House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:17 am

Lukis McNamara |
Looks up from the bed, in a black beater and a pair of cargo shorts. "Uh-hu.. although.. I'm not looking forward to this.. but Jakubis is apparently." I was actually worried lately. Jakubis was active, then not active.. it was ridiculous. He scared me when he showed up, I scare you? HA! Wait until mother hears about that. I hate him. I get to my feet and run my fingers through my hair, spiking it up a little as I looked at my Lissy. "We're going somewhere else though, I'll teleport us. It's actually my uncles mansion that he has here on earth." I smiled at her. Trying to ease away some of my fear for this encounter.

I'm actually gonna make Jakubis into a separate being from Lukis and make him into the Homo. >:3 I'm gonna make him as an anime character though.. like this! Very Happy Since he'll be a Vampire/Incubus. Although he might soften up a bit in the inside but be a stubborn ass. ^_^"
Hmmm.. I'll roleplay with any of them. Maybe Genesis can meet Daniel? They're both shy people?

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Tumblr_mov7ipCRcE1sra156o1_500
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 am

Lmao, t'is, wolfie XD I thinl it's the excitemwnt of Catching Fire x3

Daniel: I chuckled slightly at Caius' reaction to the tea, "Well, since you are offering, yes please." I replied, and I thought about his proposition. "Ahh, there are quite a few things on my mind, my main priority is Miss Candi, being a sentinel, it is my job to protect and look after my master, which so happens to be her. I am also remembering Jonathon, but the past cannot be changed, so I do newd to stop dwelling on it." I smiled slightly as he continued to make the tea, "Finally, your eyes... They are very interesting. They intrigue me, as I have never seen any quite like them..." I shook my head slightly. "Now you know what is on my mind, perhaps you can tell me what is on yours."

Sorry I poofed, I needed to take my dinner/supper out of the oven.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:21 am

Mmm anime dude is hot :3 But do I even want to think about what might be dripping from his mouth? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:24 am

If you meant Adam then yeah sure if you want, he's reading in the media room Very Happy
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 am

Nice, Evay! Very Happy

Lissa looked at him and nodded "lets just hope I dont get sick after the teleport." she said, finishing up and walking back over to him, hugging him gently "lets go..I just want this done and over with. I'm sick of Jakubis being a pain in my ass. And yes, I just cursed." a small giggle escaped her lips as she hugged her Lukis There is nothing more I want then to be with Lukis.. If I could I would tell him what I feel, but there is no words to explain how I feel about him.

its just drool or saliva, scampi XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:30 am

He found my eyes intriguing? I could feel the blush returning, so I quickly turned to make us both some cammomile tea. "In response to your thiughts, my eyes are an odd color because they are the symbol of my immortality, I suppose you can say, the thing that warns people that I am not exactly human, although there's no need for a warning, to be honest, I only do harm when in battle. James in constantly on my mind - afterall, not inly did he save my life but I had known him for centuries - but I too have put him in the past. Unfortunate he is but a dear memory now and I need to move on in my life." I poured the tea, then handed a mug to Daniel. "Also, I'm thinking... I'm thinking that I am quite enjoying your company-" And his smiles, admittedly, "And that we should do this more often." The chance to get to talk to someone who had things in common with me... It just felt amazing, I really could not explain it, because it would probably seem like such a small thing to someone else, but to me... Wow... To think I had things in common with modern people.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:45 am

*Reaches for the chair she was standing on earlier and gets placed there, she grabs the salt shaker and starts playing with it. Uninterested in brownies now.* *Gasping a little and closing her mouth so it wasn't so audible. She listened to Jeremy and in the outcome of his words, she pouted and turned around after cracking the eggs and placing the things in the bowl. Leaning towards Jeremy, she whispered.* Who said I wouldn't like that? *Grabbing the bowl and moving to Adeline. She placed the bowl in front of the young girl and lightly took away the salt shaker to replace it with a wooden spoon so Addie could mix.* Let's try mixing now Addie. ^_^ Yay! *She hurriedly grabs for the spoon and starts making small circles excitedly mixing it and looking into the gooey mess.*

I know what you mean Scampi.. it looks like drool.. but considering the sort of point teeth... I suspect it's blood. It's blood. Hmm... How come I can't be a hot anime character. -_- And dude it's Saliva.. you're starving for some- *Raises his hand to stop Klain and uses the other hand to cover his own face.* Don't even finish that statement Dubrinsky. OK Jakubis. Jakubis is a stupid nickname Lukis gave me. STOP calling me that! *Gets frustrated and crosses his arms over his chest.*

Lukis McNamara |
I kissed the top of Lissa's head and laughed. "It's cool, once our kids born. We'll have a swear jar, and you can put the money you have in there whenever you kiss. Let's say... a quarter for every word? Yes?" I only said this so she could think about swear jars instead of the teleporting. Because at that moment, I grabbed her tightly enough to not hurt her, but to keep her in my arms. I closed my eyes tightly and when I felt warm air beating down on my, I opened my eyes and loosened my grip on Lissa. She might feel nausea, but I didn't want to let her go as I looked around the greenhouse we ended up in. My uncle and mother could be heard speaking to each other in a different room and I frowned slightly.

Alix Taken |
When his hand touched my hip after lifting up his own shirt, I moaned against his mouth and my body automatically pressed into his. My mouth slid over his lips and to his jaw, I placed light feathery kisses across his smooth skin and trailed them back to his lips. Lightly I nipped his bottom lip and kissed him once again. My hands massaging themselves through his hair and finally stopped and stayed in one place on his head. Lightly, one hand came down to the nap of his neck and then to his shoulder. I would have went lower, but I didn't want to go that fast just yet... but I did feel like being on top would be better, and probably comfier.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:53 am

Lissa giggled and nodded "sounds good." thinking about a swear jar really took her mind off the teleporting. And soon enough, they were in a greenhouse. She held onto Lukis, seeing as she was a little bit dizzy. Once the dizziness passed, she looked up at Lukis then towards where the voices were coming from "Come on, you'll be okay." she reassured him, pretty sure that he'll be okay, even with his mom around. "I'll be here the whole time."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 am

Daniel: I smiled again before taking a drink of the tea, which was quite tasty. "I also enjoy your company, Caius, and I agree with you, we should do this more often, it is quite nice to just relax and talk to someone, especially someone whom I share so many things in common with." I smiled again, deciding that I really liked the tea and taking another sip of it. "You mentioned that James saved your life, if you do not mind me asking, how so?" I was genuinely curious, because as a matter of fact, Jonathon had saved my life, and lost his own in doing so.

Sorry I poofed, dad wanted me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 am

Lukis McNamara |
I looked at her and nodded, I let go of her and grabbed her hand. Tight at first, but then it loosened once I realized how tight of a grip it was. And I brought her towards the front double doors of the green house that led straight into the halls of the large house, it was glorious.. I mean of course it was. Anything that my uncle had was well taken care of and glorious. As I walked into the room they were both in, I cast my eyes to my uncle and smiled at him first. Not really paying much attention to my mother. "Hey Uncle, and.. Yusari." I mentioned her last, I didn't like to look she threw towards Lissa. But I ignored it, she'll be gone once this is over. "Hello Lukis." He nodded towards me, and then smiled at Lissa. "Hello Lissa, it's a pleasure to have you all here... as we all know. This is about.. urmm.." I coughed and said Jakubis's name under my breath and my uncle nodded. He was going to talk when my mother butted in, "His name is NOT Jakubis.. it's Arawn. And you already know his 'true' name. If you mention it I will have no problem in ripping Jakubis from you in a most painful way." She hissed this words at me and all I could do was to ignore her and focus on my uncle. "So how do we do this?" I squeezed Lissa's hand a little.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 am

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I walked back down the stairs, a little stricken from the third change this month. My body was shaking a little, and as I neared the library I calmed it to a slight tremor. But the pain and feeling from it was fresh in my mind like an open wound, and I kind of wanted to curl up and cry. When was that ever an option though? Last time I did that, I was in a meadow and my 'cousins' Darren and Kennedy were laughing at me. It was humiliating, and that was when I was, what? 6? Yes. 6 years old, it's been a while since I had a good cry. But I'm to afraid that I don't have enough privacy, not even in my own room. As I walked through and into the Library, I went straight for the book cases. Searching for the latin book of Greek & Celtic mythology.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 am

((*Murmurs.* I did, because if my fangs pierced straight through your clothes and into your skin... *Bites his lip a little and watches Addie stir the mixture.* Good job kiddo! Don't forget to add cocoa powder though, that's the important part!))

Oh gosh, since when did Alix get so good at being, I dunno, sexy? As her lips found my jaw, I took a couple deep breaths but I could feel myself getting turned on already. The biting of my lip killed my instead and my jeans were kinda becoming uncomfortable to wear, but I prolonged going upstairs to strip, because I didn't want to rush things. As we were practically on the verge on making out, my arm curled around my girlfriend's waist and I pulled her onto my lap so that we were even closer. Afraid to draw blood, I licked along Alix's lower lip rather than biting it, than began making out with her, tongues and all. Gosh, I hoped Alix didn't mind tongues! Then again, with all the things we were planning to do in a minute, I think tongues wasn't something Alix needed to be worried about!

"Well, I come from the beginning of the dark ages, as I was born only a cous years before the fall of the Roman Empire, and in those days immortals and supernatural beings were not as accepted as now. When the humans discovered that I was immortal, although a few believed me to be a god, many believed that I should be killed. I cannot die - or I believed that to be the case before James passed- so their attempts were in vain however they still kept me locked up, still tried to find new ways to kill me... The pain was unbearable." I was going of at a dark tangent that I wished to not follow, not wanting to relieve all of the attempts at my death, so I snapped out of it, taking a sip of my tea before getting to the point. "Anyway, James broke me out, even though he did not know me, and we had been inseperable up until his passing." I just wish I had realised my sexuality sooner, so that James and I could've gotten married before he died. Then again, perhaps the fact that we hadn't got married was an oppurtunity to start anew... Hmmm...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 am

When's Genesis gonna meet TJ? And how?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:14 am

Haha, Genesis did the same thing Candi did! XD he's in the media room, not the libraru XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:15 am

Lissa threw a look right back at his mother, obviously they never got along. With the crap his mother pulls was irritating towards lissa. "Look here, Yusari, he is your son and you have no right to threaten him like you have." she held onto Lukis's hand pretty tight, 1: she was scared, even if she didnt show it, 2: She didnt know what his mother would do to him or herself. She brought her eyes to his uncle "Cant you just make Jakubis a seprate person from Lukis? So he can live in peace?"

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:19 am

I'll just move Adam to the library, it'd probably be easier
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:35 am

Daniel: I listened intently to his tragic tale, all the while, using the mug to keep my hands warm, occasionally taking a sip. "Ahh, I see. I am sorry for your loss, it sounds like you loved each other a lot." I gave him a comforting smile, "I have known about my sexuality since I was fourteen, and even before that, Jonathon and I were very close, he was a year and a few months older than me, so when I finally told him, he was overjoyed, unfortunately my family were very against the idea. As were most of my aquantances." I shrugged slightly, taking another sip, before sighing to myself. "It was over homosexuality actually, that night when Jonathon saved me." I frowned slightly remembering the memory clearly. "Believe me when I say this, I am not a violent person, but I stand up for what I believe in, and when he started insulting us, and saying that homosexuality is wrong, I couldn't just let it slip, and he tried to push me off of a bridge, and not just a bridge for crossing a stream, he would have succeded, if Jonathon hadn't stepped in. However that was the last I saw of him." I then realised that I had been speaking quite a lot. "I apologise for my rambling, I just could not seem to stop."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:36 am

I was thinking about the Library XD Idiot.. *Mummbles and looks at the ground.* And I think they should meet at some time! XD And it's fine!! Lol I'll just change the post a little.(:

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I walked back down the stairs, a little stricken from the third change this month. My body was shaking a little, and as I neared the library I calmed it to a slight tremor. But the pain and feeling from it was fresh in my mind like an open wound, and I kind of wanted to curl up and cry. When was that ever an option though? Last time I did that, I was in a meadow and my 'cousins' Darren and Kennedy were laughing at me. It was humiliating, and that was when I was, what? 6? Yes. 6 years old, it's been a while since I had a good cry. But I'm to afraid that I don't have enough privacy, not even in my own room. As I walked through and into the MEDIA room, I looked around. Usually I'd spend my time in the Library, but considering how much children spoke about how cool some music was and games were at school, I decided playing a game wasn't going to hurt me.. I think? But all I could do was stare at the TV without knowing how to work it. In my old country, my family watched TV, sure. But play video games? Never.

Tanner McNamara |
I looked at Lissa with a small smile, Yusari was grumbling something and sat down in one of the red velvety chairs in the corner. "Yes actually. Yusari can, and she'll gladly do it." I cast a look towards her, it turned from kind and nice to stern and demanding in a few seconds. If she fucked this up, I was going to banish her from the Earth and keep her stuck in the land of the unseelie. She gave me a small nod, and I knew she was recalling her times back in the unseelie court that made her realize it wasn't as cool as it seems. Walking over to Lukis and Lissa, I gave Lissa a reassuring look, not a smile, but just a look. And then my hand touched Lukis's forehead and suddenly he crippled to the ground and went uncounsious. "It's a painful process, but with Lukis asleep it should be pain free for him... but for Arawn. It will be very painful, it'll be interesting to see another nephew besides Lukis. Although I have no interest in knowing him." Leans down and picks up Lukis, setting him on a chair next to Yusari and motioning for Lissa to stand next to him. "You stand next to the chair and hold Lukis's hand alright? Me and Yusari will try to release Arawn."

Alix Taken |
This was... a little new for me.. I never made out with a guy. Or actually I did, with that guy from high school. The one who was a merman, not a very wise choice for me. But he was alright I suppose, God I hope I was doing this right. But as soon as I started, I stopped all the doubts in my mind and began thinking positive. And that thinking made my mind travel to the first time we faded together. My hands lightly traveled down to his pants as I sat on his lap, my fingers finding the belt loops and pulling him closer a bit. But I didn't think I wanted the closeness, probably just his pants to be gone. And that's when it hit me that we were in the living room, and that we should probably go get a room.

They better not go into Alix's room, I'm trying to sleep. _-_
*Nods and curses silently at her attempt of being 'sexy'.* Yeah true.. -.- *She mutters, then pays attention back to Adeline and smiles.* This is getting great, here let me help you a little. *Helps guide Addie's hand faster so it can mix quicker.* *Smiles and giggles in delight.* Yay! Brownies!

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:36 am

Mleh, preparing for my 50th Anniversary party tomorrow
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:38 am

You're having a party? Jealous! Can I come? X3

Replying now!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 am

Ohhhhh party! That's sounds fun. :3 I'm still frustrated. Hushhh Jonathan, I'll recreate your form okay? Mhmmm. *Rolls his eyes.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:39 am

Heh, I got some cool TARDIS molds so I'll make cupcakes with those and make some little chocolate decorations.
And I sorta want to type some posts but… IDk.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:40 am

Lissa didnt expect Lukis to drop like that. It worried her but his Uncle took care of it. She followed and nodded "But I cannot stand. It would require me to lean down, which is hard for me at this state." she stated, kneeling down next to the chair and taking Lukis's hand and kissing his knuckles softly, not daring to look at his mother. She was quiet and tried to keep calm. "I really dont care if Jakubis is in pain. he deserves it for all the things he did to Lukis."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:41 am

Wolfsoul wrote:When's Genesis gonna meet TJ? And how?
Idk when, but in the library in town perhaps? Genesis cant find a specific book, andTJ needs to do some research and BOOM they mwet XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:41 am

Okay, give me a min because I need to rewrite mine as well now haha
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content