House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:34 am

Why'd she call you master, daddy? No reason. *Gives Michelle a stern look but then eases up, walking over to Ryan's picture and putting it face-down without even looking at it.* Out of curiosity, how large are they when you don't minimize their size? *Snowball suddenly wants his attention so Joe crouches and strokes the dog, even though he hated dogs, just to keep on Hope's good side.* *Runs over to daddy and hugs him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:50 am

This old guy on the mental show I watch talks to his right hand :/ ... Well... I use my right hand for many things, but I don't talk to it. ... Are you implying something dodgy when you say you use your hand for many things? ... Maaaybe... Jasooon! DX *Shrugs.* I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy in the mansion that does it! Whatever, go away. I can't, I've gotta wait for Sammi so that we can go on our date. Then shut up -_- Ok ok! Geez!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:58 am

They are very large, Joe. If I were to open in here, I would wind up breaking something or everything.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 am

I see. Then perhaps it would be best if you kept your wings small for now. Daddy, I'm thirsty. Very well, princess. Are you going to try human food? *Shakes her head.* How about human food with blood in it? *Shakes her head more.* *Sighs.* Fine, but you used to like it, so I don't know why you're so fussy now. *Stands up and picks Hope up, looking to Michelle.* Would you mind joining us for dinner and getting Hope a cup of blood? I don't particularly like dealing with blood, it makes me rather queasy. Because you're not a vampire, daddy. If you were a vampire you'd like it just like I do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:22 am

*Michelle blinked and she stood up* a cup of blood, Joe? *she asked, not really familiar with people drinking blood, she tried thinking about it and she nodded, now knowing what Joe was talking about* Yes, right away, Joe. *she said before rushing out and going downstairs. She didnt know why her master would be asking her to do things when he's meant to be commanding, and yet she did the things he said.*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:28 am

Joe doesn't do commands. The old, evil Joe would've but he's changed and, besides, he's too grateful for Michelle's help to command her to do anything. *Raises an eyebrow as Michelle rushes off.* She's rather eager. What an odd person... *Shrugs it off.* Come on Snowball. *Walks out of the room carrying Hope, shutting the door with magic once Snowball was out. The three then headed downstairs and into the kitchen where Joe set Hope down on the counter.* Would you like something to eat, Michelle? I'm going to cook some food for myself and it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to cook enough for two if you want something. Snowball needs food too, daddy. Yes, well, we shall handle that in a minute once dinner starts cooking.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 am

I'm okay, Joe. I'm not hungry. *She told him, having a cup filled with blood for Hope. She walked to the table and placed it in front of her* Here you go, Hope.

ah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:41 am

Thank you. *Starts drinking the blood.* Very well. *Starts getting out the ingredients to make a chicken salad.* Then perhaps you could get Snowball some dinner please? *Teleports Snowball's dog bowl onto the floor.* There should be some dog food in the cupboard in the right-hand corner.

I'm gonna go in a minute. Doctor Who! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 am

*Michelle looked around in the cupboards and soon found it, she rushed over and she grabbed the bag, walking over to snowball's food bowl, she poured the food in. just enough for the dog and she closed it, carrying it back to the cupboard.*

she needs to be tought the way of sleeping o.o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 am

Mum's in a mood and she's taking it out on me, dad's been in a mood with me all day -_- For f*** sake, what've I done to deserve all this c***?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:48 am

D: oh dear... >.< your parents are moody
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 am

*Is cooking the chicken.* You need not rush, Michelle. It would do the dog some good to learn to be patient. Daddy, don't be mean to Snowball. I'm merely telling the truth, princess.

Mhmm. Anyway, I'm off. Bye.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 am

Sorry, Joe.. *she said before standing next to him and waiting for another command. Or well..something to be asked of her
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:13 am

*Finishes cooking off the chicken and begins making the salad.* You know you don't have to be commanded to speak, Michelle. You are free to speak as you wish. Are you sure that you don't want some form of dinner, though?

Haha! Sneak peek at Peter Capaldi in the 50th anniversary special episode of Doctor Who! I really liked that episode. Tennant was so funny! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 am

I am sure. I'm just a very quiet Angeloid..Thats why you dont hear me speak much, Joe.

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:29 am

Oh, I see, you're just quiet. Very well. *Looks out of corner of his eye to see Hope, who had finished her blood, falling asleep. He quickly puts the chicken and salad together in a bowl before catching Hope just as she was about to fall off the counter.* Ok, time for bedtime. Michelle, would you mind putting some ceasar dressing on the salad and then carrying it up to my room? *Teleports Hope's cup into the dishwasher, then teleports both Snowball and her dogbowl back to Kiara's room.* Oh, and grab a fork please. Thank you. *Starts taking Hope upstairs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:00 am

Michelle nodded and she went into the fridge, getting the ceasar dressing, she put some on top and she got a fork just like Joe said before picking up the bowl along with the fork and going upstairs to his room. She had no problem about her life. As long as she had a master nothing could go wrong.

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 am

((Joe asked Michelle to carry it to his room...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:11 am

OH Razz im a fast reader, hold on Razz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:21 am

*Walks into his room with Hope and sets her down in her bed, tuck her in.* Goodnight princess. *Kisses her head then walks over to Michelle, taking her hand and teleporting them both to the living room, taking his dinner and plopping down in his usual armchair.* If it were summer I woukd be eating this in privacy on the roof, but it's far too cold for stargazing. *Gestures for Michelle to sit down.* Do you have any family, Michelle?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:29 am

*Michelle looked around, seeing as she went from one room and was teleported to another. It was the livingroom. Looking over at joe, she spoke* I do not know, Master Joe. I have never met them before. I was only raised by a woman who seemed to raise all the angeloids. But she was not my family. *She sat down on the couch, still keeping an eye on her master*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:41 am

*Frowns slightly.* That's tragic. Perhaps one day I shall command you to try and find your family, since  everyone needs one. Heck, family is all I have left now, and some of them hate me... *Starts eating his salad, which is surprising since Joe rarely ate.* I may need your assistance soon, although I am not quite sure. I need to acquire a job, but need someone to take care of Hope while I work. My oldest daughter, Kiara, teaches Hope and plays with her for about 5 hours each day if she can handle it - like me, her emotional state is not exactly stable right now - but I'm sure my shift will be longer than that, so I may need you to step in and look after Hope while I work. I suppose I shall have to get a job first and find out what times I am working before I set anything in stone. *Realises he's rambling and shuts up, eating more of his salad before speaking again. "I don't know why I should trust you with the one person I care for more than myself, but I do, so do not let me down, Miss Michelle, understand?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:48 am

Master, you do not need to command me to go find my family. I do not know where they might be. And I cannot do such a task as that. I would have to refuse that command after a while. I cannot stay far from you for long. *she then listened to what else he had to say, which made sence to her* I will not let you down, Master. You can count on me.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:54 am

I see, very well. I shall trust, or at least try to. *Eats more salad, then a random thought pops into his head.* This is just hypothetical - and I am in no way commanding you to do this, let me make that clear - but if your master were to command you to marry him and then command you to let him take your innocence - assuming you had one - would you? Actually, a second question, kind of linked, would you let your master harm you if he commanded you to allow him to do so?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 am

*Michelle nodded* Anything that my master commands me to do I will accept that command. I would do anything to make my master happy and not make him unhappy, Master. It is how I work. I would do anything to please my master, in any type of matter. Why do you ask, Master Joe?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next