House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 3 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 am

"There is a very good point... One that I didn't really think about since this whole... Vampire with super strength thing isn't something I'm used to." I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling slightly awkward. I was so used to living by myself and doing everything on my own that it was strange to think that I even had the option of someone else to help. "But yeah, that works, or it should do." I stood up to put the tools I didn't need right now back into the shed, someone might need them, you never know. I didn't need that many, and I'd return them once I'd used them. I'll by my own at one point or another, for now I can just borrow these ones. "So, let's go find a tree?" I suggested with a smile after I had picked up everything I needed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:54 am

"Sure..lets find a tree.." I opened my arms and spun once, showing him the trees "Take your pick, there's more than enough trees to choose from" I laughed and dropped my arms, looking at Tai "But seeing as you wanted to look for a tree, I'm guessing you're picky on trees?" I was only joking with him, I needed jokes around now. I missed it. "DOnt think i'm making fun of you, i'm only joking so dont get too butthurt about it."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:06 am

So the conversation was going great. Until Juliet started asking question about the demon. At first it was his name, which was kind of ok, but then asking if he had always been this powerful? That was a really really bad idea! 'This child asks too many questions!' Calvador snarled in my head and my eyes widened slightly. "You promised you wouldn't! You said-!" But it was too late, I hunched over and let out a painful scream as Calvador took over.
Logan hunched over and screamed in pain. His nails sharpened into claws, his teeth becoming razor sharp as well, and soon Juliet was staring into the yellow glow of Calvador's eyes instead of the warmth of Logan's chocolate brown ones. The demon almost immediately grabbed Juliet by the throat, digging his claws in at her pulse point as he snarled and bared his teeth at her. "Why do you ask of my power, little girl?" He asked in a threatening, gravelly tone. "How dare you ask such things, as if you even deserve the right to know whether or not I have strengthened over the years." He squeezed on her neck a little tighter, but then eased up just enough to let her speak. "Answer me! Why do you ask about my strength?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 am

"Well, no not really." I laughed, "I think we should just find one that's already fallen down, that's all I meant." I hadn't even considered about different types up trees... I just need a skateboard like shape of a thick-ish part of a tree to get the bolts in, which takes a while when you don't have a drill handy. I guess I could always ask Roje, but I liked doing it myself, mostly because it passed the time and cured me from boredom on some days. I suppose some might see it as a chore, but I enjoyed it and found it interesting in a way. "But lead on, oh wise vampire." I teased lightly, I don't think I could get butthurt over a bit of teasing, and I hope that she wouldn't either.
((Sorry, didn't realise you had replied DX))

As soon as Logan started to panic, I did as well. It looked like an incredibly painful process to transform from human into... That! Surprisingly, I didn't fear it as it changed. I did, however, become suddenly terrified when he grabbed my neck. This wasn't how I had planned things at all, and I feared for my life as I tried to think of a way to get myself out of this situation. But of course when you have a claw to your throat you don't really do a lot of thinking, it all comes as an instinct reaction. "I-I-I don't k-know! I just- I find this kind of stuff inter-esting..." I didn't know what else to say, that was the truth, I'm just a curious person who wants to learn things about different people and... Demons, I suppose. "I didn't mean anything by it, honest!" As if I was going to die right here, as soon as I felt like my life was about to begin, I sort-of make a friend and his inner demon comes out because of my big mouth and tries to kill me.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:38 am

"Pfft, Wise? Yeah right!" I had some of my own stupidity sometimes. "Lets go" with that, I started walking away and towards the woods "A fallen down tree is what you want? I dont notice many broken ones around but I guess we could find one somewhere." I looked back towards Tai "Is it a particular tree you want? Like oak or something like that." I had no idea on how skateboard were made or what they were made of. I was only going off of what Tai knew. If anything, he'd sound like a pro compared to me "Just know I know nothing about skateboards so dont really expect me to know fancy terms if there is any for skateboards."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:07 am

"Nope, nothing in particular. I only said a fallen down tree because I think it's easier." I shrugged and walked with her. "But hey, it's a big forest, we have to be able to find something, right?" I started to think about what classified as a fancy term when talking about skateboards. None really came to mind to me, but speaking about it was a natural occurrence for me so the only way I would probably be able to tell is if she looks at me funny, then I'd know. I can easily break it down if I needed to, probably. "You know, once I fix it up, I think you should have a go." I tried not to laugh about the thought of her on a skateboard. I could easily be proved wrong, but usually when you put someone on a board, if they're not used to it they try to move, fail and fall on their butt. And oh gosh is it funny!
((I'm just pretending that this is happening at a different time to Logan and Juliet, because Logan's just screamed and would throw these two off track XD))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:03 am

Admittedly, Calvador was taken aback by the answer he recieved. The girl found him and his presence within Logan interesting? Most people just ran away - he liked when people ran away. He snarled at Juliet, throwing her against a tree giving her a warning growl. "The name is Calvador, and that's the only information you are getting. Now, child, if you had any wits about you, you would stop nosing around in other people's business! Is that understood?" He asked, digging one claw into her neck and cutting a wound in the skin. "If you do not understand, well, that's your funeral." The monster threatened with a smirk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:11 am

Calvador. Well, at least he answered one of my questions, and that would be my last question about him. "Understood." I managed to get out, feeling like I must answer him or face the consequences. I understood more than just that, I could now understand why Logan feared him something so much. I could understand why anyone would fear him, he was a terrifying beast that was not to be messed with, but the power he possessed intrigued me. I had many more questions in my head, but that would be where they would stay. I could no longer feel my neck, and I could hardly breathe. I didn't want to die just yet, and hopefully he would let me live, but I didn't count on it completely just yet. I stayed silent though, my head and neck hurting more than they ever had before, and I felt like I was starting to zone out, slowly losing my consciousness.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:13 am

(That's what I was doing cause I know I would have had Roje react to the scream xD)

Me? Ride a skateboard? That's like throwing a skunk into a tub of cold water and scaring the hell outta it, causing it to spray that nasty smell! "Yeah, that's not going to happen." I'd bust my ass for sure! And I really dont like making a big fool out of myself. Plus skateboarding was not my thing at all. "I rather not make myself look like a baby trying to ride a bike for the first time." Though, I could understand where he's coming from since watching people fall was funny as all hell. "Know what, I'll do it, but it has to be done under one condition." I was going to bring him someplace fun.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:18 am

((Thought so XD))

At first, I was ready to try and persuade her, and possibly willing to accept defeat. However, she changed her mind my the end of it. Before I even had a chance to speak! I could feel a smirk coming on, but I tried not to, and I tried not to think of Roje falling off a skateboard because I was so close to laughing already. "If that condition is me not laughing I don't know if I can promise that." I started to grin, at least I was being honest with her, not something I was that often. "But hey, you can laugh at me all you want when I fall and hurt myself." I refrained from wincing at the most recent memory of me trying to grind a rail and the skateboard hitting me in a very tender, painful area, that shouldn't have a skateboard hitting it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:23 am

"You will have to come with me to a club tonight. But that's if we finish the board today." Might as well welcome him to the mansion with a hour or so in a club "I'll make sure to keep an eye on you and make sure no one messes with you. Though, this club is quite fun since I know just about everyone and the people who tried messing with me got their asses kicked." It was quite funny though to watch girls and guys try to take me on but got a good ass kicking for it "I'll also pay for anything you get. They have a bar and a corner where they make food so you wont starve while in there."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:28 am

Well I definitely wasn't expecting that! I would gladly go with her, it seems fun to most people, so why would I be an exception. There was just one thing... "You know I'm underage, right?" It was a nice thing that she was doing, and I did have some money so I could pay for a few drinks myself, but I didn't even look old enough to be in a bar. I had to be blessed with a rather young-looking face, which would definitely come in handy in the future, but when you're underage and going to a place to drink? Not exactly a pro in that situation. "If you can figure a way around that then of course!"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 am

"Hey, I'm going to be keeping an eye on you. Besides, I have connections in there. Even with the Bouncer so." I shrugged and continued to walk, looking around for a decent branch or even a broken tree. "Being a vampire has it's perks. But I'm glad you accept my condition." I wasnt going to let him pay either. I had enough to pay for the both of us "Trust me, you'll want to go back to that place. You'd be begging me 'Please can we go back! We had so much fun!' and all that." a laugh escaped my lips as I glanced at him agan "You being underage doesnt change anything."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:57 am

In all fairness, I never really drink alcohol, so I was slightly worried. If she paid for all my drinks, chances are they're going to be mostly alcoholic, but hopefully I'd be alright. "I would never sound like that!" I laughed. "And I don't beg." I laughed a little more before running up to a large log that looked like it had been there forever, so I was hoping that the wood was still in good condition. "This looks pretty decent, you think?" I had no idea how rough the shape would be - there was a small saw in that toolbox, but the wood would have to be rather thin otherwise it might break. I didn't actually know how strong trees are, so I might need it thicker than a normal, refined board just for good measure.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:10 am

Looking at the log that Tai pointed out, I examined it and walked around it "Would it be wide enough for your feet?" It looked thick enough and it looked strong enough. Hopping on top of the log, I tested out the strength, gently hopping on it to see it would break "Seems pretty sturdy enough though. I just dont know how it would do on riding rails. If anything I'd think it'd snap if you tried grinding on a rail.." I may have not known a lot about skateboards but I did know that not all wood can withstand the force.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:43 am

"Good." Calvador snarled upon hearing that Juliet understood that she had to stop being nosey. Somewhat reluctantly, he released the girl. Really, he wanted to tear her throat out to prevent further questions, but decided against it. For now. Huffing, he pointed at Juliet and warned her, "You better watch your back, shapeshifter." Before he allowed Logan to take over again, the boy's body returning to normal.
My first instinct as soon as I was back in control was to help Juliet, but I stopped myself. Instead, I backed away; I was the one who caused her pain, the last thing I needed was to get any closer to her than I already was. "I-I'm so so sorry. I- It wasn't- I have no control! But- But that's no excuse, I know I just- I'm really really sorry." There wasn't much else I could say. I couldn't offer help, I couldn't ask for forgiveness because I didn't deserve it. I shouldn't have gotten so damn close to her in the first place! I quickly started gathering up my stuff, shoving it in my backpack, and said another quick, "I'm so sorry!" Before running off, running before I could do any more damage.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:59 am

I wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault, but I was still catching my breath. I slid down the tree, my back definitely being scratched as I did so, but I couldn't feel it. It was like my body had gone numb. The pain from my head and neck were making any other pain on my body feel like nothing. My vision went dizzy as I watched him start to run. I needed to make sure he k ew it wasn't his fault! I used the tree as a leverage to stand up, but as soon as I took a step I fell back onto the dirty ground with a thud. There was no way I could follow him on two legs, but I might have more luck in four... I forced myself into changing, even though it was painful for me anyway. Once as a wolf, the only one I could really make myself change into immediately, I started to follow him. It didn't take long to catch up to him, but I made myself unseen still as I over took him in a slightly different direction and changed back. I forced myself to stand up and started walking out, once again he had overtaken me, because I had to stop and change back, but he had slowed down now, so I didn't really need to run. "Logan... That wasn't your fault... I just... I just asked too many questions and I shouldn't have." I but my lip nervously, and went to rub the back of my neck, only to feel wetness. I pulled my hand back down to see blood and my eyes widened, but I tried to act natural.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:59 am

I looked at the log, it was thicker than an actual board, but what do you expect? I can always thin it down. "Definitely wide enough," I confirmed. I'd never been massively fussed about the size of a board, as long as it was I between about 7 and 9 inches wide I was happy. I didn't measure them up often, but I'm mostly comfortable in the middle, around 8 inches. You could tell a lot easier with the length. If it's too long or short, you'll know. "It's gonna be so weird to see you break a log..." I laughed at myself, naturally, living in a normal (ish) world, I'd never witnessed anything like this, at least not accomplished by someone the size of Roje. I'd say age too, but I don't actually have a clue as to how old she is. "Is it true that vampires never age, like they're immortal?"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:24 am

I rolled my eyes, he was attempting to doubt my strength? Well then. I picked up the log and made it stand rather than lay on the floor. It was just an inch or two taller than I ways so I should be able to break it in half. When he asked about Vampire's aging, I looked at Tai "Its true. I was bit when I was 20 and I kinda just stopped counting how old I really am. Though I'd have to start moving around if I am to keep myself from being noticed that i'm not aging one bit. Honestly, it sucks so damn bad because you're stuck on this world forever untill you're killed."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:38 am

"Not meant as an insult, I've lived a rather boring, uneventful life up to this point, not exactly something I'm used to seeing." I had seen her roll her eyes, and I hadn't meant it an any sort of way that meant to offend her. I didn't really know what to feel when she told me about how you don't age, and how you live forever until... Until you get killed. And apparently stakes are the only things that can affect a vampire... Must be awful. I'd hate that, but I suppose it wouldn't really change my situation, I constantly moved around anyway. More out of habit than anything else. "You're right, that sounds like it really does suck."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 am

"It does suck indeed but when you look at the perks you can basiclly do whatever you want since we can compell and all of that." I then took my hand and chopped the log, part of it came off but I did a good number on cutting it in half. When I pulled away, I shook it a little bit "I may have super strength but I think that actually hurt..Just a little." Maybe a little more than a little but still. Logs hurt "Is that piece long enough." I pointed to a piece of log on the ground that had come off from the main log
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:42 am

[color=green]I kept running as fast as I could, but then I saw a break in the trees up ahead and- Wait, was that a house? Slowing down, I came out of the trees onto what seemed to be a front yard of this HUGE mansion. A few cars were parked to one side - people lived here. Yay. - but the rest was grass, trimmed to perfection. My eyes widened at the sight of the huge mansion-like home, wondering who the heck lived in a place like this, out in the middle of a forest. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me which caused me to jump. Juliet. I turned around to face her but continued to back away. Evidently, that was in the direction of the fancy home. "N-No, don't. Don't come any closer, I don't want to hurt you." I warned, but t
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:43 am

I kept running as fast as I could, but then I saw a break in the trees up ahead and- Wait, was that a house? Slowing down, I came out of the trees onto what seemed to be a front yard of this HUGE mansion. A few cars were parked to one side - people lived here. Yay. - but the rest was grass, trimmed to perfection. My eyes widened at the sight of the huge mansion-like home, wondering who the heck lived in a place like this, out in the middle of a forest. Suddenly, I heard a voice behind me which caused me to jump. Juliet. I turned around to face her but continued to back away. Evidently, that was in the direction of the fancy home. "N-No, don't. Don't come any closer, I don't want to hurt you." I warned, but then I noticed the blood on Juliet's hand. My face paled. "Crap. I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I swear!" I felt terrible for what Calvador had done. She barely knew me and now she had become one of my many victims!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:44 am

He just continued to blame himself, and yes, the demon was inside him, but he didn't control Calvador. So none of this was his fault, I just wish he could understand that. I wiped my bloody hand on my jeans, not really caring about spoiling them. They weren't exactly new, and I've had worse things than blood on them. "It's just a cut, it's fine," I muttered, not wanting to worry him. My gaze, however had wondered past him and up at the Mansion. I had heard about it, read about it, but I could never imagine what it looked like up close, but now I didn't have to. "Wow." I sighed as I began to walk towards it. Couldn't be any other Mansion, surely. I mean, in the middle of a deep forest, no one else around apart from the many immortals that lived there. It was truly beautiful, and I couldn't find the words to describe it. Already, I was being drawn to the building as I continued to walk up to it. There had to be a first aid kit in there where I could clean my cut, keep it from getting infected.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:01 am

She seemed to brush off the wound, even though I was freaking out about it. But her attention drifted to the mansion behind me and soon enough she was making her way over to the front door. "Juliet? Wh-What are you doing?! You don't know who lives here and- and there's clearly people home! You could be arrested for breaking and entering!" At least those were the only problems she'd face; if I went in there I'd probably end up arrested for murder! But she was crazy to even try going in someone's fancy home! I had to stop her, right? But how did I do that without getting close to her?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next