House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
Scampi
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:03 am

Yeah, Abby, she's scary :S Okay Jack, bedtime. But I'm not tired... Neither am I, but I've got school in the morning. Aww but linz hasn't replied... Maybe she doesn't want to roleplay. Now come on. Fiiiine! *leaves the room* Good boy ^_^ Night guys, I'll leave you with a post for Leah XD

Leah: The blush continued at his cheesy comment. I couldn't help it! I nodded in response to his question before following him out to his car. "You can't be nervous," I said, voice still timid. This was my first date, I didn't want to mess it up. "That's my job, it's the only thing I'm good at." I couldn't help but smirk as I got into the car. Buckling up, I felt the butterflies in my stomach and I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. Either way, Ryker couldn't be as nervous as me, he's propably been on loads of dates, whereas this was my first one. Ever.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 am

Goodnight Scampi and Jack! Goodnight Jack :)I should probably go to bed too SadDon't leave us, Taylor! I just found a cute picture!

The House Of Immortality Aaaa10
You two should laugh together more often, Elsa :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 am

Abby and Kennedy, got it. I think I can handle perverted guys though, they don't bother me. *brushes her bangs back and looks down at Taylor* I'll be ready whenever he wants to talk I suppose. I wouldn't mind speaking to him about royal things, though I've really just become queen and I'm not really very good at it. Seeing as how I'm here instead of Arendelle.

I'll reply, I'm just distracted with watching the news. It's -12 degrees here :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:14 am

... *Whispers to Wolfie,* She has a point! *Sighs.* That's not your fault, Elsa, and I'm sure you'll go back one day once people have calmed down a bit :)And if you think that you're not that good, maybe Caius can help. He is the king of this castle, afterall RazzThe invisible king. He doesn't show himself often :/ Meh, he'll show tomorrow, trust me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 am

If you want him out more I can use Daniel as bait XD Hey! You moan at me but your still here! Come on, bed. Alright alright *sighs and leaves* *Rolls eyes and shakes his head.* see you all tomorrow!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 am

The Daniel bait would probably be too much of a distraction, but we should ro them tomorrow or something. Goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 pm

I wanna plan a lifemate out for Adeline... .-. I can't do it for Genesis because her lifemate is supposedly dead.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Who's around her age at the mansion? I suppose that's where I would start.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Well she's 3... so I'd look at children from 1-3. Although her lifemate could be older or not even born yet actually.

What kids are around that age?? .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:32 pm

Dakota and Erika are 8, Micah is 2, I don't remember how old Hope is, and I think that's it for smaller children.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
After a few minutes after the bell rung at work, she finally got done with shooing the museum goers out and was now in the locker room. The noise from the knights and the chatters of the other tour guides slightly gave her a slightly pounding head ache. But after she changed her vest and unbuttoned her shirt to put a button up blouse, she also took off her skirt and put on some of her jeans and looked around her. Everyone was clearing out and she closed her eyes as she took the rune off and placed it in her locker, but she kept the other one on and soon she was gone and in her bedroom. As soon as she took a step she imagined her clothes gone and soon she was knocked out on her bed with her eyes closed and wearing just a pair of black sweats and a white tank top. An hour or two letter she raised her head as she heard a soft knock on her door and she sniffed the air lightly and recognized Henry's scent. She got up quickly and ran towards the door and opened it, glad to see Henry there. "Well hello there."

Hmmm.. I could try to find one maybe later on. I dunno, I gotta find someone who'll actually go along with it. >_< But I was also planning on taking Adeline away for a while when she's 12 and then bring her back when she's around 17. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Henry: She was at the door quickly, and upon seeing her smile I offered my own. "Hey there Miss Lewellyn. I thought I'd drop by, I hope I'm not bothering you. Micah is off at his mother's and I'm missing some human conversation." And interaction period, but I couldn't say that. She'd probably think I just came over here to get into her pants. Though... No, I was here to have somebody to talk to and perhaps cuddle up with a little, seeing as how it's extremely cold outside. I moved away from the doorframe and took one of her hands cautiously. "Conversation with somebody over the age of two is well needed sometimes anyway. I'd like to talk about more than kangaroo and toy trucks." Which is great with Micah, because he was actually talking, but I'd prefer actual conversation. 

That's what I was thinking about doing with Erika, but it would be her father sending her off to a private school in New York where he grew up so she wouldn't feel so neglected like she does in her current school.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:33 pm

that doesnt sound so bad for erika.. even though Dakota would want to stay with his sister since they have that bond XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 pm

I figured that it was probably a pretty good idea. Since she's kinda against who she is and all and New York could help.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Isolt Lewellyn |
"Bothering me? Tell me Henry Newlin, when have you ever bothered me?" She asked as he took her hand and she lightly tugged him inside her room a little eagerly as she shut the door, it wasn't that she was showing her eagerness for something else. It's just that after a day at work, sometimes you crave the attention and words of someone you usually want to spend the day with. Her hand lightly squeezed his and Isolt tried for a small grin, "So Micah is gone?" She furrowed her eyebrows together in confusion, but then it dawned on her that it would make sense for him to have to go sometime or another and visit his mother. "Alright then... we could always discuss how work had gone?" She said with a small smile as she lightly sat down on her bed.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Henry: I figured she was going to invite me in, but I wasn't expecting to be brought in with a tug. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, pleased that I wasn't bothering her in the least. "I guess I was just worried, it's kinda late." Of course she probably thought it was weird for Mel to want to see Micah, she barely wanted anything to do with him when I adopted him. "Sure, she's his mother and I couldn't refuse. She did give me the privilege of adopting him, and I can never thank her enough for that." Following her example, I sat on the bed and intertwined our fingers, smiling. "Okay, how was work then? Hopefully better than the last time we talked about it. I mean, there was a bunch of rowdy teens last time..."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:41 pm

Hope's 7, by the way. She ages 1 year every 3 months.

And I was thinking about making a Carpathian, if that helps.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Elsa: All these questions suddenly thrown at me took me a bit off guard, and I closed my eyes as I tried to sort through them. Though, as soon as I was about to answer he asked me my name. Should I tell him? This was a chance to be somebody else, and keep Anna from finding me. It was a good idea, but I couldn't pretend I was entirely different. "I'm Elsa. And yes, to all of your questions. I can control snow, anything cold really. I can form anything out of ice that I can imagine." I shrugged my shoulders and opened my eyes, looking at him as he hovered. "And what is it that you can do, Jack of Washington?" Besides hover... Was I sleeping? Perhaps I had hit my head or something, and I was still in Arendelle fast asleep? No, this was all too real. The mountains, the castle, my magic and freedom... I was not sleeping, hopefully. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Anna wishes Elsa was still sleeping in Arendelle XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 pm

I'm not needed in Arendelle, they have Anna. Besides, Anna had been without me for a long time and it won't be too awful for me to stay away and see her once in a while. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Whatever you say, Elsa. *Whispers to Linz,* She really thinks someone like Anna can be in charge of Arendelle? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:34 pm

*whispers in return*Heh, that oughta be funny. Clumsy Anna in charge of an entire kingdom.
Thank you. Anna will be fine, Arendelle will be fine, and I will be fine. All is well, for once.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:38 pm

*Whispers back,* Oh gosh she'd destroy everything. It wouldn't surprise me if she accidentally set the palace on fire somehow XD *Laughs loudly and covers her mouth, trying to hide the laugh from Elsa even though it was probably too late.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Set it on fire? I agree, she probably would XD
*raises an eyebrow and tilts her head* What are you laughing at?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 pm

((Ugh, I hate it when I get ideas! DX What if Elsa came back to check on Anna - not intending to actually be seen by her or anything in case her powers got out of control again - and found the palace on fire, with Anna still trapped inside? Elsa could use her powers to try and save her sister and it'd all be really sweet X3))

Noooothing ^_^" Just... You know... How clumsy Anna is ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next