House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:09 am

Giselle Cadlwell; "Uhh, no." She said, frowning slightl. "I had to leave Jupiter at the kennel in Seattle. I could always drive back and get her/him (i forgot if Jupiter was a boy or a girl. :S) before you leave... If you think that'll work. Actually, I dunno. I could always give Jupiter to Abby. I mean, I know that she's calm when she's around him/her. And i know she's busy with Trent and school most of the time, but i could care for him/her then. He/She could just be considered her dog, not mine. He/She always liked Abby better anyways."
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:14 am

Hayden: He waited for Toby to finish getting ready before following yuffie out. Although he had to swing him up onto his back so that he was able to walk fast enough to catch up with her. "So do you have a plan about how we're going to do this? Or are you just going to walk in and let him see it for himself?" He hoped that she had some sort of plan, if they could find a way to ease him into the situation then he might not be so, angry about it.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 am

"Hahaha tough guy made a funny." I laughed and looked at him then evilly smirked. "By any chance would you wanna what some call hang out? It gets kinda boring around here since so many people are taken and dating an have kids when I'm just sitting around. Getting kinda annoyed with the lovey doveiness going around this place."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:18 am

Jupiter's a boy.

"Mhmm, that could work, I mean, I know I'm no therapist or whatever, but everyone's got to have a way of dealing with things and coping when things get tough; maybe Jupiter could be her way of dealing with things. Plus, it could teach her responsibility or something." Smiling a little, I nodded my head at my idea, believing that it would work and, if it didn't, it was at least worth trying. "Actually, it might be pretty good if you came back for good, I mean, I know you'd rather not be anywhere near me and you have your mum to think about, but it'd just be a whole lot easier if you came back. I could focus on my studies a bit more or maybe get a job during the day." We had the money Bex gave us, and that was quite a lot, but I needed to provide for my family, not let someone else provide instead. I needed to learn to stand on my own two feet now.

Brb! Low laptop battery ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:22 am

Hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 am

okay thanks. that's what i thought but i was like idk???/?/???/??

Giselle Caldwell; She nodded and smiled a little, "Don't worry. It's not that i don't want to be around you, because your a great guy. It's just that i need to... I don't know. I need to figure out how to move on from people. I get too attached- and this is beginning to go a different route so I'm just gonna stop. Anyways, i could have Abby take care of Jupiter, and maybe i could watch the kids more, yeah. And maybe i could get a real part-time job too. I'm pretty good at retail. Maybe i could get a job at a clothes store or something. It would help pay for the kids since i never have really contributed to them money wise..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 am

Hey LilJ
*comes back in, slightly flustered and out of breath, laughing as Red half-heartedly nipped at her ankles* Alright, I'm going, I'm going. Geez wolf, getting the way won't help! *eventually makes it to the kitchen and gets out two bottles of water, pouring some into a bowl she put it down for Red before hopping up onto the counter and drinking her own*
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:34 am

Hi LilJVBM!

"No plan. I can't really think of a plan since I don't know whether he's gonna be more angry or happy." I answered Hayden, taking his hand in mine as we walked. "But if he starts getting mad, I'm gonna say c*** about how this is what I wanted and hope to Gaia that he falls for it." Thinking for a moment, an idea popped into my head and I grinned. "What if we said that we wanted to have the baby before we got married so that she could be a part of it, huh? That seems like a pretty valid reason to me to have a baby before getting married. What do you think?"
((I'll type up Godo's reply while you reply to this one, so made Hayden and Yuffie get past the guards and enter the pagoda.))

"As long as our part time jobs don't pull us away from the kids too much, then fine, we'll both get jobs. And I get attached easily too so... Yeah, maybe it's just best if we try to avoid each other as much as possible? I don't know..." Yeah, I didn't want to talk about htis so change of subject. "So you've seen Abby, but have you seen Zack yet? I bet he'd be thrilled to see you again, he always liked you better, I think." And Abby didn't really like either of us - or, at least, she made it seem that way sometimes-, so... It kinda hurt to know that neither kids were really fond of me...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 am

What's up?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 am

Sorry I poofed, I took a shower ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 am

*watches Cassidy and walks in the kitchen after her* hey... sorry about the little thing scampi and i got into... :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 am

*follows Max* I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to upset you. *walks back out and huggles Jeremy* You're a great dad, Jer! I'm sure your kids love you, but they're just going through stuff at the moments, don't worry about it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:46 am

Ugh. I can't be bothered to rp, I want to go to sleep but I need to tidy my room forst and I'm hungry... Hmmm... Action plan: Have cereal, tidy bedroom, bed. XD

I'll probably reply tomorrow, with good or bad news, should be good news Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:50 am

((*Sighs.* Thanks, I guess, but I don't know, I mean, they used to like me when I was little, but ever since I broke up with Giselle... I dunno, maybe I did the wrong thing and now they hae me for it... Good news or bad news?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 am

For the second time today, I'm listening to Christina Grimmie sing Titanium. It's my favourite cover that she's done :3 Mine too X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:54 am

Giselle Caldwell; "I think trying to see other people would be the best remedy for the whole 'getting too attached' thing, honestly. But it's easier said than done..." She bit her lip slightly and shook her head, "Anyways, enough about me and you. Zack... I'll find him later and just catch up. I'm sure he missed me too. And I'm sure he's happy that I'm back. But I'm also sure that he likes both of us equally. I mean, i left... How does he not hate me like everyone else right now?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:55 am

*puts her drink down and quickly wipes away the little bit of water that had dribbled down her chin, before shrugging and gestering for him to come over to her* It's fine, at least it's over now. *gives scampi a small smile, but doesn't get chance to say anything to her because she leaves straight away*

Hayden: "Yeah I guess that could work, although it'd probably be better if we were actually engaged." He sighs and gives her hand a little squeeze, trying to reasure both her and himself, that it was going to be alright. "But it'll be alright, we can make it work." He just hoped that her father was in a good mood, because it was likely to go over better if he was. They walked in silence the rest of the way, Hayden trying to think of more thing he'd probably have to say in order to appease Lord Godo. Yuffie got them past the guards easily, although they did get a couple of strange glances, mainly orientated around yuffie's stomach. It wasn't really hard for them to put two and two together, and if they weren't in such a daunting situation it might have actually been amusing seeing it. However they were, so instead they simply carried on, yuffie leading them to where she though he father would most likely be.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:57 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Morning. And no he's not yup yet. You can finish up the pancakes as I go wake him up." I say with a small laugh and placed the cup down on the counter and headed upstairs to Zane's room. It was getting to be 11 and everyone in this house knew up before 11 or I would be waking them up. Even if it was the summer there were things and places to see. I walked to his door and knocked then stepped in "Zane. Time to wake up. I have pan cakes ready for you."  
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 am

*walks over to Cassidy with a smile and scratches red on the top of the head before leaning against the counter* how was the run? Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:07 am

"I don't know." I really didn't, I was surprised that Zack could be so loyal to his mum after she had left him and his sister. "But whatever's making him not hate you, keep a hold of that, and try not to mess it up anymore." As for seeing other people, Giselle was right, it was easier said than done, especially for me, I mean, Giselle could probably get away with dating again, but after what happened with Jenna, I wouldn't get away with it as easily. I couldn't just bring another girl into my children's lives if she was just going to walk back out of them again, I needed to make sure that, whoever I did pick, was going to be the one who'd stay with us and, well, even building up the courage to try dating again would be hard enough...

Godo Kisaragi had been informed that his daughter had come to see him, so he dropped his paperwork and made his way to the front of the pagoda instantly. He wasn't sure what was going on, but according to his informants, Yuffie had been rather ill and had been stuck in bed for a well now. He would've visited, but apparently it was highly contagious, and the former emperor couldn't risk getting ill when he had to rule Wutai while Yuffie was it. He had been worried sick about his daughter, but now that she had come to see him, it meant that she was better again, right? Wrong. So wrong. As soon as Lord Godo saw it, he stopped in his tracks, eyes wide as he stared at his only child's bulging stomach. "What the-?!" "Dad, don't freak out. Please." His daughter quickly cut in as Godo took in the 3 people in front of him. His daughter clearly pregnant, an heir to the throne on its way and he was going to be a grandfather. He should be happy right? Peeling his eyes away from Yuffie's stomach, he glanced at her left hand. No wedding ring, not even an engagement ring. His blood boiled inside him, angry at the fact that this unworthy, un-Wutaian nobody that his daughter 'loved' had impregnated his daughter without so much as proposing beforehand! And what was worse was that, by the looks of Yuffie's stomach, they had kept this from him for months! Turning red in the face, Godo was about to blow his top and explode at the unmarried 'rulers' of Wutai - if you could even call Hayden a ruler of sorts - when he noticed Master Toby. Blast, his daughter was cunning, for both of them knew that he could not lose his temper in front of a small child, lest he want to scare them to tears. He felt like punching a wall in anger, but instead Godo narrowed his eyes at his daughter's lover and pointed a finger at him. "You've got a lot of explaining to do, and you better have a good excuse for impregnating my daughter before she's even married, otherwise I'll do something I won’t regret, but you will!"

Oh c***! Dad was so mad that he was turning red! Geez, that guy was so wrapped in in tradition! He did realise that loads of couples had a baby before marriage nowadays, right?! Since the old man had spoken directly to Hayden, I took the oppurtunity to hide slightly behind him and equip the Leviathan materia. It wasn't as if I was hiding from dad, heck no, that senile old man didn't scare me, I was just trying to be sneaky since Hayden didn't know I had brought the materia and besides, I couldn't exactly fight with a baby on board!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:14 am

Giselle Caldwell; "I know. I won't. I can't have both of my kids hating me. I mean, Kersten already hates me enough as is, and Jayla... I don't know. She's kind of bitter with me after i freaked out. Did you know she's dating my friend Adam? I found it weird, but whatever. She's grown and i can't do anything about it. It's just like Kersten and Jason. Ick. Anyways..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 am

((Jason kept it a secret from Jeremy once he found out Kersten was Giselle's daughter! XD))

I was going along with what Giselle was saying, finding the fact that Jayla was dating Giselle's best friend a little weird, but then Giselle mentioned Jason and Kersten and my eyes widened, my jaw falling open. "Wait, what?!" That couldn't be right, Jason didn't date redheads, he hated redheads, so he couldn't have dated Kersten! I shouldn't even be caring since Kersten hated me and she wasn't really my daughter, but I had treated her like my daughter once and to hear that she had dated, probably slept with my best friend... T-There had to be some sort of mistake!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 am

Blade nodded "I was thinking of getting her some flowers. Maybe i'll take her out for dinner, or someplace that she'll have fun." he then looked at his mother who walked in with drinks "Thanks mom." he said before looking at his dad "I'm guessing i'm sleeping on the couch." he chuckled softly "I wouldnt mind it." he looked as his mom who really looked like she didnt want him sleeping on the couch.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 am

Giselle Caldwell; "I know. She had told me that she was leaving the mansion because she had nothing left here, so i just assumed that she was going back to hell, but a couple of months ago she got pissed at me and told me something along the lines of "Look at you! You're the one who let your own daughter run off with your ex's best friend!" and i didn't know what she was talking about... but she told me. And yeah... I don't know. i really hate the thought of them having ever been together."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:32 am

Any rp takers? Be warned I might be poofy cause I'm writing a story
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down