House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:37 am

"No, you can sleep in the guest room, since we've given your room to Lucius now. Although, if you plan on taking Christina out, wait until you two have fully made up. And take her to a theme park, theme parks are fun." Vincent answered his son, taking the drink that Lilly had handed him and then pulling her onto his lap, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "Also, Blade, if you wish to make it up to us, you can start by going ti see your siblings and your cousin upstairs and then making us dinner. Oh, and be careful, Darkess and The Galian Beast are somewhere in this mansion too, so you might be tackled. It's a long story..."

Even though I was naturally pale, I must've been even paler now. My fingers clenched into fists and I cursed under my breath. Damn it, before the left for California, I was gonna punch the lights out of the b******! Giselle's daughter? Seriously?! I thought Jason was smarter than that! I thought I could trust Jason to be smarter than that. Surely he must've know Kersten was Giselle's daughter, right? He better not have known, otherwise it'd just be sick to do that with someone who was practically part of his best friend's family! "He didn't know Kersten was your daughter, right?" I asked Giselle, though I doubted she knew the answer, which meant that I was going to interrogate Jason before I punched his lights out tomorrow.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:41 am

It was good, I really needed an oppertunity to stretch my legs *stretches her legs out infront of her before swinging them lightly* I'm going to be stiff tomorrow though

Hayden: Ok, this part wasn't so bad at the minute, Lord Godo was definatky angry but he was restaining himself for Toby's sake which meant that he hadn't gone into the mindless rage where he didn't care who heard he just wanted to shout and possible throw a punch or two. But they weren't there yet, so for now Toby seemed perfectly fine stood by Hayden's side observing what was going on, and Hayden felt as though he might be able to say something to calm yuffie's father down a bit so that he never reached that stage. "I know I do Lord Godo, and I'm willing to explain everything to you as best I can, but I'm not sure this is an appropriate place for this conversation."
(ugh, sorry it's so rubbish)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:48 am

Blade nodded "Alright. Sounds like a plan then." he smiled a bit and watched his parents. It was so cute that they were together. They fitted perfectly. "I really hope galian dont tackle me." he chuckled and got up "I'll go check up on my siblings and my little cousin. It's about time I get to meet him." he took a sip of his drink and placed it on the coffee table. He then walked from the livingroom and up the stairs to see his little siblings and cousin
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:00 am

*Goes on her tippy toes and reaches up into the cupboards to grab a cap.* This sucks, at least my beach house has cups in a place I can reach easily. *Frowns as her fingers barely graze it but it comes down tumbling to the floor and breaks.* Shoot. *Goes flat on her feet and bites the inside of her cheek as she looks for a broom or a dustpan... anything would work to clean it up.*
Or you coul-
Nope. Illusions aren't able to last forever, plus someone's going to step through here. And if someone get's hurt because of my laziness... *shakes head.* Nope! I'm not even going to imagine it. I gotta clean it up before someone walks into some glass!! *Looks around some more for a broom.*
Okay then. Razz But next time climb onto the counter to grab the cup instead of reaching for it. (:
Advice taken! *Continues looking.*

Oh well... hey guys!(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 am

Hey Evay!
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:11 am

((Hey Evay! Bad timing because I'm going to bed now :/ Goodnight people!))

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

Vincent watched his son go as he took a sip of his drink, then placed it on the table. Heaving a sigh, he looked up at Lilly, who was slightly taller now that she was on his lap, and frowned slightly. "I'm sorry for getting mad at him, Lilly. I just felt as if he had been neglecting his family recently to be with that girl." He could've come to see them, even brought Christina with him, but no, Blade had just left them and stopped visiting or calling.

The Galian Beast almost let out a purring noise as he lay on his stomach on his bed, recieving what was a strange but amazingly conversation of a back scratch and massage from his wife - he had attempted giving her a back massage prior, so it was only fair that he recieved one too. Who knew that this human massage thing would feel so good? Especially when Darkess scratched his back and ran her fingers through his fur. "We do this every day." He declared. "Then we fade afte-" He heard footsteps on the stairs, the familiar sound of a particular family memember breathing and then... Yes! That was Blade's scent! He was home! "BOOOOY!!!" Galian exclaimed, getting up and causing Darkess to fall back onto the bed as the beast ran out into the hallway. Pulling Blade into a tight hug, Galian started licking Blade's face affectionately. "Me missed you, boy! You nk come back in long time!" He exclaimed as he hugged the Host's son to death.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 am

hey!
that's good though. :)i think... I'm always sore after a good workout so... *shrugs*

Giselle Caldwell; "Jer..." She got up from the seat and walked towards him slowly. She put a hand on his shoulder gently and raised an eyebrow, "You need to calm down... I was pissed too but anger doesn't get you anywhere. plus you're supposed to go on vacation with him soon. I'm not sure if he knows she's my daughter. I surely hope not though..."

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:22 am

Lilly shook her head "its alright, Vincent." she lightly cupped his cheek and kissed the other "And that girl is Christina." she giggled "but i'm sure he would come to visit, and call and stuff. I was kinda upset that he didnt call or vist too." she rested her head on his shoulder as she looked at his neck "I wouldnt blame you for feeling that way."

Blade was cought off guard when the floor started thumping to Galian who hugged him tightly and licked his face "Hey Uncle Galian." he laughed "I know I havent been around. I thought I'd vist and such. Get things sorted out." he patted Galians back and managed to get out of the death hug "How are you?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Okay, i trust you baby. I love you." She said with a smile, sitting up slightly to press kiss to his cheek. "You know, i really should get back to packing, but i really don't want to. I really just want to stay here with you, like this." it was probably her favorite place to be now-a-days. Wrapped up in his arms, all warm and comfy. Sure, there were some days that she missed Henry, and how lovely he was to her and Trent, but honestly it was so nice to have a family again. Even though they had been separated for so long, it was like nothing ever happened. the only memory of it ever being broken was due to The memory of Henry, which she didn't mind. She just wished that they could still be friends.

Summer Finn; Running a hand through her thick blonde hair, she sighed deeply and stared up at the mansion - her new home - in awe. Her shoulder became too tired to support her duffel bag and she dropped it on the ground. "So this is gonna be my new home..." She whispered to herself, gripping the shoulder strap of her bag tightly. Sure, she was really nervous but she always liked new things. Letting in another deep breath, she picked up her duffel bag again and walked towards the front door, taking in all of her new surroundings. Once she reached the front door, she was a bit hesitant. Should she knock on the door or just walk on in. It was, after all, her new home, but she still felt as if it would be rude to just walk in. In the end, she let out a sigh and knocked on the door, rubbing the side of her arm as she waited for an answer.

Zack Wilson; (Giselle's gonna go talk to him after she's done talking with Jeremy, so he's just not gonna get a post for now.)

Trent Alcatraz; After learning the day before that Abby had... uh.... yeah... Trent thought it would be a good idea to get her some chocolate or something after his mom had told him some stuff about it. He had rode his bike into town, even if he hated riding his bike anywhere, and he bought some of that weird melting chocolate stuff at the grocery store, and a really fluffy stuffed bunny at the toy store. He spent a long while trying to figure out about how to get everything home, but he finally just settled on hanging the bags on the steering wheel. He petaled quickly to get home as fast as possible, and kind of fell on the road leading up to the mansion. He stopped to check out his scraped knee and his quickly forming bruises on his other knee, but he just got back on and slowed it down a bit. Nothing a couple bandaids couldn't fix. Once home, he went into the bathroom and cleaned up his wound, wiping it and putting a bandaid over it before going to the kitchen and making the chocolate stuff. he melted the chocolate and added some blood to it to make abby like it better, and he poured it in a pan and set it in the freezer to cool as fast as possible. While he waited he played some video games in the media room. He thought it was just about done, so he saved the game and grabbed some of the blood chocolate - just enough for her to try it, and a little more if she liked it - and he headed up to his girlfriend's room with the chocolate in one hand and the bunny in the other. He reached the room, and knocked on the door, waiting and hoping that she wouldn't freak out or make fun of him for being so cheesy.

Suzie Sylvester; She rubbed his back soothingly and looked down at the ground behind her boyfriend. "I know... I think I should go visit her, Logan... She really could use a visit from me, and I just want to make sure that she's doing okay..." She wasn't sure when else to go-she had to go now. Logan was home to watch Linette, and it wasn't too late at night. "Do you think you could take me to her apartment and watch Linette for a little while? I'll give you a call when I need to be picked up again..." Maybe since she looked her age now, she could get a license and a car. Once her job took off, she would have enough money. Then she wouldn't need rides everywhere.

Sean Anderson; He stood up and nodded, "Uh, yeah sure. I actually really like dogs. Never have been a big fan of cats. I didn't know we could have pets here...?" He said, ending it to sound kind of like a question. Heck, if he would've known that they could have pets, he would've gotten a dog the second he moved out of his apartment! 'I think ill get a dog soon....' he thought to himself before smiling slightly, "So where is he?"

Charlie McLeary; (Idk what to do with him. so yeah. he's in the media room. playing the new animal crossing game on his ds. weeeeeeeee.)

Landon West; "Huh... See, i can do heights. Want me to go skydiving? Deal. Jump off a cliff into some water? No problem. Kill a spider hanging from my ceiling? Hell. No. It seems kind of ridiculous, because it is." He chuckled and looked down at her, looking at her face, then focusing on her eyes. He had always liked eyes. How someone's eyes could be blue, and another persons could be blue, but they could have two completely different shades of blue in them. Like Landon's ex's eyes were green and Lilliana's were also green, but they just looked different.

Max Anderson; "So, uh... I know you're all happy with your new family and stuff, but i just wanted to say sorry... I was a real douche for breaking up with you under those circumstances. I know it's all done and over with, but i dunno... I still feel guilty i guess. I hope you're happy with Matt and KJ. You seem pretty happy, which is good." He smiled slightly and stuffed his hands in his picked, peering down at his shoes.

Nadine Newlin; (idk where we should jump with them. any ideas?)
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Tumblr_mp60pdSHez1qewacoo7_500

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:28 pm

I like that chart! and come back Evay!!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

i just really like up. :3 lol and yeah, i think Evay should come back.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

like now!!!! lol

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: "I don't really know, I suppose I could talk to some old friends about it. I haven't really talked to anyone in a while though, my friends aren't exactly baby friendly though. Do you have anyone in mind that you know?" Even that small and quick kiss had been one of the very few today we had. We just didn't have the time anymore for the simple things we had done before. It was worth it to have Allegra, but that didn't mean I didn't miss it. I really didn't think about it much anymore though. "If we did go out, where would you like to go? Plan out an entire night, just so I know if I ever get the chance." I had a few ideas of my own, but who better to give me ideas than the person I was going to take?
Bree: “Even if we can’t find someone to watch her, I’m sure there has to be someone in town who does babysitting. We would just have to pay them.” I shrug and then Allegra starts to fuss a little so I move her from resting on my chest to lying in my arms. “I think it would be nice if we could find someone here to watch her, because then we could have a whole night to ourselves.” I smile at Vice when Allegra is relaxed again. I’m not implying that we should have sex, but I do think just getting a good night’s sleep would be amazing. “I think it would just be nice to go out for dinner. We haven’t done anything like that in the longest time and I think something simple would be nice.” I smile at Vice and lean over to kiss him while keeping Allegra as steady as I could. Then Allegra starts to get all fussy again so I start to bounce her. When she doesn’t calm down I sigh and hold her to my chest while I rub her back. “I think she wants a bottle…”

Wolfsoul wrote:I kissed Lucy back and then shook my head. "Lucy, there is a big different between being fat and being pregnant. And besides, even if you do gain a little extra non-baby-related weight, you'll still look beautiful to me so there's no need to worry about it." Untangling our fingers, I tucked a few curls behind Lucy's ear, then ran a hand through my own hair. "And besides, you'll be on a liquid diet so I doubt you'd gain much non-baby-related weight anyway."
Lucy: “But from wht I know you feel like you’re fat.” I make sure that I’m cuddled into Demitri and take his hand again after he puts my hair behind my ear. “I don’t think I’d gain any weight at all if I wasn’t pregnant.” I smile at Demitri and then kiss him deeply for a minute or so. “I’m all excited if you can’t tell.” I laugh and then kiss him again, quicker this time than before. “I’m especially excited because our child will most likely be a boy and I really want a son.”

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He smiled down at her as she woke up in his arms. "Oh sure." He blushed slightly and set her down on her feet. He held out his hand for her to take so he could lead her into the house.
Viviana: The alcohol had still been impairing me because I needed to hold on to Lewis and lean against him just to make sure that I wouldn't fall. I walk into the mansion and then lead us up to my room. When we get there I open the door and lead the two of us inside, shutting the door with one of my feet behind us. Then I lean on the wall so that I can slide off my heals safely. Then I look at Lewis and smile seductively at him. "So..."

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; He stood up and nodded, "Uh, yeah sure. I actually really like dogs. Never have been a big fan of cats. I didn't know we could have pets here...?" He said, ending it to sound kind of like a question. Heck, if he would've known that they could have pets, he would've gotten a dog the second he moved out of his apartment! 'I think ill get a dog soon....' he thought to himself before smiling slightly, "So where is he?"
Brenna: Sean has no idea that Inky is as small as he is I suspect. Mote males dislike it when dogs are as small as Inky is, he could probably fit into one of Sean's hands. I lead him up the many flights of stairs to where my room was. One thing I was certain of was that walking up and down this many stairs would help my legs strengthen considerably during my time here, and I can actually already tell that there was a difference. I glance back at Sean when we're standing in front of my room and smile at him slightly hoping that he'll have a good reaction to inky. I open the door and smile widely as little inky races over to me, all five pounds of him, and I pick him up and let him lick my face. I start to laugh then open the door to my room all the way. My room, including the walls, is littered with all sorts of stuff that would be considered geeky by most. Most of it was Star Trek, but I didn't think that anyone would know. My bed sheet even had a picture of the communicator on it in a repeated pattern. Star Trek wasn't the only thing decorating my walls though, there was also a healthy amount of Star Wars and Doctor Who, but it was mostly Star Trek. "This is Inky." I smile and hold the little fluff ball out to him. "If you want you can hold him. I don't think he'll bite you."

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | I look over at her with a raised eyebrow for once, babies? Okaaayyy then, I look over at her again and take in the look on her face that said it was serious and the way she hugged her knees to her chest. And my eyes zero'd in on her stomach and I wondered if she wanted to have kids? Because that was a nooo, I'd probably be an even worse father than my brother. "Ummm well, I'm probably going to have to say that I don't really like them that much." I shrug and keep a plain expression on my face as we drive, we're almost there thank God. "I just don't want to turn out like my dad."
Jennaveive: I take in a silent and deep breath. Klain didn't want kids. It was like I was living in a nightmare. I have no idea what he's going to do when he finds out now. He won't be happy at all and that makes me feel like I'm going to die on the inside. What if he want's me to have an abortion? I won't do that, I refuse completely to let someone kill this baby, even if I didn't plan to be a mother and Klain had no interest in being a father. "Oh alright... that works out I guess. I don't really want children either and I just wanted to know where you stand on it." Saying I didn't want children almost physically hurt. Maybe it was because I knew it was going to happen and I was already beginning to feel motherly towards this baby that I never budgeted for, well not for a while at least. I smile at him slightly and then close my eyes after I turn my head away from him so he wouldn't see it if I started to cry a little bit, which I silently did of course. I couldn't help it thanks to the hormones coursing through my body. I can't tell him now. I have to wait as long as I can so that way I won't be able to have an abortion even if Klain wanted me to have one.

linz007 wrote:Grayson: "Five? That's a little late to start?" I couldn't help but to chuckle and in the process I happened to bump her slightly, which made me stop abruptly. Clearing my throat again, I rubbed the back of my neck and turned towards her now that her phone was put away. "That was really amazing. I mean, you’re really good for a supposedly non famous person." A smile crept onto my face and I looked down, aware that my first attempt at being even slightly funny was a failure. "I hadn't learned how to play guitar until I was twelve, and that's supposed to be early in a guitar career. I can't imagine small children doing the sort of thing you do. Especially not three year olds."
Hanna: “Yeah, just a little late actually.” I smile at him and watch his reaction to accidentally bumping into me. He was actually quite awkward, and it intrigued me. Most people enjoyed being near other people on a regular basis, myself included, so it was just unexpected of him to recoil from the accidental touch. “Thank you. I love it, I think Rhythmics looks beautiful, especially the ribbon. But most people in my sport aren’t too famous. A few of us Olympians do get known, but I’m not one of them.” I shrug slightly and then continue. “Well, at three we start to learn ballet and we just play with the props to get used to them and stuff along those lines. It’s nothing too intense honestly.” I smile at him and then ask my only question. “Do you have a touch phobia or something? You seemed uncomfortable when you bumped into me.”

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:19 pm

just make austin faded with mia XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:21 pm

ah... done XD

Austin: Fades to black.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Giselle Caldwell;  "Jer..." She got up from the seat and walked towards him slowly, her heels clicking sound being muffled by the carpet beneath them. Reaching out her arm, she gently laid a hand on his shoulder and raised an eyebrow, "You need to calm down... I was pissed too but anger doesn't get you anywhere. plus you're supposed to go on vacation with him soon. I'm not sure if he knows she's my daughter. I surely hope not though..." Of course that would be horribly wrong, but Kersten hopefully didn't know that Jason was Jeremy's friend, and Jason hopefully didn't know that Kersten was Giselle's daughter. Plus, it was all in the past and Jason and Kersten had both moved on from that. Well, at least Giselle knew that Jason had. Kersten... She wasn't sure, but she really hoped. She didn't want her little girl to be hung up on some guy who wasn't good for her and didn't love her anyways.

made it better... lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:30 pm

oh Rae! I posted Brenna if you want to reply!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:34 pm

I really don't have any ideas on where to jump to, how about the day after they come home? *shrug*

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:38 pm

hai linz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Hey Linz! 'sup?!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Nothing much, finishing replies *shrug* What're you guys up to?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 pm

nothing, just bored
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:55 pm

okay! sounds goooood.