House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:12 pm

damn! -_- I must've not changed that one out... I'm still not used to this lol

fixed it! Razz night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 pm

lol night
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 pm

stressin bc i just got the music for the barbershop audition and it's kind of difficult. and idk what song im doing for the choir final and its on wednesday. i picked three songs to choose from.

1. Fix you - coldplay
2. beautiful goodbye - maroon 5
3. treacherous - taylor swift

idk which one im gonna do, but im gonna take a shower and see which one i know better/sound better singing. i'll reply after my shower, if there's anything for me to reply to.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

I don't wanna go to school :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:14 pm

I feel u on that. :/

in other news, i picked fix you. Smile trent's kinda happy, lol.
^_^ i like that song.

okay, now i'll get to replying. do you have any reposts for me, scampi?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 pm

No, I still have to rely! DX I promise I'll do it sometime Smile

And you only have 2 weeeks left though don't you?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm

okay, that's fine. Smile

and yeah. three and a half days this week left, and three and a half next week, but i have finals on tuesday and wednesday next week, and a choir final on wednesday this week. DX stressful. and barbershop auditions are monday, and ughhhhh. i know i wont get in and im doing it for the experience, but im still nervous as hell.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Just try your best Smile I'm doing my gcse exams so I'm guessing that and finals are similar, since we're a similar age Smile anyway I'm gonna start getting ready Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Tiffany Minker; She smiled and nodded slowly, "Well, then let's see how this goes...." She flipped to a random page in the menu and shut her eyes tight, pointing to a random item. She re-opened her eyes and followed her finger down to 'Spinach and cheese ravioli with mushroom stuffed chicken'. Interesting combo, but it would give Henry some options, just in case he didn't like one thing. "So, it looks like we're gonna have some ravioli and mushroom stuffed chicken with..." She looked closer at the menu and began to read the description, "a savory tomato sauce with fresh basil and oregano. Huh... Sounds pretty good...?" She wasn't sure if she had been asking him a question, or making a statement, but she was one hundred percent sure that she was hungry. The waiter came back with a tray of drinks, and he set them down in front of the two, smiling before walking away. Tiffany grabbed her drink and took a sip, smiling as she sat it down.

mandie anderson; "Huh... maybe an elementalist made it. Wait, is that what they're called? I never know... I've never actually met one." She shrugged and sat down on the surprisingly clean ground of the house, extending her long legs out in front of her. "I've met vampires, werewolves, carpathians obviously, other humans, and even a shifter..." She paused for a moment, getting rid of Henry's face that had popped into her mind for a split second. She still felt guilty for what she had done, but she knew that he was better off without her. He could find a nice girl that hadn't already been married and had a kid. He could make a new life with someone else. She realized that she had been thinking for too long, and she snapped out of it, looking up at her husband with a smile. "I think carpathians are my favorite though."

Charlie McLeary; "Sure, I'll give them a call later." He replied with a smile, watching as she looked at the flower with a face that showed that she was thinking. She looked so cute when she was deep in thought like that. He was just about to lean in to give her a kiss, but then she said something like 'Mmm', and he hesitated. A blush appeared on her cheeks, and he chuckled, running a thumb gently over one of her rosy cheeks, "A bit hungry, are we?" He asked with a smile, grabbing one of the blue daisies from the vase and tucking it behind her ear. After fluffing out her hair around the stem, he grinned and nodded, "I think that's a good look for you. You should wear flowers more often." (kinda lame, but oh well. :/)

Max Anderson; He heard someone approach, although it didn't alert him right away since there were many moms here with their small children, and Dayna could blend in with any crowd. When he finally looked up from his phone, he spotted his ex-girlfriend, and he knew that this was it. She had a little girl with her, obviously Kara-Jayne. From a distance, he could tell that she looked more like Dayna than himself. That had to be a good thing, right? If she didn't grow up to look like Max, then she would never suspect that Max was her real father, which was what Dayna wanted. When she sat down next to him, Max's body tended up a bit. This was the first time in a very long time that he had seen Dayna. Things had changed, and there was so much he could say. So much he could do. Instead, he replied to her 'Hey' with a simple "Hey," back. He would have to talk to her alone after meeting KJ. He had to apologize for what he did. yes, he had apologized before, but it was too soon for anything to be fixed with a stupid apology. Now they could handle it like real people with Dayna being engaged and Max being the single loner he now was.

Trent and Mackinley were sitting in the media room playing video games and eating salty chips and sour gummy worms, washing it down with caffeine-laced soda. "Haha! I'm beating you." Mac said with a smirk as he killed Trent's character yet again. "You know what? I suck at this game, but I can play Mario Kart! Let's see you beat me at that." Trent said in return, taking a moment while his character revived to look over at his friend with a menacing glare. "Hey, hey. Okay! We can play Mario Kart after this. No need to look at me like that." Mac replied, looking over at Trent for a second with a weirded out look on his face. Trent watched the television screen grumpily, not even trying to play the game anymore. Instead, he took a handful of chips and stuffed them in his mouth. "So, why did you come here anyways?" He asked his long-time buddy, making the game pause for a moment so that Mackinley could answer with a real answer. "Uhh..." Mac hesitated, unsure whether to tell Trent that he was a werewolf now. "My parents.. They kicked me out, and, well, uh... It was because... I'm kind of a... were-wolf now?" This made Trent's eyebrows raise and he looked over at Mac with wide eyes. "Do you even know how werewolves work?" "I mean, I know they turn when it's a full moon, but really, who keeps track of those things? I don't know if its gonna hurt when i turn into it or not... Is it supposed to be easy or something? I don't even know." Trent sighed and shrugged, getting up from the crumb infested couch to go put in mario kart. "I don't know, Mac. But I guess we'll find out soon enough."

Landon West; "Oh darn... I sleep in the middle too." He responded with a slight smirk, "Guess we'll just both have to sleep in the middle." He hoped that saying that would lead to cuddling, because he quite enjoyed cuddling with her, and it would give them a chance to be close and stuff, which could turn out nicely in the long run. Hey, maybe they could spoon. Landon liked that the best, and he preferred to be the big spoon because then he could put his hand on the girl's hip and press kisses to the back of her neck. Although, if he did that to Lilliana, she would probably get weirded out by the neck kisses, so he would refrain from doing that and just stick to the cuddling. Climbing into his bed, he threw the covers down to his knees and patted the empty space beside him with a smile. "I have about five hundred blankets, so if you get cold or something in the middle of the night, they're over there." He pointed to a closet in the corner of his room, "Or you could always wake me up, and I could get one for you. I wouldn't mind. Same goes for if you wake up before me. Just wake me up, and I'll keep you company."

Suzie Sylvester; (too lazy to find a repost. -_- sorry. can i get one? I'll reply tomorrow.)

Nadine Newlin; She smirked slightly and shook her head, "And I've seen it, and I hope that your aunt doesn't have to deal with that. No one wants to feel the wrath of Mr. Henry Newlin." She watched her step as they walked up each stair, nearing closer to the magnificent house with every step. "As for the house, don't worry about it. I lived in a six bedroom, four bathroom house in the hollywood hills. It was literally just my parents and I, and for some reason we had a bedroom for Max and a bedroom for Mandie, even though they were always too busy to come over. My mom just enjoyed being prepared. I'll tell you one thing, though. It was terrifying as a kid at night, because my parents' room was on the first floor, and mine was on the third floor. I was all alone up there..." She shivered, remembering all of those horrible times when she would have nightmares and her parents wouldn't be able to hear her calling for help. It was a lonely life, but at least she wasn't lonely anymore.

Zack Wilson; (Thinking of making Zack as a modern day Norman Bates minus the murdering part??? I think it would be kind of difficult to rp, but it seems like it would make him more interesting, because right now he's quite boring, even for a 13 yr old...)

they're all out of order. sorry. DX

and okay scampi!

Last edited by ado-rae-ble on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:53 pm

I guess todays not gonna be as bad as tomorrow, I have 2 hours of physics revision before my actual exam :/ ugh, I have physics today as well *head desk*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:04 pm

ew. physics. D: and please explain 'revision'? if it doesn't take that long to explain... i would look it up, but frankly, i'm too lazy. :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Oh ya! Good news guys! I found my normal earrings! They had fallen out in my bedroom XD

Oh, I think you guys called it studying or something Razz but ya, teachers just go over topics that they think we need help on and expmain it to us and shit XD it never helps though :/ me and lucy have our own form of logic.

If I can't learn it the first time, I'm never gonna lwarn it.

And

If its wrong, it's wrong, but it's not going to be wrong, because we're right! X

XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Beau just farted o.O and she didn't even care! It's like she didn't know! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm

ohhhh. thats makes sense. we get like an hour of "studying" before finals next week, but technically we dont take attendance until 8:10, so im just not gonna come until then. Razz

oh, and i forgot to mention...

Spoiler:

ok well Maybe not literally. but wtf. this makes me sad.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:23 pm

O.m.g. So lucky!! DX

Anyway, I gtg! Bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:25 pm

I've put the guitar on my back, but with my normal bag and pe bag too I feel stupid! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:38 pm

I hate that feeling. DX too bulky for me.

but omg. if you have headphones and can get this to play, listen to it. it's so freaky.

http://aca-ward.tumblr.com/post/52123859523
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Despite the fact that I was kinda famous now - or at least starting to become famous - I hadn't really spent money on anything. Until now, that is. I had paid extra to get the best possible doctor who would be with me right up until the baby was born, because I wanted to make sure that the little one would be in good hands during labour and stuff and I wanted the best for it's health. This meant that as soon as I got to the reception and signed in, I was pointed into the direction of the room, told that the doctor could see me a bit earlier than planned. Heading into the room, which was actually kinda small, but probably bigger than what the other doctors would've been in, the doctor rose and greeted us, shaking all our hands, except Cody's, since Cody just shied away. There wasn't enough chairs for everyone, so Tyler had Cody sit on his lap while TJ sat next to him and I sat on the special chair. The doctor asked me if everything was ok and checked my symptoms before getting down to buisness, the gel felt cold at first and I flinched away slightly before I relaxed. Soon enough, the doctor located our baby and he/she showed up on the screen. Having been through this twice before - one of which I remembered as if it was yesterday, I wasn't shocked at what I was seeing, unlike Cody and TJ and probably even Tyler, instead, my only reply was, "Aha! There's the little kicker!" I laughed a little before the doctor pointed out the eyes, arms, nose ect to the boys. 'Now I could probably find out the gender of the baby from this angle, would you like me to tell you?' My heart sped up a little in both excitement and nerves and I gave a quick nod. "Yes please." A couple minutes passed as the doctor moved the wand thing around on my stomach and then he smiled. 'It looks like you're having a little girl!' "YES! FINALLY!" I didn't care if I said that a bit too loud! I felt as if a great load had been lifted and I was going to have the little girl I had always wanted! I felt like bouncing up and down excitedly, but I had to control myself so I just took Tyler's hand and squeezed it real tight. "Thank you, doctor Nichols! Thank you thank you thank you!" The doctor chuckled and said 'You're welcome. Now-' He grabbed a bunch of paper towels and handed them to me. 'Calm yourself long enough to clean yourself up.' I laughed, the sound sounding over the top because of my excitement and happiness, and started to wipe the gel off of my tummy. Robyn. Robyn Stevenson. I couldn't wait for my little girl to be born!

I chuckled a little, glad that Sierra wasn't too upset, and gave my girlfriend a salute. "Yes ma'am, right away, ma'am." Kissing Sierra quickly, I returned to the meeting. It wasn't long before it ended, anyway, since it was time for the bar to close. Before my comrades left, I made them each apologise to Sierra and watched with a slight smirk as they each walked up to her and gave a quick, 'Sorry ma'am' before leaving. Once gone, I allowed my smirk to grow. "They're like puppies, prone to misbehaving but they can be trained. And to think, I'm the youngest and I'm training them." Laughing a little, I walked over to Sierra and rested my hands on her waist. "Ok, I'm all yours now. Got any plans for us tonight?"

I chuckled a little and nodded my head. "Later, when I win this competition." I whispered, not sure whether Hayden heard but not really caring. If Toby got to stay up late we'd never get to fade tonight! Now I really had to win, so I started adding different colored lego bricks, making the racecar look like a rainbow, as well as keeping it streamlined and sexy, like me! Well, me when I'm not fat...
((Skippy to the results?))

Once dressed and I grabbed my stuff, I headed downstairs. Suzie wasn't in the kitchen but she was in the living room so I went in there, leaning over the couch, I kissed Suzie's cheek and grinned. "Ok, I'm all ready to go. We'll take my car, ok? It'll save time and it'll save carrying the picnic basket all the way there and all the way back." I stroked Linette's cheek with the back of my index finger. "You excited to go to the beach, Linette? It's loads of fun! Maybe you'll make some new friends! Just no boys, no boys allowed." I lifted the picnic basket over the couch and put my sun cream and towel in there, then out on my sunglasses. "Lets go, family, time to party at the beach!"

"Ok then, it's probably best to get out of sight first. We wouldn't want people to see your arm get miraculously healed." Walking with Eric up to his allocated room, I opened the door and allowed Eric in first. I took the bag off of his arm and set it down on the bed. "Alrighty, lets have a look at this arm." I carefully approached Eric and took hold of his arm, assessing it. "This may hurt a bit, sir, I apologise in advance but it will be worth it, trust me." Putting the bone back into it's proper place, I healed it, joing the bone pieces back together, though all that could be seen was a slight green light. Once done, I stood back and smiled slightly. "There you go, as good as new. Oh, and sir? I can tell you're not fond of Xavier, but please go easy on him. He's new and not exactly used to everything yet, but at least he's trying to help, right?"

I had forced myself to get up early today, before Kyle had to go to work - if he even had work today, I mean, he had to have a day off at some point, right? Not caring about it being all yucky tasting, I took my pills with the leftover water from last night, waiting for them to sink in and make me less ill. Looking down at the sleeping Kyle beside me, I grinned, thankful that I had chosen to sleep in Kyle's room that night; he looked so cute in his sleep!!! But now he had to wake up, because I didn't wat to be awake alone. Nuzzling Kyle's neck to start with, I then nibbled on his ear and tugged on it gently, saying through my teeth, "Wake up Kyle!"

The tugging my hair thing felt suprisingly nice and spurred me onwards, deeping the kiss and then nipping Ryan's lower lip. The hand on my girlfriend's thigh travelled upwards and gripped the hem off her shirt, pulling upwards before my lips moved down Ryan's body, travelling to the jaw, neck, collarbone and then stomach, staying there for a moment to see what effects it'd have on my amazing partner. Perhaps maybe more than just a partner? Maybe a soulmate? I wasn't sure, but I did feel like soendig the rest of my life with Ryan, I just wasn't sure whether she was even ready to settle down at such a young age. If not, I'd be willing to wait an eternity for her.

I laughed a little and blushed more, but decided that, since Kodi was turning it into a game, rather than pointing out my embarrassment, I should play along. "Hmmm, I don't know..." I answered, my thumb and index finger holding my chin like people in cartoons were seen to do when deep in thought. "Deffinately this, I'd say." I answered, resting my hands on his stomach. "But that's not the sexiest thing. The sexiest thing is... Your head in general; eyes, hair, smile, and your face - what your face looks like that is." Deciding that I had been under the spotlight for too long, I turned the tables on Kodi. "How about me? What's the sexiest thing about me? And we're talking looks here, my intelligence and personality doesn't count."

"No reason." Vincent stifled a shrug. "Just curious, since you've getting closer to the dating age." Looking down at Thedore, he rubbed noses with his son and listened to the joyful giggle that accompanied it. "If you want to start dating, Jessica, feel free to do so, as long as they a worthy to be your boyfriend, not just the boyfriend of a princess, but the boyfriend of a great girl, ok?"

((Galian didn't pin her down, he just pinned her arms behind her back...))

The Galian Beast chuckled and let go over Darkess, doing a little happy dance and then running over to Lucius, picking him up. "You hear that, baby? Daddy win! Daddy number one!" He exclaimed, hugging his son tightly. Galian usually lost to Darkess, in fact he had never won against her before, so this was like some kind of amazing miracle; a victory against his bad*ss wife.

"Probably." I shrugged, my hands resting on Lucy's waist. "I'm actually trying to take things slowly for you, but you're just so irresistibly beautiful it's hard to do so." Smiling a little, I kissed Lucy's head and looked down at my feet. "So... I guess I'll meet you here in about half an hour?" We both had to shower and change out of our running clothes and I had to locate my wallet, so half an hlur should be enough time, hopefully.

My morning didn't get off to a good start. One minute I was rolling over in bed, the next I was on the floor with a huge pain in my head. ouch. Groaning annoyedly, I forced my eyes to open, then crawled into Zack's bed - my bed obviously hated me but Zack's didn't - snuggling into my brother. Trent said he was going to spend the morning with his friend Mac, which meant that I couldn't spend time with Trent because Mac was a bully and I hated him. On the plus side, it meant that Zack was going to get to spend some time with me today! "Zacky... Wakey wakey." I messed up my brother's hair and then shook him gently. "It's brother-sister bonding day."

"No, there isn't.' I lied, but for good reason too! You could get an implant in your arm that prevents you from becoming pregnant for 3 years, but I didn't want anyone putting anything in my arm and just thinking about three years without being able to get pregnant at all... I don't know, it just depressed me. I knew that Sam would be to enthusiastic about the idea if I told him, though, so I kept quiet about it. "Ok, so if we have everything, lets go and pay." Heading towards the cash register with Sam, I quickly paid for my pills and bottle of water and listened as the pharmacist at the register gave me some advice about the pills. Moving to the side, I quickly pulled the emergency tablets out of the bag and took one while I waited for Sam to pay for his stuff. "Do you want to go anywhere after this or do you want to head home?" I asked my fiance. It was a nice day afterall so maybe we could go and do something, if Sam wanted to.

"Alrighty then." I lifted Dilynn onto my back and started carrying her to this little Italian restaurant, which just so happened to be the only Italian restaurant in town. "If canoodling's only gonna be cuddling and stuff, I'm sure it'd be acceptable to canoodle in my room. I mean, Rachel wont wake up unless we make loud noises, and if we're not gonna make loud noises then it should be ok." I shrugged, jostling Dilynn in the process and smiling. "By the way, do you like Italian? 'cause if you don't I've gotta quickly change my plans for tonight."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 pm

Lie To Me X3

I don't know if I got all the posts but meh, it'll do.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:12 am

lie to me by?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down