House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:46 am

Actually (sorry for Adam being a pain Hey...) can they meet in the library, if she just sits there he either won't notice her because he's reading, or he won't willingly approach her, at least theyhave some common ground in the library

Adam: He closed the book and let it fall into his lap as he let out a sigh of disappointment. He'd picked up the book because he'd wanted to try something a little different, and the beginning had been quite interesting, but the end was a total anticlimax. It was as if the author had just gotten bored and wrote the ending in one sitting, intent of shoving his boredom onto the unsuspeting reader and ruining the entire book. Witness came forward, bad guy got caught and was sent to jail, and the detective went home to his loving family. Cliche and poorly written, probably the two worst crimes an author could commit. Needing to find a new book to read he went into the library, moving quietly and with a sense of familiarity that sugested that he spent a lot of time in there. Which he did. After returning the book to it's place in the crime section, he carried on searching the different sections for a new book to read.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 am

I was looking forward to the episode tomorrow, but have a feeling I might miss it due to Catching Fire :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:56 am

Ugh I feel like I need a massage or somwthing, my bzck and neck area aches and feels really tense :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:57 am

Or at school? But the library in town part sounds good! :3

Lol sorry Midget ^^"

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I didn't find the book, and this was suddenly getting frustrating. I turned around and walked towards the table where most people dump books, only when they aren't in the mood to place them right back. Restacking the pile while looking through them, I found nothing. No trace of the black book with golden letters inscribed on it, I turned around and leaned against the table. This place looked almost like the library at school, except it had books better suited for... me. Looking around it was almost as empty as it usually is, all except for one guy. Maybe he knew of where the book was? But how do I even talk to him? Pushing myself off from leaning against the table, I swallowed down my fear and walked towards the table. My footsteps quit, but I hoped he caught on that I was coming his way.

Yusari De La Finch |
"Then sit. We don't have all day." I growled out as I stood, I had on a black dress that was low cut and my hair was a brilliant chest nut brown today. Thanks to the coconut oil that merged with it this morning while I was bathing, but my blue eyes were narrowed, cold, and laid on Valissa. I didn't like her. And here she was with MY son, but own golden boy, and I was being forced to let free Cerridwe- or Arawn. Saying his true name within my own head was giving me a headache, so the name that I gave him at birth seemed fitting. Walking toward Lukis as Tanner gave Valissa and comfy chair. I laid a hand on my son's chest. A glowing light seemed to appear from it, I looked to Tanner and nodded.

Tanner McNamara |
I looked from Lissa to Lukis, then after receiving a nod from Yusari. I sighed and placed my hands up. My palms facing upwards as I closed my eyes and muttered the choice words that were to bring forth the Fae from a place of the unknown. "Fynn Ap Nudd, raise and join us from where we stand. Stand among us and breathe the air that we breath. I, Blodeuwedd Ap, korotan liittymään meitä missä mennään. Seistä keskuudessamme ja hengittää ilmaa, jota hengitys." And with that the lights in the room went out, just as I suspected.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am

Can't you watch it on iPlayer, Scampi? Sad

"There is no need to apologise." I felt like giving Daniel a hug, but I felt that that would be inappropriate, so instead I rested a hand on his shoulder. "I am sorry that those people caused you to lose your love. To be honest, I wish homosexuality could be completed accoeted in society, so that none of us face the problems you did, but I am afraid that the world is not perfect, and there will always be those who disapprove. On the plus side, compare today's world to the worked of my past and things have greatly improved. In my past, if you were a homosexual, you would have been tortured to death without a second thought." Shaking my head, I removed my hand from Daniel's leg and took a sip of my tea. "My apologies, that was depressing. Perhaps I should just let you do the talking from now on, hm?"

((*Chuckles.* I miss when my kids were like this, I really do. Children are easier to handle because you can mess up and they'd still think you were the best dad in the world.))

Oh gosh! Ok, that was it. When Alix was tugging on my jeans like that I just couldn't wait any longer! Pushing Alix off of my lap, no matter how much I loved her being there, I gave her a quick kiss, then got up, gathering the clothes. "Sorry, Miss Taken but I need you so badly right now that we're gonna have to move to somewhere more private." Damn jeans! They were literally rubbing me the wrong way! Reaching down, I undid the button and zipper - I was gonna take then off in a minute anyway - to see if that would relieve the uncomfortable feeling. "So, your room this time?" I was already making my way to the stairs with Alix as I asked, to excited to wait for her answer, and to realise that she needed to out some jeans on before anyone spotted her... Meh, no one would see her underwear with my t-shirt so it wasn't that important.

I'm the only one who likes DW in my house, so we're not doing anything special DX
Sleepy... Bedtime, goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:02 am

Lissa looked around but really didnt see anything. She didnt say anything either. It kinda scared her, but she forced herself to stay brave. Dispite Lukis's annoying mother. But after a few seconds she spoke "Why are the lights out?" she dared to ask, waiting for an answer from one of them. And she really hoped it was Tanner who answered. Right now she didnt feel safe when Lukis was in this state. She felt unsafe and in the open.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:03 am

Night Wolfy!! ^_^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 am

baiiiiiiiii wollfffyyyy Goodbye, Britt's friend... ...Aww you're so cute Michelle! *hugs* *looks at Britt, hugging her back* I am cute..? *nods* yup!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 am

Arawn McNamara |
"Because I turned them off." I laugh and flicked them on and stood in the door way with a smirk. "Bimbo over there's cool, he'll wake up soon.. although right now... I want to go grab something to eat. I'm STARVING!" Matching the same looks at Lukis somewhat, I had the blond hair, except it was more shaggier and longer and held a white golden tone to it. My eyes were a dark cerulean blue and I was taller. Naturally, I would be the tallest considering I'm the Incubus and he was just some cruddy Fey. "Now then. Let's get Lukis home shall we? I think I should do the teleporting-"

Lukis McNamara |
I sat up and glared at Jakubis, despite his real name being Arawn. My brother was always going to be Jakubis to me. I swung myself out of the chair and grabbed Lissa's as I stood on wobbly legs. "I'll do the teleporting. And you're not coming." He raised his eyes brows and all I could do was glare. "I'm not coming? But... eh. I'll just stick here. Probably funner anyways, you know what? Since I can age regularly, maybe I'll even start going to school. Something you can't do little Luk." I almost reverted to pouting annoyingly, but I stopped it and looked at Lissa. "You want to go home now? Or what..?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 am

Imma take a small break from roleplaying... my head hurts. -_- You are an idiot for drinking too much of that slushy. *Sits down in a chair and puts his feet on the table.* Whatever.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 am

Adam: The thing about this library was it was normally so empty that even if someone was trying to be quiet, you could usually hear them. So upon hearing quiet footsteps approaching he glanced up briefly in order to find out who else would be here. He almost did a double take when he realised that the girl wasn't just walking in his direction, she was walking straight to him. Cringing into the bookshelf slightly he nervously glanced over his shoulder, hoping she was walking to someone behind him that he hadn't noticed. The aisle was empty though. Tightening his grip on the book currently in his hands he turned back to the girl and was a little relieved to notice that she also seemed to be quite nervous. "Uh, h-hi..."

I'm going to bed as well, night guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:18 am

Daniel: I shook my head, smiling softly, "The truth should not be apologised for, but yes, times have changed since then, but I did feel out of place with my family, with them being very religious." Actually, they never found out, and I don't think they ever would. I didn't plan on returning to them. After all; I had Candi to look out for now, and I wanted her to do as well as she could, I wasn't sure how long she would be my master, and she didn't let me call her that anyway, but she was, however long it takes her to be alright, I would be here.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:21 am

Night Midget! ^_^

*Sighs and curls up near the fire while Arawn talks on and on about some cool knife stuff to Uncle Klain and Adeline. She ignores her family members and raises her hands near the flame of the fire and frowns a little.* This sucks.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 am

jjaaakkuubiiisss want a Angeloid? You can do anything you want to her, except kill her.

Liss's eyes looked right at Jakubis before Lukis had woken up too. She shook her head "lets just go to a different room, you need to relax. You're even unbalanced and I cant hold you up well." she looked back at Jakubis "Have a good time being on your own. I'm glad you wont be in our lives anymore." she looked at lukis "C'mon, you need to rest for a little bit." she told him, wanting to leave the room that contained 2 of the people she hated. Lukis's mother and Jakubis.

Okie evay

night midget
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:24 am

*Stop talking to Klain and looks at Britt.* An Angeloid? Hmmm... sure.. I want her. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:25 am

*Walks over to where Genesis was* Maybe I can make things not suck? Smile *sits down next to her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 am

*Brings Michelle over to Jakubis* here she is, Michelle *looks at britt then at Jakubis and then at britt again* Is he my master..? *nods* he is, now be a good little Angeloid. *pats head and skips off* *looks back to her Master* What is it do you wish for, Master?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 am

Master? Huh. I like that... but I think calling me that is a little odd. Try adding my name into it, say Arawn. *Looks at her with a hard gaze, and expectant look in his blue eyes.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:34 am

*points to tj ooc post* ??
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:36 am

Oh gosh I just saw that XD.. I'm not a very observant person lol..

*Looks up to see Tj and her face lightens up a little.* You think you can do that? *Her tone was playful and challenging at the same time, but quiet as well. She didn't speak normally around her Uncle Klain and others. It felt weird.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:38 am

This is le Jakubis/Arawn ^^
The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Usui-usui-misa-takumi_usui_by_missxcrazy-img
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 am

*Michelle spoke* Arawn... Did I say that correctly, Master Arawn? cute Very Happy

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 am

*Smirks* Of course I can... *breathes into his hand, then gently throws it towards the fire, before making a circling motion with his hamd, makong a tornado that last about 8 secs in the fire*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:43 am

At first I thought it was Tamaki XD But Tamaki has blue eyes X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:46 am

pfffty I would know when its tamaki XD