House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 4 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

*Hears Joshua yelling and winces slightly before mumbling.* Dude, you p***ed off, and besides, cats always land on their feet.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 am

Joshua! Stop, please! I don't want a fight! *runs to get in front of him and kisses his lips, hoping that it might calm him a little bit* please stop.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:49 am

whats um..going on?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 am

but that doesn't mean that they know you're life mates! and she does like you dumbass! or she wouldn't go running and climbing with you!

Lucy: I smile over at him. I swing quickly until I have enough momentum to get up onto the branch that we had been hanging from. I reach my hand down towards him. "Come on, I'll help you up, I don't want you to hurt yourself." I smile at him. He was really nice to me, and I liked that, but the real test would be meeting Hope I think, she was still innocent enough so that she could almost scene a bad person. Not that I think Demitri is a bad person, but I still want Demitri to meet Kiara and Hope is this life mate thing is true. But we'd need to hold off on that for a while.

Jennaveive: As we kiss I start to laugh a little at him, he was making those cute noises again. Then I get a rash idea. I pull away from the kiss, but leave my forehead resting on his. "What was that thing that you were telling me about where we become bonded?" I know I love Klain, and I guess this would be like making things official. I wanted to be official with Klain as soon as possible! I slide my hands down a little and then under his shirt, resting them on either side of his waist.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:54 am

*stops but looks irritated.* If I ever see that- *sniffs the air.* You smell like him. *narrows gaze down to her and sighs.* I hate Jeremy Mandie, to be truthful I really don't want you around him.
Oh nothing Britt, Jeremy and Joshua are at a little disagreement and Mandie is trying to stop a fight from happening, the usual... now Mandie. Rejecting him would be good right about now!
*had gone back to the bed and is now just groaning into the pillows.*

Last edited by Evαy . on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 am

ah XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 am

*ignores Isolt and looks down at her shoes, furrowing her brow again and frowning slightly* he's my friend... he has no one there for him, and you know me, Joshua. I have to be there for him. if nothing is going to happen between us then why does it matter? why can't you trust me?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 am

Sam: "I suppose they can't be too disappointed, we're being much more responsible than most people. I'm as ready as I'm going to get." I shrugged and walked towards the front door, holding it open for her and following her inside. "Let's stick together, okay? I don't want to be caught alone in the aisle." Keeping my hand firmly in hers, I looked around at the signs above the aisles and  led her towards the pharmacy area. "Plus, I'm not really sure which to get. I mean, any brand works or is there something that particularly works the best? You probably have just as good of a guess as I do, actually." 

Dilynn: Rolling my eyes at his comment, I looked away from his eyes and shook my head. "No, I don't need a lift you overgrown cowboy. I need to be taller, you've got a seriously unfair advantage over me. I can't ever just surprise you with a kiss or anything. I can't even stand on my tip toes and kiss you. Shrink, or something." I placed my head on his chest and adjusted my arms around his torso, a bit like a hug instead of dancing. "I kinda love it too though. I mean, with you being so tall and me being so short, we're probably pretty odd looking as a couple, but it's fun sometimes. I don't know how to explain it." I shrugged and closed my eyes, nuzzling closer into his chest. 

Hey, maybe you should go join in, cause some real drama. *kicks Henry's arm while laying on the couch*
No, she doesn't need that sort of drama. With a overprotective husband, an innocent friend, and a pain ridden ex, things would be way too confusing and there's no reason for me to get in there *shoves her foot away and sits back into the couch*
Well, at least go and talk some sense into Joshua. Tell him what kind of woman he's got on his hands and try to convince him how in love she is with him. She obviously chose him over you anyhow and there's got to be a thousand reasons for that, love has to be one.
Your so kind. -_-
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 am

((Well how was I suppose to know that sportig activities were her form of pick-up line? -_-))

"Uhhh, I don't know about this..." Biting my lip a little, I tried swinging like Lucy and let go when I thought I had enough momentum. Unfortunately I didn't and went flyinginto another branch, knocking the wind right out of me. "It's a good thing you're special." I coughed before scrambling onto the branch. Judging the distance, I took a deep breath. "I'm gonna try and jump across, but you've gotta try and catch me, ok? Don't let me fall." Counting down in my head - 3 2 1 - I jumped towards Lucy, hoping that we made it and didn't fall to our possible deaths.

((*Hears Joshua and snarls, climbing back into his bedroom and then exiting it.* You can't just stop her from seeing her best friend, Joshua! That's just wrong! And so help me if you even try to stop Mandie from being around me, I'll punch you so hard you'll fall into a coma! O.O Jeremy's angry... *Hides under a table.* Who am I kidding? I'm not even safe here! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:08 am

*has been overhearing the situation and groans, thinking he has to get involved. walks out of his room and in the middle of the group* hey now, children. let's take it down a notch and not have this poor girl get in the middle of anything *grabs Mandie and pulls her close to him, holding onto her protectively*
o.o *steps back closer to max* please stop guys...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:09 am

It's not that I don't trust you Mandie... it's just.. *sighs and lifts her head up so she can look at him* I don't trust him around you. He's single and to me, I wouldn't mind my brother being around you because he only has eyes for Jennaveive. But Jeremy is a different story, I just don't want him near you. *rubs the back of his neck and closes his eyes.* Its hard enough with Henry's scent still lingering on you a little, I guess it's just my father's side of me talking. But still... I just dunno. *growls when he hears Jeremy* You shut up and stay out of my relationship you damn mongrel! I don't want to hear your damn voice again! I swear to god so help me I will tare your head from your damn body and shove it so far up you a** it wont be funny.
Yay! Its getting interesting! *Laughs* Your so messed up...
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 am

girls don't exercise with guys when they don't like them!

Lucy: I'm slightly nervous when I realize that Demitri wants to jump onto the branch. I hold out my hands in his direction so that I would have some chance of catching him. After his feet are on the branch I grab one of his hands with one of mine while placing my other hand on his waist. I make sure that he is steady on the tree and wait another moment before I take my hands back. I didn't want him to think I was all handsy.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 am

*Snarls and starts to strangle Joshua but stops himself.* You're lucky Mandie loves you, otherwise you'd be dead right now. *Tries to calm down for Mandie's sake but struggles and slams his fists into the nearby wall, letting his anger out on it.* Y'know, I've noticed Jer gets angry whenever someone tries to take someone away from him. He got angry at Tyler when he started dating Bex, he got angry at Dane when Giselle cheated with him, and he's angry now when Joshua's trying to take Mandie away from him :S Poor guy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 am

Jennaveive: As we kiss I start to laugh a little at him, he was making those cute noises again. Then I get a rash idea. I pull away from the kiss, but leave my forehead resting on his. "What was that thing that you were telling me about where we become bonded?" I know I love Klain, and I guess this would be like making things official. I wanted to be official with Klain as soon as possible! I slide my hands down a little and then under his shirt, resting them on either side of his waist.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:20 am

I want to go give him a huggle but I don't think it will help him calm down :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 am

hey, guys. lets just go our separate ways and cool off, Okay? Joshua, you better treat my sister right, and Jeremy , just... don't hurt anybody...
*looks down at the ground and rests her head against Max's chest*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:25 am

*Runs up behind Joshua and grabs him before he could do something.* Nice seeing you again Mandie! Erm, bye? *Turns around and slams his fist into Joshua's face.* It's better if I let him fight me instead.. *Grabs Joshua by the neck and slams him down before dragging him off towards the closest vacant room.*
*Growls and struggles out of Klain's grip before going for the other Carpathian and grabbing him by the arm, Joshua turned around and slammed Klain out towards the window. Letting him go so Klain's head hit the glass and body hit the wall.* You asshole! Why would you stop me from fighting?! Calm down.. *groans and gets up.* It let off some steam to throw me like that didn't it? Now at least I'm not Isolt.. she wanted to be the one to calm you down. But we all know she would've done something completely different.
Whatever. *Narrows eyes and walks past Klain and out the window, one moment he was himself, the next he had wings and he was gone.*
Stubborn as- *stops and takes deep breaths. Walking out of the room and shutting the door gently.* It's all good now! *gives a thumbs up to Mandie and the others.* Although, when he threw me against the wall by my arm. He dislocated my shoulder and I got some glass in my head. But it's all coool like a box of fruit loops, wait did that make since? Maybe I should stop babbling, someone want to go check on Joshu- wait yeah, me, I will! Anywho.. umm.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:30 am

Heres your moment to shine Henry boy, they've calmed down a bit and you can say what you've got to say
I think I'll wait a bit longer, try and get her alone and then apologize. That'd be a lot better.
Your so boring. Just go and do it already. Be a man, handle your shiz
Nah, it's not a good time. *Stands and walks up the stairs to his room*
Grouch Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:33 am

Sad are you okay Klain? *walks over to him and wraps her arms around him briefly, then pulls away* Why'd you do that?! you could have been hurt badly! *Reaches for his head and carefully pulls out the pieces of glass throwing them on the ground*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

*eyes widen a bit and gets a questioning look in her face* um...
*runs hand up and down Mandie's arm* I'm not gonna ask. I'm not gonna ask.
is Joshua okay? :/
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:36 am

((*Continues beating up the wall for a second and then turns around.* You know what? He wins! Because I can't deal with this s***! My life's already too f***ed up to deal with and this is just making it worse! Congratulations Mandie, you have a wonderful husband, I just hope you enjoy a life on the leash with no friends!!! *Storms downstairs and walks out of the mansion, trying not to cry in the process.* O.O...))

"I have no clue. Honestly, I only know that protection's affective against pregnancies, that's it." Locating the aisle we walked down it and stopped at the protection, my eyes widening as I read some of the labels of the different types of protection and what exactly they were useful for. Oh gosh, I wanted to abandon Sam so badly right now but I coudldn't! Damn it! "Just, uhh, get whatever you want." I mumbled, blushing slightly.

((I didn't know that!))

"Thank you." I smiled slightly as I took a moment to calm from the adrenaline pumping around in my body. "Well, that wasn't too bad, I guess, despite the little slip-up." Shrugging slightly, I turned to Lucy, my smile growing bigger. "If you ever want to jump into my arms, feel free to do so." I chuckled before I turned slightly more seriously, brushing the back of my hand against her cheek. "I know I asked last night, but what do you think of me, Lucy? I just want to make sure I heard right last night while I was half asleep." My hand returned to my pocket as I waited for an answer, looking down at my feet.

"I guess, but it'd still probably be best if I shrunk. I'll get to work on a size-adjusting shrink-ray when we head home." I chuckled and kissed the top of Dilynn's head, still dancing with her a little though we were pretty much turning in really slow circles. "Seriously though, the height difference annoys me. I like the fact that you're short and cute, but bending down to kiss you all the time hurts my back a little." Boy I sounded old saying that! "You need to be put in a stretch or something, Darlin'."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 am

*Finally sticks her head out the door.* Did someone just die? Cause I heard banging next door and a little bit of yelling.. or well a lot.. oh shiz, you guys look like your puppy just died. o.o *Looks around and notices Joshua and Jeremy are gone.* Is Jeremy going to be alright?
*Glares at Siena.* Don't be an idiot Nena. Of course he isn't.
*Looks at Jennaveive thankfully then at Mandie.* He's... I really don't know. The only person he's ever been close to beside for you was our mother. Raven might know, though I doubt she'd come. Joshua's a mystery on it's own Mandie. *Frowns and grips Jennaveive's hand.* Although, he did shift and he kind of tore his clothes in the process, so he'll be back for clothes. Or he might just steal some, who knows. But he'll be back, whether he'll be fine. *shrugs* No clue.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

*eyes widen as Jeremy walks off, and they begin to fill with tears as Klain explains. she can no longer hold it in, and turns around in Max's arms to cry into his chest, because he's the only one left that's there for her*
*sighs and looks down at Mandie, rubbing her back soothingly*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:58 am

*Feels a little responsible and sighs, rubbing the back of his neck and looking to Jennaveive.* Someone needs to go calm Jeremy down and someone needs to go track Joshua down. *Says it loudly so someone could actually do it.*
I'm not doing either. I like both of those men, but sometimes, they just need to sort it out themselves.. *walks down stairs.* I'm going to go watch TV, Siena you coming?
Nah, I kind of want to help out with these guys if its cool? Mhm. *Leaves.*
So who's running after who? *gives a nervous small smile and looks from Mandie to Josh and then everyone else.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:19 am

*sniffles and wipes her eyes, making sure not to smudge her make-up* I'm going to find Joshua... we need to talk.
*looks at Mandie with a raised eyebrow* are you sure that's a g-
*cuts off max* I'm. going. to. find. him. *breaks free from Max's arms and walks off to find joshua*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next