House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:56 am

XD

Marlene giggled "ok then.." she shook her head "Anyway, check this out! This is Sierra, isnt it?" she asked, looking between her brother and her lapotp. Sure enough it was Sierra

DX sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:59 am

Sam: Taking a bite of my bagel, I waited until she had gotten off the counter and took my free hand before I began following her outside. "We'll need to find a place away from everyone else, so we have fresh sand. Would it count as cheating if I recruited some of the beach kids?" I let out a chuckle and opened the door for her once we reached it. Actually, thinking about making sandcastles with children made me hopeful that our trips to the hotspot wouldn't stop once we were married and had one of our own. It'd be fun taking our own child to the beach, even if I'd have to wait a while before they'd be able to make sandcastles but there was still a possibility that it'd happen if we didn't move someplace else by then. I doubted that we'd ever move far from the mansion, but I did want our own place one of these days. After we finished paying off student loans, regular expenses, just everything really. We had a lot to do before we could even think about that. Walking out after her, I finished off my bagel and gave her hand a squeeze. 

Dilynn: After he had left the room I had pulled on the boots and got out of bed, testing them out by walking from one end of the room to the other. Honestly, they were as perfect as any pair of first time boots can get. They felt odd on my feet, but I had to get used to it because I'd probably be wearing them more than any other shoe choice. Once I was satisfied with the boots, I collected all the wrapping paper from the bed and put it inside the boot box, so I'd be able to dispose of it all at one time. Just as soon as I sat back down on the bed Brody entered the room again, holding Rachel in his arms. I hadn't exactly been ready for the sudden sight of her, and I raised both of my hands to run through my hair in an attempt to make myself look better that early in the morning. "Oh, thanks Rachel. Yeah, your brother got them for me, I thought they were pretty good looking too. He's pretty good at picking out presents huh?" I stood and walked towards the both of them, adjusting my shirt absentmindedly. "And that cake, I didn't know anything could be so good. I wish they had cake like that back where I'm from." 

I missed you too *his smile disappears and he pulls her into a hug, burying his head into her shoulder* I'm sorry, I got really caught up in writing songs and I started hanging out with the band alot and I lost focus on what was really important.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:02 am

You're career is pretty important, Dexter, I mean, I'm nothing majorly special... I'm just me, so don't worry about it Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:05 am

*Nods head in understanding.* If typical is being selfish, then I'm not typical at all, but if we do end up dating, don't teach my daughter any criminal tricks, because she will actually use them :S

The mention of Sierra caught my attention and I sat at the table again, the laptop in front of me, as Marlene played the video. "Y-Yeah, that is Sierra." I answered, my eyes widening as she started to sing. For the entire song, I sat there staring at the screen in awe as my girlfriend reached all the high notes and sang so incredibly beautifully. I spent, like, 10 minutes watching Sierra singing before I managed to force myself to stop. "Sierra never told me she could sing." Why? Why wouldn't she tell me that she had the voice of an angel? She had such an amazing talent and she didn't want to tell me about it? How come?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am

NOOO don't apologize baby! You're right, you are completely and utterly right... I'll act more mature and get my act together for you okay? I swear and I promise!!! And when that baby is born! I swear... I'll be the one to get up at night to feed it or whatever when it cries. You can sleep. >.< *Grabs her softly and folds her into a embrace.* Come on baby, it's alright if you yell at me a bit..
Alright... then maybe I can teach her some other useful things? ;o Like... I dunno! Wait, what about your son? Or is he more of the, I'm not interested in that type of stuff guy?? ;P *Smiles a little.*

Sorry gotta go! Those are the replies OOC I have for now... and that's the reply I can give for now for Klain! ^.^ My brother has it in his mind that it's his birthday. So I mineswell go and give him his birthday licks. -.- Even though his is in FIVE DAYS! Little people can't wait. D; Oh well! Bye guys! Be back later!!

Klain Dubrinsky | I smile at her as she takes my hand and all I can do is laugh as I bring her towards the building, "Now, this place.... yeah I know it's practically the Zoo for sea animals. But your going to love the area I reserved... it's pretty and secluded." I said this as I tugged her through the sliding doors, as I instructed no one was in the main lobby and it was deserted. "Close your eyes or else!!" Then I led her down a dark tunnel hallway that had a sign at the beginning that called it the Mediterranean Sea Creatures exhibit, it had a few turtles large clown fish and some other big fish like hammer heads. But it was more like an open underwater dome like area, where the water and animals were kept behind glass while the people could stand in the dome area to look at them. Should I propose now or later after we talked a little and she has a chance to look at the fish a bit and the beautiful blue water that surrounds us? Gah. I dunno... JVB NOW OR LATER!? >.<
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:14 am

bye Evay! Have a good birthday! And I'll send you the reply in a message so you have it when you get back on and I'll just skim the pages for something from you later XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:21 am

*yawn* I'm really tired.. I think I might go to bed in a minute...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:23 am

Bye Evay! You can teach him that stuff if you want, he's a pretty good kid so I doubt he'd do anything criminal. If he does, though, I'm blaming you Razz

Goodnight Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 am

Bye Evay and Scampi
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:26 am

Nothing special? Without you I wouldnt have even had a career so far at all. Your the most important thing to me, not my career. *uses one of his hands to cup her cheek and smiles* I just had to come back to my senses to realize it
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:36 am

Scampi wrote:Sophie grinned and stared in awe as the rocks crushed, crumbled and the dust floated off. Dust in the wind. "It's really cool!" She said happily, "Well, I can do this!" The young witch pulled out her wand and recited the protonus charm, a pony, made of silver sparkles came out of her wand and started to trot around. Sophie didn't stop to look at Annabel as she needed to concentrate on the memory she had, if she didn't, then the pony would just disappear...
Annabel: As Sophie pulls out her wand I tilt my head to one side because it interested me. Witches could do all sorts of amazing things, but I feel like they would have a disadvantage when in a fight because their opponent knows what they’re doing based on what they say. I watch a sparkling silver pony appear out of nowhere and it begins to walk around. “That spell is beautiful. Stuff like that is stuff that I could never do even though I’d like to learn how to.”

linz007 wrote:Vice: I followed Bree inside, keeping an eye on Allegra as we walked and wrapped an arm around my fiancée's waist. "If you want, I'll hold her while you make it, or I could just make it. Whichever is easier." I took a seat at the table and rubbed the back of my neck as I watched her. "I don't want you to do everything, having a baby is supposed to be a partnership. Plus, you carried her for nine months, almost. I owe you big time for that."
Bree: I place the bottle that I got from the fridge onto the counter. “If you want you can make the bottle. I can handle her.” I hold Allegra out in front of me and coo at her while talking to her in my baby voice. Then I place her back on my chest do that I could rub her back again before I sit down too. “You don’t owe me for when I carried her, I’m her mother and that’s my job.” I smile over at Vice before I lay Allegra into my arms again. She’s still crying so I try something that my mom said she used to do with me. I gently blow in Allegra’s tiny face causing her to stop crying for a moment and look at me wide eyed. I start to laugh until she starts to cry again, then I just smile at her as I lay her down in my lap and rub her little tummy. “It’s okay baby, the bottle is coming.”

Wolfsoul wrote: Ok, now there was definitely no doubt in my mind where this was going. Who knew that such a simple, innocent conversation about baby names could lead to fading? I wasn't exactly sure what started this, but I was happy that it was happening because, well, I was going to fade with my lifemate, what wasn't happy about that?! Carefully rolling over so that Lucy was pinned underneath me, I gripped her hips and continued to kiss her, eventually fading to black with the use of protection.
Lucy: I start to giggle a little as we kiss and Demitri rolls us over. I’m not exactly sure why, I just start to laugh. Maybe it was because I was thinking about how much he really likes being on top. Then we fade to black.

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.
Austin: His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, and then slowly back up again. He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides. He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his. When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft lips back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He smiled down at her as she woke up in his arms. "Oh sure." He blushed slightly and set her down on her feet. He held out his hand for her to take so he could lead her into the house.
Viviana: The alcohol had still been impairing me because I needed to hold on to Lewis and lean against him just to make sure that I wouldn't fall. I walk into the mansion and then lead us up to my room. When we get there I open the door and lead the two of us inside, shutting the door with one of my feet behind us. Then I lean on the wall so that I can slide off my heals safely. Then I look at Lewis and smile seductively at him. "So..."

ado-rae-ble wrote:Sean Anderson; "I've Uhh..." he rubs the back of his neck and smiles a little, "I've actually... never watched it?" He let out a slight chuckle and stuffed his hands in his pockets, shrugging a little, "Maybe I could watch it some day. I dunno... Would you suggest the old ones over the new one? Is there even a difference?"
Brenna: I drop my hand instantly realizing that he might not even know what that gesture indicated, but then again nearly everyone knew what that meant even if they had not seen the star trek series. "Well, I personally like the original series, but as I mentioned before, Picard is my favorite captain. There was six series in all, The Original Series, The Animated Series, The Next Generation also known as 'TNG', Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise which was a prequel to The original series. But there's also the movies. Star Trek The Motion Picture, Wrath of Khan, The Voyage Home, The Final Frontier, The Undiscovered Country, Generations, First Contact, Insurrection, Nemesis, and the newest Star Trek movies including Star Trek and Star Trek Into Darkness are both movies that helped to create an alternate reality contrary to the original series." I blink a couple of times then put down Inky on the floor. "Sorry, in short, yes there's a difference."

Evαy . wrote:NOOO don't apologize baby! You're right, you are completely and utterly right... I'll act more mature and get my act together for you okay? I swear and I promise!!! And when that baby is born! I swear... I'll be the one to get up at night to feed it or whatever when it cries. You can sleep. >.< *Grabs her softly and folds her into a embrace.* Come on baby, it's alright if you yell at me a bit..

Klain Dubrinsky | I smile at her as she takes my hand and all I can do is laugh as I bring her towards the building, "Now, this place.... yeah I know it's practically the Zoo for sea animals. But you’re going to love the area I reserved... it's pretty and secluded." I said this as I tugged her through the sliding doors, as I instructed no one was in the main lobby and it was deserted. "Close your eyes or else!!" Then I led her down a dark tunnel hallway that had a sign at the beginning that called it the Mediterranean Sea Creatures exhibit, it had a few turtles large clown fish and some other big fish like hammer heads. But it was more like an open underwater dome like area, where the water and animals were kept behind glass while the people could stand in the dome area to look at them. Should I propose now or later after we talked a little and she has a chance to look at the fish a bit and the beautiful blue water that surrounds us? Gah. I dunno... JVB NOW OR LATER!? >.<
*She takes her hands off her face and wraps her arms around Klain when he pulls her to him and it’s clear that her eyes had started to water. Then she speaks in a small voice muffled by his shirt.* I-I’m sorry… I don’t like to y-yell, especially at you, I l-love you. *She pulls away and wipes her eyes, taking a couple deep breaths.* S-Sorry… *She rests her head on his chest again grabbing the back of his shirt with her hands* Go for it Klain! XD haha

Jennaveive: He was taking me to an aquarium?! That’s amazing! I love fish and the water! I close my eyes and cover them with my hands while I try to walk. My hands then reach out until I feel his shirt, and I hold onto it tightly so that I won’t fall over because of my lightheadedness. When we stop, I open my eyes and my jaw drops. I slowly let go of Klain’s shirt and then take a couple of steps forward away from him. I watch some of the fish swim overhead and I smile widely. I still don’t know why we’re here. It’s almost too fancy to just be a normal dinner so I whip around to look back at Klain.

linz007 wrote:Grayson: As soon as she bumped me I smiled, aware that she was just messing with me. "I suppose nothing did happen. Maybe I should just calm down, relax a bit. I'm a little on end." I had completely forgotten the lasagna on the counter, and suddenly remembering I turned around and picked the plate up I really wasn't in the mood to eat anymore though, so I'd just put it in the fridge. After I closed the fridge door I turned back towards her and shoved my hands back into my pockets. "So, Hanna, what brings you to the mansion?" Just listening to myself I mentally facepalmed. I was ridiculous, and I couldn't hold a normal conversation if my life depended on it. She was probably here for the same reason everyone else was here, because she was some type of immortal of course. Or she knew somebody here.
Hanna: “A little on end? I think that’s a bit of an understatement honestly.” I laugh a little and then place my hands on my hips. I watch him put away the food that he took out and wonder why, but don’t really feel like asking. He was probably just not hungry anymore. “Well there’s a gym about five miles that way…” I point in the direction of the nearby town. “They asked me here so I could help to train some of the girls there because Rhythmics is almost unknown in America.”

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 am

I have to go now too! Bye!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:39 am

Bye
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:41 am

Bye LilJVBM!

I'm gonna go too. I've still got to type up something for Jeremy and Jason but I can do that tomorrow. Goodnight all!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 am

goodnight friends! ^_^

I think I'm gonna buy a dsi and the new animal crossing game. it would only be 135, which isnt that bad. i just hope i have enough money. :/ and my uncle owes me money anyways... so, idk.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:45 am

Alright night Wolf!(: And I'm going to do some mega replies! ^.^ So I'll be a bit busy replying with every character.

Last edited by Evαy . on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 am

Night wolfie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 am

javboaieubravpidufbvksfjblkadfjeptu2tqpailKSDBjvx,cnvbipwtubnwtuiaqbvq

im gonna play sims weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 am

Isolt | [ No actions at the moment! ]

Joshua Alcatraz | [ No actions at the moment! ]

Aurian McNamara | [ No actions at the moment! ]

Lukis McNamara | [ No actions at the moment! ]

Klain Dubrinsky | I turn my head to look at her after I stopped my internal squabbling, and I couldn't but smile as I watched the back of her head as she gazed at the school of fish that swam by her. This place had no lighting except the lighting from the crystal clear blue water, but despite the lack of light I could see her clearly. Her curvy looking body and her satin smooth skin, and once I even tried to convince her to let me feel her scales on her tail. But she said no, maybe she was just scared of me thinking they were disgusting or to slimy or something? Who knows. But one day I will touch that tail. And she will not deny me that right once we're engaged or married, who knows when. Popping my little thought bubble to focus on the here and now, I walked forward behind her and smiled as she turned around quickly to smile at me with those kissable pink lips and beautiful blue eyes that reminded me of the sea and the sky mixed together. Leaning down I didn't say anything as I placed a small kiss on her lips and then moved back a little to go down on one knee, immediately when my knee hit the ground, my hand went to my pocket and I dug out the small black box made of Satin and I lifted it up towards her with a half smile as my eyes met hers. "Jennaveive, you're my lifemate. The one who completes me and makes me whole, you are gorgeous as a mermaid as you are in your human form. And without you I think I'll greet the dawn eagerly, you belong in my life and I want to be there for you every step of the way." Did I say that right? Sh.t, I forgot to say something didn't I? Oh well... I started opening the box slowly and smiled with the ring shown there proudly as it presented it's self to her in the small box. "Jennaveive Valtameri, will you marry me and become Mrs. Dubrinsky?" My voice was hopefully and strong, and I was glad it didn't break at the last part of that sentence, or else I would be slapping myself for the next decade for that mistake.

Siena Castro-Ramirez | [ No actions at the moment! ]

Dani Eastlake | I tighten up my bag for the trip just to untie it again and dump everything out, how could I forget something so important as an extra pair of socks and some more shorts. Maybe even a flannel shirt will do as well, and what about for sleep wear?? Maybe a little bit of my high school shorts and some Purdue shorts would do it? Oh and maybe I should grab the ones that my old friend Francesca got from Victoria Secret? Yeah those would work too, and I could just grab a few tank tops and be set in that department. Now looking at the pile of clothes, I took out my Purdue shorts and tossed them in the 'no-go' pile before shoving four tank tops, three pairs of cargo shorts, a v-neck and a couple regular shirts and three sleeping shorts into my back pack while grabbing some button up flannel shirts. Then I made sure to grab a tooth brush, tooth paste, deodorant and that was it. Because I'm pretty sure the closest thing we'll come to a bath would be a dip on a hot springs or lake, whichever we find first consider the acres that belong to the mansion is well enough to carry a bit of both in the securing of the trees. Tying the back up and throwing it over my shoulder, I left my room and went straight towards Trevor's room and knocked. That's when I just stayed there waiting with nothing but a green flannel shirt that was rolled up to my elbows with a white shirt under it and some cargo shorts on. And what completed the little look was some hiking boots that I bought myself for my last birthday considering I didn't spend it with my family. "Trevor!" I called out as I knocked again, "You ready for the trip?"

Alix Taken | [ Character not active till Jeremy, Mandie, Sammi, & Jason are in Huntington Beach! ]
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am

Hi everybody Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 am

Ello wolf girl Smile
Aye! It's Morgan Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:53 am

Aye it's Linz and Ryker Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:04 am

asdfghjkl; 

hi .-. 

idk what to do with my life.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am

What are you talking about, Rae? o.O
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am

I see what you did there, very clever Wink
Rolling Eyes Somebody's been rather happy today for some reason. How's it going?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next