House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:05 pm

As she stuck the needle into my skin I closed my eyes then looked over at the needle and tap on my arm. "This may take awhile so can I get a pillow. This bathtub hurts like hell on my neck." I say as half the blood bag was drained. There was some color to my skin but not a whole lot. I was gonna need to go through a few bags to get to half my strength. "Hopfully we have enough blood bags. If not you better take one of the spares in the fridge. I don't need to freaking out when you change the blood bags when they are empty." I say looking over at the blood bags I had thrown on the floor then over to her. "I'm not the only one that's starving and I can tell." I say closing my eyes and leaning back as the water emptied more and more around my body.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Macey::
"Yea sure of course I'll get you a pillow." I disappeared into the bedroom to grab a pillow off the bed and walked back into the bathroom. "Here you go." I pulled ace up slightly and placed the pillow behind him. "I'm not leaving until I know you're okay. And no arguing im fine, I'll go when you have a little bit of color and I can trust you to be alone for a few minutes and not die." I walked over to change the now empty bag with a new one. It was hard being around it but I could manage, which was surprising considering how long I had gone without feeding. Maybe me worrying about ace was overpowering my thirst. I know it wasn't for him though. He looked like he wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into my neck.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:36 pm

I smiled alittle but and waited till I was able to move alittle when I grabed a towel and placed it on my body then leaned back. "I'm now tempted to take a nap." I say as I closed my eyes pushing more into the pillow. I past out right way only for an hour when I felt Macey changing the bag. I looked over and saw her then looked down at my body. More color was finally coming to my body and my wounds had slowly healed. I looked down at the wound on my side and saw the blank lines had finally disappeared. "Oh thank god" I say leaning back onto the pillow. "Now I have to just wait till i have some kind of strength of standing up atleast." I say as I looked over at the empty blood bags. "Shocked you haven't stolen one yet." I say with a laugh and looked up at the ceiling. "We should paint this bathroom. It's kinda boring."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:48 pm

Macey::
I rolled my eyes at him. "You know im not that horrible. I wouldn't steal a blood bag from my boyfriend that could've died without it. But you slept for a while. Kind of worried me." I got up to change the blood to another bag. "I think you're slightly loopy from the lack of blood babe. Just rest for a little bit okay? If you still want to paint the bathroom after we can talk about it. But right now just rest okay?" I smiled at him and brushed his hair back from his forehead. "Can I get you anything? Are you okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:51 pm

So so tired! So so windy outside >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:00 pm

*whisers in her ear* I love you...

Trust me to fall asleep before I got to put that ^^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm

It was really windy hear yesterday ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:11 pm

We've had strong wind 2 days in a row :/ I'm cocooned in my purple fluffy blanket right now because it's freezing :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:12 pm

It's quite warm in my bedroom ^_^ it always makes me sleepy so I left my bed. I want food but we have no milk and I'm not in the mood for toast :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 pm

I had a waffle for breakfast. Just waiting until 12pm to have a pasty :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Why wait? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Because otherwise I'll be hungry again at, like, 2pm.

Up to rping? I still need to reply to a couple posts from Britt but I'mma do that a bit later.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:56 pm

Ehh, not right now, I'm too hungry and we have no good food ^_^ soon, maybe ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:04 pm

Okies, fair enough ^_^

Sia is an odd artist. She never shows her face. Watching the voice and her face is covered by hair. *Walks in while Wolfie's talking.* She's protecting her privacy, though, you've got to respect that. It's not easy to live a normal life when you're famous and you get recognised everywhere :/ Anyway, is the mini me ready to go? I dunno. *Shrugs.* But I'll let Yuffie know you're here. *Heads upstairs.* Fair enough. *Looks to Scampi.* So, did you get to go to the big birthday bash? Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:26 pm

No, I wasn't exactly in the best mood :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Awww, that sucks :/ *Comes trudging downstairs, scruffily dressed with equally messy hair as she drags her sleepover bag.* *Follows behind her.* Got her! Have you only just woken up, sweetie? O.o *Yawns.* No... *Rolls her eyes.* That was a very convincing no Razz *Takes Robyn's bag, slinging it ver her shoulder before picking up her daughter.* Come on, sleepy head, daddy's gonna make pancakes for us when we get home. Yay! Pancakes! Bye guys! *Leaves with Robyn.* Bye Bex!

Oh gosh, Ant and Dec are trying to learn Japanese! This is so cringy for me >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:07 am

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to surveilling the perimeters from what I could see, especially the first room on the first floor - but now, after a couple hours, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. Why had those people taken an interest her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

"Oh, sure, you let me win, just like I let you win Guitar Hero, right?" I chuckle, nudging Olivia in her side while being careful of the fact that she had a glass of Coca Cola in her hand. "But hey, you were quite good competition. I thought I'd kick your *ss but you put up a fight. You might stuck watching My Little Pony tomorrow, but you should take pride in the fact that you only lost by a couple of points." I was smiling now, genuinely smiling instead of smirking, and I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders. "So, my bowling buddy, wanna finish that drink and head home, or do you wanna stick around town and find something else to do?"

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other day. I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

I had managed to convince Kennedy to take care of Sora for tonight, or at least as much of the night as she could. It helped that Sora desperately wanted to spend time with Valerie, because not only did that mean no pouting from her, but she was also able to use her puppy dog eyes on Kennedy! Now that I was child-free, I could spend time with my much-neglected boyfriend, although that wasn't entirely my fault since Henry had to take care of Micah and do college work, too. We both lived busy lives, and we both respected that, so it made nights that we got to ourselves super special!

Grabbing a six pack of beer and a big packet of Doritos from the kitchen, I headed up to Henry's room, trying not to let my excitement get the better of me and run there. Once I got there, I knocked on the door, almost tumbling backwards in the process because my balance sucked! It took mere seconds for me to compose myself, the usual smirk spread across my face as I waited for Henry to open up. The only thing that could ruin tonight was if Henry had't managed to get rid of Micah for tonight. Not that I didn't like the kid - I loved him as if he were my extended family - but the adults just needed some alone time, y'know?

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

So it depended on how much I missed her, huh? A part of me wanted to show Nat exactly how much I had missed her, but while we may have done that sort of thing a couple times in the past, I had to remind myself that things were different now. With this memory loss that I had stupidly brought upon her came a completely fresh start, back to square one - well, more like square 3 now, since I had made some progress - instead of square 25, so doing something like that? Yeah, we weren't ready for that yet or, at least, Nathalie wasn't. "I missed you loads." I answered simply, pressing another kiss this time to her shoulder. "And that may sound like it's not much but, trust me, 'Loads' is actually a very large quantity." I looked to my girlfriend's latest masterpiece, smiling softly at the pretty awesome, realistic drawing. "Roses, huh, Nat? Maybe I should've bought some real ones for you to admire on the way home from work." I really needed to think about romantic gestures! Right now I kinda sucked at being romantic, but I really needed to try and up my game!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Maybe I wasn't as seductive as Sammi, and maybe I wasn't as willing to wear... Particular things as her - it sure would've been helpful, since Kyle was usually oblivious to this kinda stuff - but I did have my own way of getting Kyle to fade with me that was probably just as affective. Besides, he knew I wanted to do this, so hopefully that would make him a little less oblivious. Deciding that it'd be best to do it before my medication started wearing off, I made sure that Sunny was out of the way in my room and that I was in my rarely-worn denim short shorts and a tight, spaghetti-strapped top by the time Kyle got home. I had sprawled out on Kyle's bed as I waited him to return, my shirt ridden up a little and showing off the flat of my tummy, which wouldn't be flat for much longer if this worked out well. My technique required mostly actions, but I found that the clothing and how it was worn kinda helped, as well as whatever mood Kyle was in so... Yeah, hopefully when he came home from work and band practice he wasn't stressed or hungry and, most importantly, still wanted to go through with this and be a daddy.

I wasn't fine, but I was pretty sure that if I voiced my complaints, it'd sound like I was making a fuss out of nothing. Still, now that Rose had ruled out saying 'I'm fine', I'd have to say what's up. "It's nothing, really, I'm just..." I sighed. "I already said I didn't like the bubbles on my nose and then you went and put more on my face. It wasn't exactly a nice thing to do, Rose." Maybe it was all the other stressful things I'd have to deal with sokn that was making this seem like a big deal to me, but I just thought that maybe Rose should've been a little more considerate since I didn't like the bubbles on my face.
((Bleh DX))

Of course me walking normal wS fine here, I wasn't seen as royalty here. But did I want to be seen as royalty in Arendelle? I mean, of course I wanted to look like royalty in front of the Counc, but would looking like royalty intomidate the citizens? Ugh, I was just confusing myself even more by overthinking it! Deciding not to dwell on it, I just focused on copying Lilly's walk to the best of my ability. "You know, whe I asked for help on how to be a King, I was thinking more along the lines of how to get the Council to like me despite being a foreign commoner, not how to walk." I pointed out, slipping my hands into my pockets, then remembering I wasn't meant to do that. I stopped walking once I had reached Theo's side, crouching down to whisper, "Uncle Justin looks silly, huh, buddy?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:21 am

Thats what was bothering him? Bubbles? He sounded a bit childish but I didnt say that aloud cause I didnt want to make matters worse. To be honest, I wanted to laugh and say 'bubbles? you're mad about bubbles?!" but I put that to the back of my mind "We were just having fun, Zack." I felt like I was limited to things I could and couldnt do. I was kinda Jealous of Kelly because she could put bubbles on Trent without him getting upset. But Trent and Zack are two different people. "Look, i'm sorry. I just wanted to have fun with you." Having fun only turned Zack into a moody Zack. I thought that maybe it was a good idea to leave him be "I'll leave you be, Zack." I said before walking away, and going to the fridge where I grabbed some orange juice and put it on the counter. Forgetting that my feet were still slippery, moved to the cupboard where the cups were being held and I slipped, missing the grap on the counter and wacking my head instead, causing me to black out

This is the most stupidiest way I made he fall DX I couldnt think of where else she would hit her head cause she wasnt near anything that she can knock her head on DX

Last edited by Britt-21 on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:23 am

1) Yeah, it's wood 2) *Shrgs.* She's your character, do whatever you want.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

do you wanna reply to this or should I keep goin'? o:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 am

You can keep going, I'm reading old Justelsa posts at the moment, particularly the ones on the anniversary of Justin's death.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:34 am

okie :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:53 am

I finished and it sucks
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:58 am

It's ok. You know what sucks, though? My energy levels >.< I slept well last night but I'm still feeling like I have a low battery >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:02 am

Yeah! I noticed that with me too..

Our bodies are stupid ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down