House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:48 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Tumblr_n98geaUudh1r0ylt7o3_500

I smiled and just shook my head as he let out another dog joke. They didn't bother me I was use to them when my family would try and find a way to hurt your feelings in a way and all that. When he had basically stared at me I could see my vision getting screwed up. I tried to blink it away but I figured once I wasn't able to blink it away I knew it was the work of the witch. By what I was seeing it made him look like he was standing in the middle of the trees which I could tell was bullshit since I could hear how far and close he was to me. I smirked and when he let up the vision thing from me I looked at him with a hand on my hop as I watched him make fire that hovered above his hand and nodded. It was kinda cool. Finally when he stopped I smirked. "No playing with the witch powers now. Its all just fire now. But no funky trying to burn me alive and crap. I would like to live" I say with a laugh as I formed a ball of fire in my palm and threw it from hand to hand my eyes still on him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:40 pm

Xiumin had been right. Well..sort of. She didnt feel like following Chanyeol anymore and decided to be the leader. She'd just see the guy as a friend and just apologize for her selfishness and just be his room mate. Nothing more. Now with the Hellhound around, Chanyeol looked happy before she had left. So Haley would just leave him to her. No big deal You may have adviceful words, but I dont plan to follow him. Especially when he prefers someone else because of her traits. I'm not really heartbroken you know. she looked back at him as they walked towards the lake I wasnt super attatched to him or anything like that. He didnt steal my heart. Just think of it as a Fling. That's all. Haley then looked ahead as the lake had come into view. I plan to apologize and just stick in the friend zone with him. as soon as they got to the end of the lake, she then walked in, letting her paws soak up as she stood in the shallow end
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Chanyeol

Witch Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2j4vx21

Chanyeol's attention was no longer on her, he started messing with the fire along his hands. He slowly took off his trench coat, leaving it on the side just for a brief moment. The forest was lit up with the flames, it gave some heat mixed with the dense moist cold air. Leaving the flames to grow twice the size he'd hope for. He had quite with the dog jokes, not mentioning it for the rest of the night. As he started to create explosions in mid air, alarmed on how dangerous it was. Chanyeol mind was set on different things, no other human being crossed his mind. He felt at peace, finally able to increase his love for the fire. When she had spoke, he managed too have a few words slip here and there. "It was always just fire" He looked at her with a slight smile, but it faded within a few seconds before his eyes went up back too the fire he was creating. As much as he loved black magic, being a witch that consumed fire and worked with it. Was a blessing, witches were known to be burned at stakes. Him on the other hand, wouldn't be able too burn it was a life saver. The fire soon died out, which made the forest darker and darker which his glowing redish orange eyes died with it.

"Those who play with fire should expect to be consumed by it"

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2n0rjp1

As much as he'd like to carry on this conversation, he didn't want too anymore. She was stubborn, him being kind for once didn't quite help himself with this one. He shrugged, turning away from the lake. "Whatever than" His voice cruel, rusty and hoarse as if he was done with this conversation and ready to head on home. Where ever home was to be exact, Xiumin looked at her once more and didn't say another word before he was walking away from the lake. Giving advice to go chase what they want, get what they deserved. She just bat at it, ignoring the advice and taking it the hard way. Xiumin hated stubborn people, they made it hard on everyone even themselves the most. No wonder Chanyeol didn't want too deal with that anymore, most likely she shoved her face in his begging for his touch. He growled below his breath, as it rolled up his throat and off his tongue not able to be heard. Hoping too leave off with that unless the stubborn female had more to say. Mostly likely not, since he never seemed too follow people. Xiumin didn't care one bit whether she followed or not or whether she died too keep the conversation going. He just didn't care, nor did he ever too begin with. He walked at a quick pace, trying to get away from the smell of wet dog. As it was pretty much the solution too the problem.

"The darkness became my world and i could see"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:57 pm

Haley turned her head towards Xiumin and watched as he turned and walked away after his words. His advice was good advice but she had been too stubborn. A specific line he had said echoed in her head 'You just have to turn with them.' how would she turn with him? How could she turn with Chanyeol? It had probably been too late now. Letting out a huff she followed him Wait, Xiumin. Haley had gone in a sort of jog in her wolf form as she finally caught up with him I'm sorry I just brushed you off like that. It wasnt very nice of me. I just guess i'm angry with myself is all. Please..keep talking if you want...well, with the advice. Unless I decided to kill your mood. Most likely she killed his mood and it made her feel like an idiot as her ears lowered slowly towards her head. The young woman had to change her ways. It ws too difficult for others to deal, and it had been obvious
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Bg74ty

It had been darker the more he walked into the dense woods. Watching every move as if he had someone following him, it was her. Was she trying to change herself? Or was she trying to change herself for Chanyeol. The male couldn't read her exact thoughts unless she made them loud enough for him to hear. His being, what he was they weren't suppose to be kind, the weren't suppose to care. He did exactly that, he didn't care he was the one to brush her off. "This conversation has turned for the worse, i perhaps have no interest to carry it on." She was hopeless, with a female who didn't know which way to go. She was basically stuck in the middle of a whole shit load of smoke unable to see her surroundings and which way too go. "If you dare too twist with Chanyeol's mind again, you will have to work with his mind set." He turned to glare down at her, his eyes so deeply disturbed and dark. He was perhaps dealing with his own empty pit of emptiness that lied within his soul. She seems damaged, he couldn't help that the only thing he could do was damage her more. "If being angry with yourself and having someone turn away from you to get you too realize, you're have every reason to be angry with yourself." His facial expression was nice, it was cold as if angry had consumed his body. But it didn't he stood there as the darkness swallowed them whole he just stood there very still so still as if he was never even real.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:33 pm

He had no more interest to carry on the conversation. This made her huff in a sigh-like sound as their surroundings began to darken, causing her to no longer see which way they had been going. Haley's gaze returned to Xiumin as he said if she would dare twist with his mind again she would have to work with his mind set I do not try to twist other's mind! I dont even have the ability to even do so. now she had been a little irritated Look, I know you're trying to give advice in a hard way but this is not a way to help. Especially when someone like me has a problem on their hands. Xiumin was cool in his own way, yes. But his way of showing it was quite harsh. Then again, what does she know? She only just met the guy. What did she really know, right?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:07 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Xnhfv6

Xiumin huffed in response, perhaps she didn't comprehend one thing he had said. He glared at her as if he was trying to understand her, as much as she didn't understand him. He could read her like an open book, he already knew she'd be hard to deal with. He was harsh, he liked it that way gave it an easier way to deal with others. "You aren't the sharpest canine here." Now that was cruel, practically calling her not very smart. Aren't those creatures suppose too be, maybe she didn't understand his words the way he spoke. "Not once did i say, you tried twist with his mind" He ran his hand over his face as if he was disappointed in such one another. He took a deep breath before hearing her out, by and by did he not want to hear anymore nonsense. He gave good advice, just not dull enough for her too understand. That's for sure, while breaking the eye contact his eyes wandered as he spoke once more. "You act like you're the only one with problems, you're suppose to break down what i am trying to say in that dull-witted mind of yours." Now he was spitting out words, that were suppose too break down his character. "You'd be surprised how many other people in this world who have problems, if you weren't such a god damn imbecile perhaps you'd understand that!" Now the anger of such an demonic being took over his, his body trembled his hands were unable too stay still as if he wanted to snap her neck in one motion. But she had it coming, she was messing with some sort of god of death another stronger version of a demon. She had too see it coming, bringing up a comment saying he didn't help when he did try too.

-- He is so cruel! but you have had too see it coming, it was in his personality.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Haley then had her ears rise as she growled at his harsh words I'm not acting like i'm the only one with problems! I know everyone else has problems! I'm not that stupid but you seem to think I am! Not everyone is smart like some people mister Xiumin! Haley then shifted back, clearly angered with the look on her face. "If you think i'm such an Imbecile maybe you shouldnt talk to someone like me! It'll hurt your smart brain and make you dumb like me!" she snapped. She had noticed his trembling but she hadnt done anything to hurt him..yet that is if she was attacked "You know, I thought i'd give the God of Death a little chance at having a friend or at least a wolf who is allies at most. Seems you want nothing than to be alone. So, fine, i'll leave you alone. Just so you can be in peace and quiet." with that, she turned on her heels and walked away from him, not caring where she had been going, as long it has been away from him.

(Honestly, I like how these two just yell at eachother XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 33v2ogg

Xiumin stood as he heard her yell back, he gave a twisted smirk. Now the sympathy she wanted was pouring out of her own mouth. As she'd been calling herself dumb, stubborn and weak, such a good combination. As she yelled it finally stopped his body stopped trembling, he wasn't bothered as much as when he yelled. "About time" Was the only words that could escape from his mouth, a smiled curled with his lips. Watching her turn an leave, he stood silently before turning away the opposite direction. Heading toward the mansion once more, where he could rest an be away from human beings. Maybe she'll over come her ways and learn too be smarter. It seemed a bit unrealistic, but it didn't seem to matter too him. He didn't need a friend, he didn't need love, he didn't need anything. He could only imagine what her flesh would taste like, tearing apart limb by limb. But he wouldn't know he just left her by herself, let he go on her own.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:27 am

About 7 hours had passed and it had already gone dark out. Haley was still outside but she wasnt upset anymore. She just finally calmed down and managed to think things through. Now, her head had been clear as she was now sitting in ruins of a beautiful home by a small lake with a waterfall. Haley's legs had been in the water, feeling the cool liquid surround her legs, her eyes watching the water crash into the lake and muting any sound that was lower than the running water. It was a nice sound, the sound of flowing water that may never run out! A smile appeared on her face as she took in the scene "I should come out here more often.." she said aloud, knowing that no one was around to listen to her words.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 am

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2r409r7

The night was one of his favorite things, he liked the darkness. He liked coming out to avoid humans, or any other sort of creatures. He had already seen enough of them today, hoping to not see anymore after meeting with the stubborn female earlier that night he was quite done with. When he was walking in the woods he spotted the lake, but not seeing Haley he roamed up to the lake edge. Looking down at the water as the moon shined off of it, the water sounded calm and looked calm. His eyes didn't wonder anywhere else, as he heard a very faint voice. His head leaned up and toward that sound, he saw that same exact female. She was still here? After seven hours? He frowned, seeming she must have a very closed mind. Chanyeol had left Ashlynn and went back to the apartment passing out. Through the period of seven hours, Xiumin had gone to the morgue to feed upon the flesh of the newly brought in corpses. He then stared back at the water as it sounded more peaceful than her voice. When she had looked over to him, he acted like he didn't notice her to begin with. Standing creepily hovering over the edge of the water. The bags under his eyes have darkened, he was tired, worn out, etc. Maybe it would be a good idea to leave here and go back to South Korea. But no he was pretty much stuck at this shit hole they call a mansion.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:11 pm

(Dont forget the Waterfall! Very Happy)

Haley had looked over towards the new scent that came into play and she noticed that it was the same Scent from Xiumin. No one ever smelt like him so it had to be him. The god of Death. He even seemed to like sitting in the dark just like her "You know, standing over there like a statue isnt going to make you invisible after a little bit." she was in a good mood so some of her layed back jokes were coming back, even though some may not laugh about it. Haley swished her legs around in the water as she took a deep breath and then let it out as she leaned back on her hands, looking up at the dark sky that only showed moon and stars "I didnt think I would run into you out here to be honest."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2d2d6qq

The night had only fallen, when the stars began to really come out. When her voice brought his attention once more, her comments as he looked like a statue. It was his natural being, he happened to do that a lot. Just like someone has a specific laugh, he has a specific firm stance. He did it naturally, but he kept his mouth shut not speaking the first time she decided to speak. He kept quiet before glancing over at the waterfall, the water bashing into the water below it gave off a sound that rang through his ears on constant repeat. He didn't really enjoy communication especially with someone who he had argued with couple hours ago. "Neither did i" He replied as his voice faded with the noise of the clashing water. He didn't sound rude or cruel, he was just real quiet. Like he didn't bother giving her hell as much as the night grew colder. He did have a feeling with heat or the cold, his corpse was constantly cold day on end. It was the way he had been, Xiumin's corpse or soul had died a long time ago. But another soul which is the god of death had took over his vessel, it seemed strong enough to hold him. He slipped his hands into his trench coat pocket, keeping his mouth shut before she had too speak anymore. Although he wanted to speak, he wanted to be real close to her like his body ached for it. But his mind wanted to tear his body apart for such desires, a body is a body his desires happened to be more tearing apart the flesh with his own teeth.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Haley picked up part of his words over the sound of the crashing waterfall. But she didnt dare ask him to repeat. All she heard was 'Did I' so she assumed maybe he didnt think he would run into her. Or maybe he was asking something else? No.. She really didnt say anything to make him say anything else. "Come over here, stop being a loner. Even though that we kind of had our argument earlier and all." she patted the spot next to her "I am sorry about that, Xiumin." she was genuinely sorry. The moments kind of caught up to her and fustrated the wolf, causing her to just..'explode' I'm the worst at controling my emotions..I need to get better at that actually..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 119nt5g

For Xiumin he would do cruel things to only not feel bad about them at all. He didn't feel bad about the fight that had happened, he learned from it and got over it. Like any other logical person, before nodding his head and making his way over to her. He shrugged it off, before finally making it over to her slowly propping himself down beside her. He kept his distance, making the moment not so awkward. "Don't start giving me sympathy here." He turned his head too her "Not my fault you have a stubborn side, that caused that argument" He gently nudged her with his elbow before showing off a smirk in a calm manner. Watching the water ripple, causing the water to move and wash up onto the groups of rocks. His eyes glued to it, watching it move and form differently before pulling his attention to her again. Slowly as his body was burning inside out, slowly very very slowly as his vessel became weaker within days and months. As he crossed his arms, bringing in the heat that was already in there keeping his vessel warm. As he turned his head to her looking deeper into her details of her face, he huffed before looking away building up the image in his head so he remembered her maybe years from now.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Haley grinned and looked at him with a soft laugh "oh shut up, some wolves are stubborn like myself you know. But don't worry, I won't give you sympathy or make excuses. I had been in the wrong and you were right." She noticed he had been staring at her a lot but she didn't say anything. There was nothing wrong with looking. Looking towards the water again, she moved her legs around in the water again. "Why don't you put your feet in? The water is pretty cool against the skin. And no, I'm not making puns." She glanced at him and shot him a nice smile "it's fine if you wouldn't like to. Just know you're missing something fun." Because having your feet in the water was really relaxing. The water just naturally lifted the heavy legs.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Nf4fvm

He shot her a glare, raising his eyebrows and trying to keep down a smile. Her comments didn't dig deep anymore, they just swept the surface. When she had spoke, he was polite to actually give her his attention as before. "I am always right, whether you like it or not" He looked at her moving around in the water, he then shook his head. "No thanks, i rather not get wet even if its just my feet. I'm not into that" He intertwine his fingers together resting them in his lap, as the heels of his shoes dug into the small groups of rocks. "If every time i see you as a wolf, i lose just a lot of interest in you" He cocked a brow, before nodding his head in a small formation keeping his eyes away from hers and her in general. Continuing to keep his eyes along the water as it just seems bit more exciting for him. He then got up off the ground, backing up away from the water and walking over to the grass that lied not that far from the lake. He sat down once more to get a more comfortable position.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 pm

Well he was mr sassy pants! Not all the time can someone can be right! But she let that slide "alright, more fun for me then." She stopped leaning on her hands and she wiped them on her shorts to get rid of the small broken rocks and dirt off her hands. As he said that he Loses interest while she's in wolf for made her raise an eyebrow in question "is my wolf form really that boring? Well around you I guess I'll be more human than wolf just so I can keep your interest." Watching as he got up and went to the grass. She saluted him in a playful way with a smile "I'll be staying here for a few more minutes or maybe an hour." She informed him as she looked up at the star filled sky
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:48 am

Xiumin

Eurynomous

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 8xmvev

As his attention was drawn from her, focusing more on surroundings that are real. He sat there in silence admiring the silence, although he could hear her moving around in the water. It didn't bother him, it quite calmed him knowing she was all the way over there and no where near him. "Haven't you been here for the passed seven hours?" Seven hours ago, she was here in at the lake he knew because he was here with her. He gave a loose shrug before leaning on a tree in response slowly closing his eyes to listen to the water to calm down his heart rate. His vessel seemed to be panicking but he ignored it, crossing one leg over the other he was quiet as he heard her move around until the water stopped making noise. He opened his eyes, she just had been standing there looking up. He then got up, walking over to the water before slipping off his shoes and walking into the water. He thought it would be a good idea to just get completely undressed. So he slipped off his shirt and his pants remaining only in boxers before heading into the lake. "You said it was suppose to be calming, come on" He smirked before getting deeper as the water was up to his waistline. Only revealing his very nice body, as he stood with his hands to his sides looking at her.

--I find this gif really tempting like dear lord.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:14 am

(Ikr also, she didnt get up Razz she's still having her legs sit in the water)

Haley raised her eyebow and looked back towards Xiumin "I havent been here for the past few hours. We were at that one lake and then we parted ways. So I ran around for a while, did wolf things and then found this place. The waterfall makes things all the more beautiful!" watching as he stood up and tossed his shoes off, the wolf wondered what he was going to do. By the looks of it, he seemed to have stepped in the water but then stripped down to nothing but his boxers which made her eyes widen Wha- then his words filled her ears about how calming she had said that the water was. "Well..I did say that' Haley smiled and then pushed herself into the water which made chills run up her spine because it had been chilled, of course she still had her clothes on and quite frankly, she didnt care that they had gotten wet "That does feel good.." she said "But it's also chilly." she giggled and then started to make her way over him "If you float on your back and just listen to the waterfall, I garentee you'll fall asleep"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:08 am

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2v3sriq

As the night was the only thing showing sudden color, the shy mixed with dark blue and blackish tones. The moon was half full, solid with mixed with white and grey. He was observant watching all the colors that shown themselves around him even in this time of night. He heard water, the sound of water made him body shiver in ways of excitement. Roaming over too see two faces, a male half undressed and the women smiling as if she were having a good time. As he stood there for a few moments, Xiumin had gotten dressed and said he had to go. Who knows what the god of death was up to, one god could clearly see another without being told. His scent was all over the place and vanished within seconds. Watching the colors of the water shine with the moonlight made him more excited to test out some more power he was consisting of. But forgetting the women was there, he didn't seem to notice he crept over quite slowly. Before placing his small delicate hand in the cold water that shivered up his body. Consuming of the temperature and the feeling, he was now able to work with the water. As he turned his head noticing she was standing there right before him. His head rose slowly to her, standing firm yet looking like he was tired. He didn't speak, his anxiety took over him quite quick. Glaring at her, as his heart shaped lips turned into a frown. Waiting for her to respond, he kept to himself before his scent really rubbed off.

"We have lingered in the chambers of the sea"
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:47 am

Haley was quite upset that Xiumin had to go, but she let him go anyway. After all, he was a 'God'. Though she had picked up something else. It was another person but she really didnt think about approaching him untill she decided against it and went over to him. Getting out of the water, she squeezed some water from her shirt and shorts before approaching the other guy who had been on the other end of the large pool of water. She then stood before him, watching as he looked at her and then rose to his feet and stare at her with a frown. He had stayed silent the whole time. He also started to smell similar to Xiumin "I startled you, didnt I? I'm sorry about that." he also seemed a little worried..or maybe nervous? "I just didnt expect someone else to be out here, I'm Haley." she held her hand out to him, a smile upon her face. Obviously she was being friendly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 am

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 2z4d1n6

She approached, reaching her hand out to him as a friendly greeting. Kyungsoo put his hand out, gripping hers and gently shaking. "Kyungsoo, pleasure meeting you" His voice was shallow, quiet and smooth as if he was anxious or generally quite nervous just because of speaking. She was a werewolf, her scent rubbed off quicker than his own. She happen to be friends with the God of Death, that was great thing to start with. Her nodded his head slightly when she had spoken the first time. Everyone makes him nervous as he didn't know how to respond with such things. "You must be a wolf?" He said before looking back at the water, it had glistened with the light of the moon. Such beauty, when she had said she was he knew he was right. Kyungsoo was a god, god's knew everything their minds wander more than they should. As much as how many Korean's she had met was beyond him. Chanyeol, Xiumin, himself who next Sehun? He hardly doubt that, besides the male was mentally delusional. When he stood straight up, he was just about a couple inches taller than her but not by to much. He was quite a short male, but he was very powerful.  

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:25 am

"It's nice to meet you." Haley said as she then dropped her hand as he guessed her species "I am a wolf indeed. It's as if everyone is reading my mind today." she laughed softly and looked at the water "The water is nice, isnt it? Especially the sound of the waterfall over there." she pointed over and then dropped her hand. His hight was pretty nice. Taller than her by an inch or so. "wanna join me in the chilly water? It feels a lot better than what it sounds." she said as she got back into the water and turned to him "If you dont mind me asking, What species may you be? I mean..you have the same scent as my buddy Xiumin. Are you a god of death as well?" her head tilted slightly as she waited for his reply
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Kyungsoo

God of the Sea

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 14 Atp454

The amount of effort it took to say a couple of words was beyond him. She seemed to be wanting to get to know him, his heart was practically busting out of his chest. Being nervous and scared was a way to make them think differently of him, instead of being just a God where he was easily over power pretty much everyone. He showed himself as weak to let people underestimate him, so when the time is needed he can easily show how powerful he is. "You can be friends with the god of death, i'm quite surprised." His head turned to her where their eyes met, giving proper respect giving her a slight bow. "I am a god as well." He turned his head away "God of the sea, or perhaps all bodies of water or water in general" He mumbled, stuttering over his words as he cleared his throat so his voice didn't break. As he avoided the question of going into the chilly water he just ran his fingers in it instead. Working with the thought as of how she would've ended up with that male. Being the god of the sea wasn't the most spectacular thing to cope with. It was just as hard as coping with being consumed by fire.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next