House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 am

ah nice code :3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:40 am

Nathalie: For the past hour or so I had been working with charcoal, something I didn't do often enough, though I probably should. There was something soothing about it, the simplicity of black and white perhaps? I had been working hard on the white canvas, going over the faint pencil lines that shaped a rose. Roses weren't usually black, but I felt like the charcoal made it look pretty nice. I used different shading techniques to create a layered effect. There was still loads to do, but I was glad it was keeping me busy. Perhaps I would be able to sell it once I completed it. I was so into my art that I hadn't even heard my boyfriend enter the room, his voice making me jump when it suddenly came out of nowhere! Thankfully, I hadn't been adding to the piece of art when I heard it so nothing was smudged. I let out a sigh of relief, before paying attention to Xavier. "Hmmm... Perhaps.... That depends on how much you missed me, Mr Scott."

Sammi: I smiled upon seeing Jason looking through a holiday brochure, glad that he was taking some responsibility in organising the wedding. Well, in this case for just after the wedding. Our honeymoon was important though so hopefully we could find a nice place to go for a week or two. I sauntered over to my fiancée and took the opportunity to sit on his lap immediately, shuffling on purpose to 'get comfy' once I sat down. "Well, my little friend, who I set Jeremy up on a date with, already seems to have met him." I started, receiving a slightly confused look on his face. "They must have met each other already before I introduced them."

Right they're the ones I had a screenshot of (sorry Sammi's isn't as good as what I expected, it was a few days ago and I only had half the post typed when it froze :/)
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:50 am

I spots an ali!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 am

Hi :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:53 am

Shit sorry got distracted :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:42 am

Frozen Fever didn't last long enough, Cinderella lasted too long >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:48 am

o:

and dang it..im gonna fail my classes if my teachers dont put a fire under their butts DX im failing two classes and the only way for my grade to go up is if they grade it and not let it sit there
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:50 am

Don't worry Wolfie, Frozen 2 is happening so you'll have more of that in the future.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:54 am

I guess, but that still doesn't change the fact that I spent ÂŁ6.50 and 10-20minutes of waiting for about 5 minutes of 'Aww, sisterly feels!' and 90 minutes of 'Oh my gosh, too sappy, too-'... I don't know the word but like when someone has a really soft voice that sounds too fairytale-like >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:58 am

It's more expensive over here :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 am

Fair enough. Do you want the birthday girl?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:12 am

'I-' Hiccup. 'Can't! It's too-' Hiccup again! 'Funny!' Oh boy, the hiccups had returned! I rubbed Kelly's back a little, though I doubted it helped much. 'Why do- you dorks have to- go back to Seat-tle on Monday?' My hiccupy girlfriend asked, causing my to shrug. "Zack and I have family in Seattle, we have to go back and see them." Even if Zack didn't like the majority of his family, he'd still drop everything to see his mom again, which I didn't really get but eh, oh well! "And besides, you have to go and see your family too." I pointed out, but that didn't really seem to do much. 'I know but- I'm gonna miss y-ou guys.'
((Bleh))

So apparently James was still awake, and back to his usual antics again. I rolled my eyes at him, if even he couldn't see it, and heaved a sigh as I flopped onto the couch. Of course, only James would turn an innocent text into something inappropariate. And this from a man who was too embarassed to ask me to remove my shirt less than a week ago. Within seconds, I was chastising him via text. 'Take your mind out of the gutter, Mr Redheart. Those Xs just symbolised kisses, you loveable fool, nothing more. Now what time would you like to come over tomorrow?' Once the text was sent, I lied down on the couch, almost tempted to fall asleep here, since I was so tired from a hard night's work.

I secret wedding? Followed by a fake one in Arendelle? I wasn't so sure about this, I mean, I was good at keeping other people's secrets, but keeping a secret of my own? Possibly lying to the people of a country I didn't even know yet? I wasn't sure if this was the right way to go about things, but it seemed like it could work, as long as I could keep up the pretense of not being married to Elsa when we finally went to Norway, on Elsa's terms. As I thought about the plan more, more benefits of it came to mind. I could marry Elsa in Seattle, surrounded by my family and friends, not having to worry about people not being able to come because plane tickets were too expensive. We could even spend however many more months we wanted as man and wife without being forced to go to Arendelle. I didn't have to be King right away, Elsa could prepare me for what lay ahead before I got there, and we'd be able to act like a normal couple for just a little longer. As crazy as this plan was, as much as it went against my morals as an angel, it might just be worth it. Besides, I could kinda imagine me sneaking into Elsa's bedroom in the castle at night, just so that I could snuggle with my secret wife. "I'll talk to Elsa about it." I finally decided with a soft smile towards my half-sister. "But this secret wedding thing sounds pretty good, and Elsa and I would both get what we want; marirage and more freedom." Maybe things would work out afterall. At least, I hoped it would...

So it depended on how much I missed her, huh? A part of me wanted to show Nat exactly how much I had missed her, but while we may have done that sort of thing a couple times in the past, I had to remind myself that things were different now. With this memory loss that I had stupidly brought upon her came a completely fresh start, back to square one - well, more like square 3 now, since I had made some progress - instead of square 25, so doing something like that? Yeah, we weren't ready for that yet or, at least, Nathalie wasn't. "I missed you loads." I answered simply, pressing another kiss this time to her shoulder. "And that may sound like it's not much but, trust me, 'Loads' is actually a very large quantity." I looked to my girlfriend's latest masterpiece, smiling softly at the pretty awesome, realistic drawing. "Roses, huh, Nat? Maybe I should've bought some real ones for you to admire on the way home from work." I really needed to think about romantic gestures! Right now I kinda sucked at being romantic, but I really needed to try and up my game!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 am

Oh wolfieeeee can I have the birthday girl?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:30 am

O.O So Phineas and Ferb actually grew up? They all grew up? What?! *Walks upstairs in shock and returns with Luna, still in a shocked state.* Childhood. Over. *Tugs on Wolfie's shirt a little.* A-Are you ok???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:32 am

She's okay just jn a bit of shock. How's my birthday girl?! Very Happy "you're birthday girl?! this is my birthday girl!" Rins over and picks up Luna kissing her. "How is my baby girl?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:37 am

*Giggles a little and hugs her mommy.* I'm ok. *Looks to Ali over Alex's shoulder and says,* Sorry, but I'm mommy's birthday girl, not yours ^_^ *Pulls back a little so that she can look at her mother.* I've had lots of people come to my room today, so it's been fun Smile

*Goes to sit down in the armchair.* Why? I knew they had to grow up at some point but... But why?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:45 am

"well you should go back up to your room because I saw something up there that I don't think you know about." Giggles and makes her way upstairs wih Luna in her arms

Luna's presents (one of them, gonna wait for scampi for the rest):
http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2013/03/teal-2.jpg
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=23728756
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:49 am

5 hours later and I'm already trying to find the Norwegian version os the Frozen Fever song! XD

*Looks at Alex confusedly.* What did you see, mommy? What don't I know about?

Actually, the Frozen Fever song suits Alex. It's all about given someone (Anna, in Frozen Fever's case and Luna in Alex's case) the perfect birthday Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:51 am

Aww
"a special present for a special birthday girl. Or one of your special presents atleast." Smiles and waljs up to the room, opening the door.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:53 am

Indeed :3 I'll try not to burst out into song all of a sudden, though XD

I get special presents? *Frowns.* No one else gave me a present today...
((Everyone else is giving Luna their gifts at the surprise party tomorrow.))

"Elsa's first few lines recycle the melody from the cut song "Life's Too Short". Composer Robert Lopez explained on his Twitter account that they were written for the song's beginning, later realizing that it fitted the original tune, and they could not resist using it."
I f***ing new it! I knew it sounded like Life's Too Short! I wasn't going crazy! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:27 am

Why is everyone just lurking???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:34 am

idk DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:35 am

Well you should know, you were one of the lurkers.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:35 am

i know

who do you wanna rp? im only up for one
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:37 am

I don't know. Justin and Lilly? I mean, they're done talking but they could probably hang out for a while?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next