House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 1c27t

Chanyeol grinned, he was happy that what he had made her smile he was grateful about it. Listening to her once more he listened to the sound of her voice, it was peaceful and even the little cracks were perfectly fine by him. She made a point he didn't want to over step it, he didn't want her to think he was weak so he just nodded his head and continued to listen until she completely finished. "I've never seen someone other than you, be a shifter so it would be something knew to see. Although i possibly don't want to be around at that time" He replied to her and gave a small faint smile. "But Yes this world is eveyrthing in this world that involves violence is going to be condemnation by people, Whether they are the bad ones or not always in the need to prove someone else wrong." He stated before shrugging it off, trying to make everything seem okay although sadly nothing was okay. He was oddly into her and that's what made him nervous.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:01 am

Well now he had someone to see shift. Though, she had control over her wolf more than any other werewolf. Over the years she trained herself to control the wolf and not let the wolf control her. As she listened, Haley nodded "You're absolutely right." she said before turning onto her side and leaning on the back of the couch with her arm propping up her head as she watched him "Though, about the whole Werewolf thing you dont have to worry about me shifting and trying to bite your face off or anything. I control the wolf. Not the otherway around." might as well reassure him "How the hell did we go from trying to get to know eachother to this?" she laughed and shook her head "I did not expect this at all."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:13 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 Fne99f

Chanyeol nodded "Least that's a good thing, i don't have to worry about being torn to shreds during the night to grab a drink" He chuckled, while leaning backward to get more comfortable he was actually enjoying talking to her at the television screen changed and flashed and so on. "I honestly have no clue" He smiled, before drawing the attention back to her "How about you tell me some of your interests? besides food" He stated before tighting the grip of the blanket around him. "It's got to be interesting" he smirked she seemed like a interesting girl and he had the urge to understand her more, and get her under his skin though she was already half way there. It was a good thing, that means he'd grow soft for her and pretty much protective her but he knew she could protect herself.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:24 am

Haley laughed with him on his joke "Well lucky for you." she said after he finished his words "But for my interests? Well.. Obviously i'm into guys, I love playing games like a child since I like to feel like a child again. Reading is one when I feel like working out my brain here." she tapped her head and continued to think "Exploring was something I always did. Umm.. going out on walks-I swear if you make a dog comment you're so dead" she said in a teasing way with a grin on her face "Baking cookies is something I absolutely love. I dont know why. Maybe it's something to do with being a female, I dont know." she shrugged "If I continued telling you what i'm interested in, you wouldnt learn anymore and probably be bored of your room mate!"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:34 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2wmjbzt

Chanyeol chuckled listening to her nonstop talking, he loved it honestly he had something to listen to. Something to do, when she started to speak of her interests he smiled nonstop. When she stated she was into guys he gave her a facial expression of -i would've never known- Although he then continued to listen. "Dog comments, man those are ruff" He smirked and expected some sort of hit he laughed and continued to lean back and cross his arms. "Could you like roam around the apartment in a tight little dress dancing to music while making a bunch of sugar cookies" He taunted it was funny to him to tease her sometime. He then clapped his hands together when she finished talking. "I believe that is a good point, it's good to have a little mystery don't you think, Haley." He looked deeply at her and smiled just joking with her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:44 am

"You're so mean!" she yelled with a smile on her face and she leaned over, hitting his arm playfully "I told you no Dog Comments!" she said through her laugh "You expect me to wear a tight dress while making cookies too? Please, you can go fantasize about that because there is absolutely no way that I'm going to wear something like that. Tight and short dresses are not my style." Haley then stuck out her tounge at him and then brought her tounge back in to speak "Anyway, yes it is good to have a little bit mystery. Makes your mind wonder about things. Wonder about the good and the bad that one person could do. It's like Clue, but without all the murdering." Haley then unfolded her blanket and wrapped it around her, snuggling into it. Not that she really needed it. Her body heat was crazy enough anyway.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:40 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2gwggmo

Chanyeol chuckled when she playfully hit him, he tensed up just for a second. "I'm sorry, did i hurt your feelings" He teased as he slightly hit her back but little less. He then raised his eye brows "Well missy if you would have told me that, maybe i wouldn't have suggested it" He said through a small laugh of some sorts, Chanyeol usually never joked but with her he had the urge to her laugh was worth the shot. "i bet you can do a lot without murdering" He smirked, but in a playful way only watching her smile and toss her head and roll her eyes. Only one leg was on the couch the other was hanging off, he was all comfortable and snuggled up and smiling at her but then stuck his tongue out at her for what she had done to him. "How did i get so lucky..." He lead on "To get such a comfortable couch" He finished then pat the couch once more.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Haley rolled her eyes with her smile as he continued to tease her "We'll see what comes to you. Watch, you'll see what comes back at you for teasing me." she waved her finger at him before he got comfortable and then spoke which made her eyebrow raise before he added onto his sentance and made her give him a look "You're joking right? I mean, I am the best Room mate. I already know you were not going to say couch! So mean. I should shift into a wolf and nip your leg for leading me on like that." how could he do something so cruel!? He led her on making her think that he was going to say 'how did I get so lucky to have a cool room mate like you' or something along those lines "One day i'm going to get back at you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:57 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2uhafe0

Chanyeol laughed as he noticed how it was bugging her, but he kept adding on. "Oh come on, you can't get mad over a little teasin" He leaned over and poked her on the leg, smirking as he leaned back against the arm of the couch. "Now if it was going to be one of us, it obviously would be me who's awesome." He chuckled because waving his hand around, only joking he knew she was pretty great. Chanyeol then leaned over and got really close to her face, smirked and repeated. "I'm only kidding" He grinned and leaned back once more, taking one hand into the palm of the other and tapping his finger along his hand. As suddenly the television went black it turned itself off due to lack of activity, but messing with her isn't the only teasing he wanted to commit.

The flirting is out of control -melts- on his behalf
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05 pm

LOL XD!

He was starting to really push his buttons by getting close the way he was "Keep teasing, watch what's going to happen." she already had something sitting in mind "We're both awesome if you didnt realize it. I mean, who came up with that game at the store to make it fun, hm?" she asked as she pulled both legs onto the couch and brought her knees to her chest "I'm pretty sure it was a brunette who has wolf genes. And has pretty eyes." she batted her eyes at him and then laughed as she relaxed her body, closing her eyes to rest them for a little bit. "You know, Chanyeol, No one has ever made me laugh this much before."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:27 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2wq61yo

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in amusement, eyeing her as he tried not to laugh holding back his words only the urge to tackle her. "What's going to happen, hm?" He smirked, before she spoke again he nodded his head and thought for a moment "You have made your point" He grinned and gave off a small chuckle before adding "and you got that correct, i believe she was quite beautiful in general" He gave a loose shrug, only giving a small flirt here and there before he smiled at what she said to continue " Your very welcome, by the way i enjoy hearing you laugh" It was around 930 by the time he had replied to her, but he didn't care he was a night owl although yawns would come here and there it didn't mean he was tired anyways he rather speak to her than get 'beauty' rest.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Haley listened to his words which kept the smile on her face. He is such a flirt, saying that she was beautiful. Even saying that he enjoyed her laugh. Chanyeol was someone who was different and not like your average male. He had a bit more spunk and had a lot more of a playful style to him "You just love sweet talking me hm?" her eyes opened as she looked at him. She had caught a yawn but said nothing. "Dont get yourself tangled with me, who knows what I might do.." her words trailed off as she began to move her legs out of the way and crawled up to him, her face so close to his as her smile turned into a smirk "Maybe i'll play a little bit." Haley said softly before staying there a few moments longer. Only to move away from him and getting up from the couch, grabbing her empty bottle in the process to bring to the Kitchen. A small giggle was audiable.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:01 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 4jpe6h

Chanyeol smile didn't seem to leave his face, stretched ear to ear it was almost permanent. Now she had became the tease, yet he couldn't handle it it drove him insane craving only more of it. "I can't help it, it's tempting to say something especially if it's true." He smirked, crossing his arms and adjusting his seating only having a smart comment to what she just had said. "Like what, tearing my head off my shoulders?" He gritted his teeth together giving off a little growl to tease the female. Tensing his jaw and watching her get close, his eyes locked to her lips until she had got up and left. His head threw back, if she really wanted to play okay they'd play. He got up throwing the blanket to the side and grabbing her and pushing his arm above her shoulder stopping her yet he got really close and pushed his finger along her chin pushing her face up to his. Then letting go, before opening the fridge only to grab another drink he smirked looking at her lips once more before turning around to walk back. "Playing is fun, Haley almost tempting to make it a little more aggressive" He tilted his head "Aren't wolves suppose to be dominate, or submissive" He chuckled, only joking about that before shrugging to make it seemed like he didn't know.

THE FLIRTING OMG MY HEART - the gif is suppose to be what he did to her btw xD
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Look at what you're doing to me!

Haley stopped when he had rushed over to stop her. She stopped before his shoulder and lifted her head as he brought his finger to her chin to lift it up. He then pulled away which made Haley blink a few times before putting her glass on the counter. "I prefer being the Dominate one over submissive. I dont like guys being in charge as much as I like Me being in charge." she said as she walked over and grabbed his wrist, pinning it to the fridge as she stepped close to him "I can play this game all night...But I dont feel like it since a wolf needs her sleep." she lifted her other hand and gently ran her finger over his lips before she pulled away and walked to her bedroom "See ya later."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 Kf2uiu

Chanyeol barely grasped before she grabbed his wrist and was pinned against the fridge. "That's cute, we might have to take turns sweetheart" He smirked, as he then watched her walk off to her bedroom he still felt her hands along his hips and it made her lunge for her. Grabbing her wrist and pinning her to the wall outside her bedroom, he looked deeply at her. "No No, what do you think you're doing?" He added before talking more a second later "You can't leave like that, or i'll end up coming into your room at 3am." He gave a tighter grip on her wrist before sliding them above her head. "You're one attempting female, guess i am the lucky one to have you as my room mate." He got really close to her, his lips barely a centimeter away from hers only trying to tempt her to have the urge to. He waited, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:23 pm

He was really wanting to play fire with fire huh? Not that Haley minded this, it was fun. Chanyeol pinned her to the wall which made her lift her eyes to his face. He was also keeping her from going to her bedroom seeing as he pinned her and asked what she was doing. Even mentioning coming into her room at 3am. "Am I really an attempting Female?" she asked, her eyes halfway closed "You just seem like you want to be in charge when a Werewolf is around." her eyes lifted up to his own which seemed to be almost closed as well. They were so close "If we keep this up we may not be able to find this enjoyable in the future." a Witch Doctor and a Werewolf..what a combo!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:34 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2udvy88

Chanyeol hands came looser as she spoke, his eyes grown almost shut looking at her all that could come out was "Yes" he replied before she spoke once more. "I don't find you being a werewolf intimidating" He then once more tighten the grip on her wrist keeping her arms up, he shrugged and bit his lip. "Don't worry, i guess only i will enjoy it if you don't" As he felt her hot breath, only drove him more insane it only mixed with his. His hands then let loose of hers and ran down to her hips which then he tighten his grip on them he felt like he was trapping her, making her feel uncomfortable so he loosen his grip but still kept himself close to her. Especially his lips only they were craving hers.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Chanyeol wasn't intimidated by her and he was going to keep going on even if she stopped. His touch is what kept her against the wall. His hands dropped from her wrists to her hips where he gripped onto them just to keep himself closer to her. The atmosphere was growing more and more intense as they continued to be in this position. Haley hadn't had fun like this before, she hadn't even gotten this Close to someone she had just met and yet it felt like they have known each other for a long time. His name slipped from her lips "chanyeol.." They could seal this with a kiss but that wouldn't be any fun now would it? "Just know, if you kiss me now, how awkward it's going to be because we just met a few hours ago.." She warned.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2lw3vb8

Chanyeol heard her say his name and his body got extremely hot, he took a deep breath and slowly spoke. "You've made your point" As he slowly backed away from her and he oddly turned away and seemed to walk into his room and closed the door. He was wide awake, he couldn't sleep so he just turned off his bedroom light and sat on his bed and internally beat himself up for what just happen. He was attracted to her, but yet they only had met and teasing and teasing led him into wanting that. He decided to get into comfortable clothing, he slipped off his shirt and put on a plain grey shirt and put on more comfortable sweatpants. He sat back down onto his bed and ran his hand through his hair. Only thinking of what she was doing, the urge to go back to her but he probably made her feel so uncomfortable that it drove him to think and think and think. Her saying his name replayed in his head, but he then just thought they had only just met.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:59 am

Haley opened her eyes fully as she watched him back off and head to his room where he closed the door after him. She hadnt had that much excitement in ages. The teasing and the thrill of just going back and forth at eachother almost made her breathless. Her heart had been racing but died down as she continued leaning on the wall that was next to her bedroom door. Haley may have broken the mood but she knew that she would be able to tease him from time to time. Moving to her bedroom door, she pushed it open and walked in, closing the door behind her and changing into more comfortable clothes. Known as her pj shorts and a tanktop. It felt good to wear something like this due to her werewolf gene of super heating. The reason why she had to wear pants and a long sleeved shirt was so people wouldnt look at her funny.

Church was so full today omg ;-; I have people claustiphobia (however the hell you spell it)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:10 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2s1p54o

Chanyeol finally made it to sleep, but he woke up quite early the next morning what was it about which made him so tired. That morning he walked out of his bedroom, his hair was completely fine just a little messy as he rubbed his eyes heading for the bathroom. Forgetting he needed new clothes, he walked back and grabbed a red and black flannel, a black regular shirt, boxers, and black jeans that were ripped at the knee. He then headed back and turned on the shower, taking his time and washing his body and hair trying to get what happened last night out of his head. After about five minutes he got out and walked over to the mirror, and took out his tooth brush and begun brushing his teeth swaying his head back and fourth and side to side and humming to himself. He spit and washed his mouth out, he slipped in his contacts and washed his face his face was unbelievably soft. All he had on right now was a towel wrapped around his waist, he started to dry his hair until it was completely dry he messed around with it. Making it neat (like the gif above). Putting on his black shirt, jeans, and his flannel rolling up to his elbows he walked out grabbing his towels and dirty clothes and tossing them into the basket in his room before heading into the kitchen to get some water and a bowl of grapes.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:25 am

Haley had gone straight to bed last night with the thoughts of teasing back and forth with Chanyeol. Though, her head made it easy for her to sleep by giving her no dreams and letting her sleep in peace. As early morning came, she was picking up noises from outside her door which made her stuff her head under her pillow. "Five more minutes.." Haley said as she snuggled under the one blanket she slept with. It wasnt too heavy, nor too light. Think of it as a napping blanket than a bed blanket. Her hair had been all tossed around and looked messy. But that's how it was with most girls who had long hair. It'd get all messy and be all over the place. Once the noise stopped from the kitchen, she shifted onto her side and kept sleeping with the pillow on top of her head. What time was it anyway? Was Chanyeol tempted to walk into her room?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:51 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 33e6ghx

Chanyeol was messing around in the kitchen, wondering if she was still sleeping or not. So he let her sleep in, the night was already enough for him to handle her breath mixed with his, the heat, how close they were. It made him tense so he grabbed a bowl and picked grapes off and put them in the bowl, along with cutting up strawberries and cut up bananas. He walked over to the couch and sat down, leaned back and turned on the television putting on the episode of Dexter he happened not to finish last night. He slept terrible, tossing and turning all night he imagine was still burned into his mind her hands above her head and the way she said his name in a weak voice. It got him heated, like it would with any other regular male he wasn't use to it he craved more but he decided to keep his distant as he began to eat the fruits. His eyes didn't leave the t.v he watched and repeated to as he than ate some bananas as they melted in his mouth with every bite. Until he heard noise in her room his head turned toward it maybe he should wake her up.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:08 am

Haley took her head from the pillow and pulled her blanket over her head as she curled up. Sleeping was such a wonderful thing and as she fell back into a deep sleep, her head decided to give her a Dream of Chanyeol, which had him come close to her, pinning her to the wall and looking her deeply in her eyes Chanyeol..do you really want to get tangled with me? she asked him as he nodded and leaned in closer, their lips about to meet and slowly she closed her eyes. Just as their lips were about to meet, Haley woke up, causing her to open her eyes and look around under th dark blanket before she sat up, the blanket falling off and causing her to lift her hand to her lips and allowed her fingers to brush her lips softly before she huffed and dropped back onto her bed and grab her pillow and groaned into it. "Whhyy?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:25 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 8 2u5tlok

Chanyeol heard her, the noises as he seemed curious if she was alright, he slowly got up not knowing if she was okay with him coming into her room without consent but he did say he'd go in there at 3am. That did sound really weird to him now that he repeats it, he grunted at the thought as he placed the water and bowl to the side. He walked over to the door and slowly knocking on it and walking in. "You alright" His voice was calm and deep just making sure she was okay, as he saw that her head was in the pillow he walked over and slowly sat on the edge of her bed. As he looked at her curiously before giving off a loose shrug with it. She seemed frustrated and he had wondered why because he was also frustrated.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next