House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 14 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:04 am

Macey::
"I have noticed it and I think that you're probably right. I mean he wouldn't sleep unless you were and he did put his hand on your wound earlier. Who knows. I mean he seems like he's going to be a really smart kid. We'll certainly have our hands full. Which is why, we are not having another one." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow seeing what he would say to that consider recently he had been dropping hints that he wanted another baby. But when he didn't respond I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him and my son. I kissed Lucas's forehead and smiled. "Were you worried for daddy?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:18 am

"But Rose..." My girlfriend gave me a stubborn look, one that said we were going tomorrw whether I liked it or not. I wasn't sure was she seemed so eager to go back, considering all that awaited her there was my psycho sister's rage, but if this was what she wanted... I sighed, surrendering to the fire behind those dark brown eyes. "Fine, fine, we wont postpone the trip, but you're staying here for a couple hours and then I get to keep a close on you tomorrow." I gave no room for comproise here. Kelly must've picked up on that because she instantly spoke up. 'Hey, Rose, I'm gonna head downstairs and grab some snacks; do you want anything? A chocolate bar, a bottle of water, a magazine?' She asked, and I was thankful that, even though she hardly knew Rose, she was looking out for her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 am

"Sooner or later we will have another kid. We got like forever so one kid is a no no. And no arguing. I'm not saying have one when Lucas is still young. I mainly mean sometime in the future. But we ain't worrying about that now since we got Lucas to worry about." I then gave Lucas to Macey as I stood up and cracked my lower back and then went and grabbed another blood bag and drained it. "Now for that wedding. What kind of wedding have you dreamed of as a kid or whatever girls do when they are younger." I say as I sat down in my chair and put my hands behind my head.

Sorry. Writers block lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:19 am

Does Ali wanna rp Cayden and Luna? And maybe Alex? I think it's about time Luna met her other uncle.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 am

Macey::
"Um is it weird for me to say that I never thought of that stuff as a kid? I never really had time to dream up those weird fantasies. I was too busy playing in the mud and driving quads and working on cars with my dad. I don't know. I guess if I had to pick Id want something kind of simple. What about you? you get a choice in this too you know. It's not just whatever the girl wants." I laughed and shook my head but I was thinking about what I wanted now. Maybe something in the fall with the leaves changing? or on the beach? I honestly had no idea of what I would want...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 am

"I think chocolate sounds good. Thanks kelly" a sweet. Eh why not. My eyes dragged from kelly and back at Zack, I noticed something change in his features "We can postpone it, Zack, If we really need to." I had to listen for once instead of just being the boss or pushing things. I do not want it to turn out like what happened back at the apartment. Enough has went on today and I dont want it to become worse. "Just to ease your mind, i'll relax. Okay?" To be honest, I was wreckless and pushing myself onto a plane with my head all out of wack for the time being, it did seem like a bad idea to go. Especially when there is a Angry Abby waiting for us and wanting to kill us. Not literally but you know.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:25 am

Characters I'm thinking of getting rid of:

Reyna
Xavier (He'll still be dating Nat, though, and Nathalie will probably be a temporary character because Taylor will need her)
Caius (Going back to being temporary)
Giselle
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:36 am

Kelly left the room, with Trent trailing behind her because apparently he didn't want to be a third wheel, even in a hospital. As Rose mentioned postponing the flight, I frowned a little. Yes, it was what I wanted for the sake of her wellbeing, but was it really what she wanted? I didn't think so. "I'm just worried. I don't want you making yourself any worse." I pointed out, leaning down to kiss Rose's forehead, which had been spared any injuries diring her fall or whatever the heck she did - didn't she say she slipped up? "We'll see how things are in the morning. If you feel ok, we'll flight to Seattle. If you don't feel ok, we'll stay at home, does that sound like a good plan?" I hoped that was ok for Rose, because if she really wanted to go tomorrow, then that was ok, but I'd only let her go if she was feeling better. I thought that was a pretty good compromise.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:50 am

"I was thinking like in the summer. When it warm out and everything. I don't wanna be freezing because that would be no fun. Although I do plan on having the wedding part outside then the reception inside I just don't know where." I say as I pulled out my phone as I got a call from my bank. "It's the bank. They probably are wondering why I have the 3,000 back all of a sudden" I answered it and they questioned me on the money being added to my account. I told them I was given a refund and they agreed and began to place the money back I to my acount. I then hung up and looked at Macey. "Alright. We were saying. Now I'm thinking more like a woody like wedding. Like nature and all that. And don't worry I wouldn't be driving up in my truck or anything. Although. I would if I could" I say with a small laugh and looked at her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:59 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Kelly left the room, with Trent trailing behind her because apparently he didn't want to be a third wheel, even in a hospital. As Rose mentioned postponing the flight, I frowned a little. Yes, it was what I wanted for the sake of her wellbeing, but was it really what she wanted? I didn't think so. "I'm just worried. I don't want you making yourself any worse." I pointed out, leaning down to kiss Rose's forehead, which had been spared any injuries diring her fall or whatever the heck she did - didn't she say she slipped up? "We'll see how things are in the morning. If you feel ok, we'll flight to Seattle. If you don't feel ok, we'll stay at home, does that sound like a good plan?" I hoped that was ok for Rose, because if she really wanted to go tomorrow, then that was ok, but I'd only let her go if she was feeling better. I thought that was a pretty good compromise.

I closed my eyes as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Alright. I think that sounds like a good plan." I could agree on that, and was pretty glad that we had both met halfway. Now all I had to do was take it easy and relax. My head did hurt but I didnt want to tell Zack. "I'll relax..Do you want to lay next to me?" I asked, looking at him and moving over so he could lay with me "You're more comfortable then a stupid Hospital pillow." he was. And sleeping without him would feel weird.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:13 am

"Sure, I'll lie down beside you." I smiled softly, clambering into the small hospital bed beside Rose and allowing her to use my chest as a pillow. I resisted the urge to run my hand through her hair, just in case I touched a part of her head that was injured. "I'm sorry about getting moody earlier." I apologised, rubbing Rose's shoulder in order to occupy my hand. "I just didn't like the fact that you put bubbles on my face a second time, but that was no excuse to start sulking like a child. I hope you can forgive me." Not that I had any change to find out, since Trent and Kelly came back. My eyes widened at the pile of chocolate bars in the latter's arms. 'We didn't know what kind of chocolate you wanted.' She explained with an apologetic smile, setting them all down in my lap for Rose to choose from. 'So we, might've bought all of them for you.' "And a couple extra." Trent added, passing me a chicolate bar, then giving another to Kelly before he started eating his own. O...k... Looked like it was gonna be a chocolate day. I kinda wish they had bought me some Doritos, though...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 am

I was glad when Zack had joined me in the small hospital bed. I made sure to give him as much room as I could before resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arm around his torso "Dont be sorry." I told him "I was the one who crossed the line and made you leave the room. But I do forgive you." Kissing his cheek softly, my attention went to Trent and Kelly who had a bunch of chocolates "Oh my gosh." I said, looking at all the various chocolate "I like most of these bars." sitting up, I reached over and grabbed a Milky way. Then laying back down and opening the bar "You guys truely are crazy." I laughed and took a bite, the sweetness dancing on my tounge. Oh how long has it been since I had candy? "Thank you. I owe you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:36 am

I'ma stop there. My brain is dying for Zack >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 am

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:51 am

Now reading fanfiction :3 Yays! X3

Ugh, the feels of Joan's kidnapping! DX But the introduction of Robert in the next chapter! X3 #Robelsa! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 am

So bored >.< Me too >.< So lonely >.< Me too >.< So sex-deprived. Me t- Wait a sec, I'm not gonna respond to that one :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:52 am

XD silly Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:53 am

She tricked me! I didn't, you were the one copying me! *Rolls eyes.* Well... Whatever!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 am

Hey abby, did you have a good time at the bday party?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:04 am

Aww thank you mum and dad, I love it when you make me feel guilty about moving Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 am

*Shrugs.* It was ok, I guess. I wouldn't say I had fun, but it was tolerable. Speaking of tolerating things, are you gonna tolerate Trent, Rose and Zack? Because they're coming home tomorrow. *Snarls.* No! Those last two can drop dead! Abby! That's taking it too far! No it isn't -_- After all the s*** those two have put me through, it's not taking it too far at all. And you know what? I'm so glad they're together again, they're perfect for each other because they're both b******s who love to hurt me! Abby... Shut up, I'm not gonna listen to whatever you have to say -_- *Gets up and walks into the kitchen to get a glass of blood.* ... *Sighs.* So much for Rose's plan to rebuild the friendship. Looks like that's gonna be super tough :S

Just ignore them, Scampi. You're old enough to start making your own decisions now and moving will be a good thing.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:08 am

They can't seem to understand that though :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:09 am

Well they'll just have to deal with it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:10 am

oh dear scampi :/

And dont worry, Rose is one to push.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:12 am

*Shouts from the kitchen.* Yeah, she's one to push in front of a bus! Someone's clearly very very bitter >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next