House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:48 pm

*Quietly picks the lock on Elsa's door and tiptoes into the room while she's asleep. She enters the bathroom switching Elsa's shampoo for the hair dye - Yuffie had bought another bottle of Elsa's shampoo, emptied it and poured the hair dye into there - before making a hasty escape, locking the door again on the way out.* *With Yuffie's help she rigs up a bucket of thick yet wet mud she created about 10 minutes ago so that it'll fall on top of Elsa as soon as she opens the door. With a mischievous grin towards each other, Yuffie and Anna then return to their rooms to sleep off the hours until Elsa fell prey to their pranks.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:46 pm

*mutters* I'm not beautiful or fantastic. *watches as he come in but doesn't look at her, a part of her is glad because she definitely doesn't feel pretty - her eyes were puffy and skin was blotchy due to crying.* You would get a-a place in town? Ju-St for us t-to live to-gether? *sniffles and wipes her eyes on her hoodie* You don't have to quit your job at the university, you don't have to do anything. I've just... I've not been feeling too great lately, okay?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Henry's compliment made my stomach do flips, although I didn't blush - I wasn't prone to blushing - which was a good thing. But despite his comment on my beauty he then decided to be mean and block the view of his bedroom from me! The jerk, he just loved using his height against me. The worst part was that I couldn't get revenge. Well, maybe if I climbed on top of Galian's shoulders, then I'd tower over Henry!

My thoughts were getting a little off track, but I soon snapped back into reality when Henry said that Micah was still there. What? It was supposed to be an adults only night! I was planning at least a hot and heavy make-out session but we couldn't do that in front of a kid! I frowned at my boyfriend, about to make my complaints known, but Henry then confessed that he was joking, to which I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank Gaia! Geez, Henry, you gave me a- Woah!"

I was cut off as he slung me over his shoulder after taking the beer from me. Luckily I had managed to cling onto the Doritos, but almost lost them again as I lost focus due to my own laughter. "H-Hey! Put me- down!" I gasped out between the laughs as I was carried into the room. I could've just wriggled free, probably, but despite my protests, I was actually kinda enjoying this display of strength - wouldn't anyone? It took a moment for me to get my laughter under control and when it had almost died down, my kidnapper of a boyfriend spoke up again. "Hey, I don't make messes, messes make themselves." I pointed out as a lame excusde for why my room was never anywhere near tidy. Clearly Henry had picked up on this and was now warning me to be on my best behaviour. It's a shame, really, since I had no intention of being well behaved tonight, in any sense of the word. I think I made that pretty clear when I jokingly added, "Now, Mr Newlin, can we please move this weird foreplay to the bed where things can get a little more interesting?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 am

Naps are both good and bad :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 am

wai? o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 am

Good for getting extra sleep, bad for leaving me tired and unmotivated.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:13 am

oh nu >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:14 am

Mhmm.

Instead I'm looking up possible pictures for Alexis, even though she is literally years away from being introduced XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:18 am

XD oh gosh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:19 am

I can't help it! I think I'm slowly going crazy on future mommy Abby feels :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:25 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Possib11
This is the closest I can find to what I want. So far, at least...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:25 am

AWW
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:35 am

I know right? :3 *Walks in with Trent. Mid conversation, she notices the picture.* Who's that? Your future daughter :3 Ha! Yeah right! *Is holding a bunch of books that he got from the library.* Hey, it's a possibility, isn't it? *Shakes her head.* I don't like kids, so no. Liar!!! I've seen your proposal speech! I know you're lying! Huh. Maybe I should edit that part, then. No, just stop denying that you actually like kids! *Rolls her eyes.* You know what? Fine. I like quiet kids who know not to p*** me off. Unfortuantely they're incredibly rare. Yeah, maybe a part of me does wanna have a family with Holland to make up for the s***ty one I have now, but with my mental disorders... I don't know. I don't wanna risk it. Not yet, anyway. Abby... *Sighs.* I'm sure, you know, you'll get better. I mean, I know you say it's getting worse, but apart from all the Zack and Rose c***, you seem to be doing pretty ok to me. *Sighs.* I guess, I just don't know, if a kid p***es me off... Then Holland would make sure the kid is safe Smile I wish her luck with that :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 am

*blink* well then..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 am

Abby, in all honesty, you seem fine with kids. Sora and Robyn annoy you, but you haven't once lashed out. That's because they're just annoying me, if they were throwing a temper tantrum- Even annoyances have been known to set you offf, therefore, technically, they should've set you off, too. But- Not that I'm any expert on these kinda things - obviously - but if you're that concerned about freaking out around a kid, speak to Holland. Like Wolfie said, maybe you guys can come up with some emergency action plan in case it happens. I'm sure you two could figure things out together. *Grumbles.* Geez, why all the life lessons today? -_- *Glances at the picture again and runs a hand through her hair with a groan.* Fine, I'll talk to her whenever I next see her. I doubt anything would get resolved, though. It's worth a try Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:47 am

You like Luna abby that's got to count for something right?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:53 am

She's one of those incredibly rare, non-annoying ones; she doesn't count. Who's Luna? A little kid who strangely seems to like me, even though she's a big scaredy cat. Oh... And why's that strange? Because she's a scaredy cat who doesn't seem to be afraid of someone who scares people, dimwit! *Raises an eyebrow, a concerned look in his eyes.* You think you scare people? I don't think, I know. *Flops onto the couch.* *Thinks for a moment, then sets his books down on the coffee table and joins Abby.* Well... You don't scare everyone, so that's something, right? Not really -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:55 am

I don't know, alex seems to trust her quite a bit around Luna if that helps at all ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:20 am

Who's Alex? Luna's mother. Well if mom's are willing to trust you with their kids... That's a huge thing, Abs. That just proves that, no matter how scary you think you are, you're ok around kids. I mean, moms tend to be pretty protective of their kids, they wouldn't let you near their childen if they didn't think they'd be safe around you. *Makes a noise and leans into Trent, hiding her face in his shoulder.* The pep talks are getting annoying. Change the subject >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:39 am

*Is playing Uncharted 2.* Wolfie, your aim sucks! Your face sucks! Now now, ladies, lets not have a sucking competition. O.O *Bursts into fits of incredibly loud laughter.* O///O Wait, no, I didn't mean- Th-That came out wrong! I wasn't saying something inappropriate! I-It's still f***ing hi-hilarious! XD *Grabs a cushion and hides his face in it.* Oh gosh! >///<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:05 am

Is anyone alive???

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to surveilling the perimeters from what I could see, especially the first room on the first floor - but now, after a couple hours, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. Why had those people taken an interest her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

"Oh, sure, you let me win, just like I let you win Guitar Hero, right?" I chuckle, nudging Olivia in her side while being careful of the fact that she had a glass of Coca Cola in her hand. "But hey, you were quite good competition. I thought I'd kick your *ss but you put up a fight. You might stuck watching My Little Pony tomorrow, but you should take pride in the fact that you only lost by a couple of points." I was smiling now, genuinely smiling instead of smirking, and I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders. "So, my bowling buddy, wanna finish that drink and head home, or do you wanna stick around town and find something else to do?"

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other day. I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

So it depended on how much I missed her, huh? A part of me wanted to show Nat exactly how much I had missed her, but while we may have done that sort of thing a couple times in the past, I had to remind myself that things were different now. With this memory loss that I had stupidly brought upon her came a completely fresh start, back to square one - well, more like square 3 now, since I had made some progress - instead of square 25, so doing something like that? Yeah, we weren't ready for that yet or, at least, Nathalie wasn't. "I missed you loads." I answered simply, pressing another kiss this time to her shoulder. "And that may sound like it's not much but, trust me, 'Loads' is actually a very large quantity." I looked to my girlfriend's latest masterpiece, smiling softly at the pretty awesome, realistic drawing. "Roses, huh, Nat? Maybe I should've bought some real ones for you to admire on the way home from work." I really needed to think about romantic gestures! Right now I kinda sucked at being romantic, but I really needed to try and up my game!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

When it was all over and I was potentially pregnant - well, onviously not straight away but... You know what I mean! - I stretched out my limbs, then curled into Kyle's side, resting my head against his chest, which rose and fell steadily as his breathing calmed down. My tail wouldn't stop wagging, hitting the matress and the covers, and I couldn't stop smiling either. This was it! I could possibly be a mommy in 9 months, like I've wished I could be for, like, the past 3-ish years now! It was exciting, but also a little nerve-wracking, but I couldn't wait to meet the mini us!

With all the baby thoughts in my head, I almost didn't realize that I had barely given Kylea chance to talk about his day before I pounced on him - well, he pounced on me, technically, but I lured him in with the showy clothes! When I did realize it, I burst out laughing, which probably made Kyle think I was crazy but oh well! "By the way, hi." I greeted my boyfriend, smothering more giggles into his chest. "Oh gosh! I didn't even say hi before we did the do! Hi Kyle, how're you? How was work and band practice?" I couldn't believe that, in my need to try for a baby, I forgot to show the poor guy some common courtesy and politeness!

As Lilly listed off the key tips in how to be royalty, I made my own list in my mind: How many of those things I could actually do. Once I was sure of that list, I voiced it to my sister. "I'm pretty sure I've got presentable down to a T." Since being an Angel meant meeting lots of people I always made sure my shirts were pristine white and wrinkle free. "I don't really stutter much and I'm not great at formal speech but Elsais so she can really help me there. To be honest, I think the biggest probably will be getting embarassed and blushing." It wasn't uncommon for me to blush, but that was usually in more romantic situations with Elsa or when someone brought up something inappropriate, and I highly doubted the council would do that. Shrugging a little, I opened the gate of the playground and let Theodore through. "To be honest, I don't really know what I have to offer Arendelle. Elsa, lots of things, but Arendelle... All I can really do is read people's minds and maybe find out if anyone's up to something bad, but I'm not really sure if the council.. They'd be looking for someone who can come up with ideas to solutions and handle the threat of war and Arendelle's money and... And that's not me, particularly the war part..."

I was woken up rather rudely by a knock on the door. At first, I tried to resist it but my eyes slowly opened. My tv was still on, as was the dvd I had been watching although it was now on the menu screen. Looking at the small clock on the DVD player, I noted that it was 11am. Ok, James was coming over... I gasped and sat upright. James! I had fallen asleep on the couch! In my Alchemist clothes! And James was here right now! "Uhhh, just a second!" I exclaimed, risng to my feet and desperately trying to brush the wrinkles out of my clothes. Removing my shoes and putting them away, I also undid the incredibly messed up bun and ran my fingers through my hair n an attempt to brush it. I was only semi-presentable, and I hated myself for it, but I couldn't make James wait all day so, deciding to give up on tidying myself, I walked over to the front door and opened it with a sheepish smile. "Hey, come on in." I greeted my boyfriend, stepping out of the way to let him in, hoping he wouldn't notice how scruffy I looked and make some sort of teasing comment on it.

Henry's compliment made my stomach do flips, although I didn't blush - I wasn't prone to blushing - which was a good thing. But despite his comment on my beauty he then decided to be mean and block the view of his bedroom from me! The jerk, he just loved using his height against me. The worst part was that I couldn't get revenge. Well, maybe if I climbed on top of Galian's shoulders, then I'd tower over Henry!

My thoughts were getting a little off track, but I soon snapped back into reality when Henry said that Micah was still there. What? It was supposed to be an adults only night! I was planning at least a hot and heavy make-out session but we couldn't do that in front of a kid! I frowned at my boyfriend, about to make my complaints known, but Henry then confessed that he was joking, to which I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank Gaia! Geez, Henry, you gave me a- Woah!"

I was cut off as he slung me over his shoulder after taking the beer from me. Luckily I had managed to cling onto the Doritos, but almost lost them again as I lost focus due to my own laughter. "H-Hey! Put me- down!" I gasped out between the laughs as I was carried into the room. I could've just wriggled free, probably, but despite my protests, I was actually kinda enjoying this display of strength - wouldn't anyone? It took a moment for me to get my laughter under control and when it had almost died down, my kidnapper of a boyfriend spoke up again. "Hey, I don't make messes, messes make themselves." I pointed out as a lame excusde for why my room was never anywhere near tidy. Clearly Henry had picked up on this and was now warning me to be on my best behaviour. It's a shame, really, since I had no intention of being well behaved tonight, in any sense of the word. I think I made that pretty clear when I jokingly added, "Now, Mr Newlin, can we please move this weird foreplay to the bed where things can get a little more interesting?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:14 am

im here, i'll reply in a moment Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:22 am

Yay! Someone lives! Britt, where's Michelle? I wanna introduce her to Trent. How many people do you know? O.o A lot. I honestly don't know how it happened >.<

((Just a random, crazy thought, but what if Michelle fell for Trent? I mean, I know Trent has Kelly, technically, but maybe Michelle could change that? XD I'm crazy, just ignore me, I thought it'd be funny since because both Abby and Michelle are redheads and they both would've fallen for Trent. And Abby would definitely try and get them together despite Trent being taken XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:25 am

((Actually, no, terrible idea because either Michelle would have to end up moving to California with Trent and leave Abby behind or they'd have to attempt a long-disttance relationship >.<))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 am

((Nah its fine, michelle can be ordered by Abby so xD))

*Walks in* You know you can always ask for me aloud and I always come. *She pointed out*

"Justin, I will help you when it comes to wars and what not. You're an angel, you have the power to stop things like that." she said, sighing softly "Trust me, you have the potential. You've basiclly got all the key ingredients to be a king. You just need to present it. Im sure you know how to eat like a king, right?" (Im dying >.<)

James had heard small muffles of the tv and Maria scurrying around. It seemed as if she was in a panic with the way she was shuffling about. It made him chuckle softly, looking down the hall to make sure that no one was coming. He looked back at the door, continuing to listen to her before the door had finally opened to reveal a wonderful Maria and he grinned, stepping in and turning to cup her chin "You seem to look very sexy this morning. With that hair?" he smirked and pecked her lips before taking off his jacket and shoes, putting them aside. "Did you party last night without me?" James asked, his face quite amused and of course, it showed he was teasing a good bit.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next