spooked him "You're acting like i'm going to rip your head off or something." which she was not going to do "If anything you're welcome here if this is the place you were looking for." shrugging, she walked past him and pushed him gently from his back into the room and closed the door "It's cold out, especially for a vampire." Roje then turned and walked by him "Do you plan on staying? I can toss you a key if you would like me to." He was a fresh face of youth.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 am

"Looking for? I wasn't really looking for anything except a bit of escape... And what do you mean vampire?!" I know I definitely wasn't one, so she must be.... Oh wow... She seemed calm, bored even. Yet relieved... I don't know what this place is, but she was welcoming me into what I could only assume was her home. "Like you don't want me to leave? I mean, this is your place and I'm just a stranger who just ran in and started talking about a wolf..." Maybe she was lonely. I mean, a big place like this in the middle of nowhere, not exactly the most exciting thing in the world. But it could be a place for me to just rest up a little, gain my strength back and be on my way again, wherever that way was. "I'm Tai, by the way." I gave a small smile, feeling happy to talk to someone for the first time in ages.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:32 am

Roje smiled a bit "Roje." her smile had changed to a grin simply because his reaction with her saying she was a vampire made her want to burst out laughing "This isnt my home, Tai, just know this. I'm one of the people who stay here and live here. We've had so many people in the past but most have moved on and left this place pretty empty. But there is still some people left and not too much drama." As if I could ever afford a place like this unless i'm like Dracula who lives in a dark castle. Ha! Yeah right! "If you stay here, you're able to do just about anything. We have a gym, a game room, kitchen of course, dining room, ball room and all that good s***." she waved her hand "Also, be happy you're on my good list, i'm not normally this nice to people." Ever.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:00 am

I couldn't help but pay a slight bit more attention at the mention of a game room. "And why, if I may ask, am I on your good list and not bad list?" I was curious as to what made people fall onto her bad list. The girl, Roje, a really unique name, seemed to be friendly enough, and this place, whatever and wherever it is seems to be quite open to guests. "How much do you have to pay? Like per night and stuff." I couldn't exactly afford much and certainly not a magnificent place like this. At least I assume it's a hotel of some sorts, what else could it be? If it was free surely they wouldn't be able to afford all of these incredible features. Definitely not a ballroom. I wonder if it had even been used, or whether it was just for show. Either way this place was just... Fantastic!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:10 am

"I normally argue with people because they step on the wrong lines. My lines. Anyway, No price to stay here." this place wasnt a hotel. There wasnt a sign that said "Hotel here!" or something. Roje wasnt willing to get into a little debate or something over it. So she took a breath and put her hands on her hips "Just pick a room, there are plenty of keys." she nodded over to the rack with the keys "Just make sure you're on the floor you want and the room you want. Then just go upstairs and unpack. If you need anything i'll be in the kitchen." with that, she walked out and into the kitchen, looking for something to make.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:18 am

I could see why it was so easy to get on her bad side, but I think I might be able to stay on the good side... I hope. There were still keys for the first floor so I just picked one off of there, not being too fussed about the room. Kitchen sounded like a good idea though. I followed her in, but went straight to the fridge, pulling out a chocolate bar and a bottle of water. "If you're not too busy, what do you say to following me into those woods to help me find the broken bits of my board so I can put them back together." Surely this place would have some tools I could use. The deck had snapped after I'd made a jump and I didn't exactly have chance to stick around. Something about Roje made me feel a little bit braver. Plus the trucks and wheels were pretty good and I really couldn't afford a whole new skateboard.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:07 am

Glancing over her shoulder, she raised her eyebrow "Broken bits of your board?" did he actually use a skateboard in the woods? Was he crazy enough to even do that? The woods were even the proper place! With a sigh, the vampire nodded "Sure I guess. You know I could just get you a new board so you dont have to go back into those woods. Besides, didnt you say you heard a wolf or whatever back there? I'm sure you wouldnt want to go back." his board was probably long gone if he ran from the middle of the woods to the mansion, the woods were very easy to lose stuff in. "But if you want to really look for that board I guess i'll help."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:50 am

So... Life sucked. We had been waiting for Holland to get Schizophrenia, we hadn't been expected her to get terminally ill instead. Holland didn't want to be turned and I had to respect her wishes no matter how much it killed me. Listening to her apologize over and over for getting sick and having to leave me, and knowing there was a way to say her but being unable to was heartbreaking. And seeing her take her last breath? Yeah, that... That fucked me up so bad. I was crying for months. I still feel like crying sometimes.

So, with my soulmate dead, along with any hopes for a decent future - a wife and kids and a shoulder I could lean on when things got rough for me -, I ditched my medication and went back to drinking. I numbed my pain a little, and also numbed the memories of all that went down on Holland's last day. When I wasn't drinking, I was trying to find a way to bring her back that would allow her to remain mortal but all my searches came up empty-handed. After my 37th attempt at finding something, I decided to take a break. An alcohol break.

And that's where I was right now, taking a long sip of Jack Daniels - that was the drink Holland had been drinking when we first met - and pretty much ignoring the rest of the world while I tried and struggled to pull myself together. God, I wanted her back. I shouldn't have listened when she said not to turn her into a Vampire. How could I have just let her die like that when I needed her in my life?

Abby really wasn't taking her girlfriend's death very well at all. I mean, everyone in Heaven all knew about her being... Unstable, but actually having to assign a guardian angel to her??? Guardian angels were only assigned to those who desperately needed care, and if that wasn't a sign of how rock bottom Abby had hit, I didn't know what was. I had just moved into the mansion a couple days ago to keep a closer eye on her and now I was just watching her waste her life away, knowing that if I took the drink away from her, she'd just become angry and violent. I sighed and sat down beside her, trying to talk her but she wasn't even listening. Once she had finished drinking I was just going to make sure she got into her PJs and went to bed. Hopefully by the time she woke up she'd be feeling a little better, if not hungover.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:09 am

I started to grin before taking a sip from the water. "Awesome! As far as I know, it just split in half so we don't have to look too far, they should be pretty close to each other." Hopefully that wolf had moved on, I mean if not I can run again, but if I don't go back out there now I won't be able to retrace my steps as well as I can right now. "I can probably build a new deck, or buy a really good quality one when I save up a bit." She looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed a bit. "I'm not crazy, I just really like that board and can't afford a whole new one."

Oops. Sometimes I completely forget that I’m in wolf form, I had watched him fall off of his skateboard after it snapped in two. He had gone looking for it, so I did too when he saw me and freaked before running off. I eventually found his two pieces of board and carried them towards the edge of the forest before forcing myself to switch from the wolf to a blackbird and perching on the tree above, if I saw him I’d make some noises and attract him this way, to his board. I just hoped he’d come out of hiding soon and that he hadn’t run for the hills just yet. The sight before me, however was simple beautiful. The biggest building I have ever seen. That had to be it, must be! I couldn’t think of anything else that was so beautifully hidden and disguised in the forest than the Immortal Mansion. Surely I could get in somehow. I hope there was still space here, I know it’s usually only a temporary home for people so perhaps I could get a job, I did have some qualifications from school after all. Stay here in the meantime. That’s what everybody else does right? Until they can move on with their lives and be happy and almost normal!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:58 am

Roje rolled her eyes with a soft smile "We'll just get your old one if you love it that bad." Eh, might as well do something nice today, right? "Just eat and drink first before we even head out." Plus she had to get on her boots and a coat "While you eat and all that i'm going to get my shoes and jacket." before he could even say anything, she took off to her room in an instant and slipped on her boots. Zipping them up and grabbing her Jacket. It was a nice cozy jacket, not that big puffy crap. She hated those the most. "At least I get to do something today instead of being non-productive." looking at herself in the mirror, she tilted her head slightly and grabbed her hat. Looking better she headed out and back down to the kitchen
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:23 am

By the time she came back into the kitchen I had finished the chocolate bar and put the wrapper in the bin. I figured that I could just tak the water with me and drink it when I needed it. I put it inside my backpack and just like that I was ready to go, it's the perks of travelling light. I smiled over at her. "I like your hat." It really suited her, in my opinion anyway. Her whole outfit looked really good on her actually. I was just in blue jeans, knock off converse and hoodie, standard outfit for the weather about this time. It was still cold, so hoodies were still a must.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:26 pm

"My hat? Thanks..Its nothing special." but it was a decent compliment. Walking out of the room, she then walked to the front door and opened it "Come on, Dont wanna be left behind!" with that she stepped out and waited outside for the young boy. Roje slipped her hands into her pockets and took in the cold air  Damn its chilly out here. a lot more chilly than she had thought it was. Oh well. She'd live. Not like the cold was the most on her mind
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:06 am

I followed Roje outside, happy that she was willing to help, it was just nice to have some company for a change. "If you're cold you can have my hoodie." I was used to the weather by now, since I was hardly ever indoors. Plus I had a (kinda) thick, long sleeved t shirt on underneath. I guess it was kind of like a thin sweater, in a way. Either way, it was thin enough to be able to put a hoodie on over the top and thick enough to keep me warm. It was then that I questioned whether she'd actually said that she was cold or whether I'd just sensed the feeling from her, and that worried me a little bit. I didn't want her to think that I was invading personal space, because I don't mean to do it, it's just kind of there now. I tried to push it aside and think which way I came from, and when I pinpointed it I started to walk ahead in that direction.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:21 am

"No, you can keep your hoodie. I'll live through this weather. You, I dont think so." as he then began walking, Roje followed him as well "So you remember where you left your broken Board?" seeing as he was moving he might have, but Roje wouldnt know that. As she walked with him, she really couldnt pick up on a werewolf scent or vampire scent..he smelled more like a human than anything else. "If you dont mind me asking, what kind of species are you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:31 am

"How dare you!" I joked, "I've survived in worse weather than this, thank you very much." I laughed as I continued walking towards the area where I assumed I had left the forest, considering the bushes were torn in half (pretty much) where I ran through. "Species is an interesting way to put it, I suppose. I'm not quite sure, I don't know if it has a name or not but I can sense people's emotions and what they're feeling. Like just a moment ago you felt cold. I can't hear people's thoughts, but I get the idea." I decided that I would leave out the part about being able to tell when someone's going to die or not, my brain flashing back to Stephen O'Brian. It had been the only thing I felt from him and not even a week later... Dead and that was the worst thing about this power in my opinion.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:00 am

"Ah I see...a human with powers that could feel other's emotions. Or sense..whatever.' she shrugged it off "Not too shabby I guess. It'll help you when you get a girlfriend and she's upset but telling you she's fine." it was a good thing that he had that, faster to get away if someone actually wanted to kill him or something like that. The thought of him running before the person said anything made her laugh softly "That would be a funny sight to see.." she muttered
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:09 am

"I guess, but it can be a bit overwhelming at times, 'cause some emotions are a lot stronger than others. Plus, I don't choose to feel them, they're just kind of there, and I can never really get rid of them. I just ignore them most of the time." I shrugged and stopped walking, because a certain something caught my eye. Just behind the bushes of where I came from was my skateboard. Still broken, of course. "That's weird." I muttered before I jogged over to it. "It broke deeper in the forest... It shouldn't be here." I looked over at her. "Or is this just something that always happens, missing things return to the edge of the forest so you don't even have to look for them?" She seemed to have lived here long enough, so maybe she'd know, possibly experiencing this herself.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:24 am

She took in the information that Tai had been telling her before he seemed to have found something. Of course, Roje followed and seen the broken board "Well, sometimes it happens when you have nice animals, or nice vampires or shifters." Roje didnt question what happened in the woods simply because she believed that just about anything can happen when you're around the Mansion. With all the supernatrual beings around, it's not a surprise.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:40 am

"Oh... That makes sense I suppose." So basically anything could happen here. At least I assumed that. I had no idea how many... Species... Lived here. It felt weird using that word, I mean were were all still people, but of different kinds. That 'wolf' could have been a shapeshifter, I suppose. I guess it seemed likely enough. "Hey, does this place have a place where it keeps tools and stuff?" Hopefully it would, that way I could get the trucks off the snapped board and once I get a new deck I can easily fit them on. YouTube videos plus experimenting helped me with that. I could probably get a new deck by using some wood from the forest, but it probably wouldn't be as good as a shop bought one. One of the pros though is that bark can act as a good grip. I had some grit tape in my bag either way, always came in handy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:52 am

"Yeah..somewhere." Roje said as she tried to think of a place. She never used tools from here because she never had a use for them "There should be a toolshed somewhere around here. I wouldnt know since I never used it." Did he really need her help now that he found his board? She only came out here to help him find it. "Since we got your board I guess i'm no longer needed?" she wasnt Annoyed, just bored. Kinda.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:03 am

"Well maybe you could help me find it? And keep me company." I laughed a little. "I don't exactly meet new people that often with constantly moving around, plus you seem pretty cool." There was also the fact that I did want to learn more about the different types of people and their powers. Like vampire, I thought they were just fairytales, stuff of legends. I had so many questions, just when you think you know a fair bit something extraordinary like this happens and changes your whole concept, and changes how you see things. So much more to learn. Besides, I could sense her boredom, so it could be fun to have her around.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:36 am

So I have been running for about 29 days now and it hasn't been fun. At all. Calvador hasn't exactly made things any easier, constantly talking to me about how he hated mankind, ocassionally taking over and trying to hurt everyone aroundhim. That just made me run faster, and I was running away from the latest incident when I found myself in a forest. Good. No people around here. I could relax... For a little while, at least. Climbing a nearby tree, just in case anyone was taking a stroll through the forest - I didn't want to be noticed - I took a moment to catch my breath. I glanced around, my eyes catching a small bird nearby which called me to smile. Almost instantly I reached into my backpack and pulled out my sketchbook and a pencil, beginning to draw the little guy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next