House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:11 am

Scampi wrote:I was more than just a little surprised when I was thrown onto Roje's back and carried around at a terrifying speed. Before I could do so much as speak or even attempt getting off, I was in a bedroom. Her bedroom, I assumed. I just stayed where I was out and didn't question anything. If I did that, things might seem more complicated than it already was. I just listened to her and nodded. "Ok." I was never one to turn down something free, although I would find a way to pay her back one day. She seemed to nice for to steal and run. Besides, I'd be staying her and that would just be a bad idea. Plus she was miles quicker than me, as jut proven and could probably break my neck like a twig of she really wanted to. So no, I wouldn't do that. "When do you want to go?"

The look on his face made me want to laugh cause it looked like he was in shock due to my super speed. The reply he had given me was quite surprising. I thought he'd try to make up some sort of excuse or something to not let me pay for his clothes. "We're going now. Shopping for clothes takes a lot longer than you think." I slipped my wallet into my jacket pocket and zipped it so it couldnt fall out and I grabbed my keys to my motorcycle before grabbing Tai as well and speeding to my bike "You are going to wear this." I handed him the helmet "I really dont need it since i'm a vampire and all. Getting into a crash wont hurt me as much as it'll hurt you." Human safety first!

Creaturee wrote:Chanyeol nodded in respect, he was very much okay with that he didn't expect her to be loud unless she couldn't help it. He was very quiet too, unless he was blasting music in his room like any human on this earth would do. He was still completely human with different effects not like he was born to be what she was. He began to spread the blankets and tuck each edge under the mattress as she stood and watched. "I'm not going to complain about that, not at all" He replied to her,but no eye contact until he let his eyes wonder off the blankets and up to her. When he finished he stood up straight and laid his large hands on one another, not really knowing what to say anymore since they were both quiet people. "We might need to get food for the apartment though, ya know?" He was a healthy eater, if he ate junk food all the time it would be bad for magic. Most of the treatment and magic goes off of his health. "Since i'm a healthy eater, and you must be into meats am i correct?" He asked not knowing what werewolves ate nor shifters or anything animal in general he never had a pet dog or any pet he wouldn't know.

Haley smiled when he said he was not going to complain about her silence sometimes. As he mentioned food, she nodded "You're right, and yes, I do eat meat. Mostly chicken. I'm not really the steak type but i'll have it once in a while. Other than meats though I eat salads and things like that." Haley wasnt the junkfood type unless she craved it. Like icecream in the summer, popcorn in a movie theater, a dessert at a resturant. Things around that general area "I got some money to go shopping so, would you like to go now or would you like to wait?" she slowly backed up to his doorway and then leaned on it, waiting for his reply. Her pose was similar to a model's pose against the doorway.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:41 am

So Juliet had planned to stay here all along and had been searching for it, huh? Well, I was glad that she found it. When she asked about me, though, I bit my lip. It would be great to have a roof over my head and be able to shower and have food, but at what risk? How many people would I hurt here? Sighing, I shook my head. "I- I can't. It's too dangerous, I'll hurt people. I needed to get away from civilization, not stay in it. But, seriously, what I wouldn't give to stay in this magnificent mansion... Maybe I could stay nearby? I don't know...

I also hoped that Abby would come out of her shell, so I nodded my head in agree. "Yeah, I hope she'll recover from this. Until then, I'll be by her side." I responded with a smile before raising an eyebrow at my companion. "And how about you, Miss Minx? Do you intend to stick around?" I asked before realization of what I had said kicked in and I quickly added. "You don't have to; you are in no way obligated to stay."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:40 am

Chanyeol listened, he happen to be a very good listener unlike a lot of people around here. He didn't really respond to what she said about what she liked. He kept it stuck in his mind as he managed to step forward toward her as she stepped back. Leaning against the door he grabbed his keys and slipped on his shoes, he nodded "Might as well now, unless later tonight we won't have anything to munch on." He gave a loose shrug and proceeded to clip on the room card to his car key chain so he wouldn't ever loose it. He grabbed his rough trench coat and slipped it on, although they maybe weren't going outside he liked wearing it since the weather was chilly. A gentle smile was very faint as he didn't know what to say before walking out the door and closing it behind them.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:37 am

Haley backed up as he walked towards the doorway and she had gotten out of his way, watching as he went to the front door and got his keys with his jacket "Alright, we'll go now." she said as Haley turned and went to her room, opening the bag and pulling out a few 20's from the bag. If he were to ever look inside the bag, he would see tons of stacks of money. No she didnt rob a store, she actually had a friend who was richer than rich and had a liking to her so he gave her a good amount of money to live on 20's were on top and 100's on the bottom of her bag. She pulled out her wallet and put the 20's into the money pocket before making her way back into the main room.

"I got the money." Haley said with a soft smile as she approached the door and slipped on her shoes as well
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Chanyeol smirked, as he noticed she had quite the amount of money he guessed they could stack up the place. So they didn't have to go out to much to get food, He rubbed his eyes before walking down the hallway eyeballing the numbers of the rooms and the texture of the flooring. "Is there a grocery store near?" He asked since he didn't seem to notice any place near, with his hair swooping over his eyes he felt calm and warming up to the place. He didn't feel like having a roommate would be so bad after all He kept quiet twirling his keys on his index finger he had a friend of his send his car to him it was much more easy since Chanyeol couldn't drive long enough to make it here in a day or two. "My car arrived i'll be able to drive us there" Only since he's been here for only three hours, it was good timing. He proped a loose smile and looked toward her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Haley had no idea why he had been smirking since she didnt realize that he seen her bag. But she brushed it off for now "A grocery store...Yes there is in down. It's about maybe a 20 minute drive to get over there." as she followed him, she slipped her hands into her pockets. When he mentioned that his car arrived, she raised her eyebrow. "Your car arrived?" she asked "Didnt you drive it to the mansion?" how other way would he have gotten to the mansion? Unless he took a taxi or something all the way here.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Chanyeol nodded his head as he felt the need to act a little bit more casual around her, not like a complete creep glaring her down. Once he managed to turn his head away and listen to her speak, he already knew how to answer the question. "My friend shipped it to me, since i gain terrible migraines which doesn't allow me to drive over two hours." He gave a shrug and continued to walk before the staircase came closer and closer, stepping forward and heading down the staircase. He slipped his hands into his pockets, walking normally throughout the building seeing people as they acted like they never seen a korean man. He looked at her and opened the door for her, being polite even though they are in the mansion full of different creatures. Heading toward the car he smiled at how clean it was, he pat his hand on the hood unlocking the car with his hand on the button.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Haley nodded softly "Ah I see.." so his friend had shipped his car here because he gets a migrain when he drives over two hours. That kinda made sense, except people get car sick, not migrains. As he opened the front door and allowed her first, she nodded softly "Thanks." with that, she walked into the cold air but her warmth from her werewolf was so strong that she still felt warm despite walking into the chilly air. Approaching the car with Chanyeol, her eyes widen "Woah.." it looked like a fancy car and it looked pretty damn shiny "I'm actually quite scared to touch this." she laughed "It looks so pretty.'
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:13 pm

Chanyeol chuckled, standing slightly over the car and running his hands on it. "Don't worry, i have done enough to it." He then opened the door sliding in, he adjusted to where he got comfortable enough to drive. Putting his seat belt on and putting the keys in, putting the car in drive. He backed up and turned to where they could exit, he slightly turned up the radio as he turned to her giving her the aux cord. "Able to use it?" He asked giving a small grin to her, the only reason he felt so comfortable and smiled a lot is because he was going to be around her a lot might as well get along. Driving onto the road and going at a good speed as of 55 at least that's how fast he could go.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Haley smiled and got in the car at the same time he had and closed the door, Putting her seatbelt on and looking at the interior of the car. It was pretty nice with it's leather seats. It matched the car pretty well. Chanyeol had then handed her a cord and she looked at it, raising her eyebrow, she studied it and then looked at him "Yeah, I'm able to, but i'm not sure if you'd like the music I like." she was more into classical but sometimes had some pop/rock songs thrown into the mix. Though mostly classical was her favorite "Why dont you put your phone in?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:34 pm

Chanyeol studied the girl, it's like she has never seen it before. "Any type of music is alright, but i'd like to get to know you a bit more. So try it out" He kept his eyes on the road, trying not to kill them right then and there. As they drove closer and closer he wish she'd play some of her own taste, getting to know each other was high on the list. Besides coming here, meeting some other people, maybe even fall in love. At the thought his whole body melted and tensed he hated the thought of love and laughed at the idea of it. But he drove silently as the sun was still up and the clouds grown darker. Making himself feel more comfortable to drive, he wasn't sure if his migraine would come hopefully it wouldn't.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:56 pm

"Alright. I'll try it. Dont judge me." she said, glancing at him and then pulling out her phone, plugging in the cord from the phone to the car and went through her list and picked one of her favorites "I've always wanted to play the Piano and just listening to this song makes me feel as if I played." she admitted as she clicked on the song: Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. Something about it always made her close her eyes and gently sway to it, maybe even wanted to do ballet with the music. Even when going to bed she would play this so she was relaxed listening to the music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Chanyeol nodded, when the music started to play he was trying to figure out what was going on. But when it started, just a few seconds in he suddenly seemed to like it. "Not to bad" He replied as they drove down the highway, many cars driving by it felt like five years getting there but he was in no rush she took his time. He chuckled watching her taking small glimpse just for a second to see her swaying her head. She must have really enjoyed this music, his music taste was fair it was generally alright. He was into the korean music and the american rock bands, papa roach, five finger death punch etc etc that type of rock. The view was also quite stunning as he still continued to keep his eyes on the road and sometimes on her. What was it about her, that really got him interested.

Note : I might start posting gifs above my replies, so you can see and imagine
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Np Smile

Haley was surprised when he said that it wasnt too bad. It actually had made her happy that he accepted it. Though, she had said nothing as he continued to drive and softly she swayed her head, her eyes closed as the music filled her ears. Even though she felt a little awkward with Chanyeol, the music kept her calm and relaxed "If it's too long for you I can always switch to something else if you'd like.." she then opened her eyes and looked at him with her light blue eyes with a gentle smile. Haley didnt want him to be afraid to ask her if she could change the song.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:02 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 28klsep

Chanyeol felt her gaze, he felt a small smile spread upon his face he couldn't help it. He felt the awkward tension between them he tried to remain calm and keep his eyes open although he could feel the Ora of the migraine circling but he continued. "No No it's completely fine, we'll make it." He lied, but he could make it she would just have to drive back he guess he could trust her with the car he didn't see a reason why he would just have to sleep well tonight. In solid darkness they went, the sun begun to set but the grocery store didn't close until later that night. They seemed to have arrived, he went around the parking lot to find a good spot for them to park. As he soon did, it was quite far but this place seem to be filled with regular old humans and busy as hell. He sat there putting the car in park, and unbuckling. "Well" It slowly slipped from his lips.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

At least he didnt mind it. Chanyeol hadnt said anything after that as they made their way into down and to the supermarket where it was pretty darn packed "Must be a sale going on or something.." the wolf muttered as he pulled into a space and parked, making her look at him as a word escaped his lips "Well, we go in and get what we need." she smiled and unbuckled her seatbelt and unplugged her phone from the aux cord before getting out of the car and closing the door "If you want we could make it into a game." she said, putting her hands on her hips "It'll be fun."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 28luwet

Chanyeol huffed and got out of the car, closing the door and turning toward her. "Alright, a game sounds fun" He stood his turtle neck along hugging his neck and his trench coat that hung to his thighs. He smiled toward her slightly, as it fade quite quickly only toward what she mentioned. A game, interesting he wasn't much of a good competition but he would give it a go. "What's the game, if you don't mind me asking" She may have wanted to tell him what's going on in the game anyways. Since she brought it up, it was packed inside having to play a game surrounded by people was going to be quite the fun. Being around a lot triggered his anxiety but keeping his mind on her and the goal here would help his heart stay at a regular pace. He walked to the end of the car and went side by side with her waiting for the rules to be explained.

His outfit:
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Haley was happy that he went with it. As she awaited him at the end of his car she then started explaining what he had to do as they walked towards the store "Alright, well, what we need to do is get two different carts and get what we have in mind on what we want. The catch to it though is that we're racing. Think of it as a race to the end which is the cash register." as they walked into the store, she nodded over to the cashiers "Once we're finished getting the stuff we need or want, we meet there. Whoever is there first wins. Feel free to turn it down if you dont like that idea." her warm smile had something comforting to it "I promise I wont tease you for turning down such a game."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:52 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 24z95ac

He nodded his head, and chuckled at the idea As they walked across the parking lot into the large market he rubbed his hands together looking at everything that was before him. "Sounds simple and more exciting then it should be." He grinned, giving her a cart and pulling himself one. He then looked at her and got into a stance where he was ready to go. He then he stood straight back up just trying to be funny and make her smile. But he did get pumped up to go, then when she said go. He looked for the nearest drink section walking fast toward it when he got down the idle he grabbed Sprite, Gatorade, and Smart waters. Putting them into the cart and going to the next idle where chips and dip and tiny snacks were before continuing grabbing stuff he liked.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:58 pm

The music thats playing in my game right now is absolutely perfect right now LOL XD

Haley laughed and held onto her cart, watching as he looked like he was going to take off "Someone is getting in the mood now huh?" she said before getting ready to go as well "Ready...Set...Go!" she said before taking off just as she did and started running down the isle with all the cereals. She looked at a few good cereals and got three boxes, tossing them into the cart and going down another isle and looking for granola bars that were healthy. Though, when she ran down another isle, she couldnt help but get a bag of milky ways before running off into another isle for things in the bathroom and then Haley managed to get to the cold isle, getting some milk and juice

"This is already fun." she giggled to herself and took her cart, pushing it around and looking down other isles. She needed to get veggies and some meats "Crap.." Haley then turned around and ran back to the cold section, looking at the meats. Chicken and steaks.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:19 pm

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 Neu8w5

Chanyeol was running down isles, grabbing apples, grapes, strawberries, bananas, and avocados. He was almost half full, then going to the cold section where he saw meats, he got ground beef and put it in there before seeing Haley. He smirked and bolted to another isle, grabbing spices and sauces he didn't know what she'd like so he just got every kind except garlic he hated garlic. He was happy right now, his heart racing not as much as before but he was still quite enjoying it. Before getting everything he wanted, he started going for the check out when he arrived he chuckled to himself spying for Haley waiting to see his eye on her. He had quite a lot, not knowing what was good or not it was mostly healthy maybe he got some pop tarts i there and some ice cream he still enjoyed that stuff.

Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Haley tossed in the meat into her cart and spotted Chanyeol who then ran off "You.." she giggled and got her cart. Going through other isles and biting her lip "Hmm..." she then remembered tea! Tea was good! So she rushed to the tea isle and got some tea (Green tea, cinnimon tea) as well as honey to go with it. She started to think on the way to the cash register what she wanted before she remembered and rushed to an isle which had Japansese soda and put about five bottles in the cart as well as a box of pocky. Then she rushed to the check out, only to see Chanyeol there. "You actually beat me?" she asked as she approached him looking in his cart. He got the stuff she suspected he'd get "At least we both got healthy stuff and bad stuff." she laughed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:02 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 W0glqc

Chanyeol smile grew large when his eyes laid upon Haley, noticing he had beat her made him quite proud. "You can't eat healthy all the time" He looked down at her, hovering over her cart and eyeing what she got. Meats, veggies, and Japanese soda figures he smiled he really liked those he didn't know they had them here. He went to the check out and starting piling stuff up on the counter as they went down toward the cash register. Hearing beep beep over and over, he noticed he got a lot and helped her put her stuff on there as well. Being a witch doctor standing next to a werewolf surrounded by humans was extremely odd. Chanyeol when he was younger was a foreign exchange student from South Korea, coming to America in all odds was quite weird to him. Learning English and figuring the place out was weird as well. He kept eyeing people until they were finished checking out, when they were he watched her give them the money and booked it out of there pushing carts full of bags of foods, drinks etc etc. "Never seen a place so full." He grinned at her and sniffled.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 am

"Well I know that. But still." she smiled and allowed him to go first watching as he put his stuff onto the belt. Haley couldnt help but help him out a bit before it was her turn to put her stuff onto the belt as well. Chanyeol decided to help her "Thanks." a smile appeared on the werewolf's face as the cashier kept ringing stuff up and the bagger was having a hard time keeping up. Once her cart was empty she then slipped past Chanyeol and helped the bagger out before she had to pay. Of course the price was high but Haley had a ton of money to spare. Paying the cashier, she took the last of the bags and put them into the cart.

Sadly they needed to use both carts. not that she minded that. They then headed out and she laughed "Hey, people like shopping. During the early afternoon it's absolutely insane. This is just probably the last set of rush hour. On Holidays it's so much worse." she pushed her cart to his car and when she got there, she waited for him to pop open the trunk. "Now we dont have to go shopping for at least a week or so."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:04 am

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 6 33onm93

Chanyeol started grabbing the keys from his pocket, moving the other keys and popped the trunk, before pushing it up enough for her. When she did the bags in her cart, he did the ones in his making it fair enough for the both of them. It took a little while before finishing as he pushed the cart to the side where they are suppose to go. Unlocking the car and letting her finish he shut the trunk for her. He was being quite respectful to her, like he had a soft spot for the werewolf. He opened the car door and got in putting his seat belt on and closing the door, he was going to let her drive this time because his head couldn't handle it to many lights beaming into his eyes causing the ora to throb even more. He rubbed his eyes and his some what messy hair before looking at her getting in he gave her the keys. "I believe this will last us about a couple weeks." He chuckled, giving a loose shrug and laying his hands in his lap. Before turning his eyes away from her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next