House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:57 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Mb6848

The same smile stayed along my face, I felt so comforted and warm. My eyes, trying not to fixate on him too much as I felt him walking over towards me. His hand gently pressed against my back. Chills began to form before I looked up at him and then back down, smiling graciously.
I watched him walk back to his seat before I sat the pottery down on the floor.
"I wasn't expecting to be what's on your mind."I stated, playing with my fingertips as I bashfully look at him again before beginning another sentence. "You're on my mind too. I don't know if you knew that already." I replied while combing my hair behind my ears and grabbing my book again and closing my journal next to me.
I softly looked out the window again. My heart still racing slightly and my skin still warm and fuzzy. I got up and walked towards the window seat, sitting along the edge as I watched outside. I folded my knees up to my chest slightly, tucking my dress down as I  stared over at Suho softly, him still being the main attention on my mind.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:14 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 1gtber

Suho's eyes didn't leave her once more, following her watching her hips sway as her voice was smooth and stuck in his mind. He thought of her, of her movements that left the male speechless what could she do. She had spoke and her voice yet again struck his mind, her words caught him off guard as she yet again questioned her being on his mind. "I wouldn't know why you wouldn't be on my mind, you're a stunning young lady." He smiled to her gripping his book and slowly running his finger down the spin of it, as she said he was on her mind he chuckled as he already knew that. "Maybe this moment would be a good thing to remember" He said as he turned his head over to her, his eyes meeting hers and his body grown stiff. She had moved a lot, but his eyes manage to follow her and her words burned into his mind she thought of him it was a strange feeling but it was all true. He wasn't interesting nor will he possibly ever be but she was, oh man she was very interesting and alluring. As he got up and walked to the kitchen, opening the fridge to get a cold drink he saw that there was some white wine for a welcoming. He wanted to drink some but it wouldn't be good too maybe another time where it was okay to be different. As he couldn't get her out of his head, he got some water and headed over back to the couch where she had been looking at.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:25 pm

DONT HATE ME Eve! DX I dont like waiting for weeks ;-;

Haley had a nice walk and talk with her new panther friend. Luca was it? Yeah, he was funny, playful and very caring. It was pretty nice to have met someone like him. Another friend to add to her list. Haley made her way back home and into her apartment where Chanyeol was probably still sitting in his room. Taking out her key, she opened the door and slipped inside the apartment "I'm home." she called as she took off her shoes and locked the door behind her before walking past Chanyeol's room and heading to the bathroom to wash her hands and face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 am

Britt-21 wrote:
House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Tumblr_m31x14h0mm1rosovg

Minx nodded "Ah I see. Well, if need be I can always take turns with you. So you dont have to stay here as long and are able to visit your home." Minx didnt mind having to babysit someone. Especially if they were a vampire who had mental disabilities and had a temper problem. Minx wasnt scared of that kind of stuff. Though she doubt tha Nathaniel would even allow Abby to be alone with another vampire who had more words to spit out. "While you're gone I can bring her outside, make her breathe the fresh air and maybe take a walk around. Being huddled up in here isnt really helping." then something popped into her head and she took his wrist "What are you doing later on today?"

I have to admit that I was a little unsure about leaving Abby with Minx, after what had just occurred 10 minutes ago, but I doubted that it would happen again now that Minx new. At least, I hoped it wouldn't. "I really don't mind living here, although it would be nice to go home once in a while so that the place doesn't collect dust, and it'd be nice to have help; I might take you up on your offer, thank you." She then took my hand and asked me what I eas doing today, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "Besides caring for Abby? Nothing. Why, what do you have in mind?" I asked, slightly suspicious yet intrigued as to what Minx was planning.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:13 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 T84682

The day went on for what felt mostly ages, it was like dragging his feet continuously. With the same thoughts, the same rhythm of the song he was listening to for the passed hour on repeat. Sitting on the desk in his large room, the light barely reaching through the blinds. Barely reaching too him, Chanyeol tapped his finger on the desk repeatedly trying to think of how to make this potion his mother use to make to make him feel numb when he was younger. Because fire rapidly burns the inside of your body when alarming or wanting to reach the peak of his anger. He sat there glaring at the light that barely made it onto the desk in the first place. He heard someone open the door, it had to be her but he didn't bother getting up. 'I'm home' was heard as he wouldn't consider this place a 'home'. He remained sitting on the chair that was comfortable for his body to rest on. When he heard the door open, he turned his head slowly toward her before resting his eyes on her. "Hi" his voice was cold, tired and rusty as his head slowly turned away from her resting his eyes back on the desk. As if he didn't want to speak to her or in fact anyone he noticed how others got along outside and roaming around together. It left Chanyeol here wondering, it sucked being him it really brought up his depression. Avoiding her comments, words, voices and tones he wasn't willing to have a boring sorrowful conversation.

the song Chanyeol is listening to : Help me out -Alicks
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:24 pm

After her wash-up she changed into comfortable clothes and went to Chanyeol's room where she poked her head in and smiled softly, only hearing a simple word from him, 'hi' was all that had left his lips and nothing more. Her smile faded a little bit "Well, I was just letting you know I was home. If you need anything just call out." with that, she pulled her head from the door and closed it, walking over to the couch and sitting down. Grabbing the tv remote and turning on the tv. Of course, with her hearing, she didnt need it so high. Hopefully Chanyeol hadnt heard anything, most likely he hadnt. "I wish I could cheer him up somehow." She muttered as she rested her fist against her lips as she stared at the tv "But what can I do to have him open up a little bit?" all the questions but no answers.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:23 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 1z6rrb5

With that the room went silent once more, the door closing behind her. He didn't seem very happy lately, he wasn't angry nor even depressed. He just had a much harder time perhaps trying to be happy, he guessed people would call him depressed. Slowly resting his head upon his hands, he hadn't felt remotely tired but could fall asleep if he wanted too. Rubbing his eyes to wipe away the rust that was there from waking up this morning. His time here felt almost like ages, it's only been maybe two days or so. Making it feel like he has been here for two years, he didn't even like it not at the slightest. If he stayed here for two years, it would feel like two decades. By that time he'll most likely have gone hairless from tearing out his hair within stress and sudden anger. Chanyeol had no idea what to do anymore, whether to speak to her or remain in silence. Shoved in his own room, in the darkness as the heat becomes more unbearable. He slammed his fist down, rising himself off the chair pushing it back underneath the desk. It felt like the whole apartment seemed to shake when he had slammed his fist down upon the glass desk. Which shocked him on how it didn't shatter onto his dark wooden floor. Wrapping his large hand around the small door knob twisting it to the right direction pulling the door slowly open. Walking into the living room without resting his eyes upon Haley who happened to be sitting on the couch with the t.v on low as possible. Walking into the kitchen to grab a Japanese soda popping it open to only hear the sizzling noise it provided.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:52 am

Haley had jumped slightly as she heard the sudden slam from his room which made the wolf turn her head towards Chanyeol's door and watched as he soon came out and went to the kitchen. Something was wrong. So getting up from the couch, she walked over and just watched as he got his soda and opened it. Haley moved and sat on the counter, watching him "Are you alright, Chanyeol?" the words she had heard..well she had no reason to say anything yet. "Is something bothering you?" hopefully something wasnt...or was it? Sure, they had just met but Haley already grew a liking to him and would love to help him in any way possible.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:36 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 1zcn1xk

His eyes turned to her when she had spoken to him. She seemed to really want too talk to him but he had no intention to even say a word on how he felt. Turning to see her sitting on the counter, taking a sip of his Japanese soda he avoided all contact. Leaning up against the marble edge, lying his eyes along the smooth glass texture which felt great along his finger tips. Having a hard time spilling out words of discouragement, he barely could open his own mouth. But when he finally had the courage too speak, not much had came out. "I'm fine, just like i always am." His voice rusty, cold and deep he spoke once more "No need to beat yourself up trying to figure out how i am feeling." This time his voice got more hoarse as if he was growing tired and aggressive toward her. He also felt no need to tease or play with her anymore, who knows she might assume somethings wrong with him. Just for being a little too rough with her, yet he might just be getting into it. But keeping his distance from her body which gave off a large amount of heat. Which felt like radiation too him, damaging the cause for him to remain calm. He felt no anger, no reason to grow hate nor aggression toward the female that stood before him. Absorbing her heat, he began to sweat heavily but not much too where she could notice. He took off his large trench coat only leaving a low cut turtle neck which only hugged the lower half of his neck. The thin fabric which hugged his neck as made him almost eager to take it off but remaining shirtless was the top of his problems. So he stood avoiding eye contact as if he it was what he needed to do most.

--Feeling quite wordy today, sorry.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:09 am

(I can see that xD Is he muttering those last words btw? the fire thing)

Haley was still worried despite his words "I wont be beating myself up over it, I can promise you that. But that wont stop me from worrying about you. You can always come to me and talk to me if something is on your mind. I know how it feels to bottle stuff up and let it bite at your toes." Haley then slid off the counter "I'll be watching tv. Feel free to bug me." Nothing on the inside had made her want to play with him just as they did after they first met. Who would want to if you had someone who had something clearly bothering them? Though, she was resisting the urge to hug him. With a smile, she turned her back to him and returned to the couch, sitting down and crossing her legs as she sat there.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:31 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 R72ag1

It seemed as if she didn't understand a word he had said. His body had grown heated as he wasn't use to someone caring about him. But he remembered the taste of her lips and the way she had said his name. He erased those memories from his mind, not remembering anything of it. He didn't want to in fact it wasn't worth it anymore, he didn't want that as much as he didn't want this. Relationships, crushes, and friends it was to much for him to handle. Leaning up off the counter glaring at her as she left, he looked down at his feet giving off a loose shrug. Taking the last sip of the soda, tossing it into the trash as he went. He stood for a moment figuring out if he wanted to go back into his room, or sit with her. Neither seemed pleasant, sitting being thrown millions of questions about his feelings. Also sitting in his room, in silence drowning in his own self pity didn't sound fun either. But he just decided too head to the bathroom too shower, but when he started up the shower closing the door behind him. Slipping off his clothes, one by one, feeling the moister along his body from the heat. He huffed as the water was ice cold, good enough for his body to calm down. Getting in as the water hit his body washing away the distress. His head hanging, enjoying the feeling as it ran down his body. After a couple minutes in there, he got out before noticing he forgot clothes. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist to cover everything from his waist to his knees. Walking out he had to walk half way across the apartment to get his clothes even showing half nude to her didn't really bother him. When he headed to his room he avoided her eyes, as his wet hair stuck to his face. When he entered his room he grabbed boxers, a nice dark blue demin button up shirt, a black undershirt and dark blue jeans. When he put everything on, rolling up the denim button up shirt sleeves to his about half way up his fore arm. Leaving the shirt open, revealing the black undershirt. Walking out, leaving his hair to air dry making it more likely to be more healthy. He headed to the living room too only sit quietly in the silence between them.

--No just a quote, that will appear each post.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:03 am

(Okie)

Haley had let Chanyeol do his own thing. Even if that meant walking through the apartment half naked. It took more than that to tempt her since she was a dominant type. Rarely would she submit to anyone. As he came out, he took a seat next to her "How was your shower?" she asked, slowly turning her head and looking at him with a warm smile. Showers always seemed to relax everyone. So maybe he had felt much better than before. "You dont have to answer me if you dont wan to." she added before looking back at the tv and watched what had been going on with the show she was watching. Though, she kept an ear out for anything that might escape his lips.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:51 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 166xkky

He had noticed that she had been trying to speak to him. He knew for a fact she was trying to get under his skin to get him to speak. For one he did not care whether she was trying to help or not. He didn't like the fact she was bugging the shit out of him, but when she spoke this time. He managed too speak faster than usual, his voice was kind and smooth. "Better than usual, cold water really helps let go of the stress" He ran his hand through his cold hair that happened to be drying faster and faster. What she had been watching on t.v did not really interest him as he decided to pay his attention to his fingers that were intertwining with one another. When she had been wanting to try to speak to him once more then when he brought his attention to her watching her lips move to the words that spilled out of her mouth. "Well i happened to answer back to you" His smile tried too appear but happen to disappear faster than the speed of light. His eyes left her and he thought about the things that would help bring them closer, and it had too be speaking.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:23 am

Haley smiled and she giggled softly as her attention returned to him "This is why I grew fond of you. You do a good job at making me smile, even laugh a little bit." she said "One day I wanna take you out on a ride in the woods. I'll be in wolf form of course." get to bond a little more "I'm sure you'll like what you see. Since i've been out and exploring...The forest hides some pretty beautiful stuff." she turned and leaned her arm on the back of the couch, followed with her arm propping up her head "I know you're a pretty quiet guy and you probably like the quiet things. What's better than the forest with a large wolf who can wreck a bear?" she grinned, trying to be funny
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 15qx1fk

His head turned her general direction when the more she spoke. Her laughs, giggles, and sudden smiles really made him feel uncomfortable. She happened too be trying so hard to get the male to smile. He felt empty sitting there with a blank expression, when she had a smile which spread ear to ear. Why was she so happy, why was she so into him, it was questions stuck in his mind but not able to leave his lips. "I don't believe i said anything humorous Haley." He gave a loose shrug in response of his words. When she continued to speak about the woods an taking him along with her. He grew stiff, her body heat would drive him insane absorbing her heat was not worth going out there. "I'll have to deny that, my apologies i don't think it would be safe for the both of us." He was just spilling words that meant truth, if he were too go it would end in chaos. Cracking a smile, having a good time was not worth anger rising into that mind of his. When he cracked a joke, a small faint smile approached his face. "I attend to like to kick it alone, i find it easier that way." He leaned back in his chair, raising one leg to cross the other but not to much just like an other guy would do. Slightly taking his eyes off her running them over too the t.v which happened to get lower and lower within time.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 pm

First New Character :
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Sehun

Horseman of the Apocalypse

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 2ujm3w4

The twenty - one year old male roamed the terrain as if he had nothing else better too do. With this mind of his, it was always roaming different ways. Sometimes it was too much to bare, the silence of the woods set his mind at ease. Looking at his hands which were shaking uncontrollably as he couldn't control them. The small shakes and twitches they made when he was destined to stand completely still. He shook his head in frustration slamming his hand down onto the ground where he sat alone. He head fell back onto the mansion wall the cold pavement calmed his thoughts sending chills down his spin in return. He tried getting away from people, it made him paranoid being around so many. Who acted as if the world was completely still and today was the last day of seeing each other. The voices that crammed his head, were almost completely tearing at his skull. Driving himself into a deeper darker hole, shaking at the thought of being in his own little world. With only the things talking to him were the voices that roamed in his mind. He slowly rose from the ground turning toward the direction of actual living beings. Sensing their eyes, judgment, criticism hearing their words of discouragement. As if mental illness was a shun now and days, it was shamefull to actually surround himself with that. Standing in sight of eyes, voices, hearing those words spreading from mouth to mouth. He turned to only head back too the spot he sat before, only too hear one person walk a few feet behind him.

"Tonight aren't we just terrified"

--Sorry if it's shitty.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Haley noticed that he hadnt gotten a better mood. And as he declined her invite to a walk in the woods, it downed her mood just a little bit, not too much. Oh well, he wanted to stay so let him stay. He was missing out. "You tend to kick it alone? Well then." a small smile was on her face with a shake of her head "Well that's fine. You have your interests, I have mine." it was sad to know that'd she travel by herself..He was missing out anyway. Though, since things were getting tense, she looked back at the tv and just listened it with the best of her ability I do not even know what to say to him...I'm running out of ideas and things to say.. at this point she was just...blocked
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Bfnhw4

This was it wasn't it, she had seemed to be a bit down as well now. But she didn't understand the entire problem on why he couldn't go, it was reasonable. "You seem a bit down, Haley" Turning toward her, his eyes scanning her facial features. "I can't for valid reasons, some of which you'd greatly understand." His voice toned down a bit, leaving him in a void of sadness, and loss of hope of their friendship. He knew she was trying but he felt no urge on trying so he entirely gave up. Yeah their first day here, was quite the time he enjoyed it messing around with her. But she left, only to run into another male the uncomfortable situation before hand made it all worse. He had no intention to lay his hands on her, kiss, nor tease it left him sitting half way across the room avoiding eye contact at all cost. What made the male lose his words, as if he forgot what language he spoke. Looking at his fingers, feeling the emptiness of his chest and the pit in his stomach. Her mood had fallen when he rejected her offer on a small adventure of the woods near the mansion. He'd take small walks on his own time, but the heat of her shift, body changing was not him too be near. That was the real thing here that could destroy his intentions of her and himself. Not only would he harm her, he would burn everything in her every piece of flesh would most like burn to her core. Creating fire, working with fire in general was a way to destroy his mind, he stopped the thoughts and remained in silence until she had spoke again.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:16 pm

Ashlynn
House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Large

It had been about a day since I had moved into the mansion. The only places I had really been was my room the kitchen then the woods where I feel more at home the anywhere in the building. The woods were dark with how the trees would over the ground causing the ground to be more moist and dead since there wasn't much light that hit the ground. Having the ground be more wet then normal was good. It meant if I raged out I would burn the whole woods down. Maybe one tree would burn at tops. I was in hell hound form. A form where my body can be set on fire and I could feel nothing. A form where I can blend into the darkness and only my eyes could be seen. My hound form standing about 4 feet from foot to head it was something very creepy to see in the night. Even in the day if I was covered in complete darkness like now. Even though I loved being in the darkness it was time to head back since I haven't eaten at all today. Growing under my breath alittle I jumped over a log still in hound form and trotted to the edge of the woods that was right next to the mansion. As I was an inch out of the woods i saw a guy almost passing then sit back down. I shook my head alittle as i started to walk back to the mansion to lazy to shift back into human form yet since i would only be in my underwear and bra if i did shift.

-Little all over the place sorry lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 pm

"it's okay, Chanyeol." Haley said with a smile "you have your own reasons for not going and I understand that. I'm not forcing you to come with me. I mean, unless you want me to force you." She then Leaned over and nudged him with a grin "huh? Huh?" She said with a laugh and returning to her side of the couch. He also seemed like he wanted space so maybe trying a little too hard was too much. Haley wished that she could go back to when they first met and teased each other and exchanged kisses. It was fun! Unexpected too! Man Haley was very... Open and excited to go somewhere. Like a puppy who explored everything. Maybe she was beginning to go through some kind of phase. "Sorry if I sound too hyper right now. I think being outside in the woods and rolling around in dirt has gotten in my wolf head." She tapped her head softly with a smile. Being a wolf had its perks and sometimes it had its downsides like this part. Cause she knew after she got her energy out, she would just crash
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:18 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Fdx1qw

The moment has gotten more intense when she had leaned in too nudge him. His body froze in place as if he was the one who had grown to be submissive. But he would be dominate only when it came too being aggressive, then he'd show her. But the feeling he got from her was more than just no comfort, but more of a sensual tension. Now that really set him off, he clenched his fist hoping to remain calm. Teasing, laughing, would rise body heat breathing on each others necks. That would be the end of it all, if she wanted rough he was going to give it too her. He nodded too her remark, crossing his arms across his chest leaning back slowly onto the couch. "Then do something exciting?" He nudged on, if she wanted something she'd have to get it. He wouldn't provide 'fun' unless she had asked or taken the turn herself. But she was going into a very dangerous zone, unless the heat didn't bother him which was most likely not that rare. Force, isn't that always fun the sarcasm really takes it's part in his personality. He was willing too take her by force, a twisted smile spread slightly across his face but it soon went away. "Force, you can't take me by force" His eyes met hers as the heat began to rise, hoping she'd have her part to be consumed by it.

Last edited by Creaturee on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 am

Sehun

Horseman of the Apocalypse

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 1zel4so

The day dragged on, the night was soon be brought upon them. Even the sky seemed to be getting darker and darker with the clouds that approached. Were it too rain, storm, etc etc it seemed all fine by him. It would be nice to get some noise in this mind of this that isn't already consumed by voices of the unknown. Leaning against the wall, working on making his hands more steady trying too slow down his breathing too a pace. It didn't work, his mind set was very short he was intelligent but the mental illness really took a lot from him. That's what was destroying him, he was most likely to go insane in the next year if he's lucky. Constantly paranoid of what approaches him, he saw a female roaming around that was possibly a large dog? That was possibly even on fire, it was bright very bright. He watched her, from his distance where he kept his eyes off of her and back to his shaky hands. Before slowly rising off the ground again, running his hand through his hair which fell over only above his eye. Before walking slowly back too the mansion, entering only too sit in the couches in the center of the whole place. Resting down with his keys poking him through his pants, the keys that were too his room. It got lonely in there, he had no one to be with even as a room mate. But he kept cool, resting his head in his hands before slowly glaring off into space.

"Tonight aren't we just terrified"

--For you vampire
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:02 am

He was now playing on waters that she played on "Oh? I cant take you by force? I mean..I could try. Wolves have that power, or at least some do." her eyes narrowed slightly as they locked directly on his but the smile on her face would tell him that she was just playing around "Maybe tie you up in a rope and drag you out there. Or I could bribe you. But then again, I dont know you 100% on what you like so that wont work in my favor." she pouted and stood up, losing her pout "Hmm.." she said as she walked past him and walked behind the couch "What could I do..I mean, I could go back to the woods and explore.." her eyes moved over to Chanyeol with a raised eyebrow. Luckily he hadnt been looking at her yet. Then she moved behind him and whispered in his ear "Or we can do what we started when we first met." before he could do anything, she pulled away and slid her hands into her pockets as she moved towards the kitchen
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:35 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 12 Rrpk7n

The tension had rose even more, when her words of sarcasm an witty comments. Decided to come loose, he glared at her when she talked as he didn't know how to respond. He kept quiet when she talked about tying him up, dragging him out there when a thought came to mind. "If anyone is going to be getting tied up, it will most likely be you." He then added another comment this time maybe more harsh "Since you dog's do like being on a leash." He smirked as his head turned to her when she bent down too whisper in his ear. She wanted him to be rough with her, she wanted to kiss him, tease each other. Things like that happen to lead too intercourse he wasn't wanting that. If they didn't, just leading each other on with teasing would make his insides turn upside down. He glared at her as she walked away, he got up walking toward her. Only to stop her in her tracks, slowly lean in too kiss her, missing her entirely too only open the fridge. Grabbing a soda, popping it open and licking the juice also licking his lip in the process. "You liked what we did on the first time we met? Hm, well okay" He winked at her before turning around to walk to the couch once more.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next