House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Rhiannon's gone. I have a killer headache, but meh, oh well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Poor Wolfie :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Mhmm. It's dying down oh so slowly, but now I have to go to church to watch them bury my Gran's ashes, and then I have to come home and do more college work :/ Today isn't a good day for Wolfie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Definitely not a good day Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:31 pm

And today was the day that Jack was meant to teach Luna about the Easter Bunny.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Oh shit I meant to reply to that!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 pm

I think you forgot to reply to Taylor, too...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:29 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"For one after seeing that beast for the first time you would be on edge when you go into those woods to so Ya I was scared cause I didn't need that damn beast coming out of no where and killing me. And second the kiss was kinda owed since you landed on me. And don't even try denying you liked it. If you didn't then you would have shoved me off so stop trying to be someone who hard as rock sweetheart cause that act gets old fast." My temper was starting to show. Hell she try being in that part of the woods all night running from that damn thing you would be ify about anything that makes noise. I would even admit it cause the beast is scary as shit. "Now if you wanna get to know me it's called shut it with me being on edge about the woods and follow me." I say pushing myself off the counter and walking up to my room not really bothering to look back if she was behind me or not.

I was only playing around. It seemed he had a temper, but I was not willing so snap back at him with my own temper. I think that would have made things worse. "Okay, I do admit, I liked the kiss. But you dont have to snap at me for trying to joke around." I was one to speak what I thought was right. Slipping my hands into my pockets and watched him walk out. I stood there for a moment before following him. I really didnt feel like saying anything to him right now. It seemed he was just either in a cranky mood or he was tired and didnt admit it.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 am

James nodded "Sure thing." he said, grabbing a glass and (does she drink tap or water that sits in the fridge?) filling it with water. When she had said she loved him too, he smiled softly and looked over at her "Do you?" he said, grinning as he walked over with her glass of water and he took a seat himself and leaned back on his chair "SO did you sleep well last night?" without him having to drag her into a spirit dream.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:15 am

I'll reply later. Watching Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, and I still have a bit of a headache, despite my nap :/

Oh gosh! Lady Sif! Hot damn! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:41 am

"Ya cause joking around about the beast is so much fun. Sweetheart I dare you to spend a whole night there running from the beast and many other creatures. See if you get scared right when the sun goes down. Then see how funny it is." I say looking down at her then heading back up to my room and opened the door. It's was a large room with a glass deposing door leading to a belcony. The walls were a dark blue and the bed was covered in black sheets, pillows and blankets. The carpet was a pale gray with a dark blue rug at the end of the bed. I walked in and placed my chips and beer on the night stand next to my bed and grabbed the tv remote and flick through some channels till it was a decent show. I then layed on the bed putting my hands behind my head. "Pick a spot anywhere just don't spill anything. I don't feel like cleaning anything up tonight."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:59 am

He had a good point. It wasnt funny to run about those woods during the night and run all night. "Alright, sorry." I said, rolling my shoulders and slipping my hands into my pockets, watching as he opened his door and walked in. I just peeked in, looking around the dark-ish room. It seemed gloomy in here to me but that was just the dark wall and sheets he had, especially the gray flooring. Yeah, definately a demon. Peter was quick to turn on the tv and lay on his bed. I, however, sat on the end of his bed, looking at the tv and then looking back at him "I got nothing to spill."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:30 am

My headache wont go away >.<

*Is sat at the dinner table as Zack and her mum cook the dinner. Rose sits opposite her but Abby refuses to look at her, instead staring down at her reflection in her cutlery. She's barely touched the glass of blood in front of her.* *Is sat beside his daughter. He notices that something up with her and frowns.* Is everything alright, Abby? Not really. I don't particularly wanna be here... *Sighs.* It's just for today, Abby, then you wont have to do family stuff again until Christmas. I guess...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:48 am

oh dear D: *Doesnt say much either. Not wanting to say anything to cause a Scene but she did say one little thing* Happy easter..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 am

I don't see what's so happy about this Easter -_- Abby... *Sighs and decides to be polite on Abby's behalf, giving Rose a small smile.* Happy Easter to you, too, Rose. *Sets his and Rose's plates of roast chicken and veggies down on the table before sitting down beside his girlfriend. He glares at Abby.* Will you quite whining? You're not the only one who doesn't wanna be around certain family members but you don't see me complaining about it. *Tenses and glares back* Certain fanily members? What's that supposed to mean?! Don't play dumb, you know exactly what it means. Guys, don't start fighting now! One peaceful family dinner, that's all I ask for >.< Sets down her food on the other side of Zack and sits down.* Abby, I left some chicken and veggies for your friend in case she shows up, ok? *Grumbles a little.* I'll take that as an 'Ok'. *Puts her hands together and starts to pray.* *Copies his mum.* *Gives her dad an 'Are we meant to do that, too?' look.* *Shrugs but decides against praying.* *Sighs and puts her hands together in a silent prayer to keep the peace.* *Once the prayer is over, she looks up and smiles at everyone.* So, bon appetit Smile *Starts eating.* *Also starts eating.* *Takes a sip of blood.* *Goes back to staring at the tablecloth, not touching her glass of blood.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 am

((Is michelle being michelle or being Holland? XD)

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=535
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40