House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 pm

lol yes!!

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | I chuckle as she asked for five more minutes and just curls up further into my chest, but I just shake my head and kiss her forehead and waits till she decides she's going to get up. Then it's like a switch went off and she's up and running, I frown a little and nod as she smiles at me. Yeah, I know, I'm not really talking right now, but that's only because I'm afraid that I might give away the place we're going to. She's going to love it. Hopefully. Getting to my feet I walked towards the door and opened it while holding my hand out to her, "Babe I really can't wait, you're going to love this!"
Jennaveive: I smile at Klain slightly and take his hand in mine. I'm just glad that I can be with Klain now after the morning that I had. "I hope so, I had a long morning because I didn't sleep well." I walk with Klain down the stairs and to the front door. "And when we do get there there's something I want to talk to you about too, okay?" I smile at him a little more truly this time. I know exactly how I'm going to go about this. I'll ask him if he likes kids. Then he'll say yes. Then I'll just tell him about the budding life in my stomach. There wasn't really another way to go about it I don't think.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | I smile, almost breaking my little 'no nervousness' rule that I just created twenty-five seconds ago. "Yeah! Alright baby, I can't wait to hear what you have to say!" I bring her down stairs, a bit excited as we went outside and towards my car. She'll say yes? Right?? "Now, when we get there... don't get judgmental on me okay?" I asked as I went straight for the passenger door and opened it for her, waiting for her to go inside patiently. "Plus, you're going to love it when you see the inside anyways.. I know you will! Hopefully.." And if she doesn't, then I don't know crap about her.

JVB I need help I knowing if where I'm going actually is a good place!? *panics.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 pm

spill XD oh! and when you ask her to marry you, she's going to stand up really fast then faint on you XD haha

Jennaveive: Yeah, you can't wait now, but wait until you hear it... I walk with Klain and then slide into the passenger seat of the car. When he get in I reply, "I'm sure I'll love it. It seems like you put a lot of thought into this..." Why he did I have no idea, but I'm sure I'd love anything he planned. He knew what I liked and I had faith in that.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Grayson: I should've known acting in such a way would draw attention, and the sound of her voice made my breathing hitch. Was it really such a big deal though? I had talked to people before and this was nothing different. Besides, I owed her some explanation. What was my explanation anyway? That I was incredibly shy and couldn't utter a word? I turned towards her and the corner of my mouth rose up in a smile in an attempt to seem friendly despite my earlier behavior. "I'm... I have problems. Not that I'm crazy or anything like that..." Great, perfect go at things. I was already off to a horrible start. Looking up, I caught her brown eyes and shoved my hands in my pockets. "I'm not the best with social encounters. I never really have been. Sorry, I'm Grayson." Okay, getting better. "It's nice to meet you Hanna. I haven't met an actual athlete before..." Okay, so perhaps I wasn't getting much better, but at least I had spoken more than a sentence to her. That was highly unusual and something I really craved from myself since I was a child. Especially towards the opposite gender. It wasn't like I had time to really get to know women, but not talking to them never helped when I did have the chance. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:36 pm

She likes water right? Well I kind of planned a romantic thing over and the under water place that's a little far out of town but close to the mansion. The one that has the under ground water domes and whatever it's called, I dunno I'm really tongue tied right now. Well I reserved a large area for just mean and her and I thought it'd be cool to share my proposal with a bunch of deep sea fish and stuff instead of stranger- gah it's a pretty cruddy idea. I know. -.- Maybe I should've just gone with a little proposal at a romantic dinner in a expensive ass resturant..

Klain Dubrinsky | I sure did put a lot of thought in it, and she'd appreciate it that much. I think. Oh well, just start driving the 30 minutes to the place and we'll be allll good. "Yeah, I kind of did put a bit of thought into what's going down tonight babe." I smirk and pull out of the mansion's property, going on to the road heading into town and then taking a turn that splits off from the main road that lead to the place. "Soo, you said you had something to tell me right?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Hey Linz wanna do Dani and Trevor going camping?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:44 pm

ado-rae-ble wrote:but don't i always? Razz
*blushes when she kisses his neck and tightens his grip on her* don't worry. those other girls may be pretty, but you're way beyond that. your hair and eyes and everything else makes you one hundred times better than those other girls. *smiles*
goodnight wolfie!

*Pulls back and raises an eyebrow at Trent.* Really? It sounds like you're exagerating to me. *Notices the pinkness of his cheeks and smirks.* Oh, so you like when I kiss your neck, huh? *Laughs and pokes Trent's cheek to indicate that that's what she was reffering to.*

Scampi has a point about the aging up, but I'm cool with it since I have everyone's new pictures (Except the adult's because I wont change their pictures until the, like, hit 30 or something) But if you guys don't want to then it's cool.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep becaise being up this early is ridiculous -_-

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Alright good night!! Nighty night! ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Hiiiiii. ^_^
I'm not exaggerating. ^_^ don't worry. *smiles and kisses her lips again*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Helloo ^.^ Hey. Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:55 pm

She's gonna love it!! You're such a sap! Very Happy

Jennaveive: I smile over at Klain and make sure that my seatbelt is on securely so that if something were to happen I'd be safe, along with the baby. "I'm sure that it's going to be great." As we roll along, I begin to feel nauseated from the motion and random bumps. I close my eyes and pull my legs close to my chest. As I breathe deeply I force myself to not throw up, partly because Klain doesn't know yet, and partly because I don't want to ruin his car. When he asks what I wanted to talk to him about I look over to him straight faced. "What do you think about babies? Not now obviously, but just in general." Not now, but in nine months...

Hanna: I just smile at him as he fumbles over his words. The poor kid, he needs some sort of help. Maybe I could guide the conversation a little bit. "I like your name, it's interesting." I laugh at how he said that he hadn't ever met a real athlete. Not many people have met someone who makes their living from a sport because so few people can do that. "Well I bet you've never met someone who does Rhythmic Gymnastics before either. Most people don't even know what it is." If he knew what Rhythmic Gymnastics was, I'd be thoroughly surprised. I unzip and then reach into my pocket and pull out my phone so I could show him a video. "Do you want to see what it is?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:56 pm

heeeeeey. Smile wanna reply to my post? because you know, it would be nice. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm

You know I hate being nice. ^.^ But okay okay, I'll do it.
What do you mean you hate being nice!? You're too nice sometimes. -.-Almost tooo nice... *strokes imaginary beard.*
Shut it McNamara!
I didn't do anything...?
Not you, the other one!
*Sticks tongue out playfully and laughs* Kiss my tooshie...
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Klain Dubrinsky | I look over at her with a raised eyebrow for once, babies? Okaaayyy then, I look over at her again and take in the look on her face that said it was serious and the way she hugged her knees to her chest. And my eyes zero'd in on her stomach and I wondered if she wanted to have kids? Because that was a nooo, I'd probably be an even worse father than my brother. "Ummm well, I'm probably going to have to say that I don't really like them that much." I shrug and keep a plain expression on my face as we drive, we're almost there thank God. "I just don't want to turn out like my dad."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Actually if I remember correctly, Kersten had brown eyes and Jayla had green, not the other way around... But I like the first Kersten pic Smile *Kisses Trent back with a smile on her face, a hand resting on his neck as she does so. Forcing herself to pull away, she bit her lip a little.* I... Uhhh, I-I have to wash my glass ^///^ *Hops off of Trent's lap, wincing slightly in doing so, and grabs her glass, washing it in the sink even though she could've just out it in the dishwasher.* Hi Alix ^_^ Nooo! Sleep! DX *Drags Jeremy out.* B-B-But- *Is dragged out.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Well I'm tired, and Eve needs rest.. so good night everyone! *Looks at Jeremy.* Go to sleep. ^.^ I'll be here tomorrow Jer-Bear!
Apparently Alix is making me sleep, sooo goodnight!(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:15 pm

WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE THE BUS AT 9:30 AT NIGHT TO GET TO KIMMYS UGH I HATE BABYSITTING THEN HAVING THE PARENTS FLAKE ON THE RIDE WTF.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Jennaveive: I take in a silent and deep breath. Klain didn't want kids. It was like I was living in a nightmare. I have no idea what he's going to do when he finds out now. He won't be happy at all and that makes me feel like I'm going to die on the inside. What if he want's me to have an abortion? I won't do that, I refuse completely to let someone kill this baby, even if I didn't plan to be a mother and Klain had no interest in being a father. "Oh alright... that works out I guess. I don't really want children either and I just wanted to know where you stand on it." Saying I didn't want children almost physically hurt. Maybe it was because I knew it was going to happen and I was already beginning to feel motherly towards this baby that I never budgeted for, for a while at least. I smile at him slightly and then close my eyes after I turn my head away from him so he wouldn't see it if I started to cry a little bit, which I silently did of course. I couldn't help it thanks to the hormones coursing through my body. I can't tell him now. I have to wait as long as I can so that way I won't be able to have an abortion even if Klain wanted me to have one.

aw! night Evay!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:20 pm

wow Rae o.o

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

5:24am and it's already too bright to sleep -_- I'm gonna be exhausted when I go to town later. If I go to town, since I still feel bad :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:23 pm

I'm sorry. i just really don't like my family right now. think my aunt and uncle would get a divorce if they didn't have the kids, and my cousin is just jviskgjwkgisockaofjsicj. I'm done. and everyone is walking around me and driving around me and I'm all alone and it's really awk because i know like all of them.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Grayson: Rhythmic gymnastics? Now not only was I being a horrible partner in a conversation but I had no idea what she did for a living at all. Was it just like normal gymnastics? Because those were cool anyway. Whatever she did, it was probably cooler than I could manage for a job. "I...uh... I'm sorry, I don't quite know what that is." Once she retrieved her phone from her pocket I nodded and lifted a hand from my own pocket to run through my hair. "If you don't mind, I mean, I'm interested in seeing what exactly this is." I looked up again at her and smiled slightly, aware that the woman I had been talking to had amazing cheekbones and a cute little nose now that I took the time to notice the features of her face. Maybe even realizing that widened my smile, but I lost it altogether after coming to the conclusion that checking out a woman, no matter how innocently, on the first approach was very highly frowned upon. Or at least, by me that is. 

Sorry if it's really bad, I'm trying to put my brother to bed and SpongeBob was distracting me. 
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:25 pm

You do?  What's wrong Wolf?

They're just driving around and wont pick you up Rae? I'm confused...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:25 pm

*Huggles Rae.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:26 pm

I just have a bit of stomac ache or somethig. I dunno. Hopefully I'll be better later.

Anyone wanna rp since it's obvious I'm not gonna sleep any time soon?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next