House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 am

Indeed. I think I'mma have to resort to Coca Cola :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:04 am

well im sure you can drink some before 5-6 pm so you're not up at night
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 am

It's 3pm now so yeah Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:07 am

Yep you're good XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 am

Woop woo! Now to wait for it to kick in...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am

*clicking clock starts* ...Well then xD anyway, gtg to church, mom still drags me around like a little girl -_- im not a baby anymore. she needs to stop dragging me and saying "Im the mother whatever i says goes." No kidding. BUt im older now.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:21 am

Bye bye Britt!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:34 am

Great, now Rose had made me feel guilty. It wasn't that I was against them having fun or anything and I didn't mind being covered in bubbles, just... Not the face. Rose could have all the fun she wanted as long as she respected that there were just some things I didn't like. Heaving a sigh, I let silence fall between us as Rose left me to finish washing the cutlery. That silence was broken when I heard a thud, looked towards where the sound had come from, and found my girlfriend lying on the floor. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" I rushed over to her side but got no response. She had knocked herself unconscious! I almost cursed under my breath but held it in, rushing to grab the phone and call 911.

The next hour or so was a bit of a blur. Trent had heard the thud and came rushing out of the bathroom with Kelly, who looked panicked upon seeing Rose passed out. Trent thought I was overeacting by calling for an ambulance,
"Come on, she's a... Very sturdy person, ((Kelly doesn't know they're not human)) she'll be fine." But I wasn't taking any chances. We all dressed - I managed to put a dressing gown around the passed-out Rose for the sake of her deceny - and rode in the ambulance to the hospital where they took my girlfriend away. After a long while, the doctor came by and explained that Rose was ok; that she'd probably have a concussion but that was the only possible issue. We all let out a breath of relief, then were shown to the room Rose was in, where we sat or paced or leaned against furniture, waiting for my clumsy Dhampir to wake up.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:45 am

"Ou come on. Just look at that color. It's so boring. Plain white can get so dirty too. We should change it to like a blood red or OH! Maybe a blue. That would look pretty. Maybe expand this bath too cause it's alittle to small for my long legs. Maybe make it one of those hot tub baths. That would be nice." I say with a laugh as I closed my eyes. It was almost like I was drunk which I wasn't shocked since I was taking in a lot of blood which when a vamlire does it gets them loopy. "How many bags have we gone through. Cause if I'm getting loopy we might be close since I can finally move my arms around thankful." I say slowly pushing myself up to sit in a bath as I held the towel over my man parts. "We do have AB blood right? Cause I wanna drain one by the fangs. So gimmie gimmie." I say holding my hands out like a little kid.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:02 am

Macey::
I rolled my eyes. "Five, you've gone through five blood bags. And we'll talk about painting when you're not so drunk." I walked back out into the bedroom to grab Ace a AB blood bag and to grab him another bag to switch on his Iv. I walked back in and handed him one as I took the other and began to hook it up. As I did so I splattered blood all over my shirt. " Well that's just great." I pulled my shirt off not really caring about ace being in there, threw it into the laundry basket and walked out to get another shirt. Upon returning, I had grabbed a blood bag and was now finally feeding myself. "Mmmm. Finally." My eyes flashed red for a moment as I smiled and I quickly drained the bag, throwing it into the garbage with the others.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 am

Meepeth.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:07 am

I swear, this person has no respect. He set up a Verizon Fios tent up on my neighbors yard -_- and I bet you he did it without permission. Becides, this is a NEIGBORHOOD, not where cars come frequently -_-

I had no idea what had went on while I was passed out. But sleeping felt like a good idea. My ears had blocked out any noise that had went on around me. Whatever happened, I had no memory of what happened after I wacked my head on the counter. But the sound of beeping had caused my brain to finally pick it up and soon started to annoy me. Slowly, I started to open my eyes, squinting at the light and throwing my arm over my eyes "What the hell..?" I said aloud, peeking from my arm to see Trent, Kelly and Zack all dressed. Hearing the constant beeping, I groaned, it was my heartbeat being monitored "Why in the hell am I in a hospital?" this is the place i'd like to avoid since I was a Dhampir and wouldnt take long to heal. I wanted to play a little joke but I thought that would be a bad idea cause I'd probably give everyone a heart attack.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 am

A what tent? O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 am

Verizon is a phone/tv/whatever company so ya
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 am

"Haha" I say as I bit the game as she got blood of her shirt. I then hugged the side of the bathtub not wanting her to smack me for laughing at her. After I drained the blood my eyes finally faded to their normal colors and there was finally a normal color to my skin. "Alright. I think I'm almost at full strength now. I think it's time I get out of this very cold and stained tub." I say looking over at the blood bag on my IV. I waited till it finished for me to pull it out of my arm and stand up wrapping the towel around my waist. I looked down seeing dried blood on my legs and sighed. I take it I'm gonna have to take a shower now. Great." I say as I stepped out of the tub and looked at my face in the mirror. "Atleast I look kinda normal now."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:25 am

"That stain is not going to come out is it...." I looked down at the bathtub and sighed. There was dried blood everywhere and it had stained the tub an orange pink color. It would take a solid week for me to scrub it out. "But, it's better than you being dead." I turned the water on and got all the dried blood out of the tub so he could take a shower if he wanted to and then walked up behind him. "You look fine ace. I'm sure you'll be back to your normal self tomorrow. I swear you're more concerned with how you look than the fact that you almost died." Now that he was pretty much healed I could finally hug him so I slipped my arms under his and hugged him from behind, placing my chin on his shoulder. "You okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:26 am

Ohhh I see!

((Both Rose and Abby hated the beeping noise when they first woke up in hospital XD They may hate each other but they still have things in common!))

When I heard Rose's voice, I let out a breath I hadn't realised I'd been holding, glad to see that my girlfriend was ok. My pacing stopped and I walked over to Rose' side, grasping her hand gently. "Because you slipped and whacked your head. And you passed out, so I panicked and called 911." I answered, ignoring Trent's, "I told him not to do it! He didn't listen!" 'You had us really scared, Rose.' Kelly spoke up. She was on Trent's lap in the visitor's chair, giving Rose a concerned look. 'We were worried you had done some serious damage.' "And even if you haven't done serious damage, the doctor's postponing our trip home for a couple of days; he doesn't want you flying while possibly suffering from a concussion." Frowning slightly, I pressed a kiss to Rose's hand. "How're you feeling, Rose? Seeing stars? Feeling a little dizzy?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:31 am

"Hey good looks like this don't come easy. I gotta make sure it stays awesome." I say with a small laugh as I leaned on the counter then looked back at her. "Ya I'm good. This isn't my first rodeo dealing with this killer whatever in my systems. It's kinda how I knew what to do right away. But now I'm gonna have to try and get my money back from that stupid resort.." I looked back into the mirror as my eyes went red and my fangs popped out. "But next time I see those damn hunters they are gonna wish they never bothered us." My body became stiff and my muscles flexed. I finally became tired of these hunters and the next one I find was gonna lose his family and his heart. Try and time mine I'll come back and make sure you watch your family die then kill you nice and slowly.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 am

I hugged him and sighed, stereotypical ace, as soon as he's healed he's already picking a fight. I felt him muscles flex and his body tighten and I rolled my eyes. "Listen me tough guy. You can go kill all the hunters you want after you've healed for a few days and taken a shower, you look like you just walked through a battlefield. I'll take care of the hotel. I'm sure we can get our money back. Okay?" I rolled my eyes and kind of pushed him towards the shower as I walked out to the bedroom to call about the refund.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 am

((O.o I DIDNT REALIZE THAT XD))

No! That is not what I wanted. For our trip being delayed. Hell, I'm going on that plane weather that doctor likes it or not. I'm not going to ruin what we all had planned for easter. I did want to laugh with Trent's comment but Zack had overided that with the news of not going on a plane and holding off on the trip "Also, Kelly, what more damage can my brain have? I'm already crazy enough." I grinned, letting out a soft laugh before looking at Zack who was relieved. I squeezed his hand "I'm fine, just tired." I shrugged it off "I'll be fine on the plane, so we're going on time." I was a Dhampir, and had a boyfriend who was an Angel and Vampire. I'm pretty sure I was gonna be fine. "Trust me." and thats when I winked at him, hoping that he'd understand by the time we're ready to go, i'll be back to normal "I'm sorry for worrying you all. I was stupid enough not to make sure my feet were fully dry before stepping into the kitchen. But I promise you guys im fine."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:41 am

Sorry we haven't been on much today, Scampi is super tired ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:43 am

That's fine, Chloe and Scampi ^_^

And yeah, they both found it annoying. Now I'mma reply once my hunger pains go away >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 am

"Hey I gotta keep my man card. Some guys lose it and now they get their nail done. I'm never doing that. Unless we ever have a daughter. Then maybe." I say as I started the shower up. I many just had to wash the blood off fun I should be good. I could deal with everything else later when I knew I wasnt gonna fall over at any given time. After about 10 minutes of being in the shower I got out and found a pair of clean boxers in the bathroom and put them on. I walked out of the bathroom then face planted into the bed. "Ugh! I still feel like shit." I rolled over and look over at Lucas who was wiggling around in his crib. "Has he gone to bed at all since we got home?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:52 am

After
About five minutes of being on the phone waiting to be answered I finally got through to the front desk of the hotel. I argued with them for a few minutes and they finally agreed to refund our entire trip to Ace. Which was better than we could have hoped for. I hung up only to find ace walking out of the bathroom and colapsing onto the bed. I picked up Lucas from his crib and brought him over to his dad to lay with him. "He slept for maybe a half hour while you were asleep, but other than that he hasn't slept much, but I guess that's not surprising with all the sleeping hes been doing on the plane rides and such. He's going to be super tired tomorrow." I smirked and Rama hand through my hair. "By the way the whole trip got refunded. The hotel thought it was completely their fault and was hoping we wouldn't give them any back lash if they did repay us. So I guess that's pretty nice."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:59 am

I sat up and took Lucas from her and placed him on my lap. All I saw him doing was staring at me then tilt his head. "Well atleast web eg like the 3,000 back for the wedding which we really should start planning. We just gotta make sure we find Lucas a tux at the last minute since who knows how big he will be by then." I say as I bounced my knee alittle. "I feel like Lucas can sense stuff." I say as I looked over at Macey. "Since me getting cut have you noticed anything weird with how he was acting? Like personality wise atleast. I wasn't really paying much attention cause of the problem I was in." I looked down at Lucas and took his little hand as he gripped my finger and just looked at it then released it and he looked over at his mother.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next