House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

Giselle Caldwell; "Or maybe he is interested in girls, and he just doesn't think that any of them like him because he's too 'oblivious'. I mean, he's your son... How is he not interested in girls? And growing up around Jason? I mean, come on...  You're trying to tell me that he's not interested in anyone?" She allowed herself to smile a bit, because at least for now, it felt easy to joke around with her ex. She didn't feel like there was a weird feeling in the room, she didn't think that anything was going terribly wrong. of course, she knew that there would always be that stupid night that he had tried so hard to make romantic, but Dane fucked it up. There would always be that lack of trust, but she felt like at least for now, that wasn't an issue. Just two people, trying to get along.

*watches Cassidy leave and sighs, rubbing the back of his neck* I'm just gonna stop now...
hi Linz!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

Sierra: I let my eyes close as he kissed different parts of me, and I even flinched and moaned slightly when he kissed my stomach! I'd never been kissed there before, for obvious reason. It just felt amazing! He continued kissing there because of my reaction, then we were making out again, but kind of a more slow, passionate making out... After a while, we ended up removing the rest of our clothes - and I had to quickly remind Denzel about the protection, then faded to black.

Blake: I smirked " 'Now is this the name I ask what your name is' doesn't exactly make sense, but my name's Blake, if that was what you were meant to ask." I teased lightly, "And you are...?" I left the question for her to answer, after all, she knew who I was, so it was only polite. I knew the same. Since when was I polite, though? Odd...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

Hey Linz, ok I'll probably reply when I get home as well
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 am

She thinks that was an argument? O.o she should meet my parents, now they argue!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 am

Sorry that was a misspell lol :p

"Well I'm Coraline. I go by Cora if you want I answer to both." I say with a small smile and looked at him. "So what brings you to the mansion? That is if you are staying at the mansion or just stalking a girl changing in her room? If it the last one I get it. Guys are horny. That's fine." I say with a laugh and raised my hands up to show I meant no harm.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:40 am

It was verging on an argument, besides she doesn't really like conflict of any kind, and since that had nothing to do with her she didn't see the point of listening to it
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:42 am

I faded to black with Sierra.
((Skippy? X3 And is Sierra gonna accidentally bite Denzel during fading or no? *Is currently happy dancing in the back of the room.*))

I smirked a little and moved to sit on the bed, nodding my head a little. "You're probably right, actually. Between me and Jace, Zack is probably all over the girls, just keeping it a secret." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair. "Do you think I should let Zack know about his friend's little crush? I'd like to see him get into a relationship, I just don't know whether or not I should meddle a little and help him out." I told Giselle, biting my lip a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 am

Blake: My eyes widened and I even laughed, "Don't worry, it's not the last one, I am staying here, although I'm not sure how long for." I admitted. I wasn't planning on staying for long, however o was going to get my vendetta on Joe. I don't know how long it would take, but I don't think I would stay much longer after my work was complete, however it could take a while, years perhaps. I was patient though, so it wasall okay.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

Scampi skippy? -_- That Blake fellow better stay away from me.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 am

"Alright. Nice to know I don't need to be creeped out seeing you sitting in a tree looking into a window." I say with a smirk and changed how I was standing. "So what brought you here? Wanting a brake from things or 'work' for something. Potion or spell learning..." I say tilting my head to the side. He might be a fun guy to hang with since he knows how to take a joke unlike some people who act like you just killed their pet animal or something.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:57 am

Why? *smirks* Oh no. Out out out! DARREN!!! *Drags Blake out*

Yeah skiippy! You start, and take your pick! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:02 am

Blake: I thought about how to word this carefully. "I've got a bity of unfinished buisness what needs dealing with." I told her. Maybe I was beding the truth a little, but it wasn't technically lying. "And I don't do potions, you should probably go to Hogwarts if you want to see something about potions." I joked, of course Hogwarts didn't actually exist. That would just be odd...

Meh, sorry :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:04 am

Giselle Caldwell; "Huh... well... A little push never hurt anybody. I mean, i would like to see him do it on his own, but since it seems like he isn't capable of realizing when someone has a crush on him, i think it could be beneficial." She shrugged and looked down at her heels, rotating her foot back and forth. "So Abby... She's doing well? Hasn't gotten in trouble at school?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:07 am

She can't get into trouble at school because she's never there! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:15 am

i know. XD oh lawd
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:22 am

-_- *Starts walking out after Blake.* Oh no you don't! *Drags Joe back.* You're not gonna start a fight!

I unfaded with Sierra, breathing a bit heavily but with a huge grin on my face, despite the slight pain in my neck. Once my breath had returned to me, I leaned over and gave Sierra another kiss. "That was... Amazing." I commented, wrapping an arm around Sierra's waist, trying not to let my gaze strsy away from her face, otherwise I'd probably be, like, checking her out. "I didn't hurt you though, did I?" Stupid question, it always hurt the first time for girls, according to the other shoulders. Worry replaced the smile on my face as I corrected myself. "I mean, I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" I'd have to go and deal with the protection in a minute, but first I just wanted to spend a little time snuggling with Sierra after what we had just done.
((His neck's bleeding from where Sierra bit him, but Denzel doesn't realise that she bit hard enough to draw blood.))

"She's... Doing well, grade wise, but other than that..." I sighed and hugged my knees to my chest as I started the list. "Occassional fights, bullies, breaking things, yelling at everyone, even teachers, and skipping school quite a lot. Her councellor says that if she doesn't improve, she'll have to go on some medication to keep her calm, but the medication's got loads of side effects. Trent seems to keep her calm but, you know, they're in different classes, and they can't really be around each other 24/7. I just, I don't know what to do anymore... Her grades are fine, straight As, but it's her anger and her attitude that's causing problems..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:43 am

Watching that new tv show where celebrities have to dress up as famous singers and sing, and a guy's dressing up as Taylor Swift! XD That should be interesting! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:44 am

Giselle Caldwell; "Well... I... I don't exactly know how to help you... If you haven't noticed, I'm not the best parent. I have no idea how to deal with Abby and her anger. She thinks i left because of her but it was just because everything was so hard for me, and i couldn't think straight and i needed a break... I dunno. i could come back for real and help you out, but first we need to figure out how to help her..." She looked up at Jeremy and hoped that he wouldn't be opposed to the idea. After all, it was for the sake of their daughter, not for her purpose or his.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:47 am

Sorry I poofled! Razz had a little mini heart-to-heart with mah daddy Razz

Sierra: I smiled, and once my breathing had returned to me, I gave him a slow, passionate, drawn out kiss, "I'm fine," I said with a dazed kind of smile, then I smelt blood, I touched his neck where I had bit him and gasped. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" I said in a rushed whisper, since Cloud and Tifa were asleep not too far away, my eyes widened, "I really am sorry," I said, not only for making him bleed, but for ruining the moment! Gah!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 am

hey scampi, are we finishing up max/dayna/KJ or are we skipping?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 am

Ahaha! XD Thinking to myself is funneh! XD I was just like '... I kinda wanna meet a boy on holiday...' Then that lead to my thoughts just being all weird and now I really want to meet a boy on holiday! xD Damn you brain! XD

Up to you, what would you prefer? We could just skip to the end where Max wanted to have a private word? If you want to do that you can start Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 am

Alright, I'm writing up a reply now wolfie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 am

I nodded my head in agreement. I wasn't exactly happy about the fact that Giselle wanted to work with me to deal with Abby, but I had to think about what was best for Abby, not what was best for me. "Yeah, I guess you can help me and Abby out. I don't know if it'll work though, I mean, how would we help her while she's at school? Unless we begged the school to transfer Trent to Abby's classes or something crazy like that. We might be able to help her out at home though, I dunno..." Rubbing the back of my neck, I tried to think of ideas and when one came to me, I looked to Giselle. "Did you bring Jupiter with you?" Abby always seemed to use Jupiter as someone to talk to, maybe it'd be good therapy for her to start talking to the little Yorkie again.

Raising an eyebrow at Sierra's sudden apologies, I pressed a hand to where Sierra had put hers, right where it had been hurting, and felt the stickiness that could only be blood. "It's fine, Sierra, really, I... I kind of liked it." I admitted blushing slightly in the night. I knew that Sierra probably felt really bad about biting me though, since she had a thing against biting humans, so I quickly kissed her to stop her from protesting. Hopefully the kiss would be enough to distract her, otherwise I was gonna have to have a lengthy conversation with her about how I was completely and totally ok with Sierra biting me whenever she wanted to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:04 am

Max Anderson; "So, uh... I know you're all happy with your new family and stuff, but i just wanted to say sorry... I was a real douche for breaking up with you under those circumstances. I know it's all done and over with, but i dunno... I still feel guilty i guess. I hope you're happy with Matt and KJ. You seem pretty happy, which is good." He smiled slightly and stuffed his hands in his picked, peering down at his shoes.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:07 am

Okies midget Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down