House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:16 am

(..well Razz xD )
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 am

(Yea it is) Im sure alex wants to start it I know she had everything decorated, but wouldn't it be kind of weird without jack there? I mean we could start it or maybe rp it for a couple of days to make it easier for scampi to be here like start it today and keep going
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 am

Would you be able to change it? I can't be bothered to rp Trent correcting her.

I was just gonna do OOC for today, because I wanna get Taylor pregnant (Not me me! You know what I mean!) and then go into the major Luna plan with the guys kidnapping her so... I guess we could keep it running into tomorrow, though. I don't know >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 am

fixed it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 am

Idk either. I mean I can't really do anything with the Taylor thing but the kidnapping should probably be done with scampi around... I wish we had some other characters to rp with too :/ I like rping with you.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 am

Ali? Ace and Macey? Maybe they hit an island and try and get home before anyone else find them out? Or do you wanna do something with Ace's wound
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:24 am

Whatever you want vamps ^_^ I'll rp either :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:26 am

I know, I know. But I'm thinking about getting rid of a bunch of characters anyway, so it'd be pointless starting any other rping right now. But we can do the party now, and then when Scampi comes online she can just pretend that Jack was late because he was getting her a very special present, or maybe even getting something for their 1 year anniversary. Alex can even tell Jack off for being late if she wants to.

And thanks, Britt.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:27 am

Sorry I haven't been on, I feel like shit and dad didn't help my giving me someone's guitar to restring and I'm on the verge of a breakdown but I need to rp this stuff cause I've had Jack's special thing with Alex planned for months -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:27 am

We could have them hit land and have to find the fastest way home cause Ace's wound could be getting infected due to something on the knife
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:29 am

You sure you're ok enough to rp, Scampi? We could postpone if you want...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:30 am

Okay camps we can do that and oh im sorry wolfie Sad and hey scampi! I'm sorry you're upset Sad anything we can do to cheer you up? We don't have to rp the anniversary today. We can do it another day if you just want to do the party ^_^ im completely fine with it
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:35 am

Scampi I have something that might cheer you up Smile
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:36 am

No we need to do it today, If you end up postponing it becausenof me its just gonna add to this stupid mound of guilt that I already have.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:36 am

What's that?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:39 am

Ok, then. Ali, send Alex to get the birthday girl. Just in OOC, though. RP would take forever to do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:40 am

Quick question, did Alex get Ariel and Eric costumes for Jack and her, or did she not bother in the end?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:43 am

5sos is gonna be at the KCAs tonight :3 and they're probably gonna get slimed (I am by fully obsessed with them ^_^" oops) and okie dokie Wolfie *goes to get alex* after ali practically ran into her room to tell her to get Luna she made her way towards Luna's room, though she had already been planning on going anyway.. After a few minutes of walking she reached her room and knocked on the door. "Hey how's my little girl? Can mommy come in?" (she did but she decided it would probably be better to do it after she got Luna down there, they're on her bed)
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:46 am

I've seen quite a bit about this sliming thing from tumblr, and somehow I knew you were going to tell me that Razz

Anyway I'm gonna say that Jack's already in the ballroom (or wherever the party is being held).
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 am

*Is wearing the blue dress Alex got her and is in the midst of a painting when she hears Alex at the door.* One second, mommy! *Quickly rushes to the bathroom to wash her hands, then runs to put away her paints before Alex could realize she had been painting in her new clothes. Once the paints had been hidden, she ran to the door and opened it.* Hi mommy ^_^

Literally everyone's in the ballroom XD All of my characters who are associated with Luna are in there, anywho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 am

I wasn't sure what James meant by coming over to apartment once was enough for me, because he had come to my apartment many times. I decided not to acknowledge his obvious forgetfulness and simply responded back with. 'No, you can't come over tonight. I think I'm far too tired to entertain a guest tonight, and it's already almost 2am! I think I'll just head to bed. Come here at 11am sharp, ok? Goodnight!' I barely had enough energy to hit the send button but I did. Letting out a yawn, I could feel my eyelids drooping shut. I couldn't even stay awake long enough to get to the bedroom, I just fell asleep still in my work clothes and the phone dropped onto the floor next to my bag of Alchemist chemicals.

"Yeah, it's only two weeks." I added with a soft smile, kissing Kelly's cheek. "And it's not as if we're disappearing off of the face of the Earth; we'll video chat while we're away." 'O-K.' Kelly answered, taking a few breaths now to try and control her breathing. Looking to Rose, I gave her a smile, sad smile. "You know, maybe you should check on Zack. I don't think you made him all to happy by putting bubbles on his face and, well, if you guys go home all moody with each other, it'll just make the vacation 10 times worse." The last thing I needed was those two mad at each other while Abby was mad at all three of us. I just wanted things to run smoothly for once!

"You- You want to see how I walk? That's part of being a King? Walking?" I almost thought that Lilly was playing some sort of prank on me, but her face, as well as her thoughts, told me that she was being serious. Oh boy. I shrugged and walked forward, out of the Valentine mansion and down the path that led to the sidewalk. "I just walk like a normal person, you know?" I told my sister, reaching the end of the path and shrugging again, shoving my hands in my pockets. "I'm pretty sure most people walk the same way as me; it's not as if I walk weirdly or anything. What does walking really have to do with being a King? Its not as if people can judge me based on my walk... Can they?" I thought they'd be more concerned about what I said and how loyal I was to Arendelle and what I could contribute to the country, not how I walked! If people started judging others based on how they walked, well, that was crazy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 am

Today wasn't the best day. I was cut deep and driven away from the island from stupid hunters. Or once in my life I just wanted to live in peace but no hunters always have to show up for no reason. I was killing anyone and that should have kept me off the radar. All I could think of when I woke up from a small nap was a major pain going through my side. I growled and I lifted my shirt up I was wearing to find the cut to be bright right with black lines traveling from the wound. This was not good and it was just gonna get worse unless I cleaned it out. But by the looks for it whatever was on that blade messed with my body and the only thing that could cause it was something that kills vampires slowly. "Fuck!" I say throwing my head back pushing pressure on the wound. I should have known the hunters would have a trick up their sleeve.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:52 am

"I have a surprise for you." She says in a song songs voice and then kisses her daughter. "Come with me." She smiled and held out her hand. "Don't worry it's not anything scary."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 am

Ok? *Takes Alex's hand, a little curious about what this surprise was, especially since today wasn't an important day... Wait, was it? Was she missing something?* My birthday was yesterday, right?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:00 am

*Is over by the presents table with Yuffie, chatting with her and completely ignoring Justin on the other side of the room.* *Is just standing there awkwardly, feeling tension coming from Anna but trying to ignore it for the sake of not ruining Luna's birthday party.* *Is by the door with Michelle, listening out for signs of the birthday girls while glancing around at the room, noting that she disliked quite a few people here and also noting that she felt out of place.* *Is running around the room chasing Robyn.* *Is giggling as she runs from Sora.* *Is talking excitedly to Kyle about how awesome this birthday party is gonna be.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next