House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 2 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 am

hey, don't worry about it. some day you'll find a cute little American girl that'll love you for your sexy accent and wanna actually get to know your kids and make an effort toget them to like her, since it seems that they don't like any girl you're with - sorry about that by the way. but don't worry. you'll find someone. Smile *ruffles his hair and laughs* and why you do find that girl, i can wipe away a fake tear and be like 'My little Jer Jer's growing up! :')'
oh... thanks then. ^_^
*smiles a bit* that's cute. Smile why haven't they gotten together yet? isn't it almost instantaneous when you're thirteen and find out someone has a crush on you to be boyfriend/girlfriend?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 am

*Smiles a little, then grimaces.* Yeah, I can see why the kids don't like me being with any girl. And... I don't know, it's just that with both Giselle and Jenna, I thought I had found the girl that's gonna be with me forever, but neither were :/ How do you know when you've really found the one that's gonna be with you forever? And not in a lifemate-y way, in a normal person way? Because Zack's too stupid to realise she's all over him and she's too stupid to tell him that she has a crush on him. People are just stupid -_- Except for for me and Trenty :3 *Kisses Trent's cheek again and then whispers in his ear,* I'm bored, help me escape my mom! So much talent on Britains Got Talent tonight DX I have my favourites but with all the competition, I don't know wheter they'll get through or not! DX

Rae rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:45 am

Hiii guys and alright I won't tell Joshua ^.^ Tell me what? Nothing... Yeah whatever.. So Siena guess who's coming to see you soon! Very Happy The ice cream man? I wish... .-. But no. Omar's kid Dante is coming Razz The Puerto Rican and French one? Yes ma'am Razz Yay. You don't seem excited...? Welll 1. I don't know why he's coming. 2. I barely know the guy. 3. Omar wasn't my favorite brother... Awww you want Javier? Hell to the no. Than be kind for when he comes, because Dante has issues he needs to sort out and he might be an immortal. That you will find out. *crosses fingers* Vampire immortal!? *grins wide* No. Something else. Damn.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 am

Can I tell Joshua? Pleeeaaase??? >:3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:50 am

Be my guest! ^.^ I'm getting the feeling that I'm not going to like this one bit. -.-
Don't worry! I got your back. ;]
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:53 am

Probably not. Jeremy and Mandie are hanging out in his room ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:54 am

.-. I don't think I heard you right... can you say that again?!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 am

Jeremy and Mandie are hanging out in Jeremy's room. *Shrug.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 am

normal person way? lemme see... Umm... you always want to be with them, you get this tingly feeling when you kiss them or touch them, like there's a literal spark or something. *begins smiling as she thinks of joshua* you don't mind all of their little flaws, even if they're terrible or annoying. they begin to become your life, basically. I dunno.. that's just what i feel with Joshua... I can tell him anything and i know he won't judge me. i just love him... *grins* i don't know. you're gonna feel it some day, and you'll know. it's slightly different for everyone.
*looks over at his dad* umm, Giselle? my dad wants to talk to Abby too, so, can we go?
sure sweetie, i should get back to work anyways. Smile see you sweets. *kisses Abby's forehead and walks off*
*waves goodbye to Giselle and turns to abby*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 am

*glares and sits on couch thinking about this.* And what are they doing in his room?
I'm just gonna... go up the stairs.. and go to Joshua's room.. and grab something... *runs up.*
Joshua calm down >.< Nothings happening. (: And Siena, stay out of Josh's room -.-
It's like handling children, no wonder I don't get involved in the daily lives of humans and immortal children these days. -.- Everyones a child to you, your so damn old. -.- And we'll keep it that way too.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:08 am

But I've already felt that way before. *Rolls onto his stomach and groans into his pillow.* I felt that way about Giselle and then she cheated on me and that feeling went away DX I hate my life DX Everything went downhill when I started dating her DX *Wipes the kiss off of her forehead, then huggles Trent to death.* Thank you thank you thank you! I was dying! DX *Shrugs.* I dunno know what they're doing up there.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:14 am

*growls* I have half the mind to go up there and barge in, but considering me and Mandie are fully together... I don't feel her doing anything with him so I trust them together... for now. *gets up.* I'm gonna go run this steam off. *leaves* I actually wanted to see Joshua shift Razz Oh poo. -.-
Bacccckkkk! *slides down the stairs and lands on feet with a grin, holding a bottle of something.* And no. This is not Alcohol, it's Joshua's special blood! ^.^ Hehehe.. Joshua doesn't have special blood? *rolls eyes.* No HIS HIS blood, it's like a mixture of something with blood... ya know what? Don't question me. >.< I know what I'm doing, now where'd Joshie go?

Last edited by Evαy . on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 am

Omg! Watching BGT on plus 1 and attracton is on after the break!! Omg I can't wait!!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 am

They were amazing, Scampi X3 And I wanted to see Joshua freak out DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:21 am

:/ a cheater isn't worth your time, and I'm sure you'll find someone else someday. unless Giselle really was the one you're meant to spend your life with. then you'll figure it out and it'll work. but since that's highly doubtful, either you find that again, or you live the rest of your life as a single pringle. Razz
welcome. ^_^ your mom's kind of weird...
hahahahahahahaha. XD oh Joshy.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:24 am

Oh he'll blow. ^.^ I bet right now, he's actually just sitting around in a tree outside, shifted like some damn cat or something. And just waiting for Jeremy to make a move on Mandie. >:3 Stop trying to get peoples hopes up of a fight. It wouldn't be a real fight though, it'd be like a uh... cat fight... yeah. Cat fight!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 am

Gee, thanks, I'm gonna be a single pringle forever DX I think that's worse then dying in my 90s like humans DX Yeah, she is :/ I mean, one minute she's really mean and the next she's all like 'Hey sweets! How're you?'! Ugh! I don't even like that nickname! DX *Buroes her head in Trent's chest.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 am

I'm a bit let down by it actually, it wasn't as good as the first one :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:31 am

It's still cool though Smile And yeah, a fight would be awesome! Trust me, it really wouldn't be awesome. Jeremy would end up dying if he 'made a move' on a Carpathian's lifemate.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:33 am

It would be cool! Then when he's dead, I can have his shirt. :3 This is actually a good plan... but for a some reason, I think if he died I wouldn't want his shirt anymore. -.- True Demitri, the carpathian male would go ape sh*t and see red. Razz He wouldn't stop till Jeremy is dead. ^.^"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:37 am

dont worry jer, you'll be fine. you have Jason and i to get you through the single life. Razz i would say dayna too, but she seems busy with life. :/ and your new friend Siena, though you don't seem too fond of her...? oh well, you have Jason and i. that should be good enough. ^_^
:/ sorry Abby... my mom calls me some nicknames i don't like sometimes too and it gets really annoying. but your mom seems kind of... bipolar or something...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:41 am

Heehee Ashleigh and Pudsy! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 am

Yeah, Jeremy stole back his shirt and hid it from you, Siena XD Yeah... Perhaps Joshua does need to trust his girlfriend a bit more though :/ I was fond of her, very fond, until I found out she got angry easily -_- *Sighs.* I dunno, it seems like all my friends and family are moving on nowadays :/ Leaving little ol' Jer behind. And in 80 years I really willbe left behind 'cause everyone will be dead :/ 'Cept for Zack and Abby who will have their own families. *Feels as if he's being watched and tenses, getting up and moving towards the window. He narrows his eyes when he sees the cat staring at the window.* Can I punch him now? Seriously? Maybe that's where I get my mental issues from -_- It'd make sense, I mean, mental issues can be genetic, right?

Oh s***! I'm missing the results! DX I'll watch it later or tomorrow or something DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:53 am

They were in my room... Don't get angry. .-. I'm not angry. *narrows eyes.*
*grabs Siena's hand.* Come on... *drags her towards Siena's room.* I can't believe they went through my room, it even smells like them! *frowns.* *Rolls eyes.* Siena your so up and down sometimes. I have family issues. >.< Leave me alone. This has nothing to do with family ;p Whatever, it's issues that I don't speak of. So bleh! *sticks tongue out.* Immatureeeeee! It's not like you aren't!!!!

I'm in total agreement with you Demitri! Klain you weren't even mentioned at all, stop popping up out of places. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am

Lol Siena XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down