House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+8
lilJVBM4evea
Britt-21
JackieS1995
L is for Lindsey
rae
Wolfsoul
-Wolf-Girl-
Scampi
12 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 am

We have a library? O.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 am

XD yes. Yes we do xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 am

I shook my head at Dayna as she apologised. "You're not the one who needs to say sorry, I am. I acted lazy and I acted like a jerk and it wont happen again, I swear. The next time you say to do something, no matter how tired and lazy I'm feeling, I'll get up and do it, I promise." I carefully sat up in bed with the tray on my lap beofre cutting the pancakes in half, pushing one half closer to Dayna on the plate. "We'll share the apology pancakes, since we both apologised, and then we'll kiss and make up afterwards." I told Dayna, smirking slightly before putting some fruit and chocolate sauce on my half of the pancakes. I realised then with a frown that Dayna only brought up one set of cutlery, so I quickly handed the knife and fork to her. "Ladies first."

O.o We have a library? I guess people can just make up random rooms though... It's probably just a small room with lots of fictional books, not like a big library or anything :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:42 am

Wolfgirl rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 am

Sure :3 need reposts though xD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 am

Dayna: I grinned, that had gone smoother than I had thought, he offered me the knife and fork, but I couldn't help but smirk. "Don't need 'em!" I said, tearing a bit of my pancake off, putting a bit of lemon juice and sugar on and eating it with my bare hands, it was kind of fun, to just rip it of, I was just too cool to use cutlery! "I'm so awesome that I don't need a knife or a fork!" I teased lightly, implying, in a way, that Matt wasn't awesome.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 am

I didn't say anything, just simply looked down at the ground and frowned, because Ryan did have some partial blame in this, no matter how much I didn't want to admit it. I did warn her that she could walk away from me, for the safety of her son and herself, but now Ryan had gotten herself hurt because she had stupidly chosen me over her family, and now I wasn't unsure if things could be undone simply by Ryan not being with me anymore, but I had to try. "It's- It's not too late to walk away, Ryan." It hurt so much to say it, but I knew I was doing the right thing. "You can still leave me, and then there's a possibility that that man wont harm you or Bentley. In fact, I'd recommend you leave me, because I don't want you or Bentley getting hurt..."

I raised an eyebrow at Dayna, then chuckled and shook my head. "If awesome is another word for weird, then yes, you're too 'awesome' for cutlery, and I have an 'awesome' fiance." I told Dayna, sticking out my tongue before starting to eat my half of the pancakes with the cutlery. "I'll make Kara-Jayne's breakfast when she wakes up, by the way, you can just sit back, relax and snuggle with Rascal." After making Dayna mad with my laziness yesterday, I was giving her a lazy day today while I did all the housework... And this was a big house... Oh boy, I was so going to have to hire someone to help out!

I tensed at mom's words. I was about to reply when Kodi came in and I nodded, forcing myself to wipe away my tears. "Yeah, I'm fine." That was a huge lie, I had to tell him the truth. Heaving a slight sigh, I touched Kodi's arm, sending the thought, 'She's my mom and she doesn't even remember me at all.' before grabbing Hope a blood bag from the fridge, pouring it into a cup before handing it to her, while she was distracted, I turned back to my mom. "I shouldn't even need to have looked after my baby sister -" There was bitter anger in my tone, nothing but bitter anger and sorrow. "You should've been here for her! You should've looked after her, but instead you abandoned her! I was 11 years old, just 11, and I had to look after a month old baby and a really depressed father who was starving himself to death because of you. I should've been playing outside with a whole bunch of friends, but I don't have any friends because I've been trying to look after the family you left behind!" I was yelling now, letting out the anger and hatred that I had felt for over a year now. I still wanted to slap her, but I couldn't slap a stranger, I wasn't that cruel. Once she started remembering me properly, I'd hit her so hard it would leave a mark on her cheek for weeks!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 am

The House Of Immortality Sebby_10
SEBASTIAN!!! X3

The House Of Immortality Sebby_12
Sebby, Kitty and a jealous Pluto XD

The House Of Immortality Yuya11
And just because I'm in love with Yuya and his Sebby-ness X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 am

sorry. ^_^ fell asleep. oops
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

Sam: "I can't remember the last time I went to a cafe. It's probably been a few years. Sure, let's go to the cafe." I opened the front door for her, allowing her to exit first and I followed like before. "Have you ever been there before, or was it just a place you've seen around?" Hopefully there wasn't any women there who worked at the cafe to hit on him, especially not today after what had just recently happened. Of course, thinking on what just happened, he was already trying to push himself into gettin better by being a bit more forward with actions but it's take some time. He had a little over a year though, so he had enough time.

Dilynn: Things were only going to get scarier? How was I supposed to survive the day then? "Alright, I'll just go through the instructions a bit and then I'll be ready to go, I hope." I led chocolate forward with a gentle touch of my heels to his sides and took a deep breath. Was it normal for people to be so nervous on horses? She pulled left on the reigns and tapped his side just like Brody had instructed her and guided him left. "How do I make him stop?" She called out to him as she looked down at chocolates brown coat. He really was a gorgeous horse, but it was natural for her not to trust animals bigger than her.

Collin: "Okay, okay. No shopping." How could I even think to deny her of what she wanted with that sort of face? "What do you want to do then?" I had stopped walking by now and gripped her hips in my hands again, pushing her back against the island in the kitchen. "I don't really mind, whatever your interested in so am I." Perhaps a bit more messing around with her was in order, and so I lifted one of my hands and touched her has as with my index finger. Sure, it was enjoyable, but knowing the way Finn worked, she'd make up for this excruciating power I have over her later. I smirked at the thought and brought my lips up, gently touching her chin.

Liam: I had to say, Dawson was gettin worse. Rubbing it in my face that being a human was better than what I was, and I hated it. He knew just how much I hated being his twin, and this wasn't any better. I already knew he was the better of the two of us but did he really have to keep going on about it? I had to get away from him, and that could Ono be achieved by going the one place he wouldn't ever look, the library. He hated books, and it'd be the last place he ever check for me. I walked into the room, shutting the door behind me quietly and then went between two shelves near the back. Of course, I hadnt expected for a young woman to come in but I couldn't say I was complaining. Although, she seemed to be in the Sam situation as I was with the way she flopped down on the couch. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just stood and walked to the couch, curious of what was wrong. "Hi... I'm Liam Tucker, I don't mean to bother you but sitting against a bookshelf isn't as comfortable I as I anticipated. Can I sit here?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

Was Joe trying to say that he wanted her to leave..? That he didnt want her around even after she had been through allnof this with him? After he lost his memory, and she took him back? After tonight? Does he really think she would leave now? Plus, what are the chances of that man leaving her and Bentley alone even if they separated? She shook her head. "I wont leave unless you want me to.." the words came out of her mouth before she was even finished thinking. Shit... she thought. Wrong move...

Kodi almost winced when Kiara began to raise her voice. He shook his head, which was kind of the only thing he could do at the moment. He then walked over to her again when she was finished. "Kiara... please. Comon..." he spoke softly.

She had expected Collin to protest as well, but shrugged it off and smiled. She was winning so far. Her smile grew wider when he closed the space between them once more. Goose bumps ran up her arms when she was pressed against the kitchen island. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Before he could react, she pulled back. "I think this is a better idea." She smirked and kissed him again. Running her fingers through his hair.

Morgan yawned and lifted her legs over the arm of the chair and hung her head back slightly, looking at the ceiling. When a voice came from in front of her, she jumped. Then laughed at herself. She hadn't expected anyone to be here either, usually she was the only one here when she did come down here. She smiled at him and nodded. "You didn't have to ask." She smiled. Although, if he hadn't said anything, she probably wouldn't have noticed him. The gauze on her arm was becoming itchy but she didn't scratch it for the bruises would have made her wince. "Im Morgan." She spoke again. "Its nice to meet you, Liam." She smiled.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 am

Collin: Or perhaps she wasnt into messing around anymore, since she passed right over the teasing straight into kissing me. I wasn't going to say anything though, I enjoyed it too much. I picked her up again and allowed her legs to wrap around my waist as I hoisted her onto the countertop of the island. Personally, I was much happier with this too. Shopping hadn't been something I really enjoyed since I was a child, but I already knew what I was getting her so it didn't matter. Actually, her present wasn't supposed to be ready until next month anyway so I was fine with it. Pulling my lips away from hers and drawing in a deep breath, I smiled. "Perhaps we should go to the media room or something, just in case somebody comes in here and all." Although I didn't feel like moving, it was just more logical to go someplace else.

Liam: I walked around the couch and sat down, offering her my hand. "Nice to meet you Morgan." Perhaps I was being too friendly, but she hadn't brought up lookin like Dawson yet so that meant she simply wasn't using me for Dawson yet, which was enough to convince me this was okay. I hated that, even back at home, girls seemed to be flocked around me because of two reasons. They liked Dawson or they thought I was Dawson. "I really hope you don't mind, I came here to get away from my brother." Why was her arm bandaged? Perhaps she had some sort of cut or bruising she didn't want to harm, but I was a curious young man so of course I'd probably just ask as soon as she answered my pending questions.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:18 am

She didn't want to tease him back now, this was supposed to be the time to catch up on what they've missed. And this is what she wanted, to have herself in his arms and spending time with him. She giggled lightly when he picked her up and placed her on the island. Her legs still wrapped around his wait when he pulled away. She shrugged slightly. "Yeah I guess. I mean, we are in the middle of the kitchen..." she laughed.

Morgan paused a second when he held out his hand to her. If she used her left arm, the pain would probably cause him to question her. So she used her right hand to shake his. Then drew her hand back and placed it in her lap. She chuckled slightly when he tried to make small talk with her. She smiled. "Ah, siblings. Someone has to bug ya, huh?" She laughed.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 am

Collin: "C'mon then Miss Finn. Let's continue this someplace else." I pressed another quick kiss to her lips before I slipped away from her legs and took her hand. "Either the media room or one of our rooms, nobody is bound to interrupt or be scarred forever in either of our rooms." I shrugged and helped her down to her feet before touching my finger to her collarbone tentatively.

Liam: "You have no idea what my brothers like, this is he only place I could hide from him. Being his twin, he thinks he owns me really. Have any siblings of your own?" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back into the couch, examining her face with a curious expression. It wasn't often I was able to talk to people. I mean, people hardly noticed me and so I barely socialized, and it affected how I grew up into a rather shy person.

Sorry, I'm eating dinner so they're kinda horrid :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 am

hey!
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:55 am

Hola Jackie Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:56 am

who are you?!
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am

Linz?.... I think?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 am

I meant how sorry
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 am

Oh, I thought so but I didn't want to be wrong *facepalm* I'm great, fantastic. How are you?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  JackieS1995 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:03 am

Im good! And you seem oh so fantastic!
JackieS1995
JackieS1995

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:10 am

Mandie Anderson; "I think pizza sounds great." She agreed with a smile. At that moment, a nurse walked into the room with the doctor, and Mandie blushed a bit, standing up from her boyfriend's lap. 'You're free to go now.' The doctor told her, handing her a slip of paper and a bag of medication. 'The paper explains when and how to take each medication. You should be feeling better in a week or so. If the symptoms persist or get worse, call the hospital and ask for me.' Mandie nodded and dropped the paper in the bag, looking towards the nurse who was holding her clothes from when she had first came. 'Here you are, dear. Go on and get changed, and I'll meet you out at the front desk with your release papers.' Mandie nodded and smiled, taking her clothes and going into the bathroom to change. She came out shortly after in a gray crewneck and black yoga pants. Sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, she slipped on her socks and ugg boots, and grabbed her bag of medication, stuffing it in her backpack her brother had brought her. Slipping it on her back, she walked over to Henry with a smile, "Im ready to get out of here." She took his hand in her's and pulled him up.

Zack Wilson; He shared a laugh with his friends at a table outside. Looking over at a tree a ways away, he saw red. Abby, most likely. No one else had hair as red as hers. Looking down a bit more, his face turned surprised. Rose was here? He looked back to his friends and told them that he would be right back. Setting down his sandwich, he got up from the table and walked over to the tree. "Rose?" he called out, making sure it was actually her.

Trent Anderson; "Just... don't kill them or anything? Please?" He pleaded, "Some of them are friends with my friends... And I don't like lying to people..." He looked down at his hands and frowned a little, "I can try to tell them that they shouldn't make fun of my girlfriend (they're together in the RP, right? if not, he said friend. ^_^) because it's not right." Some people were mean though, and they wouldn't listen. And he couldn't do anything about the girls gossiping, because they would just try and tell his about how he should talk to them instead of Abby. Which was ridiculous, but he couldn't help that the girls liked him. He wished it wasn't like that, but it was.

Landon West; Stopping his hand momentarily, he listened to Lilliana and nodded slowly, "Uh, sure. My apartment's just down the street, if you don't already have a place for whatever you need to show me." That came out strange and he sighed, "Im sorry. That sounded strange. But we can go to my apartment. It doesn't really have anything in it, but it's private... enough." He tilted his head slightly and raised an eyebrow, "Oh, and don't worry. i won't freak out. it takes a lot for me to get freaked out." Like standing at the altar alone for two hours. Thats enough to get terribly freaked out, panicked, and any other negative emotion you could ever possibly feel. "Anyways, are you ready to go?" He asked, tossing his empty coffee cup into the trash can a couple of feet away.

hello friends. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:18 am

Rose peeked out again, smiled seeing Zack "hey! Yeah, I kinda skipped but dragged my butt back here." she came out completely and walked over to him "hows lunch? other then me disturbing it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 am

Wolfsoul wrote:I tensed at mom's words. I was about to reply when Kodi came in and I nodded, forcing myself to wipe away my tears. "Yeah, I'm fine." That was a huge lie, I had to tell him the truth. Heaving a slight sigh, I touched Kodi's arm, sending the thought, 'She's my mom and she doesn't even remember me at all.' before grabbing Hope a blood bag from the fridge, pouring it into a cup before handing it to her, while she was distracted, I turned back to my mom. "I shouldn't even need to have looked after my baby sister -" There was bitter anger in my tone, nothing but bitter anger and sorrow. "You should've been here for her! You should've looked after her, but instead you abandoned her! I was 11 years old, just 11, and I had to look after a month old baby and a really depressed father who was starving himself to death because of you. I should've been playing outside with a whole bunch of friends, but I don't have any friends because I've been trying to look after the family you left behind!" I was yelling now, letting out the anger and hatred that I had felt for over a year now. I still wanted to slap her, but I couldn't slap a stranger, I wasn't that cruel. Once she started remembering me properly, I'd hit her so hard it would leave a mark on her cheek for weeks!

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Kodi almost winced when Kiara began to raise her voice. He shook his head, which was kind of the only thing he could do at the moment. He then walked over to her again when she was finished. "Kiara... please. Comon..." he spoke softly.

Lucy: I sigh at the girl, and look down. "You think that I would have just left behind a family with a small baby?" I keep my tone even, and try to keep it as soothing as I could. "What if, when your mother left it hadn't been for the reason that you thought it was for? What if something bad happened to her? Or to me? However you want to put it." I simply watch her for her reaction. Because it could be true, I don't know.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:25 am

Rae, want to continue with Annabel and Max?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next