House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 3 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am

Good, I'm glad someone agrees. So unless Jeremy does make a move, we'll have to stop Joshua from attacking.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am

:/ no... i should probably go... *grabs a hold of Jer's forearm and pulls him toward the door* and hey, don't worry her. I'll always be here. Smile as long as Joshua doesn't flip out... *kisses his cheek in a friendly way and ruffles his hair* see ya around! *walks out of his room and over to Siena and Isolt* any reason as to why Joshua was watching me?
i dunno... maybe? it would make sense... i think... :S
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

He doesn't trust Jeremy around you is all. *shrugs with a bored expression.* *crosses arm over chest.* Any reason why you guys were in MY room!? *frowns.*

*Glares through the window and jumps out of the tree.* Klain you and Demetri will not be stopping anyone >.< If he makes a move on Mandie he's deaddddddd. Period.

*doesn't reply to Joshua.* Yeah, I can help out with that. I think Joshua's a little jealous in the head right now, so we gotta watch out for him. ;D
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:02 am

*Mumbles,* Oh he's gonna flip alright -_- *Opens the window.* Here kitty kitty! Gone all protective over Mandie again, little kitty? Well lay off! Just leave her alone for a split second, for crying out loud -_- You're like a goddamn stalker. Mhmm. :/ So she's the reason why I'm messed up. Great -_-

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:03 am

hi! what's up? does someone want to rp?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:04 am

*Glares up at the window.* Wait until I get inside pretty boy, I'm going to mess up your face so bad! *Runs towards the tree and climbs up, heading towards the window.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:05 am

I wanna roleplay .-. just repost and I gots the rest. (; Since when do you reply for me Lai? Since forever.. duh. Whatever.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:06 am

Evαy . wrote:Klain)
When she came out in the white dress, his eyes roamed up and down her body appreciatively. I am not going to rip this dress... he muttered in his mind repeatedly, his hands wrapping around her waist as she sat down in his lap comfortably. "Jennaveive, this dress... mm." he mumbled as her soft lips pressed against his neck and he pulled her against him tighter as she sat on his lap. Tonight’s gonna be fun.. He decided with a wide grin, his eyes closing as he moaned softly from the feeling of her lips.
Jennaveive: I pull away from the kisses, just enough so I can giggle slightly and wrap my arms around his neck. I loved all of the noises he made when I kissed him. It made him seem even more adorable than he already was! I rest my forehead against his and smile for a moment before I start to kiss his lips gently. I lean my weight forward so that it forces to fall back onto the bed gently. I move my arms from his neck to my right side and slide the zipper down to my hips letting a small amount of gold lace overlaying red fabric to peek out the side at both my chest and at the very bottom of the opened zipper. "Are you ready for your real surprise?" I wink at him and start to kiss his neck again. He seemed to really like that before, and on top of that, it was funny!

there you go Klain! have a blast Wink

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 am

:/ why doesn't he trust Jeremy? it's not like he'll do anything. *trying to avoid Siena's question*
Sorry Abs... *kisses her cheek* you're not messed up though. i think you're quite alright. Smile
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:07 am

Mhmm -_- *Spots LilJVBM.* Where's Lucy? I'll rp! *Rolls eyes and shuts the window.*

"Maybe tomorrow? I don't mind when we go, though, as long as we do go because I need all the help I can get if climbing trees is gonna become a common thing for us to do." I shrugged slightly before thinking. "Maybe the day after tomorrow, instead, tomorrow we can just have a lazy day, spending time together, talking, stuff like that."
((Gah! Demitri! Why do you always kill me?! DX Why can't you just make a move ,you stupid Carpathian?! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:08 am

Only when I'm around you. You keep me calm.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 am

Brb, sneaking onto laptop!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

Watch it on +1!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Maybe tomorrow? I don't mind when we go, though, as long as we do go because I need all the help I can get if climbing trees is gonna become a common thing for us to do." I shrugged slightly before thinking. "Maybe the day after tomorrow, instead, tomorrow we can just have a lazy day, spending time together, talking, stuff like that."
((Gah! Demitri! Why do you always kill me?! DX Why can't you just make a move ,you stupid Carpathian?! DX))
Lucy: “You’re fine at it! You just need to get a little more coordinated is all!” I lean back against the trunk of the tree again, causing Demitri and I to be a little farther apart. Then I pull up my legs and stand up carefully. “Just follow me…” I reach up and hop ever so slightly so I can reach the next branch up, and I wait for Demitri.

lol! if you don't make a move, someone else might! ;P

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:13 am

cool. Smile I'm happy i can do that for you. *kisses her lips*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 am

*Sits on the outside of the window and stares into the room.* He's getting creepy now.. .-. I wonder what Trent would say if he saw his father right now. ;P

*glares at Siena to shush, looks back at Mandie* It's probably due to how close you two are, considering you and Joshua don't share a whole with each other. He's afraid you'll leave him. *wears a bored expression.* Yes, I know. 'But I'd never leave him.' He knows this, but he can't help but think this might happen, and you getting drunk and being with other men in rooms with closed doors isn't helping. *Grins.* I say you should reject him Mandie, you're human, you won't be able to feel the horrible effect of rejection. And you'd be able to be free to live your life without that man pulling you down. *Turns around and walks into her room, shutting the door.* Damn Mandie and Jeremy's scent is everywhere... *goes and opens window*

Klain | I couldn't help but let another moan release it's self when her plump delicate lips touched against my skin, I also didn't fail to notice how my skin was heating up from her touch. It was an amazing feeling, and the thought of the 'real' surprise only excited me even further. Biting down on my lower lip, I nodded and closed my eyes as my hands gripped her waist, and my fingers tightened as I spoke out loud my reply considering she probably couldn't see me nod. "Of course I'm ready for the real surprise baby!" I really couldn't help it, ya know? That excited tone in my voice along with the lust that lined around it, I wanted her badly. And right now, all she was doing was teasing me. Strangely, I liked it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:18 am

I am not stupid abby!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am

*furrows brow and looks down at her shoes* are you saying i should reject Joshua? the one i love and care about and am married to? or Jeremy, the guy who's basically my best friend ever since mine and giselle's friendship was ruined...?
I'm sure Trent would be freaked out. XD what is Joshua doing anyways?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:27 am

not to self: Klain likes to be teased for some reason! Very Happy

Jennaveive: I quickly pull away and place a couple of fingers over his mouth. "Shhh... We have neighbors. I don't want them to think we hump like rabbits or anything!" I laugh a little and slide off the dress kind of slowly. I smirk and kiss Klain again gently. "Told you this was the better part." I smirk for a moment before I start to kiss him again, while I rest my hands lightly on his chest.

the other thing from Victoria's secret...:

maybe Joshua is trying to spy on Mandie!! :O

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:34 am

((I can't! It's past my bedtime! DX I'm recording it though. *Narrows eyes.* They wouldn't dare make a move on my lifemate! Just because I'm giving Lucy the chance to develop feelings before I declare us a couple, doesn't mean anyone has the right to flirt with her! *Ignores Rosie and kisses Trent back.* *Has a staring contest with the cat-Joshua, then opens the window and quickly pushes him off of the window sill. Before closing the window again.*))

Ok, maybe moving closer wasn't a good idea. It was obviously clear that Lucy needed space and more time to think, but we were lifemates, it was inevitable that we were going to get together. Shouldn't she have a crush on me by now or something? Heaving a sigh, I copied Lucy, getting up and jumping to catch the next branch. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind thismorning, but I suppose it was better than nothing, even if we had made hardly any progress at all...

And Jennaveive, the phrase is f*** like bunnies, isn't it Britt? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 am

Oh ya know, he's doing a normal thing. ^,^ Shape shifted into a cat, sitting outside Jeremy's window and starring at him. ^.^ Normal stuff.
Yes. I'm saying you should reject Joshua. He's a strong Carpathian so he won't lose himself easily to the darkness. It'd be easier on your life if you do this, it'd give you a chance to explore more and plus, you are human. You deserve something more then what Joshua can offer you. Which right now is just him, considering he isn't allowed anywhere else but here and his home. *Looks at Siena's room door and rolls her eyes.* Impatient child, what are you doing?
Did Isolt just use telepathy!? SOOO COOl! *Looks out the window at the backyard, then turns around and jumps onto the bed with a comfy sigh.* I'm sleeping... *Decides to get up and mess around with her closet.*

*Falls off window and shifts before hitting the ground. Glares up at the window and grinds teeth together before going through the front door and straight up the stairs for Jeremy's room.* This asshole is going down.

Note to self: Don't hump like a rabbit! XD Yuckk Lai!!!

Klain | Biting down on my lip again, I couldn't help but let my eyes widen as the dress came completely off her body. It was in slow movements and it slipped down from her curvy form, at first I thought it was going to take forever to see the whole thing. But moving my eyes down slowly and taking in every inch of her lingerie made me happy, yep really happy, so happy that at that moment, humping like some rabbits didn't really matter to me. Letting out a low whistle of appreciation, I grabbed her hips to pull her down against me and lean back more on the bed. My fingers loosely roaming up and down her sides while my lips moved against hers in a slow passionate kiss.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:41 am

*confused look on her face, looks down at her shoes and frowns a bit* i don't wanna do that... it would be hard on Trent, Henry would hate me and tell me 'I told you so', and i don't think i would be happy... *looks over as Joshua angrily walks through the room and sigh, running after him and grabbing his hand* baby, calm down please. what's wrong?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 am

*Sighs, knowing that Joshua was probably gonna come up here and start a fight. He mumbles to himself,* Well, I don't want any stuff to break... It's spidey time for me. *Opens the window again and climbs out onto the wall, digging his fingers into the bricks and climbing up the wall onto the roof.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 am

That FRIEND of yours pushed me off a tree! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! *growls and still walks towards Jeremy's door. Not pulling his hand away from Mandie either.*
You should reject him!! *Yells after Mandie and looks again at Siena's door. Shrugs and follows after the Carpathian and Human.* This should be fun to watch.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

IM gonna get her one day Good luck with that little kitty XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content