House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 9 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:27 am

"still thank you. It made Luna happy I think." She smiled and looked around. "I hope she liked this."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:31 am

Of course she liked it. She wont shut up about The Little Mermaid, so she's bound to enjoy a mermaid themed party. the only thing that could've possibly made it more awesome was if you had my aunt here to sing the songs from the movie - no, I wont do it, I don't for, well, these people. *Gestures to Anna and Taylor, as well as Sora and Robyn, who have gone to inspect the cake.* *Looks up from where she's discussing presents with Taylor.* Mommy, can I open some of my presents, please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 am

Macey::
As we say in the car awkwardly with the stranger, I held Lucas close to me, nervous about trusting a complete stranger after what we had just been through, not like we had any other choice though. As much as I wished we weren't in the car with him because it put him and ourselves possibly into danger I knew that it was better than letting ace continue to go untreated. When he stuck his tongue out at me I stuck mine back out at him playfully. Maybe he really wasn't in the much pain? otherwise he would probably be sitting there groaning. Though ace always seemed to be good at holding back his feeling anyway.. He had to be in pain, two small pain pills wouldn't help him. He had been stabbed for crying out loud, what was I thinking?

"alright abby." She laughed. "I won't make you sing. As much as I would like that for Luna. Maybe another time?" when Luna asked her to open the presents she nodded. "Yes you can go open the presents but make sure you say thank you to the people who gave you each gift. We'll give them thank you cards later okay?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:43 am

Yeah, another time. Maybe. *Walks back to Michelle's side.* Ok ^_^ *Runs over to the presents table and tries reaching for a present on the bottom the the pyramid.* Woah, steady! The whole thing'll collapse on top of you if you do it like that! *Picks off two thin, rectangular ones from the top and hands them to Luna.* Here ya go, from me and Sora Smile Thank you! *Opens them and gasps upon seeing The Little Mermaid 2 and The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning.* There are other movies? Yup! I noticed the mansion didn't have them so I bought them for you. Aww, you could've bought a copy of them for me! Sorry ^_^" Thank you, Miss Kisaragi! *Looks over to Sora and Robyn, calling out,* Thank you, Sora! *Raises her hands in surrender, dropping a starfish decoration onto the plate on which the cake sat in the process.* I wasn't eating it, I swear! *Whispers to Sora.* Told you you'd be caught Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 am

All better now huh?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:48 am

"sora! no eating the cake! you can have some later! there's plenty of other sweets for you to eat!" She walked over to Robyn and sora and shook her head. "Here." She took they're plates and gave each of them a sugar cookie, one frosted to look like flounder and the other to look like Sebastian. She also gave them each some fruit. "The cake is for later."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:51 am

Oh boy were having trouble already XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:54 am

It was about 20 minutes in when my body started to tense up. I started to rub the back of my neck as we finally pulled up to the airport and got out. I gave the guy 10 bucks for his help and got the bags out of the car and headed inside. It was a small airport which I figured since it was an island. I looked over at her. "You still got the pain meds on you?" I asked as my body started to ache. Two pills only lasted an hour for me and that was not a very good thing. "These pills won't help for long but they should be fine till we get home hopefully." I say as she handed me the pills and I took four to give me atleast 2 or so hours." I say as I walked I ton be airport with her. I was starting to feel warm but I just had to push through it and fight the pain from the wound.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:02 am

*Nods.* The kid just needed an anchor, is all. I know it's not the same but I tend to use Jupiter as an anchor and he keeps me calm. I've seen the way that kid clings to her toy dog; clearly that's her anchor and, since it's not here, she just needed another temporary one to give her courage... If any of that makes sense. *Rests her head on Michelle's shoulder.* Either way, at least she's ok now. The last thing any of us need is to get electrocuted.

But- But-! *Sighs and mumbles.* Thank you Miss Collins. I didn't eat any because I'm a good girl ^_^ Thank you Miss Collins ^_^ *Goes to sit at a table with Sora and eat the cookies and fruit.*

*Moves onto the next present handed to her by Yuffie.* *Walks over, ignoring the fact that Anna instantly walks away, and crouches down beside Luna.* I've seen you've found mine. It's from Elsa, too. She sends her apologies but something came up. It's ok. *Opens the present and pulls a Little Mermaid sculture out, her eyes widening.* Pretty! O.O Mhmm Smile And watch, *Takes the sculture and winds it up via a little key at the back. It starts playing Under The Sea.* Woooow! *Takes it back carefully and grins.* Thank you, Justin! It's really pretty! ^_^ You're very welcome ^_^

The sculpture:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:03 am

Ah I see..Well she seems more happy now. *Looks at Abby* You really just wanna go and crawl in bed huh?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 am

she shakes her head and then walks back over to the others to watch Luna finish opening her presents.

The rest of Luna's presents from jack and alex:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=85298427

http://image.sportsmansguide.com/adimgs/l/2/231381_ts.jpg

http://pridelearningcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/Dr.-Seuss.jpg

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/331292356/lovely_cute_flower_girl_dress_EUAH0499.jpg
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:16 am

I just... Feel like I'm the odd one out here, you know? And yet, I don't want to go, because this is the first real birthday party I've been to.

((I'll make Luna open some of Alex's presents now, since I'm away from my laptop at the mo.))

*Is handed more presents and opens a bunch of books, thanking her parents for each one. She also recieves a new dress, which she instantly loves, and a new art set. The next one she opens contains... Something. Something on a chain.* A smiley face? What what? *Bounds over and peers down at the necklace.* Huh, a golden smile to match your golden smile! Awww :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 am

"actually. It's a moon. For Luna. I thought it was quite cute when I bought it."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 am

Oooh! I get it! *Frowns.* I don't. Luna is another word for moon. Ohhhh! Can mommy help me put it on, please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:25 am

"sure sweetie." Takes the necklace from Luna and puts it around her neck. "There you go. All done."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 am

sorry guys, need to vent a littke:
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:31 am

*huggles scampi* I sowwy Sad we love you <3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:33 am

Poor Scampi! Her family should respect her down time!

Ugh, I'm still eating so Luna can't go back to opening presents yet. Please enjoy this momentary interlude:

*Sings as if she was Alex sing to Luna.* I've got big plans, I've got surprises for today. Nothing but nothing's gonna get in our way! I've worked for weeks, planned everything within my power. I even got Sunny and Kyle to take a shower! If someone wants to hold me back, I'd like to see them try! I'm on the birthday plan attack. I'm giving you the sun, the moon and the skkkkyyyy! I'm making today a perfect for you! I'm making today a blast if it's the last thing I do! For everything you are to me and all you've been through, I'm making today a perfect for you-oooooo!

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:40 am

Mhmm. My nights pretty fucked now. I had to get back in though because I needed to wash my hair. Fucking water felt boiling again so thats my skin sore. I'm out now and I'm still pissed. I don't even know why anymore. I can't wait to move to Lisa's, I might actually get some private time. Fuck, I might even get a date! Lisa isn't as protective as dad and would just want to know all the details. A whole coege full of new people who don't know me, surely there's gotta be someone there right?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:43 am

I'm sure there will be loads of people scampi^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:44 am

Sorry, I wasn't planning on breaking down tonight. *hugs ali*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:45 am

It's okay im always here for you ^_^ *huggles*
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:46 am

Thanks, means a lot to me Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:47 am

Well of course Smile Youre my friend ^_^ that goes for everyone here if you guys ever need to talk ill always be here ^_^
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:52 am

I'm here for you, too, Scampers.

Thank you mommy! ^_^ *Goes back to opening presents, recieving a box of chocolates from Robyn and a toy seahorse from Auntie Tay-Tay. She then walks over to the thing that's hung up.* What's this? Oh! Finally! My turn! *Skids over to Luna and the present, almost slipping up in the process but managing to remain upright.* Ok, prepare to be amazed in 3, *Unzips the bag.* 2... 1! *Pulls out Ariel's casual human dress, but a kid-sized version.* *Squeals a little.* That's! That's! That's Ariel's dress! *Shakes her head.* Nope, it's your dress. Complete with bow ^_^ *Hugs Anna's leg.* Thank you thank you thank you! You shouldn't thank me, you should thank my royal dress maker, Kolby. I'll thank him for you. *Hands over the outfit.* *Squeals more and hugs it closer before looking to Alex.* Can I change into it now? Please?

The seahorse toy and the dress:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next