House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
midget
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
rae
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:55 am

dead. i am dead. DX why do i have to wake up in the morning during the summer to learn about stuff i already know. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 am

O.o Hi Rae. Where's Trent?! I need him! DX And it's Zack's day to spend time with me so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 am

Hi sorry I had to like run away XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 am

It's ok ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:39 am

yeahhh.... lunch o.o every now and then shit goes crazy XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:40 am

Lol XD Wanna rp???
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:55 am

I typed it and it gave me some bull shit error.... NSIFDJDOF -.-

Lucy guided Demitri to a point in the pool where neither of them could touch the bottom then she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss

^summary because I'm not typing it out again

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:05 am

hey.... what are we doing?
*sneaks up behind Abby and grabs her waist, attacking her neck and shoulder with kisses*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:14 am

As we reached the part of the wave pool where our feet couldn't touch the floor, I wrapped my arms around Lucy's waist and kissed her back. One hand moved up to tangle in Lucy's hair just as a rather large wave crashed over us. Once Lucy and I surfaced, I bursted into laughter and moved my hair away from my face. "Are you ok, Lucy? I asked, tucking her hair behind her ear as I continued to chuckle. "If it gets too much we can move elsewhere, perhaps to the water slides or maybe even the hot tub." Although we'd have to share the hot tub with others, so I'd much prefer going down the water slide with Lucy.

I dunno, I was gonna let you decide Smile Pick something you really like doing, I'll just go along with it Smile *Squeaks in surprise and tries to get away but then just gives in laughing, not actually wanting to escape the really nice kisses.* Hey Trenty! Don't ever grow old, ok? I don't want you to braid your hair :S *Leans back against Trent and tilts her head back as her eyes close, exposing more of her neck to Trent.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:20 am

ummm, maybe video games? i dunno.
*smiles and kisses her shoulder again before kissing her cheek and smiling* hey Abby. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:27 am

Video games! I can do video games! *Walks over to the tv and turns it on, as well as the game console.* What game do you wanna play, Zack? Smile Hey! Wait, I've said that ^_^" *Turns around and gives Trenty a kiss.* How're you? How's your day been so far? Did you miss me? Of course you did! *Laughs a little.* Sorry, I feel a little crazy today ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 am

*Chuckles.* Thank you, I was trying to dress as if I actually cared today. In which, I don't. But still, it does not hurt to act it.

Isolt | Have I ever had children? No. Have I ever tried? Yes. Me and Tristan tried many time to have children back then, before he was even changed into a vampire. But it never worked, it was either because of him, or possibly because of me. Considering how old I was, I don't even recall if I was born with a reproductive system similar to that of a human female. A lot of creatures these days at 'Eggs' in their bodies that could be fertilized, but when I think about how my own body is constructed. I know I don't have that same type of 'Eggs' that a woman would need to reproduce, maybe if I found someone from my own race and own time... then maybe I could be able to reproduce a child. Given a light shrug, I tried hard to meet his gaze as I answered him, "Have I ever had children?" I repeated his question out loud, "No. I believe I'm incapable of having children with the men from this time period.." My voice broke there for a split second when I said children, but I corrected it once it reach the word men. "But, I've wanted children. Once. Near the golden ages of our time." I shake my head with a light laugh, I was only trying to cover up the pain I felt whenever I thought about my failed attempts at producing life with a human. "Although, I could never figure out why I couldn't." I did know why I couldn't I just didn't know whether it was alright to delve in and tell him more of why I can not bare any children.

Lukis McNamara | Wrapping one arm around Lissy's shoulders I sighed and kissed the top of her head, "I'm suppose to go with my dad today, he set up a meeting between me and my uncle Tanner and grandfather Fedal. Apparently I'm suppose to come into my powers soon and they want me to have a full understanding of what's going to happen... considering my father doesn't know how to explain it well." I chuckled and kissed her head again, loving the smell of her soft blonde hair.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 am

Lissa nodded "I see...why cant you just use video chat? I mean, its better then going places, plus, we had some fun last night." she smiled "I wanted to ask if you wanted kids yet? If you dont, i'll take the pill for it so I dont get a kid yet. Kinda like putting a person on Hold on the phone."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 am

((Hm, true, although I wouldn't really know, since I always care about my appearance. I suppose that, as a former prince, it was engraved into my mind to look good as well as be a good person.))

It was clear that I had struck a nerve with my question, especially considering the fact that Isolt could not have children, so a frown replaced my smile, followed by an apologetic look. "I am terribly sorry, Isolt." I apologised, not really sure what else to say, though I found myself reaching out to hold her hand, rubbing soothing circles into the back of it. After a few moments, I decided to add, "Have you tried with anyone from previous time periods? I mean, there are many men here that are several centuries old." For example, me, but obviously I would be of no use to Isolt, considering my preference for men.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:17 am

I just saw a picture of Finnick with the new suit on. JHSNQEUICHGQAWFWDUHJ O.O Ohmehgoshh... I imagine him a bit different, but seriously he looks almost like my dream Finnick.<3

Lukis McNamara | Kids? Aha, I forgot that part. Fading always leads to kids a lot of time, either that or STD's, that's what dad said. And did I want kids soon? Duh, would be an obvious answer. "Do I want kids yet? Hmm, yeah. I think I'm up for that Lissy, and I can't really just like video calm them or something. This meeting was suppose to take place in the Fae world. Ya know, where a minute there could be five years here... although. Considering all that stuff, I might just ask them to come here instead and meet in my room to talk everything over and who my personal tutor would be."

Isolt | I knew he was trying to comfort me by rubbing my hand, and I appreciated the gesture. Although I almost snapped my hand away when he did it, but instead I relaxed into the feeling and shook my head as he apologized and asked if I ever tried with any one else. "No, I really have not done anything intimate for the last few centuries. After Tristan I didn't think I could trust any other man, maybe there were a few acquaintances over the time. But none of them seemed to ever get past into the relationship stage with me." I shrugged slightly my eyes wondering down to my hands. "And I know there are many men here who are almost close to my age, but it might just be that I have to have a partner who is the same species and time period as me. You have to remember that I was there before the light even sought out this earth, I was the first generation of my own kind yet I didn't populate our tribes with little ones like the others did." I shook my head, maybe I could reproduce with someone that wasn't like me. That was always an option I wouldn't mind exploring.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:23 am

Sorry I poofed a bit, watched I Know What You Did Last Summer and sorta got stuck watching #2 as well.
Freddie Prinze Jr is well worth the scare, oh yeah
*facepalm*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:25 am

Lissa smiled a bit and nodded "That sounds like a good idea." she kissed him softly and pulled away, meeting his eyes "So..Yes to the kids?" her finger drew circles on his chest as she slowly layed down with him again since her back was hurting from sitting up sideways. She reached her arm behind her to grab her cellphone. Grabbing it, she brought it back and hugged her boyfriend again, resting her head on his chest slightly.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 am

A former prince? *Raises an eyebrow, hiding the surprised look that should've been there.* I never heard that you were a former prince, where were you a prince of?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:35 am

((Lol XD Me no like Sam Claflin. I don't think he's handsome so he doesn't make a good Finnick for me, but Peeta in the suit? Mmmmmm! XD Italy. After the fall of the Roman Empire, we needed a ruler and my father stepped up. I was to be next in line for the throne if it were not for my being immortal.))

"Oh... I see..." Removing my hand from Isolt's, sensing that she would rather I didn't hold her hand, my frown deepened. So even when she was with her own kind, she could not produce children. For a moment I thought about what to say, and then came up with something that may possibly cheer her up. "Science says that evolution comes from genetic mutations within an individual. Perhaps your genetic mutation was that you could not reproduce with your own kind, and you evolved to instead be able to reproduce with other species of immortals... If that makes sense..." At first I thought that it made sense, but as I said it, it seemed to sound ridiculous. Heaving a sigh, I rested my hands on my knees and looked over at Isolt out of the corner of my eye, coming up with another idea. "Perhaps this is not my smartest idea, but Jamie does need a mother of sorts. I know James wants me to raise the child but that does not mean that I cannot raise him with a partner. And besides, would it not be better for Jamie to have two parental figures?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

Okay, calling in Tomb Raided help! Gps Cache on shipwreck beach, it's a real beach. There's no possible way up there, I've tried everything
Use the rocks Lieutenant Idiot Rolling Eyes
What was that? *turns and sets the controller down* I don't take orders from Private Pansy
*stands and picks up the controller, doing it himself* There, you incompitant child
Your not very nice -_-

Anybody up for Rp?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 am

Yeah I think you use the rocks, although I'm not exactly sure because I'm not there yet. I mean I've been there, but since re-playing I haven't so I can't remember where the GPS cache is :S I would be up for rp but I think it's bedtime and I wont be able to get internet upstairs tonight since dad's on the laptop downstairs :/ If you can reply though... One sec.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:00 am

"There'll be some like Ol' Dusty - mustangs - and there'll be a couple paint horses, and then some random wild horses. Chances are that there wont be many purebred horses on the open range but that doesn't really make a difference, unless it's a male mustang, they tend to be more tempermental than others." I shrugged, then looked down at Dilynn and realised that she seemed a little... I dunno, on edge. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, my brow furrowing in worry.

Once Maddie's father had returned, Maddie, her mother and I walked to where our towels were. Sam wasn't here yet which made me frown slightly. "Now where could he be..." I murmured, scanning the beach for my fiance. That's when I saw him, walking with a little girl and her father. "There he is!" I grinned, waving over to him before crouching down to Maddie's height. "Look, Maddie! That's our competition! And we're gonna beat them, right?" 'Mhmm!' "That's the spirit! High five!" I high fived Maddie and then we both laughed. 'Remember, Maddie, it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts, right, Miss Reyna.' Turning to Maddie's mom, I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am! That's the important part!" Turning to Maddie, I added, "And I'll give you $5 for taking part afterwards so that you can get an icecream." 'Yay! Thank you!'.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:10 am

Ok, dad's not on the laptop now, but I'm sleepy so... Yeah, so I'll just go with the flow and rp until I get too tired.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 am

I am Razz

Isolt | "No, it's not that I could reproduce with my kind. It's that I choose not to at that time, I was young and powerful and really I didn't want a child clinging to my legs and calling me it's Mother." I shrugged, and sat back against the couch cushions. Enjoying how it held up my back in the right places and wasn't as uncomfortable as some other couches. "Help you care for Jamie? Hmm..." I could do it, help Caius with the child. It's something I should anyways, he's probably clueless in how to raise then boy. "I will try my best, as you should know I only ever watched other's with their children." I said uneasily, just giving him a slight warning even though children are my biggest weakness. Even the cruelest child would be an angel in my eyes.

Italy? A bit after the fall of the empire? Hmmm... I believe I was in what is now called Madagascar back then. *Shrugs.* So you could not become King because you were a Immortal? Is that correct?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next