House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:50 am

Yay! *goes over to cuddle with Marcus* ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:50 am

oh dear where did you cringe at? xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:52 am

Wait wait wait, Scampi watched VA?! *Huggles Scampi.* Welcome to the club! Read the books and you can even join the Sydrian club. Or stick to Romitri, but Sydrian is epic X3

*Looks at Rose incredulously.* Yes, of course she makes me happy, and I'm lucky I met her when I did because I was on the verge of ending my life because of you. O.O What? *Ignores him.* You have no idea how much damage you did, don't you? Well let me just sum it up for you: You took advantage of me when I was at my weakest. I opened up to you when I had no one else, I allowed myself to be vulnerable around, daring to think, 'You know what? My world's crumbling around me but it's ok, because I have Rose and she loves me.' and then suddenly you say you don't love me and had been lying and you took away the only hope for a good life I had! *Blinks back tears.* On top of that, when I finally did get my life back on track with Holland, you threatened to take that away! You went off to kill Holland and granted she was going around killing people, but you showed absolutely no remorse about it! You shouted at your best friend who's girlfriend you were about to kill and you didn't even say sorry for having to do it! If the positions were reversed - if I had to kill Zack and just shouted at you for being stupid enough to try to talk you out of it - imagine how you'd f***ing feel! And even after all of that I still tried to cling onto my best friend, and every time I tried to reach out to you, you'd shout at me and treat me like s***! And even now you defend my brother when he insults me and Holland. When he's being a b****, you support him, as if you want me to suffer even more! *A couple tears fall but she quickly wipes them away.* So there you go, Rose. That's all the damage you've caused. And you can't ever make up for all of that. You think I'm mad at you for leaving? I'm glad you left, I'm glad I finally got you out of my life because all you seem to do is hurt me and kick me when I'm already down! O.O ... I'll just... Leave you to finish these dishes off... We'' talk about the suicide thing later... *Quickly leaves the kitchen.*

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:53 am

She cringed at Mia. Mia in general makes me cringe >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:55 am

I can't remember specifically, but I know I cringed a few times ^_^

*smiles and his hair changes to lilac* Cuddles are the best aren't they? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:56 am

But you liked it, that's the main thing X3 *Nuzzles Scampi.* I know you hate rp Rose, but what did you think of the real Rose?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:57 am

I don't think I'll be reading the books yet, I'm not that intrigued by it, sorry. I'll probably watch the other films if they come out, they seemed to leave it with a bit of a cliffhanger.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 am

The other films wont be coming out; they ruined the franchise with VA Sad It's sad because my baby boy would've been in the seconde movie. And my baby girl wouldn't have appeared until the 4th movie! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:59 am

What do you mean it ruined the franchise?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:01 am

Well the movie's really c*** compared to the books and it was a box office flop so they aren't making movies of the other books because of it Sad
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:07 am

Oh okay then. *snuggles into Marcus's other side, letting ali stayed cuddled up on the other side*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 am

*She closed her eyes, listening to Abby. Feeling as if she was torn, but trying to hide that fact. Did she really do all that damage without realizing it? It seemed she did. And all of that damage had hurt Abby more then anything. Rose had seen herself as an idiot now. Being blind to what was in front of her. Rose made her way over to Abby and pulled her into a hug* I didnt even realize it before cause I was so blind, Abby. *If abby had tried to push her away, Rose had only tightened her grip* You finally gave me the slap in the face that needed to open my eyes. I'm not a good friend for you at all, Abby. Telling me what I did made me really see what pain I had put you through.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:16 am

Mhmm Sad But yeah, the books are good. A few errors here and there, but a lot less 'Mean girls' and a bit more serious Smile And I'm gonna shut up now because I can go on forever about VA :3 I find it weird how Britt used to be the obsessed one and now I am XD Well, more obsessed with Bloodlines but details, details!

So how is a Scampi?

*Tries pushing Rose away but her medication had made her weaker than Rose so all she can do is snarl.* Pain is an underestatement. You broke me entirely and even when I was finally building myself back up, you kept trying to knock me down. You're worse than my mom, and that's why I don't want you here or want to be friends with you anymore. I can't keep having you f***ing up my life, not when I've finally got a decent one after all these years. Now let go of me -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:18 am

xD I was obessed yes!

*Rose lets her go* Alright. Well, just to keep myself from hurting you again, I'll only be around you when it comes to your family trying to spend the Holiday together. Then, when we leave, you wont have to deal with me. *She said, grabbing the bowl of popcorn and walking out*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 am

*Wipes away a few more tears before returning to her now-cold pancakes.* *Peeks into the kitchen again.* Is everything alright? No. *Breaks down, having just unloaded all of her held-back thoughts and feelings and overwhelmed herself with them.* *Rushes over to Abby's side and hugs her.* Shh, it's ok. It's over now. *Rubs Abby's arm as she buries her face into his shoulder and cries long overdue tears.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:24 am

I'm almost finished with a year of college... How about that?
Almost finished and finished are two different things, Newlin.
Mhm, but my brother is probably coming around the end of April, maybe sooner. I'm trying to find things I've actually accomplished to compare to his well put together life, you know?
Why not ask your girlfriend? *turns on her heels and bites her lower lip, her eyebrows raising in a teasing manner as her fingers finish putting her hair up* I caught wind of my girlfriend being in here and I'm taking the initiative, so you should too. Stop being a baby. *shrugs and turns just in time to go into the kitchen, stopping in her tracks as Rose walks past, her eyes shifting towards Abby and Trent* Uh...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 am

Hi Linz!

Just remembered:

Who Are You?

Full Name: Trenton Griffin Alcatraz
Called by?: Trenton, mostly Trent. Abby used to call me Trenty, but no one really calls me that anymore.
Birthday: October 13th
Mom: Mandie Alcatraz-Anderson
Dad: Joshua Alcatraz
Siblings:  I have a little brother now called Callum, but he's only a baby at the moment
Where did you grow up?: I was born and raised in the mansion Smile

What Are You Like?

Personality: Uhh, friendly. Intelligent and hard-working. I don't usually get put down but much; I'm usually pretty cheerful. Sometimes I make jokes that no one else seems to find funny ^_^" I've got a big heart and tend to help out those who need it and care a lot about my friends and family. I'm a pretty big bookworm, too, and love spending my me-time with a good book Smile
Favorite/theme song:
What are you?: Carpathian
Talents: I'm pretty good at writing literature, apparently, which sucks because I'm studying Physics, not poetry.
Flaws: My jokes that aren't funny and my big mouth. Sometimes I say things without thinking them through and that's been known to cause so trouble ^_^
Hobbies/Favourite things Reading, mostly reading. Sometimes I play video games, too. I also like cooking, since my mom taught me how to cook a lot of things.
History: Well, I was born in the mansion with Abby and Zack as my best friends, since my mom babysat them a lot. My dad was pretty absent for most of my childhood, but he came back when I was a teenager. I met Rose when I was 12 and she developed a crush on me, as did Abby. I ended up choosing Abby and we date for a long while and it was great, but she ran away one night. Skip two years of boredom later and Abby returned. We went back to dating, but she had... Changed. She was moodier, and less open to affection and it was really tough to date her when she was being so... Cold. I loved her, but I couldn't deal with it anymore and as soon as I got accepted into a college in California, I jumped at the chance to study there and moved into an apartment near the campus with Zack. Recently Rose has moved in, I've started dating again and now I'm back in Seattle for Easter with my family... And Zack's dragging me to the mansion with him... Oh boy!

Love Life?

Married To: No one! No one yet, geez!
Children: I'd rather not be a teen dad :S
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Abby Wilson
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Kelly Simmons
Your type: I'm not sure, really, I mean, I've gone from broody vamp-angel to bubbly human so maybe I'm just experimenting with types at the moment. I guess I just want someone who's happy around me and makes me happy and likes to have fun Smile
Fiancé(e): None >.<
Sexual Orientation: Straight as an arrow!

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Chocolate brown
How Tall are you: 6ft-ish
Tattoos: Nope, none!
Piercings: Also none
Style: I grew up with a hipster mom, I think it's pretty obvious what my style is Razz
What you look like:
The House Of Immortality - Page 24 Trent11

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:29 am

Scampi's happy she gets to cuddle Marcus X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:39 am

I'm glad Scampi's happy ^_^

If the Newlin wants to see his girlfriend, she's probably in Anna's room plotting and scheming. It's April Fools day tomorrow, afterall. Beware, Henry! Beware!

*Pulls back a little at the sound of Holland's voice.* Worst timing ev-er. *Sniffles and wipes her eyes.* O.o Who's that? *Gives Trent a look that says 'Who do you think it is, dumb*ss?!'* *Still looks confused for a moment but then his eyes widen.* Oh! I see! Uhh, *Stands and rubs the back of his neck.* This isn't what it looks like. I mean, we weren't- I wasn't- I was just comforting her is all. Is kinda my thing, but, uh, I guess it's your thing now, right? ^_^" *Holds his hand out.* I'm Trent, ex and best friend. At least, I hope I'm still considered a best friend. *Gives Abby a hopeful look.* *Rolls her eyes and sniffles.* You'll do. *Smiles a little.* Right. *Turns his attention back to Holland.* Anyway, it's nice to finally meet the famous Holland Smile

Linz up to rping?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 am

Oh... I hadn't even thought about April fools day. Those two, together... I need a line of defense. Maybe I should go see what they're scheming to make sure it doesn't involve me.
Maybe you should. *riases a brow at Scampi and shakes his head* I'll keep this from Ryker, he gets a little jealous.
alright, I'm going, try not to miss me too much. *winks at Vitaly and chuckles slightly, heading towards the steps and upwards. Upon reaching Anna's room, he knocked on the door and took a step back*

oh, yeah... I figured it just looked worse than it is. *smiles and takes Trents hand, glancing towards Abby a moment before settling her eyes on Trent.* It's nice to meet you too, Trent. I've heard plenty about you. *releases his hand and steps towards Abby, pressing a kiss to her cheek, whispering in her girlfriends ear* So, I saw Rose... Want me to kick her ass? I can make a pretty badass shiv out of anything... *chuckles gently*

I could rp, sure. I was thinking HenryxYuffie. I'm feeling Henry today.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:26 am

He has his own girlfriend that he should be cuddling, she needs it more than I do. Besides... Marcus has fluffy bright hair X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 am

She needs it, but does she want it? *shrugs and ruffles his own hair* I have good hair, even if it isn't bright and fluffy. It's still nice... I think. *rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest* Where is Leah anyway? Is she still staying with Chloe or is she here?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:36 am

She's moved back here, she doesn't want to bother Chloe anymore but Chloe drops by each day to see how she's doing, but she hasn't visited these past few days so she might be getting bad again- *eyes widen as she realises what she said* ... You didn't hear that from me! ... You're worse than me when it comes to letting things slip o.o *hair has gone from pale blue to a blond colour*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:41 am

How about a compromise? The people you wanna rp (Newliragi) for one of the people I wanna rp (Elsa and Anna or Abby and Holland's father)? Unless you can only rp one person at the mo.

I'm not sure about this, maybe we're going too far... going too far would be using permanent hair dye. And recording and putting it on the internet. Come on, you said you wanted revenge. Yeah but- But trust me. *Starts walking over to the door.* And if things go wrong, I'll take the all. For the hair dye part, at least. *Opens the door and smirks, resting and hands on her hips.* Well hey there, stranger! Long time no see! Wink *Turns around in her desk chair and waves.* Hi Henry Smile

*Smiles a tiny bit but shakes her head.* No, it's fine. I just offloaded a whole lot of s***, she didn't actually do anything. She did yesterday :/ Yeah but I offloaded that too. If there's anyone you should kick the *ss of, it's my brother. *Grimaces.* Why is it always violence with you? *Takes the cold pancakes and throws them away.* Because the b****** deserves it -_- *Pulls Holland onto her lap and kisses her girlfriend's jaw.*

I don't suppose Linz saw the future Abby post I wrote the other day, don't you? I'm starting, like, a series of mini fanfics based in Holligail's future together.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 am

Oh, I'll go see her then. *furrows his brow and uncrossed his arms* Getting bad again? I'm not sure what you're talking about... I'll figure it out though. *frowns and heads upstairs, knocking on Leahs door a moment before cracking it open, stepped partially into the room* Before you can ask me to leave, I come in peace bearing open arms for ample cuddling. May I proceed?

Hello ladies, I hope I'm not interrupting. *leans in the doorway and presses a light kiss to her lips before smiling* Mind if enter and listen in on your plans?
I don't want to beat up on your brother, your parents might not appreciate that. *adjusts herself on Abby's lap and smiles* I know a couple boys who might be able to help though. Take him out for a night and leave him hanging at the bar or something. I don't know.

I did see it, and it was adorable. I loved it.
I can only do one right now, I'm trying to work off a headache.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next