House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:44 am

JOE.. Sorry I just had to yell for that one moment.. ^^" But fine, I'll hush... Razz

Alix Taken |
I was surprised when suddenly I wasn't even on his lap anymore, but a quick kiss told me he didn't mean to shove me off. He just wanted to change rooms, and looking around, that was probably the best idea. In only a couple of seconds I was in his arms and going up the stairs, when he asked about going to my room. I didn't give any second thoughts, or even first thoughts of that matter, to Jonathan. "Yeah! Just hurry up." I giggle the last few words out with a smile.

Arawn McNamara |
"Yes. Let's leave." I grabbed my money and wallet with my ID in it, and headed downstairs towards the front door. Looking around the house, I sighed and realized I had barely any personal belongings I wanted to bring. Taking the picture out of my back pocket, I shook my head. I didn't want to forget Erik, but it would be the only way to quit this unhealthy feeling. I opened the door for Michelle and stepped out into the sunshine.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:49 am

Michelle followed her master outside, she was quiet as she looked around "Master, what do you wish me to do?" she asked, looking at him and blinking, not sure weather he would command her for a car or something or not.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:51 am

See him!? Yeah! Of course! I'd be happy to meet the little kitten. *She smiles and leans her cheek into his hand.* He is up in your room right? Come on, let's go. *She lightly take his hand off her cheek and holds it in her own hand.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:52 am

Tonks: As soon as those words left his mouth she stilled, she stopped struggling like the fight had been drained out of her. Raising her head to stare at him she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out and she turned a shade paler. 'I should disappear'. "No.." The single word came out a strangled gasp and she slumped foreward, her forehead resting against his chest as her hands fisted in his top. "God no, don't do that." Her grip tightened and her knuckled dug into his skin, as if she couldn't decided whether to pull him closer or push him away. She couldn't need him, but she couldn't let him go either.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Arawn McNamara |
I look at her and take her arm in mine and keep her along by my side as I walked, "We will go to the woman first. For now, you have no specific command except to walk with me." I sigh as we leave the cul-de-sac and come onto what they called the boardwalk. Except this wasn't anything like a real boardwalk, that was in Florida. As we walked towards the book store, I spoke to Michelle. "I want you to try to speak to me, ask me questions if you'd like. Two men walking quietly is a little odd to some."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I resisted the urge to shutter as he spoke, this was weird and new to me.. not even people at school talk to me. Probably because I run away or stutter my way out of a conversation, glancing at the book he was reading. I cursed mentally, it wasn't the book.. I think. "U-uh.. have you seen a latin book? Black coverrring.. and uh.." My teeth were going to start shuttering, I exhaled and inhaled through my nose and didn't meet his eyes as I continued to talk. "It has golden letters on it.."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Michelle looked up at him "but I am a woman, Master." she said before she looked down at her body "Oh..In this form..I am sorry for speaking back to you, Master. PLease forgive me." she looked down at the ground, watching her footing "I do not know what to ask you, Master. There is nothing to really ask."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Tyler: This was all rather back and forth, and I couldn't be sure she wouldn't be yelling at me in a few moments, but for now I couldn't think in such a way. "I just don't know what you want me to do. I mean, I don't want to leave you and I don't know how long I can make it but I want to do whatever is best for you and you say that you don't want to need me but I'm not sure what I should do to help you with that." I placed my hands against her lower back and grabbed fistfuls of her shirt in return to her own display of doing such. I, however, pushed her in closer and rested my cheek against the top of her head. Whatever she had in mind for me, I'd go along with. I mean, I didn't want to be absent from her life but sometimes it just felt like she didn't want me around a lot either. 

Alright, alright. *leads her off to the steps, being sure to keep his hand locked in hers.* Would you like to name him? I mean, I've never had a pet and I'm not so great with names so you'd probably be a better in that department.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:52 pm

*Looks at him with a smirk.* I've never had a-... *stops midsentence and remembers Zabriel, her smirk disappearing as she grew quiet and shrugged.* We could look online, I heard of some mortals doing that to figure out some names.

I'll get a reply post in un momento!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 pm

I suppose looking online would be alright, though I've never chosen a name like that before. No that I've chosen a name for anything, because Mel named Micah and when I say I haven't had a pet I mean anything living at all. *shugs and walks down the hall once they reach his floor, heading for his bedroom door. Upon arriving he opened the door and followed her inside, looking around for the tiny kitten as he shut the door behind them.* He's quite small, I'm pretty amazed I saw him on my way home at all.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Arawn McNamara |
I send her a small smile and shake my head, "No, it's me who should be apologizing. Please don't look down, you didn't upset me or anything. On the contrary, I believe it is I who has upsetted you.. I know you mean no disrespect in anyway." I stop as we come before a Bookstore called the 'leathery chest.' It sounded odd, but that was probably to keep the humans away, looking around I stepped into the store and was approached and asked to come downstairs. I took the picture out of my pocket as we came before a large blue door, and I turned to Michelle. "Please shift and change and take this picture. I have no use for it anymore." I handed her the picture and told her to wait there as I went inside.

When a guy says.. "So whn can I cuff yuh?" I should just say No and unfriend him right? Because that's ridiculous.. .-.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 pm

*She smiles and nods.* Maybe we can think of one off the top of our tounges? *She thinks about Zabriel's nickname.. the shifter she use to know was called Zabby. Maybe something relative to that for the little kitten? If Henry likes it, she thought.* We could always wait for Micah to come back and name the little kitten with him? *She suggests.* For now we could call him tiny or something? *She goes and sits on the bed, making sure she was accidentally going to sit on a ball of fur before actually sitting.* How tiny can he be?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:49 pm

...um....wut?

Michelle nodded at her master as she followed him to the large blue doors into this bookstore. She took the picture and she nodded, taking out her card and the picture burning in her hand and it was now gone. She then changed into her real body and she got dressed quickly in her clothes that she had used earlier. She then picked up the bag and she stood outside the door, waiting for her Master to come out. She kept an eye out for any trouble. Michelle looked around the place from where she was standing. Still waiting.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:01 pm

A guy messaged me on Facebook asking if he could 'cuff' me.. apparently it means be in a relationship.. I'm really confused. Why can't he just ask if I want to go out with him? -_- I thought he was cute, but now.. not so much.

Arawn McNamara |
I sat down in a chair as a woman directed me to and waited.. and waited.. until a woman dressed in all black with a sort of gypsy mask over her face came in and placed her hands over my head. "You wish to forget, yes?" I nodded my head slightly and blinked. "Then you will forget.. remember the memory or memories and I will make them disappear." And that's when I pictured the first time we met, and to the point where we hung out the first time, then the time where I had to leave him. And then suddenly, I couldn't remember.. I didn't even know why I was here and there was no woman, and the room was empty. I stood up and shoved the chair into the table lightly. I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Michelle. "Uhh.. its time for our flight? I think. Let's go." Once outside I asked her. "Why were we in that bookstore Michelle." I walked towards the airport, the money for the tickets in my pocket.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:07 pm

yikes....

Michelle watched as her Master came out. She spoke "I do not know, Master." she said before he started walking out. She then looked down at his hand and she reached for it, grabbing it and stopping him "master, I thought we were to get me some clothes...You said you would seeing as I have no other clothes to wear other then these."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:08 pm

I suppose maybe naming him with Micah is the best idea, but I'm afraid he'll just name him Roo or something like truck or cup. Objects he actually knows the name of. *hears a quiet meow from under the chair and looks towards Isolt.* He's probably the size of my hand, not including his tail though. *drops to his knees and reaches under the chair, gently wrapping his fingers around the tiny ball of fur and pulling him out* I'm not even sure how old he is but I was just looking through some breeds and I'm pretty sure he's Bengal. They're supposed to be really firstly and vocal, but he's really quite calm so far. *Takes a seat on the bed and offers him to her*

Spoiler:

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=459
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40