House of Immortality Pt 2!

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Scampi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:16 am

I looked down at the piece of wood, before picking it up. "Definitely long enough, pretty much perfect actually." It was actually a decent thickness as well and shouldn't need thinning down. Width was almost right as well, maybe just slightly thinner than what I'm used to, but I could make it work I'm sure. I laid my bag down and got to work with making holes in the right places for the bolts where the trucks would go. Surprisingly, I was used to this by now and it was actually easier to go through the wood than I originally thought it would be. Once on, I stood on it to make sure it could take the weight. "Wood feel surprisingly strong, actually." I did a quick test, doing a small, standard kickflip, landing it surprisingly I didn't think I would, since there was no concave so there wasn't exactly a nose or tail. "Yeah, pretty strong, awesome! Thanks!" I grinned, but then turned into a smirk as I picked the board up. "Fancy a go?"

Did he not know about this place? I mean, I know a lot of people aren't and it should stay that way, but he had a demon inside of him, he did qualify as someone who was allowed to stay here. "Not if I knock on the door and someone answers I won't. Just need a bit of help, that's all." I shrugged, though I doubted anyone would answer, there were many rooms in this place, so I doubted a little knock would attract anyone's attention. I finally got to the door to test my theory, and like I predicted, no one answered. I knocked again before pushing the door open. "See, it's unlocked anyway, not breaking in. Come on, we'll be in and out." I said before I walked in, admiring the building even more now that I was inside.

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:39 am

Even if the door was open, that didn't make this ok! But Jiet had already gone inside and commited a crime. I groaned, adjusting my backpack on my shoulders, then followed behind her, keeping a distance between us the entire time. 'What are you doing, boy?!' The demon exclaimed in my head. 'You claim not to want to get into trouble, yet you follow her inside anyway?!' "I'm trying to get her back out of trouble! It's the least I can do after hurting her!" I whispered back. The demon snarled, muttering something about me being a fool, but I chose to ignore it. I just wanted to make sure Juliet remained safe.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 am

"You want me to try now?" I asked, looking at the board he was holding. I dont really think I was ready for the skateboard. I also honestly didnt think he'd finish it so quickly "Why dont we try this on an actual floor rather than some grass?" Anything to stall it! I knew I was going to bust my ass and be crabby about it. Just stall as much as I can. I can do that, I always do that. "using the grass is not the best for a skateboard."

R.I.P Cookie.
From when I was 5 - 8/22/14

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:39 am

"This place is amazing..." I whispered to myself, still not believing it was true. I had probably been knocked unconscious by Logan's Demon and am only dreaming. The pain on my neck was enough to remind me it wasn't though. Now where would you keep a first aid kit? Somewhere everyone goes... And where accidents are likely to happen... I looked around for the kitchen and found it in no time at all. I quickly located the the box and began finding what I needed, which wasn't a lot, in fairness. I quickly got myself sorted and replaced the box back to where I found it. Logan looked absolutely terrified, so I decided to stop messing with him. I pulled out a folded piece of paper that I had been in possession of for the past year. I unfolded it to show him a printed off online article about a safe place for all kinds of non-human people, The Immortal Mansion. I can't remember who had wrote it, someone called Sydney, I think, or something like that. "I'm pretty sure this is the right place," I spoke after he looked like he had finished reading through the brief article.

"Hmm, true, true. I just thought it might be easier for you to try it on grass, softer landing and you can't go too fast on it, helps a lot of beginners to find their balance before they properly start to get going." I might be taking my teasing a bit to far, but I was hoping she'd only see it as that, lighthearted teasing. I followed her to a place where you could skate with ease, just a bit of road. "Knock yourself out," I said as I handed her my newly made board, "I mean, not literally, but ya know." I rubbed the back of my neck with a laugh, a habit I had acquired to do without thinking whenever I said something that sounded stupid to me.

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:52 am

I laughed "Wow, you think a vampire can actually knock themself out? You have a lot of research to do, kiddo." I said as I took the skateboard and put it on the ground. Taking a deep breath I got onto it and stood there, but I felt funny, I felt off balance "How the hell do people do this!?" I instantly jumped off when I felt like I was gonna fall "There is no way i'm going to be able to stand on this board without falling off. Especially when its not moving!" normally you fall of things that are moving, not standing still

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:00 am

I watched her, and almost as soon as she stood on it she looked uncomfortable. "Well, they just get used to the way their balance has changed, and once they feel comfortable with it they do a little push. Move a bit, stop and repeat until they can do longer pushes and start learning to turn." I shrugged. "Or like me, they tried to push off right away and fell on their ass." I laughed a little bit. "Wanna try again? Or just head inside?" I didn't mind either, I could do with finding the room I picked - the key was in the front pocket of my backpack, so I'll just read the tag and find it.

Scampi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:25 am

"I did tell you I would try it. All I did was stand on it." if I kept my end of the deal then he would keep his. Which is what I wanted so, I got right back on the skateboard and tried to get balanced. Once I did, I tried to push myself just a little but it seemed my one leg pushed the board foward instead of bringing my body and I fell right off and onto my butt "Ow!" I yelled before just laying there now "That hurt.." I said with a sigh and looked at Tai

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:37 am

I read the article, raising my eyebrows at the picture and what the words said. So this was supposedly a place for the supernatural creatures of the world? "Huh. Interesting..." I doubted I belonged here, though - I'd only cause chaos in this supposedly-peaceful place - so I'd still have to leave eventually, but at least we weren't trespassing... Kind of... "Ok, so we're not committing a crime, that's good." I responded, handing the article back to Juliet. "I guess you're going to stay here then, huh? I mean, you're clearly supernatural, what with your shapeshifting stuff so... Yeah... Maybe this could be a great place for you to stay." I smiled a little at her, ruffling my hair.

Abby really wasn't taking her girlfriend's death very well at all. I mean, everyone in Heaven all knew about her being... Unstable, but actually having to assign a guardian angel to her??? Guardian angels were only assigned to those who desperately needed care, and if that wasn't a sign of how rock bottom Abby had hit, I didn't know what was. I had just moved into the mansion a couple days ago to keep a closer eye on her and now I was just watching her waste her life away, knowing that if I took the drink away from her, she'd just become angry and violent. I sighed and sat down beside her, trying to talk her but she wasn't even listening. Once she had finished drinking I was just going to make sure she got into her PJs and went to bed. Hopefully by the time she woke up she'd be feeling a little better, if not hungover.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:00 am

Man, life loved to kick me out of places didnt it? Oh well, I didnt like that shady place anyway despite being a vampire. I had a better life now that I was back at the mansion. Left all the bad behind me and i'm starting Anew! Walking through the doors, it felt good to be back to the life I started with. "It feels so damn good in here!" I yelled out into the mansion and laughed when I heard a slight echo. Taking off my hat, I put it on my suitcase and moved it to the side "I wonder who's still living here. It's still pretty clean." I then made my way to the kitchen where I spotted a young boy who had this nice looking dirty blond hair. "Well well well, seems people still do live here." He just looked like a highschool boy who knows how to maintain his looks. And the way he was right now just made him very handsome looking. He was even taller than me! "What brings a beautiful looking boy in a mansion like this?" I was more of the straightfoward people. I didnt care what I said when I said it.

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:53 am

Ok, well, I hadn't expected this while tending to Abby. Some woman I didn't even know just came up to me and called me handsome. I blushed a little, throwing a questioning look to Abby who just shrugged. I guess she was ok with me talking to someone else; she hadn't really been paying attention to me anyway. "Uhh, thank you, ma'am." I greeted the woman with a gentle smile. "And I'm just here with my friend, helping her get through some... Things." I figured Abby wouldn't want me talking about what had happened to a total stranger. Not wanting to seem impolite, I stood up and held out my hand to the woman. "I'm Nathaniel, and this is Abby." I introduced us, kind of confused as to why this woman had been flirting with me but, you know, I had to be nice.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:02 am

Ah so that's who that girl was. Abby, nice name. Matched with the hair and eyes pretty darn well. I lifed my hand and shook Nathaniel's hand  "It's nice to meet you both, Nathaniel and Abby." I looked over at Abby, she had the smell of a vampire all over her. At least I wasnt the only one. My silver eyes moved right back to the good looking Nathaniel "So your friend is having a hard time huh?" I wonder what was wrong..I may have been open but I kept my nose out of personal matters unless others would like to tell me what is wrong. "Well, if I had a way to help, I would."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:12 am

"You can help by drinking with me." Abby slurred out, causing me to sigh. "As long as you don't get as drunk as Abby, I guess it's ok for you to join her." Abby passed a beer across the island and I handed it to the woman, pulling out the stool beside mine for her to sit down on. "You never told me your name, by the way." I pointed out with a smile, helping her onto the seat. "Unless you'd rather not mention it for some reason." I didn't see why she wouldn't want to tell me her name - she seemed rather, uh, interested in me so... Yeah... I had no idea what was going on!

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 am

By drinking? Alright. As Abby slid the bottle across the island, Nathaniel was kind enough to hand it to me "Thank you." with that I sat down and opened up the bottle and took a sip "My name? Minx. Though some people call me minxy cause it's more off the tounge and doesnt hang like Minx does. Nor does it sound boring. Has a little spice to it." Glancing at him, I winked with a small smile before taking another sip from my beer. I wasnt gonna gulp it down like most people would "I do promise I wont get drunk though, I hate drinking to that point to be perfectly honest with you."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:29 am

I could hear Abby mumbling about loving it under her breath, but she didn't seem to really want to partake in the conversation so I didn't force her too. I was still incredibly confused about all the flirting and winking - was I really that appealing? I thought I was just average! - but decided to brush it off. Jumping up in my chair, I responded with, "Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not going to have to carry two drunken girls up the stairs tonight, and it's very nice to meet you, Minx. And may I ask what brings you here to the mansion?" I may as well strike up a conversation with this woman if she was going to spend time with me.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 am

I caught what Abby had said but I brushed it off. As Nathaniel joked, I smiled and let out a light laugh "Well this is your lucky day isnt it? Anyway, I used to stay here in the mansion but then I moved out and got married. Sadly, my husband disappeared and never returned so I took that as divorce and moved back here. I'm starting a brand new life and I refuse to let anything stand in the way of that. And since i'm a vampire, I normally watch as things fade away..I am 150 after all."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:02 am

Oh, something happened to her husband? I frowned at that, wondering why he would just up and leave. "I'm sorry to hear about your husband, Minx, but I'm glad you've got a positive outlook on this. It's nice to have the chance to start over anew." My smile returned, but I couldn't help but wish Abby would take a leaf from Minx's book. I guess the sutuations were really different, though. Maybe Abby would start over anew after some time of mourning, maybe she'll stop drinking and return to therapy and try to get her life back on track.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:09 am

"hey kiddo," I called towards Abby as my voice went serious "You're a vampire and going to be living for a long while." something else was off about her smell though..it was weird "Push through this wall and you can start over just like me. I do not know what you've been through, but I do know that the past is not worth wasting your time with." My eyes moved over towards her "I know you'll get angry at me for telling you all this. I know it hurts. I dont know your situation as I said but I do know you can overcome that. Trust me." sure I was giving a speech but that was from my own experiences.

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:24 am

Oh boy. Ohhh boy! That had been a bad thing to say! I could see Abby tensing up, and I myself tensed. I didn't even know why I had the instinct to block her from Minx, it wasn't as if I was strong enough to hold Abby back! Instead of lashing out, though, she started getting tears in her eyes and quickly left the room. I was roughly 90% sure that she was going to Holland's old bedroom - she usually went there to cry - so I decided to just let her go, releasing a sigh. "Her fiancée died." I finally explained to Minx, believing that she needed some context in regards to what just happened. "They were really close, so maybe saying the her past wasn't worth wating time with was a bad idea..." I'm sure that Minx would apologize, though. Underneath that flirty exterior, she seemed like a nice person.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:32 am

"Nathaniel I was just like her after Riley went missing. Well, except for the whole drinking thing. I was sad and lonely yes, but I thought why should I waste my tears and energy on someone who may not come back. I know it's harsh but I want her to see that. Though I do need to say i'm sorry, I hit a hard nerve..I dont think she knew what I meant though, with wasting time on the past. The past tends to hold people down and keep them shackled. And just by looking at Abby..it's like looking at a child who was abused..It hurts and it's very sad and makes you want to cry too. How long has it been since her Fiancee died?"

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:26 am

I listened carefully to Minx's words, nodding my head in understanding. She kind of had a point, and it was sad to see, but still... "Holland died mid-October, so she's been gone about 4 months. We haven't found her in Heaven yet, either, so... Yeah... And maybe you're right about the fact that Abby should move on, but it takes longer to mourn the ones we love the most. I think she just needs time, you know? In the meantime, we'll keep checking Heaven do that she can hopefully visit Holland occassionally." Maybe being able to visit Holland would make things easier for Abby.

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:05 am

"Ah that was recently. Alright. I thought it had been a few years thats why I said that..she's allowed to be this upset right now." I ran my hand through my hair and sighed "Damn it." that was a big screwup on my part. I needed to go and say sorry to her. This wasnt going to work out well "I'm sorry..Do you know where she is? I need to talk with her..again. And say i'm sorry. I feel like I kicked a kitten." and boy was it a horrible feeling.

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:53 am

Ok, so Minx wanted to go and apologize now? Well, Abby probably wasn't in the best of moods right now so it probably wasn't a good idea, but she could try, I guess? "You wont want to see anyone right now, especially you," I warned with a grimace. "But, if you want to try and apologize now anyway her room is on the first floor. Room 10." Ruffling my hair a little, I added, "Take it easy on her, ok? She has mental disorders and hasn't been taken her medication so... Just be careful when wording things so that you don't set her off."

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:07 am

"Even if she did snap at me, I could deal with it. I mean, I am 150 years old." I smiled at Nathaniel and got up from my stool "I'll be back." leaving my beer on the island, I then left the kitchen and went to room ten. Approaching the door I knocked softly "Hey, Abby? Can I talk to you?" I hope she would at least listen, you know? It seemed like I just broke her after saying what I said. I really didnt mean it in a bad way though!

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:13 am

I had gone upstairs to cry originally. Minx's words dragged up painful memories that I had so desperately tried to numb with alcohol. But soon the tears made way for anger. My past wasn't worth wasting time on?! My past with Holland had been the best thing to have ever happened to me! How dare she say that it wasn't worth wasting time! She didn't even know my past and she was saying to fucking forget it! I had no control now that I wasn't on my medication, and I lost my temper, breaking several things in the room while the dogs retreated into my bathroom. Afterwards I started crying again, thinking about how disappointed Holland would be if she saw me like this - completely out of control and purposely trying to get drunk all of the time, and that's when I heard someone at the door. Minx. "G-Go away!" I shouted, hugging my knees to my chest and curling up on myself. "I-I don't wan-na talk to y-you!"

Kjærlighet Vil Tine
~Love Will Thaw~

~Centrum Permanebit~

Wolfsoul
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:18 am

"Look," i said through the door "I'm sorry for what I said, I didnt know she..left so recently. I thought it had been a long time since she had gone. I didnt think that one through." From the sound of her voice she was pretty upset "My words were only meant for the massive time gap you have been mourning. Like myself. I lost my husband and I hung on it for a while till I realised that maybe I shouldnt hang onto it anymore. He's gone and I need to make a new life with someone else."

R.I.P Cookie.

Britt-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top