House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:32 am

Daniel: His eyes were very intriguing to me, such an unusual color... I nodded at his words, "That is what I have been told." I said with another faint smile. I did miss Jonathon, and thought about him often, however that was my problem; I was having difficulty letting go of the past. "If you do ever feel the need to speak to someone, I would be more than happy to listen." I told him, I enjoyed being in the company of others, even if nothing was being spoken.

Candi: I nodded, licking my dry lips, I stood up and stretching slighly, I smiled at him, "Thanks again, maybe we could, I dunno... Hang out together sometime?" I then realised I didn't even have a name to put to a face. "Oh! I never actually got your name, mine's Candi." I told him, despite seeing him see it at the front of the book.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 am

Rose cares for you, Abby
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:36 am

Of course I have... But I don't think bad girls like me deserve old fashioned snuggling Wink *shudders*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:37 am

Eve deleted my form. *A dark look crosses over his face as he glares at Eve.* I didn't mean it, I thought I copied and pasted. D;

Anywho... NO WORK! *Throws papers in the air.* Which means I can roleplay. :3 Anyone wanna gimme a repost?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 am

Maybe Leah could be the master?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:39 am

i dont remember, evay xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:41 am

Lol it's cool Britt! We can skippy to the part where Lukis's uncle and mother come? ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:43 am

Adam: His eyes widened a little in surprise when she asked if they could hang out some time, but he nodded anyway with a nervous smile. He'd never really hung out with anyone before, well not of his own free choice and with someone who actually wanted to. People normally thought he was strange and antisocial and didn't really want to be around him. Yet here Candi was asking him if he wanted to, and wanting to know who he was. "Adam. It was nice to meet you Candi." His reply was quiet, their whole encounter had been pretty quiet and he liked that, there was no pressure to try and talk a lot, just him helping her with her math which he could deal with despite how shy he was.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:44 am

Sure, want me to start?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:45 am

Hey eve, I wouldn't mind rping if you have anyone free
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:46 am

And she's the only one that does. Anyone else just annoys me until I get mad and break something, and then I get told off for it -_- Hmmm true... Meh, I wont punish you much anyway, I quite like your rebellious side, so we can snuggle afterwards. *Walks forward and gives Sammi a rough kiss before whispering in her ear.* Now, miss Phoenix, are you gonna come quietly or do I have to drag you to the bedroom Wink

I had to look away when Daniel seemed to be gaze into my eyes, a faint pink blush colouring my cheeks. Odd, it had been a year since anyone had been able to make me blush, perhaps even a tad longer. "Likewise. I would be happy to listen to whatever is on your mind should you feel the need to tell someone. And thank you." Once I was certain that the blush had faded, I continued drinking my tea, instantly recoiling when my lips touched cold liquid. And laugh escaped my mouth and I shook my head at my foolishness. "I have been so intrigued by our conversation that the rest of my tea has gone cold!" I chuckled, trying to regain composure. "I suppose I shall have to make another cup now. Would you like a cup of tea, Daniel? Perhaps we could attempt saying what is on our mind, starting with you, since I am quite the open book once I start speaking." Although I had not told him I owned the mansion. To be honest, I felt no need and besides, it was about time I gain some real friends other than a woman older than I whom I never saw anymore and a young boy who frequently remained in his room.

I'll rp! One sec!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:47 am

well stay with rose then..be in hiding.

Hey, midget, do you have any of your dudes free for a Angeloid? XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 am

((*Narrows his eyes at Alix for a second as he tries to think of a comeback.* Yup, that's right Addie. Is there anything else we need? Hey, why don't we go and help Alix get the ingredients? That way you can learn a little Smile *Picks up Addie and walks over to Alix.* Ok, Addie, now can you think of anything else? *Sneakily squeezes Alix's butt when Addie isn't looking and gives Alix a smug 'I'm gonna win this little game' smirk.*))

Haha! Revenge is sweet. As Alix laughed, I let out a chuckle too, but I wasn't laughing with her, I was laughing at her! I had to admit, though, the way she forgot what she was gonna say was kinda adorable. "Aren't we already crazy together, without the need of a mental institute?" I asked with a smirk, deciding to be nice and stop brushing my fingers against her thigh, just resting it there instead. Although, with the way she reacted... Hmmm... Deciding to experiment a little, I gave Alix a long, drawn-out kiss. Ok, if she started kissing back passionately, she wanted what I thought she wanted. If she pulled away after a couple seconds she wanted to stay sweet and innocent and just snuggle for a little while longer. To be honest, I was cool with both outcomes!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:49 am

You know what? Screw this. You're not gonna listen -_- *Storms off upstairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:49 am

It depends how you mean free, I haven't got any free to rp at the minute but Adam's free as in single (if that's what you meant)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:52 am

as in single and rp XD cause if he wants a cute little Angeloid, I have one for hiimmm
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 am

We could definatly rp them at some point, but I don't think he'd date her, he's really shy and she's really obediant I don't think it'd go anywhere really..,
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:55 am

The angeloid is older than him, and I'm just gonna say that Candi aaid a goodbye and went upstairs snce I only wanna rp Daniel now XD

Replying!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 am

Oh my gosh. The only character Scampi wants to rp is with my character. And she asked to rp first! It's topsy turvy day!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 am

*shrug* ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:56 am

That's alright, and he's just gone back to reading
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:58 am

Hmm.. I have a few people open, like Jonathan, Genesis, Joshua, Klain, & Dani. :PI was actually thinking about making a homosexual guy... >:3 I'm sorry. But I just realized I never roleplayed one before.

And yes please start for me Britt? ^_^

*Her thinking face comes back and she pouts her lips a little. When she thinks of something, she brightens up.* Brownies! Milk! Butter! *Claps her hands a little in excitement as brownies fill her mind.* And since Klain has you on small amounts of blood... we're going to add that into. Just for you and Jeremy. ^_^ *She casts a look at Jeremy with a smirk, an idea coming to her mind as she gathered the ingredients and moved to the other side of the kitchen to lay them on the counter. On her way over, she lightly brushed past him and knocked her hip into him lightly. But noticeably.* Jerbear? Can you get a bowl we can mix everything in while I get the eggs? *She asked in a ohsoinnocent tone of voice.*

Alix Taken |
"That depends on what kind of crazy you're talking about." I said with a teasing tone in my voice. For some reason I felt confident talking like this with Jeremy, it made me feel like I was acting my age for once. I mean I naturally did act my age, but usually I wasn't this.. open with these type of feelings. And no. I wasn't gonna say something about being more sexual, I can't even think about that word with- My thoughts automatically calmed down as Jeremy's lips landed on mines, and suddenly I responded back immediately. My fingers barely skimming over his chest as they entangled themselves in his black hair that I loved so much.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:01 am

I only have Erin free, but I can get a post for her if you want, oh and Adam now who's reading in the media room
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:04 am

Lol XD If anyone wants an Angeloid let me know XD

Lissa was getting ready for the meeting of Lukis's...family.. well sorta. She had a shower and put on something nice, at least her clothes fitted right over her stomach perfectly "Lukis, are you done getting ready?" she asked, making her hair look neat. Not like if she was going on a date or something. Just to look organized even when she was pregnant. Cause pregnant people always seemed messy in a way but not her. She was always clean.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:12 am

New friends for Caius? Yay! XD *Snarls under his breath because he's beginning to run out of ideas but nods.* Sure, I'll get a bowl. *Thinks for a moment, then realises that the mixing bowls were in the cupboards next to Alix at her feet. His smirk returning, he walks over and crouches down, opening the cupboard and quickly kissing Alix's butt before pulling out the mixing bowl and stand up straight.* Tra da! Got it! *Whispers in Alix's ear,* Don't make me bite it, 'cause I will.

Oh gosh, she did it. A soft moan escaped my lips as Alix's fingers brushed against my chest and moved into my hair, my response being to increase the passion slightly. F***! F*** f*** f**** f*** f***, what was I thinking when I told her exactly where my weak spot was! Ugh, thank god she wasn't, like, kissing my chest or anything, one of those and I'd be dragging her to the bedroom right away, and trust me, I knew, it had happened before. My own fingers found the back of Alix's neck, twisting into the strands at the back, and my other reached reached under my t-shirt, which was a bit too long for Alix, to grip her barely-covered hip. Damn, I was SO glad the rain had made her jeans wet!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next