House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:02 am

Hey guys *finds yuffie and sneeks up behind her to hold out a double chocolate muffin with a lit candle in it (far enough away so she wouldn't hit it if she jumped)* Happy Birthday!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:08 am

Hey midget! Haydie! X3 Muffin! Are you gonna sing happy birthday? *Laughs a little.* I'm kidding! *Blows out the candle, but pays no attention to the muffin, turning around and giving Hayden a big kiss on the lips.* You came! Very Happy Dada! *Rolls the toy car until it hits his foot and giggles at the sound.* *Looks down at Sora and grins.* Yup, daddy's here, finally!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:24 am

Of course I came! *gives her a quick kiss in return before turning his attention to Sora* Hey baby girl, I hope you haven't been giving mummy any trouble on her birthday *scoops her and the toy car up pressing a kiss to her head, then places the toy car on her shoulder and rolls it down into her tiny hand making quite car noises
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am

*Squeals excitedly and pulls her arm away because it feels weird.* Ca! Caaa![/b] *Smiles and shakes her head.* Nah, she's just been her loud self. I wonder where you gets it from? *Laughs and takes the candle out of her muffin, taking a big bite out of it.* I'm a little worried though, I mean- *Swallows her mouthful.* I've been doing a bit of online reading, and apparently she s meant to be getting teeth soon and apparently it kills like a b****, so she'll be crying a lot :/ I did read somewhere that if you give a baby a tiny bit of alcohol it numbs the pain, and I've got plenty of alcohol in the house now so... *Continues eating the double choc muffin.* Ok, I'm gonna stop playing my game in a min and have a cup of tea sooo... Anyone wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RJMoony Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:38 am

Hai! XD

RJMoony

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 am

*Pounts to moony* Got mah buddy om! Now to have a shower! Then I shall atte,pt rp!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 am

OMG! CHOCOBO! Why now when I was about to quit?! DX WHY YU DO DIS TO ME?!

Hi guys D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:44 am

*chuckles and moves the car to her other shoulder and repeats the action grinning even more at her laugh before turning his attention to yuffie* Alcohol? Isn't there some sort of baby teething gel we can use or something? *leans over and steals a bite of muffin* I'd rather not give our baby alcohol...
Sorry not really in the mood to rp, I just came on because Hayden was whining and I wanted a distraction
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:55 am

Ok! *Narrows her eyes for stealing some of her muffin but then lightens up.* I guess we could try that approach if it stops you worrying about Sora getting drunk Razz So, on another subject, is the muffin my birthday present or just the cake? *Takes the toy car from daddy and starts trying to chew on it.*

Why am I so immature when it comes to a giant yellow bird the goes 'Kweh!'?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

You know, I might just have to have some hot chocolate tomorrow mornimg to warm me up :3

Now.. Reposteh?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 am

Reposteh for who? Who do you wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 am

Daynex? If you want.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 am

Birthday day or just continuing with what we did yesterday?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:06 am

Or we could start Dauna's birthday?!

Nevemind!

Me thinks Dayna's birthday haha
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 am

Ok! That'll involve Sammi too.

Tyler had dropped me and Sammi at Danya's house and helped unload the karaoke machine and stuff. I said a goodbye to my kids and then gave Tyler a goodbye kiss, then knocked on the door. "Dayna! Open up! It's time to get this partay started!" I giggled, smiling when Matt opened door. 'Welcome to the party, ladies. Let me take your stuff for you.' He carried most of the stuff apart from the presents in one go, which kinda surprised me. Damn, he must be so muscular! Before I could think about it too much though, I walked inside, being greeted by Rascal. "Hey girl!" I grinned, scratching the dog behind her ear. "Where's Dayna?"
((Can't remember what Matt got Dayna for her birthday and I can't go on the laptop to find out...  Lets just say he got her a necklace.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 am

Oh, and will KJ be joining the party? If not, she can join TJ and Cody for a little sleeopover of their own.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 am

*Picks up Adeline and hugs her to her chest and giggles.* Helloooo little miss Addie.(: *Kisses Addie.* I'm watching you while your daddy is visiting mommy. *Giggles and presses her hands to Alix's face.* This is going to be fun! ^_^ We can go make brownies!! OH and special brownies for Jerbear and your daddy! *Carries her off to the kitchen.* And mommy! *Claps her hands together and looks up at Alix.* Uhh.. yes.. and mommy! *Trys to sound enthusiastic.*

Hey. Anyone wanna rp?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 am

Dayna: I grinned when I heard Bex and creeped up behind her. "Boo!" I shoutec, hoping to scare her or at least make her jump a little! I giggled bdfore I found out. 'Sorry auntie Bex. Mom's gone crazy.' I heard Kara say from the coucn. "Cheeky madam!" I said to her, before seeing a grinning Sammi flop down next to my daughter. 'She's right though!' She stuck her tongue out at me.

Did Sammi get a lift from Bex? Cause matt saie ladies... If not then sh walked here, and yes, KJ is staying XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:32 am

Oh, ok, just ignore me then. *Rolls his eyes but smiles, walking into the kitchen.* So, who's this little cutie, Alix? :3 I'll rp!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image22.jpg
From Matt

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image23.jpg
From Jeremy

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/16/31/09/45/image24.jpg
From Bex

And Taylor got her a big bar of chocolate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 am

Oh fuck off phone -_- Just tried to copy the Jack Frost post saved to my notes and it deleted so i have no repost now, but I did want to rp.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 am

Okay lemme grab a post for Alix then. And I did write a post to the last one when Jack was talking about how his DNA was split from someone elses and stuff. ;D

This cutie is- *gets cut off.* Addie!! *Throws her hands up in the air a little and then pulls on Alix's green shirt to be let down.* Adeline actually, Klain calls her Addie so I guess that what she likes better. *Smiles and places Addie down as she walks towards the drawers in the kitchen and plays with the handles. Alix keeps an eye on her and goes up to Jeremy. Giving him a hug and a playful kiss on the lips.* Klain went to go visit Jenna in the hospital, and he wanted alone time, so I'm babysitting. Care to join me in making brownies Mr.Wilson? *Lets go of Jeremy and leans down to pick up little Adeline.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:41 am

Oh did you? XD do you have the post? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 am

The first line says 'Tyler dropped me and Sammi at Dayna's house' so yes, she got a lift Razz

I jumped and almost dropped the presents. "Dayna! That wasn't very nice!" I couldn't help but laugh though and hugged my friend with one arm. "Hey KJ! Ready to party?" Ok, maybe I was a little crazy too! I handed Dayna her gifts and grinned. "Happy birthday, buddy! I think you'll like my present since you sing country music. 'Can I get you ladies anything?' "Oh? Is Matt our bartender tonight?" He chuckled and nodded his head. 'Yeah, kinda.' "In which case, 3 glasses of Coca Cola for the non-drinkers and the strongest alcohol you have for Sammi." Matt looked a little unsure and he bit his lip. 'Honey, is that ok with you?'

((Mhmm, I'll help you guys make brownies Smile And it's nice to meet you, Addie. You kinda remind me of my daughter when she was little :3 Are you gonna help me and Alix make brownies too?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 am

Sammi: I was about to protest, but Dayna had already given the okay and Matt had left. "You guys are trying to get me drunk... Aren't you?" Okay, I was a liiiiittle bit annoyed, but I had been trying to cut back on alcohol as best I cou.d to prevent myself from becoming an alcoholoc, but then I looles to Dayna, "What about Dayna-roo? Can't she have a drink with me?"

Dayna: Whoops, kinda forgot to tell Sam Sam the good news. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you," I headed over to my best friend, sat in her lap and whispered in her ear the bood news. Sammi was speechless and her eyes widened but then she grinned and hugged me, giggling out of excitement. Once she had calmed down a bit, I opened the present from Bex and gasped. "Oh my goodness! I love them, thankyou! I would get up and hug you, but I'm comfy!" I began to laugh and I saw the shoes Jeremy got me and grinned,"Awesome!" I heard Kara giggling in the backgrpund, not quite sure what at though!

Last edited by Scampi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:51 am

Wait, need to edit Daynas!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content