House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 am

*Shrugs.* Dunno, but I think he'll have red-ish brown hair. That's my guess anyway. She's not wearing it today so I'm guessing it's in her drawers or something so if she's not there, that's great! *Follows Siena's scent up to her room and listens out for signs of life.* ... Ok, it's safe. *Walks in.* Now quick, search everywhere! *Starts searching in the closet.* *Frowns and shakes her head.* I don't know... I mean, we kinda figure out whether I'm his lifemate or not when we're 18, 'cause apparently our feelings change and become like, super strong I guess, but if I'm not his lifemate, we'll probably have to break up...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 am

*dies8
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

*starts digging around in the dirty laundry hamper, cautiously so she didn't touch anything she didn't wanna touch*
yeah, that would make sense. *shrugs* that's cool though. Smile but wait, she denied my proposal? Sad
ahh. well, you guys could always stay together, but it would be kind of hard knowing you weren't meant to be together. :/ I'm sure you're his lifemate though. don't worry about it sweetie. you're a great girl, and it seems like he really likes you. Smile
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 am

Yah, which is weird, but don't worry, I'll get you two married at some point, I just need to juggle gardening and the baby and work. I might give up gardening soon anyway, I just wanna find out what the unknown seeds are DX *Peeks his head out of the closet.* Not in here :/ *Goes to check the drawers.* Any luck, Mandie? Mhmm, but we can't stay together, he's meant to find his lifemate otherwise he'll lose his emotions and become evil. The last thing I want is for Trent to become evil :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:17 am

and idk where Zack is. :/ forest maybe?
uhhh, i guess it would help if i knew what it looked like... *pulls out a couple of t-shirts and holds them up* like, is it any of these?
yeah, Rae's been playing sims, and it looks hard DX
yeah, but don't worry sweets. I'm sure that wont happen. Smile you have nothing to worry about. *sighs* anything else been happening lately?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 am

meh, rose would get lost
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:26 am

No no, button up, long sleeved shirt. Plain white with a weird black pattern thingy in one of the bottom corners. *Continues searching.* It is at times, especially when your characters needs are really down DX Uhhh... Zack has a not-so secret admirer he's oblivious to, I'm writing music, dad's teaching me to play the guitar and Trent's planning to marry me one day because I'm sick and tired of being in this stupid family. *Over the top fake smile.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:36 am

uhhhh.... *sees a white sleeve and pulls on it, bringing out the shirt* Yes! Ivehit the jackpot! Very Happy
*facepalm* rae keeps on making the other people from here and adding them to the town.
*sighs* i don't blame you... our family isn't what i expected it to be... blame me for that... *looks down at her lap* I'm sorryforthat...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:41 am

Well done! *Grins and runs over, hugging Mandie and then taking the short and hugging it.* I love you, shirt! Now lets go before Siena comes back! *Runs out of the room at human speed.* I can't seem to add people to the same town :/ I really want to though :/ I'd say I forgive you, but I'm not one to forgive :/ It's not just you, anyway, it's the entire family. We don't work well and we're all broken and then I see Trent's family and they're all... perfect, I just... I want my life to be perfect too...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 am

*rolls eyes and walks out after her, closing the door behind her* you're ridiculous sometimes. you know that? Razz
do you have it for the computer or wii?
*nods and sighs* Mandie had always been a better mom than me. I'm sorry... we all have our troubles, and we just couldn't get past them. at least you have Zack though... i don't really have anyone anymore.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:11 am

I know, but that's what makes me loveable, right? Anywho, wanna come bacl to my room with me? I need to put this thing away but I don't want to be lonely. Neither, PS3 *Shrugs.* Zack annoys me sometimes :/ *Sighs.* You had me and Zack but then you left, and you had dad and Mandie before you cheated on dad... I guess you're just not very good at making the right decisions, and neither is dad :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:18 am

Spoiler:

^^^ what I do when I'm super bored

Anywho, hola guys Smile Replying soon because I'm back home again. Jake had to go to the hospital for his grandma, and I didn't want to be a bother *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:20 am

Hey Linz! Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:23 am

fine fine. just don't tell Joshua. he might flip a bitch. Razz *laughs slightly*
ohh. yeah, I dunno anything about sims for the ps3. :S
now Mandie and Joshua are boyfriend/girlfriend and they're making out in the living room right next to max. so it's like it's actually them! XD
*sighs* yeah, I know... everyone makes bad choices, but mine were especially bad... your dad... you can't blame him. he wanted to be happy, and he wasn't happy with me...

hi Linz!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:26 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"Ha! We'll see about that!" I smirked. The song started up and I began pressing the right keys and strumming along I didn't know this song at all, so it took a little while to get used to, but eventually I picked it up and started getting perfect notes. In the end it was really close, but I just managed to win. "Woop woop! I win, you lose! In your face!" I was only rubbing it in her face because she made a big deal of planning to win. "Ok, I get to choose the karaoke song so if you set up the game, I'll see what songs they have on the back of the case."

((-_-... *Grumbles something like 'To think I actually slept with you'.* -_-... -_- To think I actually said that you should date her -_- Chill, Jer and Jason! And okies Evay! And cool Scampi! Very Happy))

I heard that. -_- *mumbles something along the lines of 'jack*ss.'*

Siena | I went to work on setting up the game immediately, a little bit of my pride was crushed along with my confidence. But I'll show him, turning my head to look at him from over my shoulder, I stuck my tongue out in a childish way. When I lost, I didn't allow him to see how it upset me, but it was after all just a game. So instead I let a smile onto my lips and I didn't complain one bit, instead, I took his little rub in of him winning like a champ. That's because I AM a champ. Grinning, I hooked up the karaoke game and grabbed the mic and connected it to the console. Handing it to him I dangled it by it's chord for him to take it, "Like we agreed you pick the song, and your singing first. Then I'll do the same song, and whoever gets the highest score gets to dare the other one to do something embarrassing." A teasing half smirk rose up onto my lips and a glint of an unknown emotion reached my eyes, "Deal?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:39 am

((Lol XD Yup, it's just like them! XD *Huggles Trenty.* Can I keep you? The guy's too protective, he needs to let you run loose, not keep you on a leash. *Heads into his room and hides his shirt somewhere.* I guess, but what about mine and Zack's happiness? Isn't that important?))

Ooh! Another bites the dust! I grinned down at the karaoke case and then took the mic from Siena. "I dunno, it sounds risky." I wasn't good at making uo dares, and if I lost I bet Siena would do her best to make my life hell with the dare. Biting my lip, I weighed it up in my mind and then decided to take the risk, considering the fact that it was a Queen song and well, I wa a hige fan of Queen and my dad had been a huge fan as well. "Alright then. Setting up the karaoke to do Another one bites the dust, I started singing, bobbig along to the beat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:41 am

*sigh* ioehsrnklfgifdj
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:45 am

meh. i don't mind. it's nice to have someone protecting me instead of cheating on me or something. *shrugs and falls back onto his bed* it would be nice to not have him flip out every time i talk to you or Jason though... it's not my fault i don't have any more girl friends.
o.O what? why?
i know sweets... but if your dad or i was unhappy, then it might make you and zack unhappy... and that's worse. I'm sorry it turned out like this, but every family has it's drama... ours is just a little more... :/ i know it sucks.
quick! don't tell Joshua that Mandie's in Jeremy's room! :O

hi eve, btw lol. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:54 am

*Nods head and flops onto the bed to.* Yeah, I mean, sure we can be flirty at times - all the time in Jason's case - but he should trust you not to cheat on him. And he should trust us not to actually flirt with you, like 'I wanna be with you' kinda flirting. Besides, Jason's happily taken and I'm happily single, so we're not gonna be trying to steal you away any time soon. Because you're cute and cuddly and will grow up into a fine young man X3 Yeah... Can we change subject or something, this is depressing :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 am

Hi Evay Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 am

yeah... it's not real flirting. just casual flirting, i guess? i dunno. you have a flirty personality, Jason most definitely has a flirty personality, and i do too. but it's not like i would EVER cheat on Joshua, and he knows that. it's just... i dunno. he just thinks that I'll run off with you or something if he leaves again. but he said he wouldn't leave, so... *shrugs* oh well.
oh. *blushes slightly* i will?
yeah, sure sweets. Smile what do you wanna talk about then?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

Well why wouldn't you run off with me? I'm sexy and irresistable! *Chuckles.* But seriously, he shouldn't need to worry, and if he does worry one more time, I might just have to punch him. Yup ^_^ *Snuggles into Trenty.* Well, I- *Spots Wolfsoul and snarls slightly.* One sec... *Lunges at Wolfsoul and pulls her away from Atrent before tackling her.* He's my boyfriend! Back off! *Gets up and takes Trent by the hand, leading him over to Giselle and hugging him.* As I was gonna say, I'vehad to sleep in Trent's room because Zack's been having little sleepovers. With a girl. A girl who happens to kinda be a friend of mine -_-

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 am

lol abby, they're little lovebirds XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:13 am

Oh, of course i would run off with you! *said sarcastically and smiles* but in all seriousness, if i didn't have Joshua and i was single, i would probably choose you. Razz Jason would be my second choice, if he wasn't so... stupid. Razz *laughs* I'm only kidding. but he can be dumb sometimes.
o.o what's going on.
*laughs slightly at Trent and reacts to Abby with eyebrows slightly raised* really? does he have a little girlfriend too? or is she just some random girl?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 am

*Smiles a little.* Yeah, he can be a crazy idiot sometimes, but he's a good guy. As for me, well, a lot of girls have chosen me and none of those relationships worked out right :/ At least with Joshua, you know you have a stable relationship; you guys are gonna be together forever and all that because you're lifemates. I don't know if I'll ever being in a stable relationship... Not some random girl, a friend who has a crush on him. And Trenty, I just saved your life. You're welcome ^_^ *Kisses his cheek.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next