House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:05 am

Haley froze when she heard Chanyeol's voice and she slowlt picked up her head from her pillow and looked at him. Even though her hair might have been messy, she didnt mind and she spoke "I'm alright. Just a little annoyed at my dream." she said as she looked at the clock to see how early it was "Holy crap..it's so early.." she said before looking at Chanyeol "I'm surprised you're up..and you werent kidding about coming into my room at 3am." she laughed softly and got up "I'll be back." she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth really quick before coming back and hopping onto the bed, looking up at him as he sat there "Lay down, i'm too lazy to continue looking up at you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 F39or6

Chanyeol nodded "What was your dream about? if you don't mind sharing?" As he smiled slightly at her and watched her get up and run off he sat there looking around a bit before hearing the water running and the sound of her brushing her teeth. When he turned to see her return and watched her jump in bed he nodded and laid down next to her not to close. He stared at the ceiling "I couldn't sleep" He then only turned his head to her, looking at her as he did last night. Wondering what her dream was about, it had to be either good or bad in order for her to be frustrated over it. He crossed his arms and laid one leg over the other to be in a more comfortable position. He hadn't worked on treatment and spells for quite some time he knew he had to today or sometime soon to regain good health. But he kept his attention to her, although the idea of working with fire tensed his body reminding him of her heat.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:34 am

"Well, something cool was going to happen and then my body decided to end it and make me wake up. Kind of like a cliffhanger in a show or movie." she shrugged and then looked at him as he layed next to her "Though, you couldnt sleep? Well then.." she would have suggested something like nightquil or something like that "I would have said to try some nightquil but I think that'll keep you asleep for too long." just looking at him the way she was made something in her heart flutter. Why was this even happening? She just met the guy! "You kinda look sleepy though." lifting her hand, she tapped his nose with her finger 'Maybe you should go back to sleep? Or at least try to."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:46 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 2i6gcvd

Chanyeol shook his head "I hate those, just leaves you there wishing it would continue" He looked away his eyes met the ceiling once more "Sometimes i wish they would actually happen in real life" he heard her speak once more before his eyes met hers "I'm alright, i took a shower and all that anyways i don't see the point going back to bed. I'm actually wide awake now" He smirked before turning his head away he rubbed his eyes keeping him up and his eyes widen. Before imaging earlier with how close they were, how was she okay with him being even in her bed maybe perhaps he had gotten under her skin. He smiled slightly to himself as he cleared his throat and watched her before she had spoke once more.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:00 am

Haley nodded softly "Well I guess you cant go back to sleep then. At least you're wide awake but at a crazy time. Right about now I should be sleeping." and the only light in the room was the dim light from her lamp that sat on her night table. She grinned as something popped into her head and she leaned towards Chanyeol's ear "Chanyeol.." she said softly with a giggle before pulling away to see how he would react. Since she said his name yesterday just like this, Haley knew she could get under his skin. It was mean, yes but he kept her hanging last night and she needed a little bit of revenge.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:16 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 5sck8

Chanyeol was just lying there, listening to her as he heard her get closer and the way she spoke and once more said his name. His body tensed he clenched his fists and tightly. She wanted to play again, he smirked as he then leaned up and hovered over her so only his upper half was half way on her. Not toughing but hovering over, he smirked and slowly caressed her skin leaned down and whispered seductively "Are you wanting to play again?" He bit her ear ever so lightly before licking his lips and biting the edge of his lips leaning back down before grasping her inner thigh and slowly removing it. Smirking to himself, he had grown hot, his body was on fire.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:28 am

Chanyeol was starting to get into it for sure. With the way he leaned over her and gently caressed her skin and then leaned down, whispering into her ear which made her eyes close with a smile on her lips before he nipped on her ear "Maybe." she said, opening her eyes and looking at him with a smile upon her face. The grip on her inner thigh was hitting a little too close to home. If he did anything she would have stopped him dead in his tracks. The grip slowly vanished and she took this as her turn as she sat up, her upper half being supported with her arm and her other hand went to his chin in which she cupped "You are one entertaining man.." she laughed softly, allowing her finger to trace his jaw.

These two are driving me nuts. It's like 'kiss kiss kiss' and then its like 'no dont do it' xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:44 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 2ztm174

Chanyeol felt her lean up, his heart started to race as he then felt her close to him. Her hand along his chin, and her finger running down his jaw it drove him crazy she was having quite a lot of fun with this. Might as well let him have some fun with it too, he leaned up to where their lips barely touched their hot breaths mixing. "Oh trust me, i know" He gripped her hips and brought her closer to him, he smirked as their lips barely a centimeter apart. Craving her, as he then pushed her down and gripped her wrists like earlier that night brought them to above her head. His other hand ran down her waist grabbing her waist bringing her lower apart of her body to his. He then rested his lips on her neck and kissed gently, as he felt her body tense, he smirked and raised his lips off her before rising to her lips again yet not touching them.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 am

YOU BISH XD
Haley's eyes widen as he leaned up, their lips barely touching. This caused her heart to begin racing and her cheeks to turn red. He was so so close. Something had been tempting her to just pull him into a rough kiss but she had been resisting. He pulled her even closer which made her heart skip a beat and slightly gasped. Chanyeol then pished her down, pinning her wrists against the bed. Her eyes meeting his as he pulled her closer with his one hand and pressed a kiss to her neck. What the hell were they doing? This was something that boyfriends and girlfriends would do. Not Room mates! Though, that didnt matter to her. His lips were back above hers and she closed her eyes, speaking softly "This isnt even teasing. This is plain turning me on." she admitted, opening her eyes and looking up at him
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:22 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 Qzeii1

Chanyeol chuckled as her reaction was priceless, himself was beginning to get turned on but he resisted. The only words that left him lips were "what a shame, isn't it" He questioned his voice soft and deep his hot breath hitting her neck as he tighten the grip. It was turning her on, and that he didn't know how to respond. Their eyes locked as he than slowly let their lips touch, but not lock they barely glazed each other. He then smirked, teasing her making her crave it, making it drive her insane if she wanted it she'd have to get it. Although they were only room mates, how would you not expect this to happen. Chanyeol bit his lip, running his finger over hers and chuckling lightly. "Isn't someone wanting it?" He replied to her, his voice grown hot and seductive as if he didn't notice how much it was affecting himself and her.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 am

Haley took a deep breath as his own breath made chills go up her spine due to the air landing on her neck. His words made her slightly pout. He was so mean! To do this to a woman who was merely his room mate. His lips barely met hers but she felt them and it felt nice and relieving. That was before he pulled away just a little bit as his finger ran over her lips "You know that someone is both of us, Chanyeol." she stared at him "I'm a wolf, and when I want something, i'm going to take it. Weather you like it or not." she said before leaning her head up and locking lips with his but she pulled away short "That's for teasing me."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:01 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 S29kj8

Chanyeol heard her words and knew for a fact she was about to kiss him, and then she did. Their lips locked and his breath was taken, his heart pounded and yet he had a smart comment to reply with. "Now was that so hard" He cocked a brow and finally let go of her before sliding off the bed, He stood up and fixed his shirt and flannel. Turning to her and smirking before grabbing the door handle and opening the door. Walking out to tease her, he felt the need to lead her to wanting more. He slipped of his flannel and tossed it in his room, rubbing his eyes and running his hand through his hand fixing the black shirt to being just right. He waited until she came after him.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:12 am

"Oh shut up." she said with a smile as she watched him get off her and walk out. His lips were so soft and quite addicting. Even though he walked out, she knew that he wanted her to follow and with her dominant Nature, she didnt dare move from her bed, but she did call out to him "Dont think that i'm going to submit to you and follow you into your room like a puppy!" a laugh had came after that and she layed on her back "I refuse to have someone make me submissive!" she added with a grin as she got off her bed and walked to the kitchen, pulling out a soda and opening it. "You're going to have to come here and get some if you want some."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 2im8dnm

Chanyeol froze in his steps, turning toward her repeating what she had said. He smirked and nodded as a simple okay, he walked over and slammed his hand in front of her so he stopped her directly where she was. Placing the soda elsewhere he grabbed her chin lifted it and kissed her and this time deeply and passionate. Not taking his lips off until he'd had enough, than running his lips off of hers he smirked. "Yes ma'am" He looked at her lips and up to her eyes. "I'll take what i can get" He then turned around and walked over the empty bowl he had on the end table and half drank glass of water he chugged it down when he got over to it. Quenching his thirst and hearing her move around behind him, before he had sat down on the couch and glared at the black screen that was before him.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:45 am

Haley watched his hand before she looked at him, her soda being taken from her and his lips pressing against hers. This kiss was more deep and passionate than what hers had been. It felt like a high that she was going through. Her body seemed to relax and her hands lifted up to his face and cupped it gently in her hands. Chanyeol then pulled away, causing her to open her eyes and look at him "Good." she said breathlessly as her blue eyes watched him as he drank his water and then sat on the couch. Leaving the tv off "I do admit you're a good kisser." grabbing her soda, she took a sip of it and walked over, coming up behind Chanyeol who was on the couch "Though," she moved over and hopped over the back, landing on her butt on the spot by him as she kept her eyes on him "I may have kissed you and you may have kissed me, but we're not in a relationship...yet. I like to build my relationships before getting all crazy."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:14 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 121suo0

Chanyeol chuckled at her compliment "Thank you, although i rarely kiss anyone." He smirked and gave a shrug, leading his eyes to hers and nodded his head to her response. Relationships ? He didn't do those, unless he really was into her which he was but not to much where he'd want to be with her. "Miss, i don't do relationships" He looked away "I may be into you, but i'm not ready for anything like that" He licked his lips, getting her taste off his lips savoring in the wastes of his mouth. She had soft lips, worth kissing more and more but he also wasn't submissive, if she wanted some she'd have to come get it. Although if the two were like that i'm sure no ones going to be kissing anyone. Chanyeol eyes left her and glared at the other direction as the sun begun to rise. It has been 3 hours and it was around 6 am, he craved her but he held back if she wanted him bad she'd get it.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:48 pm

Haley raised her eyebow as he said that he didnt do relationships. He was into her but he wasnt ready for something that was more serious "Is that so? Well, I dont mind." for a brave and straightfoward man, it kind of caught her off guard. She had the resistance enough to keep her distance from him. Becides, she believed more in relationships than with 'friends with benefits.' type of thing. It sucked to know that he wasnt a person for relationships. The cravings she was having to just kiss him to death had vanished and she was back to normal. "I hope you dont mind that we did that even though we're not actually together." she took another sip of her soda.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:58 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 29x6ycg

Chanyeol sat there and his head dropped, he rubbed his eyes and turned his head to her. "Just forget it ever happened." He shrugged before getting up and going to the kitchen with his bowl and bottle of water and placing it in the sink. He knew she had lost interest and he sure did too, he wasn't ready for a relationship even if he did he'd sure mess it up and it was a little to much for him. Starting now he ignored what she had to say before washing his hands and running his hand through his hair and he grunted. "It's whatever, we'll grow over it. You said you wanted to build before dating hm?" He repeated "Maybe that's what i needed is to build" He stated before walking to his bedroom his voice grown cold.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Well that was a sudden turn in events. Everything just seemed cold in such a short amount of time and Haley didnt like it very much. He was thinking the right way. That he needed time to build up a relationship. "That was not something I was expecting." she said softly before finishing off her drink and getting up from the couch and making her way to the kitchen where she put the bottle in the bin and walked towards the door "I'm going out!" she called to Chanyeol before walking out of the apartment and running down the mansion stairs and out the door where she shifted into a wolf and went for the woods, taking a nice run through them Nothing better than a run in the woods as a wolf!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:43 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 9 S29kj8

Chanyeol collapsed on his bed, and covered his face and grunted before repeating fuck fuck fuck over and over in his head. He may have destroyed everything between them because he had grown completely uncomfortable around her especially in that moment. What did he want, he had never had a relationship and he didn't know how to act he didn't even know what friends with benefits was. He was stuck on today's generation he forgets how they are. He leaned up on the bed and heard her he just let her go, he stayed quiet he just started mumbling stuff under his breath before fire was formed beyond his fingers. Watching his eyes flare up from the light made him heat up, he enjoyed fire that was the first thing his mother taught him. She loved water, earth and air and let me learn fire, magic involved a lot of things and the elements was one of them. But he couldn't get Haley out of his mind, and the fire blazed brighter.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Luca Scarletti |
Amongst his 'one with the earth' moment. He felt a vibration through the ground and mingled it with the sound of paws against the earth. Lifting his head and opening the dark blue orbs that could only be described as his eyes, his legs propelled him forward into a running motion. Intent on finding the source, he recognized the sound of the paws, being a wolf biologist. He could easily detect what kind of beast it was, but because he was not down wind, the scent didn't carry to him in his sleek big cat form. It wasn't for another fifty kilometers till he was able to catch her in sight, the scent now coming to him as the wind changed direction. He kept a pace away, but only to study the creature, realizing not long after that she was a werewolf and probably from the mansion. It wouldn't hurt to introduce himself. Quickening his speed, he attempted to catch up to her while not masking his own identity.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Haley ran through the woods, feeling the wind flow through her fur. Though, something funny came into her senses and she slowed to a stop, looking around with her piercing blue eyes. Slowly the wolf lifted her head and sniffed the air, trying to figure out what she was smelling. What had this type of smell? It was new and weird at the same time! As she turned, she looked around, growling slightly as her ears began to pick up the sounds of thumping feet on the floor Who is out here with me? she thought to herself as the hair on her back rised and her growls got louder.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Luca Scarletti |
He took notice when she slowed down and he slowed his own pace as well, not wishing to scare her or cause her anger. As she whirled around and bared her teeth at him, he took to revealing himself fully. No longer hiding behind the foliage of his surroundings, he took to walking only a few paces before sitting down in front of her. Only fourteen feet separated them as he curled his long white tipped tail around his large and danky paws, his claws unconsciously retracking and then burying themselves in the ground below him. My name is Luca. I did not mean to alarm you. He trained his eyes on her, their dark hues did not portray any emotion that he may have felt. Only the animal's natural intelligence shown through.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:58 pm

Just as the Animal showed itself, she stopped growling and baring her teeth. Her eyes studying the creature before her. To make it simple, he was a cat. Hearing his words, ever so slowly did her guard begin to lower. Luca? You seemed to have already alarmed me just by following me. what was a cat like him doing? Following her knowing that she's a wolf and could turn to kill him. How would he know that she was good or bad? Haley huffed as she sat down, her tail just patting the floor behind her as she watched the male feline. I'm Haley. I belong to the mansion nearby.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Luca Scarletti |
He refrained from tilting his head in curiosity, instead, he kept a calm exterior and refrained from blinking too much. I recently found myself residing in the mansion. He thought to mention this as she noted her residency there. Although, I am truly sorry about following you. It is just that curiosity seemed to have peaked inside of me. He stood up, tail uncurling from his paws as it now was suspended in the air. Would you like to continue your run? I'd like to join, but I find a walk would be more peaceful. If you don't mind some company that is. He would leave if asked, but seeming as he had no one to talk to. Haley was the only one who had even speaken a word to him, so he was already jumping at the chance of a conversation. The fact that she was a werewolf calmed his nerves, her species were brethren to the wolves he studied and cared for at the wildlife park. He already had pledged his life to studying in helping the wolf population, he found a common interest with them that made his love grow for the species.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next