House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
Shadowhunter
rae
Britt-21
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
L is for Lindsey
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 am

Awesome, it means something if he's willing to drive seven hours. Don't let that one go Wolf-Girl
Oh, I had heard plenty of things about it but I just didn't figure that it was so simple. Do you think that the father feels the same? That men are capable of such? Not saying we don't have feelings, we just aren't as complicated as women.

Anybody up for rp?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 am

Yeah well he wont leave again, but I guess you're right. But where's the people lining up to be with me, huh? :/ Yeah, you have to pick someone, and the meeting's gonna happen whenever you're ready to meet them and they're online and stuff. *Leans her head against Trent's shoulder.* You'll thank us for us one day, I know you don't trust me *Mumbles 'Heck, you don't even like me'.* so trust Trent on this.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:27 am

I'm up for rp! Very Happy Sure! Men are able to want children and get excited about it too. Some guys are really family-orientated, they always get excited when their partner gets pregnant, no matter how much of a nightmare she is while pregnant. *Laughs a little.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:31 am

I don't want to let him go. Ever. His lip looks better :3 he finally told me what happened too. He did get into a fight. .-. But it was over something stupid.
Anyways. I'll get a repost for you., Linz. Hold on Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 am

Rp with me too, Wolfgirl? X3 And hopefully he wont be getting into anymore fights because he'll be too interested with you. *Huggles Wolfgirl.* You two are in love! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 am

Finna: She let out a breath that she didn't know she had been holding in when she took off her shirt. When he sat up, she pressed her chest against his. She ran her hands through his hair as their lips moves in sync. She wasn't as nervous, but she still felt insecure when she was around Collin. She had no idea why. She shouldn't because she really did love him. But she felt it anyways.

Delilah: Ah great. Now he thinks I'm a total weirdo because I don't have luggage. She thought. She coughed slightly at him offering to pay for her clothing. She shook her head. She grew up having both of her parents waiting for her hand and foot. She earned the money that she had in her pockets from the jobs she had taken in her hometown, and she wasn't going to have to take a loan out on someone for clothing. "Please, I don't want your money." She shook her head, kindly. "I could use the company though?" She asked. "Plus we both don't really know where we're going." She laughed. "So we can figure out what's around here?" She suggested, shrugging.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:37 am

Sure Very Happy its getting good now :3 hold on. I'm gonna have to switch to the laptop to type it up though. Leo might steal the nook. Be on the look out for strange words. Lol oh and he doesn't use faces a lot like Razz Those. xD but he uses that one xD . Just a warning. Lol
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 am

Interesting... *rubs the side of his jaw* If you don't mind me asking, but how long were you and your partner together before you decided on children?

I'll get to replying now then Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:38 am

O.o O...k... XD If he comes on we'll just interrogate him anyways XD You're like the little sister of the group so it's our job to interrogate the boyfriend XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:43 am

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:45 am

Actually, technically, everyone's a little sister on here because I'm the oldest XD *Bites her lip.* Uhhh... I don't actually know. I mean, I've lost a year's worth of memory which is the year I met Tyler and apparently had my first child :/ I don't think we decided on him though, and my second child was with another guy 'cause I couldn't remember Tyler and he wasn't planned either... Ummm... In total, technically I've been with Tyler a year and three quarters-ish before we decided on children, but if we go from when I got back together with Tyler then it's about three quarters of a year? I don't know, that's a bit of a complicated question for me :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 am

I look the oldest so i win ._.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:49 am

I'm sure they're somewhere. ^_^ maybe the line'a just hiding somewhere. you never know, jer. there could be someone out there with real feelings for you. you just have to broaden your searches
gotcha. I'm in i guess.
great! okay, bye Mac. *throws the controller at him and walks out with abby* that was slightly easier than i thought it would be.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:55 am

Broaden my search? That'd probably mean leaving this place! I mean, I've been here almost 4 years now and I haven't met someone who has real feelings for me yet :/ Mhmm? That's a good thing, I guess. It means he's willing to stop being such a douche, right?

Nuh uh! I win! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:03 am

*sighs* maybe you just need to somewhere new. i could always take you to California? maybe you could meet a cute little blondie surfer girl. Wink i would say you can have one of my old friends, but they probably still all hate me. after i got with Dillan they called me a whore and said to never talk to them again or something along the lines of that. 
i think so. i hope... he wasn't making fun of you while we were in there though, so does that kind of make you believe that he doesn't like to tease you?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:04 am

Technically, Lil J wins...
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:05 am

Kodi: Ah shit. I messed up this time. There must be some reason why Ryan didn't want to tell Joe. Why did I have to open my big mouth? Stupid. He mentally kicked himself for talking about Jonny. The look on Ryan's face made Kodi look away, for he couldn't look at her anymore. His attention brought to Kiara who's look asked him if he had done something wrong. He nodded his head and sighed slightly. Going back to feeding Bentley.

Ryan: Looking at Kodi as he had mentioned Jonny's name she wanted to reach across the table and shake his shoulders telling him to never mention that name ever again. Keeping her calm, she turned to Joe, and then looked at Bentley. "Bentley's father." She said, her voice small. "Jonny is Bentley's father." She said, not wanting to give the whole story.

No, Wolfie is older than Lilj. She is only 17 and Wolfie is 18. Lilj is just older mentally because she has children :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 am

Which is why I think Lil j wins x3 sorry wolfie!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:09 am

XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:12 am

I'm gonna go guys. Its nice out for once, and I don't have anything to do :p
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:19 am

Nooo! Mental age doesn't count DX No, thanks to your friends. I wanna date smart girls, not stupid girls. Yes to California though... Maybe... What about Zack and Abby? :/ I guess... I mean, he didn't even get angry when I called him a dumb*ss... Maybe you're right, I dunno... *Voice trails of to a murmur towards the end and she shrugs.*

"Oh... I see..." I wanted to hug Ryan at that moment, I wanted to comfort her, but I was opposite her right now... I narrowed my eyes slightly at Kodi and then looked to Ryan again, my eyes full of concern for my girlfriend. "Are you going to be ok, dear?" I asked worriedly, contemplating moving my plate and chair - and myself - next to her.

My mouth made an 'Oh' as Ryan said who Jonny was and looked to Kodi, frowning slightly. Well... Everyone made mistakes, right? I wanted to tell him that, but I couldn't really say anything without anyone hearing right now, so I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut and just kept drinking the blood.
((Sorry, they failed because they can't do much at the mo DX Skippy to after breakfast or sonething so that people can move?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 am

Bye Shadow!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:22 am

Wanna just skip to day 18? xD

Bye Shadow! Have fun outside! It's pouring here xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:27 am

Someone's excited XD Ok, but what about the whole Ryan being upset about Kodi mentioning Jonny? Ignore it? And a couple other questions:

A) Can Joe have a private word with Bentley and some point?
B) Would Ryan even realise she's pregnant at this time or just getting symptoms or something?
C) What about Kodi and Kiara? Same relationship as before or has it progressed to... I don't know, Kodi sleeping in Kiara's room practically every night? Basically have the taken their relationship any further?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 am

O.o Apparently my dad played Resident Evil when he was younger, possibly when I was little O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next