House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 5 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

Good luck to you! *Watches Mandie leave and looks at Max.* She'll be okay..
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

I dunno... I'm worried. :/ she really loves him, but he's been so protective over her... and angry towards Jeremy. I'm scared that he'll do something in front of her that will just scar her.... she's been through a lot. she doesn't need this too...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:41 am

But she is strong isn't she? Have a little faith in her... considering their lifemates, Joshua won't even be able to harm her. With his words yes, but physically no. Although... *stops and sighs sadly.* I think he's just got it in his mind that Mandie will reject him and go with Jeremy and take Trent away, I know he was listening when Isolt was talking to Mandie. *Looks at him.* Hopefully they get back in one piece, as in together, and not just Mandie.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:50 am

she would never do that... she loves him too much, and she wouldn't want to take Trent away from his father. after all, she did go back to him because she wanted them to all be a family again... *sighs* i don't know what she wants less; for Jeremy to leave or to reject Joshua she doesn't want either, but it's beginning to look like she's gonna have to choose one... :/
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

bored ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Sam: What kind I wanted? That's like asking me what clothing I'm going to wear tomorrow. I hadn't even thought of anything and I wouldn't like to think of anything like that actually. "Don't they have like, an original or something? I mean, something that's not all fancy or super weird. I don't want generic, because that'll probably break. I've heard about that before." How awkward is this conversation going to get? I let out a groan and just grabbed a box in front of me, ignoring the label and kept on walking down the aisle towards where the pills were. "Okay, now you show me which pregnancy pills I'm supposed to get. Your the expert on that."

Dilynn: "How about we meet in the middle? I'll go ahead and get stretched and you get to work on the shrink ray. Then we can be the same height and your back won't go out before your thirty." I giggled softly into his chest and shook my head. "Maybe I just need to start wearing heels. I don't particularly like them, but if it gets me six inches taller then I suppose I can deal with it." Those evil contraptions, I'd be lucky not to break something in heels honestly. When was the last time I had worn heels? Probably never, not that I can remember. They'd never been mandatory in the orphanage and I'd never found a reason to wear them anyway. Shaking myself from my thoughts, I noticed the song was over and pulled away from Brody. "Let's go get some food, and then we can go on home. Perhaps go against your moms rules and do some minor 'canoodling'?" I smiled and took one of his hands, looking towards the door to make sure our way was clear and none of his friends were present.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey, just watch. Joshua's probably just going a little on the darkness and can't think straight. He might be able to stand Jeremy one day and Mandie could have both of them in her life, but I dunno. I feel bad for both of them, Joshua because of what he is and what it does to him, and Mandie for having to be stuck with him. Although she loves him, it has to be tough sometimes because of his overprotective nature.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 pm

*nods in agreement* yeah, but it's better to be overprotective than a cheater... but I dunno... it's effecting her friends now, and that's not good. *shrugs and stuffs his hands in his pockets* it's not my life though, so...
*comes back inside and sits on the couch, pulling a pillow into her lap, and staring down at the ground*
find Joshua?
*mumbles* no.
oh... okay. :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:41 pm

bleep?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:03 pm

You wanna rp Britt and Mandie? :3

*Comes back inside and sighs, staying next to the door and closing his eyes.*
Talk to Joshua. Have you ever had a real conversation with your brother-in-law before?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 pm

yeeess
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Start off on a new thing!?(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:11 pm

*looks over at Joshua as he walks back in, covering the bottom half of her face with the pillow. sinks deeper into the couch and turns back forward*
No, not exactly... i never really see him. *shrugs and leans back against the wall* why?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 pm

yushie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Alrighty!

I'm just thinking... wouldn't it be more umm, sensible... to meet your sister's husband? At least have a conversation with him to make sure that he's right for her? I mean, I did that for all of my brothers without them even knowing. *grins and gives a light shrug.*
*Spots Mandie and frowns with a guilty expression and walks towards her.* Mandie?

Lukis | I slipped out of my room trying to pull on my shirt but ended up splitting it through the middle and leaving it in the hallway, right now, shirtless or not. I was going to go and check on Lissa, but my pants were getting on my nerves so I forced myself to turn around, walk into my bedroom and swap out my jeans for a pair of green, white, and black basketball shorts. Going out through my bedroom door a second time, I made sure I had everything before high tailing it towards Lissa's room. Although, I did consider using some of my new found powers. But I didn't want to freak her out.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:41 pm

*still staring ahead, says softly* yeah?
i know... i had a conversation with him at their wedding, but that was a long time ago... all i remember is when I found out she was pregnant, i wanted to beat him up. *chuckles* but i thought that wouldn't be clever, considering they had just gotten married.... now that i think about it... i haven't really talked with him since Mandie first took an interest in him. sheesh...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Lissa was sleeping. She had been dealing with Lukis lately with his hyper moments so she was tired. Since it was so hot, she was only in a spegetti tank-top and her underwear. The blanket only covered her feet and a bit of her legs as she hugged her pillow in her sleep. sure, she missed sleeping with lukis, but she had her own room too.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I just realized I said Mandie instead of Rae earlier Surprised Lol!

I'm sorry. I don't care if you hang out with Jeremy, and I don't hate the guy. *Stays standing near the couch.* I'm just jealous and insecure.
Yeah beating up your new brother-in-law doesn't sound very brotherly ahaha, but yeah you should know him a lot better by now... Razz

Lukis | Not even bothering with formal things like knocking, I walk straight in and shut the door right behind me. My eyes roamed around the room for a moment before they inched towards Lissa and then my gaze stopped and I froze, a light blush warmed over my cheeks. She was half naked on the bed and here I was just staring and walking into her room like a creep, Dang I'm such a creep! Turning around quickly I inched towards her dresser and started rummaging through till I found some shorts. But looking at them they looked like booty shorts, so I dropped em back in the drawer and turned around. Releasing a long drawn out sigh, my feet brought me to her bed and I lightly reached out and shook her shoulders. A little part of me wanted to climb into bed and pull her into my arms till she woke up on her own, Maybe I should've done that...
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Lissa groaned as she was being slightly shooken. She rolled over on her other side "5 more minutes..." she said as she slept "ppllleeeaaaseee???" soon enough, she fell right back to sleep. Lukis did run her down to E. She was no longer on F. Just empty outta enegry. The hand was strong so it had to be Lukis. Her brain really didnt register who it was though.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:04 pm

we're similar, mostly because Mandie is a 2.0 version of me, sooo. Razz
*moves the pillow over to the couch beside her and pulls her knees up to her chest* thanks... i don't know why you would be jealous or insecure though. you should know that Jeremy and i are just friends... *looks down at her hands in her lap* Jeremy doesn't want to hang out with me anymore because he doesn't want to deal with you... I think you owe him am apology.
yeahhh, i should, but i have more important things to worry about. Razz you know, when you have a kid that thinks that your ex's fiancé is her real dad, it's kind of a problem, but... *sigh* i have no control over that and I'm going to stop talking about my problems and go get a beer.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Lukis | I raised an eyebrow at her reluctance to get up, Then I'll get down. Once I processed what I just told myself in my head. A burst of laughter almost exploded from my chest, it was hilarious how easily my thoughts could turn even the slightest dirty. Usually I didn't notice it though, so it was kind of weird realizing I even had dirty thoughts. Looking back at Lissa, I couldn't help but let my eye's travel over her body and soft curves of her hips and legs. Shifting around to the other side of the bed, I climbed in and gently placed one arm under her and curled her into my chest while I lay on my side and looked down at her. She really is beautiful, hmmm kind of like mom. Except she's not deadly beautiful!

How come a lot of guys I've met seem to think drinking helps it all? Aha, just don't drink to much... it leads to mistakes apparently. *frowns a little.*
I know. *looks towards the door, then Mandie and then the stairs.* Don't push your luck with her, give her space. *could hear the warning in Klain's voice so he looked back at Mandie and looked back at the stairs.* I'll be in my old room, tell me when he gets back. *goes and walks up the stairs to his old room.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:14 pm

*grabs up the pillow again and holds it close to her chest*
de-stresses. and I think you can agree with me that after the... events of today, i could really use a de-stressor. *waves* see ya around, i guess. *walks off and gets stopped by Mandie* what?
what are you doing?
getting a drink...
can i have one with you? :/
of course. *puts an arm around Mandie's shoulders and leads her into the kitchen, grabbing drinks for the both of them, which was just the start*
can we RP eve? only if you want to. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Lissa felt something warm against her back and she snuggled back into him. HIs arms were so warm..so strong.. she then started to relize who it was, which made her smile in her sleep. She let go of the pillow and turned over, her face buried in his chest. Her hands lightly placed on his bare skin. He was shirtless? Well that was new.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Yea of course! (: Where do you want to start off at?

*Waves back.* Bye.

Lukis | I bit down on my lower lip and smile softly as she turned around in my arms, it only caused me to hold her tighter so that her skin touched mines. A soft warmth spread through me from the feeling of her skin and I sight in content, then not being able to control myself. I brought my lips down to her forehead and dragged them across her forehead and down the side of her face to land a kiss on her cheek bone before resting my chin on top of her head.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

uhhhhmmm, i think last time Joshua was gonna take Mandie out to spend the day together. dunno where we left off with that, but yeah, we can start off with them arriving wherever he was gonna take her? :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next