House of Immortality Pt 2!

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo eyes didn't leave the surroundings, as water dripped from the ceiling and the walls were moist. The air felt thin, taking a deep breath before nodding. "If there were to be something in here, i'm sure it's not something we can't handle" He smiled at her before starting to walk down the walkway the cave offered. The water stopped for a moment, but continued when the cave expanded. The water seemed deeper, with his vision he were to see everything under the water there was nothing dangerous below but it was sure deeper than the lake was. He turned his head to her before looking up too see specks all up the top of the cave seemed like there was stars. He chuckled, before admiring it the walkway also ended there so they either had to turn back or jump into the water. He was already wet enough as he then grabbed her hand, not intertwining their fingers but their palms collided. "Come on" He then jumped into the water he felt no bottom, looking downward it seemed endless which was cool but he didn't feel any danger here. He roamed up, and looked up toward her.

"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea"

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 pm

. "If there were to be something in here, i'm sure it's not something we can't handle" with a nod, Haley smiled "You're right about that." she said as she continued to follow him, only to come to an end where there had been water. It was a either turn back or a move foward type deal. Clearly, it was move foward as Kyung grasped her hand and jumped in, causing her to follow him as well. Haley closed her eyes and took a breath before she was pulled under the water. It had already been dark enough so she wouldnt be able to see even if she did open her eyes. Her hand squeezed his tightly, needing him to be the guide. As they went up to the surface, she took a deep breath "Kyungsoo?" the wolf asked as she watched him come up too "...Is there anything down there? I cant see anything in this water." what was he planning on doing? Was there something at the bottom that he saw? She didnt know.

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 1:58 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo didn't know how to respond, with his abilities he was able to see under water just as clear as he were to see out of it. He could also hold his breath, he looked at here keeping himself up by moving his arms and legs. "I'm going to check whats down there." although he could see water clear, the deeper it was the more darker it got he then dove under water. Taking his time, roaming down there but keeping his eyes open and pealed for what could be down there. It took him a few moments, before he hit rock bottom. He couldn't see Haley anymore nor could he see much light, all he could see was bones as if people died down here there was moss and other things. Even some broken shards of glass or some sort of sharp blades, he then grabbed the shard and roamed up ward back to the surface before eyeing some fish on the way up. Feeling a presence of something else, he ignored it before finally hitting the top. He gasped for air as he rubbed the water out of his eyes before raising his hand which carried the shard. "There was quite a lot of stuff at the bottom, a some fish but nothing important." He handed her the blade before roaming over to the edge and hoping out of the water. Then lending her a hand to help her get out.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 2:35 pm

Haley nodded "Alright." she said, watching him go under. Of course, she floated around since the water felt so nice and kept her warm like a blanket since her body was so used to it by now. Before she knew it, Kyungsoo came up to the surface and handed her a shard "Ah, well, it was worth a shot." watching as he went to the edge and got out, he turned and offered his hand to her. Swimming over, she took his hand and climbed out "Thanks." before she knew it, a yawn escaped her lips "Wow i'm tired.." the wolf said as she glanced at Kyungsoo "I dont want this night to end though, i'm having so much fun." she hadnt had so much fun in years. Haley wanted to keep playing but he might have been sleepy too.

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo noticed how tired she must have been, as he then tried to have himself dried off soon before they had reached their clothes. He had been drenched so had she, but a nice shower and a warm bed would've been nice. As he yawned too just by looking at her, he then nodded in response. "So am i, but if you'd like we can watch movies until we pass out? In clean clothes and blankets." He liked things like that, he felt a strong connection to her but he didn't want to show much interest. His offer had sounded quite pleasant, if he had been offered that he'd take it in a heart beat. When they swam back to the shore, he than caused the water on his body to dry, with his ability of water it was easy. Maybe her heat would cause her skin to dry quicker as well. When he grabbed his tight jeans, he pulled them up button them and tighten the belt. As well putting on his white button up tucking it into his pants as well pulling over his navy blue jumper having the white collar of the button up shirt show over the rim of the jumpers neck. Putting on his leather ankle boots and watching her get dressed barely glancing over. But he showed much interest than he wanted too.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 3:13 pm

"So am i, but if you'd like we can watch movies until we pass out? In clean clothes and blankets." Oh now that sounded like a nice time! As they swam to the edge, she got out and stretched her arms and legs before grabbing her shirt "I think i'd pass out as soon as we sit on the couch." looking over, she slid her shirt on and noticed his gaze "You do know that staring wont get you the lady quicker." she teased  as the heat from her body slowly got rid of the beads of water "Plus most of my stuff is in my room." she then groaned "And Chanyeol is in there too..." Lifting her hand, Haley facepalmed with a shake of her head "I'm going to have to fix things up with him. Get us off the awkward turf and just place a stable platform." taking her head off her hand, she returned her gaze to him "Though I'd be more than willing to try to watch a movie with you without falling asleep"

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Her comment made him chuckle, it was true staring would just make things weirder, but he shrugged it off keeping his eyes off her until she got fully dressed. Then she had mentioned Chanyeol, she was tired mostly and so was he. "I'll let you go fix things up with him, maybe another day we'll do something again" He smiled slightly at her as his wet damp hair fell slowly over his eyes but just barely. She must have been somewhat until Chanyeol if she still wants to clean things up with him. Kyungsoo wanted nothing to do with it, he just wanted her to do what she wanted. He slipped his hands into his pockets, feeling the warmth of his sweater and feeling better that way. Turning away before starting to roam toward the mansion, swaying his hand his direction hinting for her to come along. Chanyeol and himself were two completely different people, he's fire and Kyungsoo was water. Plus the man was so much more taller and possibly stronger but he erased those thoughts and continued to walk.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 3:49 pm

"I'd really like that, Kyungsoo." as he waved for her to follow, she quickly jogged over to his side "I doubt he's even awake actually..what time is it?" looking up at the moon, it wasnt straight up anymore, it had been off to the side just a little bit "I'm guessing two or three in the morning." her blue eyes dropped back down to Kyung "What do you think?" Haley was growing a liking to Kyungsoo, a huge liking. He was someone you could enjoy and have fun with. He wasnt stiff nor was he rude, and he actually smiled! Once he had answered her, she thought about something for a bit before going through with it "How about later on we can head out? Maybe to the town to have breakfast or shop? It's on me by the way."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo eyes glued to her but then over to the ground where they were roaming, he could see the mansion from here. Looking up to the sky when she made that comment he actually had to think on it. "I believe it is around three thirty." His heart shaped lips formed into a small smile when he looked over to her giving her the response. She had been already looking at him which made a shift in his demeanor. His body tensed, as his stomach sank he never felt this way about a person he actually was forming a liking for her. He felt comfortable he wasn't nervous as he would usually be around anyone else. She had made an offer and he had his hands fall to his sides. "I would really like that, Haley." As they walked side by side, his hair dried on the way to the mansion when they arrived not many lights in the mansion were on room wise. But Haley's room was meaning Chanyeol was up, his eyes scanned the lights as the tall lights that formed over the side walk lighting it up barely. His head fell loosely, watching the night fall.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:06 pm

"I'm glad you like the idea. We'll get a good amount of rest. I'll come get you after I have a shower when I wake up. Dont worry, you dont have to tell me what room you're in because I got this badboy." she tapped her nose with a smile as her eyes lifted to the window that had a light on. From that view, she knew it was her bedroom with Chanyeol So he is awake? I thought he would be sleeping at this time, after all it is about three thirty..He better not be waiting for me. she didnt want him to wait for her at all. Bringing her eyes back down, she glanced ahead and then bit her lip softly as her eyes slowly moved towards him "is there anything in particular you'd like to do when we get out later on?"

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Mon May 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo chuckled, as she tapped her nose apparently her nose was a boy he wanted to make a comment but decided not to. He nodded at her "If i don't answer my door, don't worry i'm probably still passed out" He smirked as he than saw her bit her lip it was tempting he walked forward to her and then leaned in looking down at her lips but then just slightly touched her jaw and kissed her forehead. Being respectful his rusty tired voice "I had fun tonight, i heard there is this nice coffee shop down town, we could go there? but anyways i am tired but i'm glad i met you" He smiled at her before heading inside knowing she will have to follow but his room was away from hers. He walked toward his hallway before completely vanishing. When he did he took a few moments getting to his room, when he got in he shut the door and took a deep breath. Slipping off his shirts, and his pants shoes before crashing onto the bed and completely passing out.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Mon May 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Haley rolled her eyes with a smile before he stood in front of her which made her pause her walking as he leaned close which made a light blush appear on her cheeks. His hand gently brushes her jaw and then he planted a soft kiss on her forehead well that was nice she thought to herself as he pulled away, saying he had fun and that there was a nice coffee shop in town "of course we can go there." She followed him inside and watches as he went down another hall "goodnight!" She called out before heading up to her room in which she slipped inside and locked the door behind her "I'm home..." She whispered as the wolf slowly made her way to the bathroom to take a nice shower kyungsoo is one rare man to come by, he is far more different than I had originally thought

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

The night was half way over and Chanyeol stood there in the kitchen with a drink in his hand. He couldn't fall asleep nor do anything about it, before he heard chatter outside. He roamed over and Haley and some male were walking inside together. She must have grown a liking to someone, a smirk plastered onto his face as he roamed back into the kitchen. It was few moment before the door knob was moving and the door unlocked. Leaning on the counter, as she walked in she must have not seen him. Her words fell out of her mouth as if she wasn't happy being here, when he was about to go into the bathroom. Chanyeol gripped her wrist turning her around, looking down at her with a blank expression. "You seemed to have some fun tonight?" Looking to see how her hair was drenched still or in other words damp. Was she swimming? him and the hellhound ended quick and headed back to our places. Maybe next time she'll actually be fully clothed, but his dark brown eyes managed to scan her figure and she seemed quite calm and remotely happy. That male must have done something to rial her up, he was something different that was for sure. She seemed to be nervous when he gripped her, he didn't care he looked deeply at her eyes. "Who is he?" Chanyeol asked his voice deep and shallow he wasn't jealous but he was curious on how he made her that happy.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 10:23 am

Haley's senses had left her in the dark as she had no idea that Chanyeol was in the kitchen. Of course, he walked up to her and gripped her wrist, making her turn to face him which made her smile nervously. "Yep, Had a blast. Lots of water involved actually as you can see." she gestured to her damp hair and wet clothes that luckily stopped dripping. When he had asked who the mystery boy was, she grinned "You're jealous now?" she teased with a small laugh "Just kidding, dont worry about it. He's someone I met in the woods. He's quite fun to hang out with." taking his wrist, she slid her own from his hand "Look, Chanyeol, i'm sorry about how we started." she said, putting her hands on her hips "With the whole teasing stuff and all..I hope we can still be friends after that whole bit. And it's fine if you dont. I'll get out of your hair if need be." she slowly began backing towards the bathroom "I'll be taking a shower and then after that i'll be hitting the hay."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 am

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

She had spoken, with a manner as if she had been trying to get him to calm down. He shrugged it off, resting his hands by his side as the 6'1 male hovered over her. "That's good" As that answered two of her remarks, not knowing what else to say afterwards she mentioned how she had been sorry for teasing. "It's not your fault, Haley. It's also mine for going along with it." He had the urge to kiss her, but he held back knowing she must have liked this other male, when he had spoken about taking a shower and passing out he nodded. Gesturing her to go ahead and do so, as he walked over to the couch and sat down running his hand through his dark brown hair. He slowly leaned back turning on the t.v as the light dimmed the room as the main light had been on and the only thing on besides the t.v was a couch stand medium lamp that lit up the corner. The lighting made him tired as he was only wearing sweatpants and a black t-shirt with his hoodie hung over the couch arm. He had gone to get a alcoholic drink down stairs in the lobby after showering about two hours ago. He was a bit dazed, before blacking out on the couch itself.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:04 am

Haley nodded softly and then moved into the bathroom, taking her nice warm shower, washing up the dirt and anything else that clung to her. Once finished she stepped out and wrapped her hair in a towel while she dried off her body and then wrapped the towel around her frame before heading out and making her way into her bedroom where she dressed in something comfortable and hung up her towel behind her door. As for her hair one, she used the towel to dry it up the best she could before brushing it out and then crashing not soon after. Morning was pretty damn quick but Haley felt like she hadnt been fully rested. Snuggled under the sheets she peacefully slept, seeming like a child who went to a park the night before and had a blast. Haley's hair had been tossed around and had her have a messy look. Her expression was relaxed but yet happy

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 11:26 am

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

The morning came quick, his eyes pealed apart as the bags under his eyes were dark. His hair was tossed all over the place, as he then got up rubbing his eyes before slipping off his bed. Opening the blinds allowing the light in, he huffed scratching his neck.Roaming over to the dresser grabbing some clean clothes before he headed toward the bathroom. Taking a 20 minutes shower, listening to some music as he air dried himself off. Putting on some black skinny jeans, putting on a dark red turtle neck because today wasn't so hot it felt quick pleasant. When blow drying his hair having it form upward his black hair finally formed the way he wanted and stayed put. He then slipped on a black hoodless jacket that went perfectly with the outfit. He brushed his teeth washed his face and left the bathroom feeling perfectly healthy once more. He sprayed on some cologne that smelt great, he grabbed some water and took a drink feeling great. As he sat on the edge of his couch, watching some t.v until he knew she was awake as well.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 am

Haley began to wake up at the sun hitting her face and her eyebrows furrowed as she groaned and turned onto her side, forcing her eyes to open just a little bit to look at the time What was I supposed to do today... soon enough, it slapped her int he face as she shot up "Kyungsoo!" she yelled before hurrying out of bed, grabbing her clothes and rushing to the bathroom to do morning things. Brush her teeth, wash her face, brush her hair and all of that! Once she finished, she quickly dressed and when she stepped out, she saw Chanyeol on the couch. He just seemed to stare at her "What? Havent seen an excited wolf before?" she hurried to her room and took out one band of cash from her closet in her duffle and she zipped it up as she slipped it into her pocket and walked into the main room once again "I'll be going out to town. Dont know when i'll be back, if anything it'll be tonight."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

The sun was blaring thought the blinds, which hit directly onto his eyelids causing him to wake up. He grunted when hearing movement in the hallways from people passing. He leaned up, everyone was out and about today which made Chanyeol curious if he wanted to do something. Leaning up off the couch as a migraine was raging in his head, he ignored. Leaning on the couch as the t.v was still playing but silently he must have gotten quite drunk last night he didn't remember anything. When Haley walked out he looked over at her and she seemed hyper and excited. He shrugged at her comment and didn't respond until she was running all over the place. "You must like this guy." He said to himself as he watched her, he knew she was going to say something as if they were just friends or so on. But he didn't believe it for a minute, he glared at her. "Take your time." He waved his hand gently not really bringing any attention to her anymore, was he jealous? or not who knew but he must meet the kid know whats so good about him. "Tell me about him." His head turned toward her, saying before she had wanted to leave. The other male could wait a few more minutes it's not like the kid would be rude enough to leave.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Chanyeol really wanted to know about Kyungsoo. It slightly bugged Haley as she placed her hands on her hips "Tell you about him? Well I can tell you one thing: He's a god." she walked over to the door and put on her shoes "I like this guy because he's...different...Unique." the wolf leaned on the door with a soft smile "I made plans to hang out with him today. We kinda discussed it on the way home about three in the morning so.. It was late to ask but it was so worth it. Maybe sometime you can meet him. Unless you're the guy that narrows his eyes at the other and jus despises him because jealousy~" she said in a singsong voice with a laugh "Teasing~ Anyway, i'll talk to you later, yeah?"

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 1:50 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

He narrowed his eyes at her, was him being a god suppose to impress him. It didn't, Chanyeol was actually just as powerful. He rolled his eyes in response, he wasn't so into her as much as he thought she was trying to bug him but used the excuse 'teasing' to get away with it. "Well you tell that "god" that you're all his" He laughed, giving a loose shrug he wasn't jealous nor would he ever be. This teasing is what led to them right now, and she was begging for him to hate her. He wish it was him who had been leaving and not her, he thought of maybe leaving the apartment and switching to another one. That thought really rung through his mind, when she had left the first thing he had done was start packing everything. Clothes, shoes, etc etc he couldn't stay here anymore. He had to leave, this was the perfect timing. He called the front desk, and they gladly agreed to move him. A smile spread across his face, as he grabbed everything and left which took him almost an hour. He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on her door. 'farewell, haley. ~Chanyeol' and there he went.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 1:59 pm

(lolz, she drove him right out! Goooo Haley! XD Seriously though, she was teasing him)

Haley stepped out and started to use her nose to find the scent of the one man who she had a date with today. As soon as she grasped onto that smell, she followed it all the way to a door where she knocked gently on it. Alright, here it goes. she thought to herself as she waited for Kyungsoo to answer the door. From the smells of it, he seemed he had on some sort of cologne on. Haley had done her best to resist a sneeze as it tickled her nose and so far, she did a good job resisting it as it went away. Just as he opened the door, Haley lifted her hand with a gentle wave and smiled "Good morning, sorry i'm late."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Tue May 03, 2016 2:09 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

The time had passed, where he was watching t.v but also checking the time. A yawn escaped his lips as he was still on little to no sleep. He felt his heart keep beating to fast, he liked her he did but not to much not yet. Kyungsoo took another drink of his water as he drunk it all. Watching the movements of the skips on the television, as a knock was placed on his door. His head turned, he grabbed everything he needed before peaking through the hole smiling when it was her. When the door pulled open, seeing her there with her long flowy hair as his eyes didn't leave her. A smile spread ear to ear as he then spoke. "Good morning, no need to be sorry." He walked forward and closed the door behind him, making sure he had his key on him. "How was your morning so far?" He asked as they started to walk down the hallway, as chatter in the background was loud and laughs were heard. People were eating and so fourth, he felt comfortable here although he saw Chanyeol at the front desk with all his stuff. Eyeing it he ignored and kept walking with Haley, chanyeol didn't even turn his head he was to busy as it seems. When they exited the doors he turned to her.

-He has no business being there anymore, wouldn't be proud of driving him out.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue May 03, 2016 2:22 pm

(oh ._.)

Haley stepped back so he was able to close the door behind himself "My morning was..hectic. Spoke with Chanyeol a bit and I was quite happy to know that he accepted my apology." walking down the hallway with him, she slid her hands into her pockets, hearing people laugh and talking. As they got to the lobby, the wolf spotted Chanyeol at the desk What..why does he have all his stuff? Is he moving out? maybe she had crossed a line before she left? Haley was not sure. As both her and Kyungsoo walk out, she looked at him, meeting his gaze "How did you sleep?" hopefully he slept well. They were up pretty late..three in the morning was absolutely insane.

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee on Wed May 04, 2016 11:30 am

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

Kyungsoo was quiet, he nodded his head when she had spoken. When she had talked to Chanyeol made him question when he was at the front desk with his stuff. Maybe the conversation went wrong on one end more than the other. The sun hit him quite well, not to much but perfectly fine. His black clothing drew in the heat, but it was only about 70 degrees out so it was perfectly fine. His thoughts were filled with morbid thoughts, he didn't sleep pretty much at all last night. "Unfortunately i only got like an hour of sleep."That wasn't going to stop him from getting some coffee into his system to boost him up. He was also not going to miss this little get together with Haley he wouldn't miss it for the world. "I'll be okay, although i am getting some disgruntled vibes from Chanyeol" His head turned back toward the doors, as his swung the loop of his key chain around his finger before looking toward her. "But anyways let's go get some coffee, who knows maybe go shopping. I could use some new clothing." He then poked her hand with his pinky and smirked before heading toward the parking lot. He loved driving so he had her chill instead of drive, it's relaxing for him to be completely honest. Did she have a thing for Koreans? who knew because she had a liking for Chanyeol and now maybe himself not to forget she was friends with Xiumin. He chuckled to himself.

Creaturee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top