House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 8 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 am

*michelle looked at Abby* Whats wrong, Abby?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:04 am

Nothing, *She lies.* I just have a lot of enemies here. *Sighs and runs a hand through her hair.* The things I put up with, all for one little brat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:07 am

*notices Justin and walks over to him* You ok? You're looking... Not quite alright...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:11 am

Macey::
I had let ace drift off to sleep after a little while of being on the boat. It had seemed safe enough and his wound had been starting to heal and clot. Everything was fine, Lucas was asleep, the hunters were no where to be seen, but then ace woke up and started yelling. At first, I hadn't even noticed his stirring but when he started swearing I knew he was awake. "Ace? What's wrong?" I looked down to see he wound bright red and it looked like it was starting to get infected. "Oh." I frowned. We needed to get off this boat quick and get that cut treated otherwise we'd be in some deep trouble really quickly. I looked around, looking for land of any sort. A little ways from the boat there was a beach. It was our best bet, so I turned the boat and had it begin to propel us towards land.

"it was yesterday. Butttt. Well you'll see.l" she smiled and began to walk down the stairs with the little girl and she made her way towards the ball room. "You ready?" she smiled again as she began to open the door

What the ballroom looks like:
http://media.karaspartyideas.com/media/uploads/2013/01/Whimsical-Mermaid-under-the-sea-themed-birthday-party-via-Karas-Party-Ideas-karaspartyideas.com-mermaid-sea-birthday-party-ideas.png
http://s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/okzgXOooG08OvmQd3XrBpw/o.jpg

Luna's cake (that alex made):
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/38/82/22/388222d9a5720174cc11f81f6970360e.jpg

Goody bags for the kids:
http://foodfamilyfinds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Printable-Treat-Box-Party-Favors-for-an-Ariel-Birthday-Party.jpg
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:11 am

*Grimaces.* Anna hates me at the moment. I promised to myself hat o'd never come between her and her sister and it appears I have :/ Don't worry, though, we wont cause any drama here. Today's about Luna, not our issues. Are we still on for me babysitting while you sneak off with Alex?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:15 am

*frowns a little* I hope you manage to sort things out, because that doesn't sound good at all :/ And if you're still up for it that would be amazing, because she doesn't have a clue about it, like it's a complete surprise ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:16 am

'You know, maybe you should check on Zack. I don't think you made him all to happy by putting bubbles on his face and, well, if you guys go home all moody with each other, it'll just make the vacation 10 times worse.' I sighed "I was already thinking about it. Play all you guys want in here. I'm going to clean it anyway." getting up from the floor, I made sure I didnt have bubbles on me so I wouldnt drag it throughout the rest of the apartment. Walking out of the bathroom, I closed the door behind me and looked at Zack as he cleaned up. Something was bugging him and I was determined to find out. But he seemed to have finished the cleaning, just cleaning the untensils now. "Zack." I called, walking over "Are you alright? And dont lie and say that you're fine. I can see that something is eating at you right now."

Lilly had grinned at his response 'You- You want to see how I walk? That's part of being a King? Walking?' and nodded "Yeah." watching as he walked, she began to walk with him 'I just walk like a normal person, you know?' once again, she nodded  'I'm pretty sure most people walk the same way as me; it's not as if I walk weirdly or anything. What does walking really have to do with being a King? Its not as if people can judge me based on my walk... Can they?' Boy was her brother full of questions today? "People can judge you based on your walk. Royalty has that...swiftness, but holds confidence. Now you dont want to walk normal all the time. When it comes to being royal, when in present of other people such as the people in Arendelle, walk tall. Not stiff. Your head slightly up and smile gently at the people." she started to show him, walking swiftly, but not too fast, showing confidence in her walk, her head tilted up just a bit. Not by much. "By walking, some people could tell if you're a slob. You walking normal looks fine to people here but not in places like Arendelle." she pointed out.

*Michelle smiles a bit and links her arm up with hers* Well dont think about those enemies. Stay calm, composed, and try not to step on any strings that can cause something."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:21 am

*Chuckles.* Don't worry, I'm more than willng to help you and Alex escape for a little alone time; you guys deserve it.*

*Frowns a little.* Easier said than done. I- *Hears Alex and Luna coming own the hall and pulls Michelle away from the door.* The birthday girl's coming.

*Nods a little and as soon as the door opens, she's met by lots of her friends and family shouting 'SURPRISE!' She jumps but with a start, but then her eyes widen in awww at the ballroom's decorations.* Th-This is for me? *Spots the cake and gasps.* It's The little Mermaid! I have a Little Mermaid party? For me? Really?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 am

"of course this is for you. I wanted you to have a good birthday and so did daddy." Looks over at jack. "Happy birthday Luna. Now go say thank you to daddy." Smiled and nudges her forward to go see jack, following behind her
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:25 am

Thanks, I appreciate it Smile *Joins in with everybody when Luna walks in and smiles as he sees Luna and Alex interact*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:26 am

*Being pulled by Abby, she hid with her, only to yell 'surprise' when the birthday girl walked in. She smiled softly*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:26 am

Once we had finally hit shore I stood up and stubbled out of the boat tripping and catching myself with only one hand since I was still holding my wound. I sighed and stood up and stub led to a tree and leaned against it. My side was in pain and was even worse trying to walk. "Do we have any meds in one of the bags?" Like anything at all?" I needed something to clean it out and stop the pain for alittle Untill we were able to get home and fix the wound. Anything would help really and I hoped we had something in the bags. "God. I should have fucking known the damn Hunters had something up their sleeve. No wonder they didn't try chasing after us they knew the knife and whatever was on it would kill me slowly." I say as the anger sparked up and my eyes turned red.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 am

I tried to help him to the shore but he wouldn't have any of it so I began to look through the bag for find something to help his wound. After a few minutes of looking, I found a bottle of pain medication from when the guy from the front desk had come to visit and a travel size Neosporin bottle. "Here." I walked over and handed the bottles to him. "How can I help?" I wasn't really sure if there was much but we had to try didn't we? we had to get him home. At that moment Lucas woke up and began being fussy so I walked over to the boat and picked him up, rocking him gently in my arms.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:32 am

*Grins and runs over to Jack, hugging his leg.* Thank you daddy! This is... Wow! *Runs over with Robyn and they both hug Luna's sides, singing,* Happy birthday- -To you! *Giggles.* *Wriggles away fom her classmates' hugs.* Thank you... *Looks around and realizes she's the centre of attention. Whimpering a little, she clings to her daddy's leg, hiding behind it slightly.* *Frowns upon seeing Luna scared.* Hey, it's ok, Luna, you may be the centre of attention, but all these people are here because they love you, so it's a good thing.

Looks like the poor kid's scared :/ *Glances over to the presentms table, buting her lip because Anna is there.* Michelle, go and grab our present, please. Maybe if we gave it to her now she'd feel better.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:33 am

Sure *she then walked to the present's table, looking for the present that she had seen Abby holding earlier. then she came back with it* Come on. *She smiled*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:34 am

she smiled and walked behind her daughter only to frown seeing she got a little scared. "Hey Luna don't you worry okay? everyone here loves you. That's why they're here. You've made them all love you in one way or another and that's why they want to be here to celebrate your birthday with you."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:36 am

*looks down at Luna clinging onto his leg* Hey now, it's alright, they're your friends remember? *smiles down at her, trying to comfort her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:43 am

As she handed me the meds I popped two pills into my mouth and then put some of the Neosporin on my wound. It burned and I figured it would and it was a pain in the ass not wanting to scream out. The wound had closed which I think made it worse. I stub led back to the boat and pulled a pocket knife out of my bag and flipped it open. I then looked over at her "You might not wanna watch this. It's not gonna be normal looking blood." I say as I lifted up my shirt and started to cut at the wound as dark blood mixed with a black tint started to run down my side. I was trying to drain out some of the bad tainted blood from the knife and right now this was the best bet. I just had to watch I didn't drain to much blood or I would need to feed. As I finished I grabbed a towel from the bag and pressed it against the wound and threw the pocket knife into the bag. "You alright?" I asked as I walked over to her then down at Lucas making sure they were fine.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:47 am

I had turned away when he told me to, making sure Lucas didn't watch either. That wasn't something I really wanted to see. But after he was done I was able to turn around without feelin nauseous because of the weird smelling blood. "Yea were okay. He just woke up and was getting a bit fussy. I just wish there was something I could do for you. I mean you've lost so much blood, you must be starving. There's no way I could go that long without feeding and losing that much." I sighed. "Though im doing surprisingly well right now." I thought for a moment. "Do you think having more clean blood would help?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:54 am

*Mumbles,* B-But there's so many of them :S *Sighs.* keep at a distance, Michelle, she doesn't know you and she doesn't do well with strangers. *Walks over to the group, pushing Sora and Robyn away from Luna.* Give her some space, you little monsters. Awww! Sad Meany! DX *Ignores them and crouches down, holding out the toy husky which had another little husky attached to it's back.* Here. I know it's no... Smarty? *Nods a little.* Yeah, I know it's no Smarty, but obviously Smarty's not here, so maybe these guys can give you the courage to be around people today? I've heard that they're pretty good at making little girls brave. *Looks at the huskies for a moment, then slowly lets go of Jack to take then, hugging them to her chest as she nods.* I-I'll try to be brave. Good Smile And if you try to be brave,*nll try not to rip off anyone's heads Razz *Stands again and narrows her eyes at Justin.* Mention a word of this to dad or Holland and I'll tear your insides out and rip them to shreds. *Raises his hands in surrender.* Don't worry, I wont tell a soul ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:58 am

"There isn't much you can do. The best chance is to go home drain like almost all my blood and then drain how many bags. Sure pure blood would help but once I get the taste of some im not sure if I'm gonna be able to stop. With the amount of blood iv lost I'm shocked I'm not more moody and trying to rip everything's head off." I say as I looked down at Lucas. I wanted to hold him but with the amount of blood that was everywhere it wouldn't be the best thing to do. "We just really need to find a way home. It would make things so much easier. Although we are gonna have to bleach the hell out of the bath when I'm done with it though." I say with a small laugh and started to walk up the beach to see what was around. Hopefully there was some type of life around and to my luck there was a few cabins sorta close. "Well there's some cabins idk where an airport is unless it's on the other side of the island."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:01 am

she smiled, so Abby did have a soft spot for Luna after all. She was glad she had invited her. "Thanks Abby. For the gift and for coming to Luna's party."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:04 am

I followed him down the beach until we came to a set of cabins. "Maybe someones home and they could drive us to the airport? do you think you'll even be able to make it that far? I really would rather not take any chances." I frowned. "I don't want you getting hurt anymore..." This vacation had honestly been a nightmare and I hated the fact that Ace had to protect me all the time. It was a nightmare. I felt like I couldn't defend myself or him even though right now I really needed to.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:20 am

*Shrugs, shoving her hands into her pockets.* It's not as if I have anything better to do with my life. Ok! My turn! *Bounds over with Sunny and pulls Luna into a hug.* Happy birthday, Lulu! ^_^ *Giggles and hugs her aunt.* It was my birthday yesterday, Auntie Tay-Tay! *Reaches out to stroke Sunny's fur.* Well it's your birthday party so, *Bows a raspberry playfully, then points to the presents table.* You see all those wrapped presents? They're all yours! O.O Really? Yup ^_^ And that one, *Points to something in a clothing bag hung up nearby.* Is also yours. Dunno what it is, though; it's from Princess Anna apparently. Oh. *Waves shyly over to Princess Anna.* *Grins and waves back.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:22 am

"I should be able to make it. First we gotta figure out where we are. If we are close to the US things would be a lot easier." I say as I walked back to the boat grabbing the bags and then throwing the bloody towel in the boat as I pulled out a large bandage and placed in on the wound and then threw a bag over my shoulder on the side that didn't have the wound on it. I then grabbed another in the same same hand. "Alright. Better get this over with fast." I say as I waited for her and then headed to the road that connected the cabins. I knocked on one door and told the guy our story as humanly as posible who agreed to give us a lift to the airport. I looked over at Macey and stuck my younger out making it look like I was in no pain when I really was.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next