House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Immortality Pt 2!

+4
Creaturee
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 Empty Re: House of Immortality Pt 2!

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:03 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

The feeling of a conversation picking up, he gave a small faint smile toward Michelle. He felt calm as he leaned back on the bench and crossed his arms he nodded at her response. "I completely agree, as myself am quite intelligent but i don't just shove that in peoples faces." his voice grown dull, deep and rusty as his throat had gone dry. As she continued to speak, she had asked a question he gave a loose shrug in response. "I guess-" He was cut off by a young female who stood before him, his head turned toward her and his eyes her. He gave a slight dip with his head in respectful greeting as she began to speak. She was straight forward, he was fairly alright with that in all honesty. "Pleasure meeting you Khaleesi, i am Suho" He tried to look up to her but the sun had shinned through giving him a hard time to see the structures of her figure so he had an idea of who she was. Before she had spoke again, he gave a small smirk in response. "Actually Khaleesi, i have just arrived today and have no idea either." He slowly stood up with his book in his hand. "I do know where you can go to get your room key." He pointed toward the doors of the mansion, he turned toward Michelle as she was sitting there quietly. "My friend here, could possibly show both of us around?" He asked quickly regretting it but he kept quiet of the idea before slowly looking down at Khaleesi finally getting a glimpse of her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:15 am

Creaturee wrote:
Suho
Plague Doctor

The feeling of a conversation picking up, he gave a small faint smile toward Michelle. He felt calm as he leaned back on the bench and crossed his arms he nodded at her response. "I completely agree, as myself am quite intelligent but i don't just shove that in peoples faces." his voice grown dull, deep and rusty as his throat had gone dry. As she continued to speak, she had asked a question he gave a loose shrug in response. "I guess-" He was cut off by a young female who stood before him, his head turned toward her and his eyes her. He gave a slight dip with his head in respectful greeting as she began to speak. She was straight forward, he was fairly alright with that in all honesty. "Pleasure meeting you Khaleesi, i am Suho" He tried to look up to her but the sun had shinned through giving him a hard time to see the structures of her figure so he had an idea of who she was. Before she had spoke again, he gave a small smirk in response. "Actually Khaleesi, i have just arrived today and have no idea either." He slowly stood up with his book in his hand. "I do know where you can go to get your room key." He pointed toward the doors of the mansion, he turned toward Michelle as she was sitting there quietly. "My friend here, could possibly show both of us around?" He asked quickly regretting it but he kept quiet of the idea before slowly looking down at Khaleesi finally getting a glimpse of her.
Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu

His name, now registered in my mind as I gave him a soft, reassuring smile. I brush my hair from my face as the wind began to pick up. I glance towards the residence's doors as I pick up my luggage again and throw my backpack on over my shoulder."Gladly to meet your acquaintance Suho. You too as well miss."I said, giving a glimpse to the other individual next to Suho. I began to observe the vast yard around the mansion before looking at Suho and his friend. I felt more comfortable knowing I wasn't the only one arriving at this new home.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:27 am

As another person approached Suho and herself, she glanced at the girl and smiled softly as she said she was new to the mansion. Of course a conversation had sparked between the new girl and Suho. Then, before she knew it, attention was on her "I wouldnt mind showing you both around. I'm Michelle, it's nice to meet you Khaleesi." before both Suho and Khaleesi could get a tour, they had to get a room for her and have her drop her stuff off there "Before we get into the tour, let's get you a room and then we can drop off your stuff so you wont have to hold it throughout the mansion." Michelle walked past Khaleesi and went to the front door, opening it and waiting for both Suho and Khaleesi to follow "Shall we get started?" she giggled softly

Last edited by Britt-21 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:38 am

Britt-21 wrote:As another person approached Suho and herself, she glanced at the girl and smiled softly as she said she was new to the mansion. Of course a conversation had sparked between the new girl and Suho. Then, before she knew it, attention was on her "I wouldnt mind showing you both around. I'm Michelle, it's nice to meet you Khaleesi." before both Suho and Khaleesi could get a tour, they had to get a room for her and have her drop her stuff off there "Before we get into the tour, let's get you a room and then we can drop off your stuff so you wont have to hold it throughout the mansion." Michelle walked past Khaleesi and went to the front door, opening it and waiting for both Suho and Khaleesi to follow "Shall we get started?" she giggled softly
Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu

I smiled at her manner and walked passed her as she held the door. I looked back seeing Suho following shortly behind. I turn, looking at the tall ceilings and beautiful decor as I sighed in awh. My eyes gasped at the many artifacts in the room. My eyes veering towards the stairs seeing the beautifully trimmed wood railing and the bay windows letting in the outsides lighting. I walked closer towards where everyone was standing and further awaited for a room key.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:46 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

His eyes scanned them variously, watching them both as they greeted each other. He gave a faint smile to Khaleesi, before turning to let her go first. Before following shortly behind, his eyes scanned the surroundings of the mansion as he's already seen the first floor an his room, his room key was 316 as he dangled his room key around his finger moving it around in a circle motion. As he stood and waited for her to get her room key he eyed her, watching her figure and her tight little dress. He liked her style, it made her seem quite sweet in his taste. He then removed his eyes from her watching as Michelle eyed him, he cleared his throat before removing his eyes from the both of them. When she had gotten her key, he walked over seeing what room she had. "What you get?" He asked calmly, before looking over to see and slightly smiling at what she had got.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:18 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I smiled, grabbing the key as the small tag dangling from the key ring noted '316'. I tilted my head, glancing over at his and grinned enthusiastically."Looks to me like we're going to be room mates."I implied, glancing at his reaction as I made a silent clapping gesture with my hands. I pick up my luggage again and began walking towards the stairs before looking back and adding"Thank you for showing me around the basics of the first floor Michelle, I appreciated your company very much so."I stated, waving gracefully before heading up towards the room.
I strolled down the long hallways. Reading number by number pasted on the door before finally reaching 316. I wedged the little key in the door next to the handle before turning. I opened the door, pulling the key from the lock as I gasped, observing the massively large room with the view of nature through the window panes. I walked up to one of the beds, lying my baggage down on the butt of the bed before perceiving the room some more.
I heard footsteps coming down the hall, towards the door as I began to inspect the closet spaces. I extended the wooden door revealing the walk-in closet with hangers dangling from the metal poles on the sides of the closets. I left the door open, walking towards my baggage as I began to immediately start unpacking. I heard Suho walk in, closing the door as I focused my attention towards the sound.
"Isn't this just wonderful? The view is just marvelous and the room itself is spectacular. I couldn't ask for more!"I said with a smile upon my lips before kneeling down, placing my shoes in an organizing order in the closet.
I grabbed my backpack and took out my notepad and journal along with my other accessories for my nightstand. I sat on the edge of the bed, laying my hand along the silk like bed covers as I smiled. I picked up my journal and inked pen before I began writing.

'Today was an adventure. After a longs day drive in the yellow cab I eventually got to where I needed to be, my new home at the large residence from the brochure. I met some new people today. A young gentleman named Suho, and a young lady named Michelle. I feel like i'm going to enjoy my time here, after all, there is new nature for me to explore now. Love, Khal.
I sighed, placing the marker in between the pages before closing the journal. I looked towards Suho, seeing him unpack while enjoying the scenery by the window. I smiled, crossing my legs on the bed as I looked outside and sighed deeply before laying back onto the bed.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

He observed her, a smile spread across his face at the excitement she was in he followed her down the hallways just several feet behind her. As he heard how much more excitement she was in when she happened to enter the room, made him much more happy to be her roommate he had never seen someone to excited over a room. As he entered, closing the door behind them watching her every move observing her was much more entertaining he didn't know what to say besides nodding his head and grinning as her little tight dress flowed with her movement. "It is a great size for the both of us" His voice was calm and deep, as it came and went so did his smile. He saw her go into the room, as he went into his he reopened his luggage and started pulling out clothes. He had a great sense of style, pulling stuff left and right folding and putting it in the drawers also hanging them up. His shoes in the closet a long with sets of jackets. He heard her writing, he felt the urge to check on her but he continued until all his clothes were properly hung and put away. He looked outside, the scenery was so pleasant he couldn't stop looking it was getting darker but he got here around four pm. He then put the luggage in the closet and slowly sat down on his bed before looking over at Khaleesi.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:52 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I had so many new ideas running through my mind. I peered over at the window, seeing it was nearing towards night fall as I felt the urge to start some new pottery projects. I took out the small spinning wheel and began assembling the small table, setting the spinning dish on the table and forming the clay on top before turning it on. I quickly grabbed a cup of water from the sink, fixing my hair and dress in the process before returning back to my bed. I sat down, crossing my legs once more as I drenched the clay in water and turned on the wheel. I placed my hands on either sides of the clay and began shaping it lightly and carefully. I looked towards the door, my eyes meeting with Suho's as the wet clay started forming between my fingertips. I smiled at him and looked down, soothed by the sound of the wheel turning as I sculpted the clay into a small vase.
The broad silence in the room didn't feel awkward, it felt warming for once.
I sighed once more softly biting the edge of my lip in mid focus of my crafts. I began thinking of the colors I could use to paint the clay after I finished. I softly began to hum to a tune I once heard in a local cafe shop down the street from my old home. I moved my hands upwards to the head of the vase to shape the rim.
I glanced at Suho again, a smile forming every time I looked up. I appealingly began digging out the excess clay from inside the pot, creating a hollow interior. I hummed the tune a little softer before looking at Suho again.
"well, Suho, Tell me about yourself. I'm intrigued to learn about you."I said contently and softly before looking down again at my project.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:19 am

Suho

Plague Doctor

His eyes kept meeting hers, he didn't know how to take it besides a friendly exchange. He sat peacefully watching her move around and do what seemed to make her happy and at peace. He walked out of his room and slowly into the living room where he had a better view of what she had been doing, leaning back onto the couch and eyeing her work. "Me? I'm not to exciting" He chuckled before rubbing his eyes, he leaned on the arm of the chair crossing his arms. "Well i'm from Seoul, South Korea. I'm twenty-four years old, i really like to read and sometimes write." He took a breath before continuing "i also sometimes like to cook" He shrugged before giving off a small smile watching the pottery grow. He thought about asking her the same thing, she seemed quite the odd female. "How about yourself, tell me about you, why you're here?" he asked before slowly putting his ankle over his knee relaxing comfortably. He didn't know what to say afterwards before waiting for her too speak. Her voice was light and smooth he enjoyed hearing her talk.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:46 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I smile at him, finishing up the last bit of my bot as I turn off the wheel, letting the vase dry for a little while. I focused my attention on him, making eye contact as I heard him speak of his common interests. I silently agreed with him, nodding my head and smiling."I to like reading and writing, helps me cope with a lot of things and escape reality for a while."I said as I grabbed a towel nearby, whipping away the excess clay beginning to dry on my finger and hands.
"Well, there is much to know about me actually. Something that may most definitely intrigue you about me is that I was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder when I was four years young. I feel normal everyday of my life but of course everything around me changes so much to where I realize there actually is something wrong with me. I personally know my other personalities are not good what so ever by seeing what they write in my journal. I hope that doesn't at all scare you away, but I am still yet learning how to manage them."I responded a bit more hesitantly, watching his reaction as I folded the dirty towel, placing it near the small black crate in the corner of my room."But, of course that's not all there is to me. Although I have that main vast flaw, I have a lot more to me to make up for that. I came from a small home in Maryland, next to an abandoned farmhouse where I used to go to read and write about the changes going on in my life. I developed a skill of pottery making by using the mud from inside the barn as clay. Sounds pretty gross-"I said, chuckling a small bit between my sentence"-but I am most definitely a hands on person. Took my mind off the thought of being so different from people. I used to get upset and confused when everyone told me I acted like someone i'm not sometimes. It's hard to handle and it was pretty overwhelming to deal with at the time. People didn't understand that I had no control over it, and it was unintentional.I gave him a reassuring smile, letting him know I no longer feel bad for the way I naturally am. I pulled my hair back, grabbing a near by pony tail to wrap my hair in. I sat on the edge of the bed again, starring towards Suho as I picked at the dry clay on my skin, humming the same tune from earlier.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:07 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 2zgalmt

He was quite kind, the tension went higher as he was listening to her talk. All his attention was toward her, his eyes didn't lock with hers but they managed to look at the things around her and what she had been doing. Yet still hearing her speak, he nodded his head, processing everything in his head. He found her interesting the only other person he knew with a mental disorder was Sehun, he found her really interesting so he thought everything that could've been in her other personalities. He didn't know how many she had, but when she stopped talking, he took a breath and began to speak. "Seems like a lot to handle" He looked at her curiously having a easier time looking at her figure, what made him so interested not sexually nor romantically he was interested in her personality. He wish to know more about her, wanting to bond with her more as well she was stunning as well but besides the point. "If you'd like, i'd be here to tell you if it happens or not" He asked kindly, he wanted to help her but he was not sure if he could. Who knows if sh'd change and she didn't know who he was, that made him quite nervous if she didn't know she had a male roommate. He thought for a moment to think of ways but he ignored them, looking deeply at her. "You're one interesting girl, Khaleesi. I like that" He wasn't flirting, he was more of being generous to her.  
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:37 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I smiled at him, looking into his eyes deeply as he said kind things. I began thinking of the ways I let my other personalities know about what's going on."Well, you shouldn't be worried about them not knowing who you are. When I write in my journal, i'm basically writing to them and they write back. That's how I've been coping with them. Over the years I started developing some minor symptoms when I change into them. When I start getting very itchy or impatient, that's how you can usually tell somethings not right or i'm possible about to change."
I replied, giving him a better understanding and more insight about how to monitor me. I looked outside, seeing nothing but black before looking at Suho again."I haven't figured out yet how to stop changing into them yet, but I know it's possible. It won't fully get rid of them, but they won't show again unless I allow it. They will just be my inner demons, literally."
I got up slowly, walking towards my closet to grab a loose nightgown. I walked into the bathroom, quickly changing before sitting back down on the bed."It's nice to know I have someone willing to help me out with my disorder, even if it takes more effort than need be."
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 Im547q

He nodded hearing her out, it seemed like a lot to cope with. Him he only has to deal with the fact of never being able to die but feeling every emotion in whole damn world. He has seen the world itself, how people acts and what happened to create chaos that is in fact why he is so kind. He hasn't worn his mask, in years since the last plague in early 1900's he wasn't planning on going back any time soon. He suffered from PTSD, dealing with the wars, deaths, and tragic events he has seen the world grown torn. He lived in Europe around the 1400's that's why he is a plague doctor. Yet he has no idea how he could've been immortal, but he has suffered this for years and he knows he'll continue to suffer. Looking over to her, she must have a personality where she feels pain, depression, and anxiety he didn't know if he wanted to be surrounded by more pain he came here to get away from that.

He smiled to lighten the mood, looking over to her and watching her look back he felt comfort. He liked the way she was now she got up and left he waited patiently before she sat back down in a nightgown. "Need to worry, I'll help you with it." His smile went to ear to ear, as he looked down at his hands with discouragement. He wanted her to be fine, he didn't want to feel guilty for putting this in his hands and possibly ruining it. It was too much on him already, he didn't want to go back in that black abyss he was in for years on end.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I raise myself from the bed and walked towards Suho, placing a hug upon him as I close my eyes."I appreciate this a lot. Even if nothing goes as planned, i'll always know that you tried, that's what matters to me."I said before releasing him from my grasp, walking back towards my bed and sprawling out on the comforter. I shifted onto my back and looked up at the tall ceiling, wondering what it will be like living here.I looked back over at Suho and smiled before turning out my lamp and shifting onto my side.
I fluff the large white pillow and peel the blankets out from under me, pulling them over me before I rested finally.
I lay awake in thought for a while, sighing before my mind begins telling me to hum a tune from the cafe. I silently hum to myself, as a smile formed upon my lips, and her eyes began to shut. Her humming faded before she finally drifted off the sleep.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 2ug2s9d

He smiled when he had gotten up and headed his general direction, his smile grew larger when she had hugged him, he felt comfort and accepted by her. "I will try my best." He hugged her back, accepting her and feeling the need to hug her tighter. "Sleep well alright" As he watched her leave he stood up as well, smiling at her when she had lied down and walked over to her doors and closed them for her before walking down to his room and doing the same. He took off his shirt, and his pants before slipping on some pajama bottoms. Before climbing into bed, giving a light smile before turning off the light.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:28 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
Her eyes peeled awake, looking around the room before she rubbed her eyes slowly. A yawn escaped her mouth as she pulled the covers off over her, placing her feet on the floor and standing up. It was still barley bright outside as I walked over towards the bathroom, glancing up at the clock on the wall. '8:56' I read on the clock before entering the bathroom to wash up.
I change into my outfit of the day and exit into my bedroom. I peeked out into the living room seeing Suho still sound asleep. I walked quietly into the kitchen and started to prepare a healthy breakfast meal. I peeled some oranges, making some fresh orange juice as I reached over, lifting the pan revealing a fresh fluffy Belgium waffle. I pored some batter into the pan and closed the lid. I began making eggs before starting on the sausage. I walking into the living room, opening the drapes to let in a slight bit of light, but not enough to make it bothersome for people sleeping.
I finished up the last bit of the meal before putting it on a small tray and bringing it into Suho's room. I set the tray beside him and smiled, lightly brushing my hand on his shoulder
"Hey, I made you some breakfast if you'd like any."I said softly and a bit quietly. I smiled and walked back towards the living room, making my plate before moving towards the couch, sitting down as I preferred reading rather than watching television.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:58 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 15sajom

He slept for quite some time, he was sleeping on his back so he had an easier way to breath. His eyes peeled apart when he had felt a slight hand brush against his shoulder skin to skin contact woke him right up. His eyes focused and landed on her, the sight was quite pleasant. "Oh" His voice was deep with a tired tone "Thank you, Khaleesi that is very kind of you" He slowly leaned up keeping the blanket to about his waist only showing about his upper half. He looked over to see the breakfast she had made for him, He grabbed the tray grabbing the plate and the fork and slowly digging it into the waffle. Tearing it apart from the other half he took a bite of it and chewed. He enjoyed it, he really did grabbing the orange juice and taking a drink swallowing the piece easier. He enjoyed eating it, the way it felt in his mouth it was almost unbearable he hasn't eaten anything this good in a long time. But when he finished eating, he got up and walked to the kitchen still only in pajama bottoms. He put the plates away and finished the orange juice before cleaning everything up turning to her smiling. "How are you this morning, Khaleesi" His voice grown sweet and smooth everytime he had said her name. She looked beautiful even just sitting there, he walked over to his bedroom grabbing his book before heading over to the couch next to her.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:24 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I smiled, lifting my legs onto the couch getting comfortable as the book lured me in like a child in a candy store. My focus, all of a sudden drawn towards Suho as I peered up from my book, my eyes meeting his. I glared softly as he spoke deeply. My fingers turning the page in the book that I have yet to finish reading. Seemingly it was like I couldn't stop staring, I couldn't stop focusing on his presence. "My morning is going gracefully. I didn't think I was going to be able to wake up so early since I was so comfortable, but I did." I replied to his question, looking as he grabs a book, walking towards me. "I see you're into mystery novels as well as me." I implied, glancing down at the white pages in my book before the words get a grip on my mind again. I turned back the page, remembering I hadn't yet finished.
The sound of people walking in the halls broke my concentration a couple times as I softly lick the tip of my finger and turn the page, finally finishing the last few sentences. Reading started giving me an urge to write, an urge to be outside in the warmth, in a peaceful environment where the only sounds were the sounds of nature that were un bothersome to my ears.
The words from the book began painting scenarios in my head, the wet roads from the rain outside, the flickering street lights near the old buildings with individuals standing along the street corners, waiting to get home.
I smiled subconsciously, listening to the words play in my head with their own narrator. I gently rub my fingertips along the soft edge of the leather book before finally glancing over at Suho, watching as his eyes pace the sentencing on the beige pages in his novel.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:30 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 Ri5gjo

His eyes continued to lock with hers every now and then, he'd feel his body get heated every time she even raised her eyes at him. He heard her speak, smiling at her not noticing he was bare chested this whole time but he remained calm. "I am glad you had woke up, i seem to have woken up to a beautiful sight." He smiled giving off a small chuckle, he was very generous in fact completely dear to heart sweet but he was a little to sweet to people he had felt comfortable with. He had heard her voice once more before his eyes lied on his pages of the book, turning to look at his novel cover he smiled at her giving off a small nod. He cleared his throat "Ah yes i do, i love mystery, horror, maybe even sometimes non fiction." He then lowered his eyes to his book and scanned the words, the sentences that led on for a while. She had looked so innocent, ravishing in her little outfit running his eyes down her hair was lead over her shoulders and finally stopped, the wavy curls in her hair. His hair was messy, but it looked sexy that was as well. His eyes left her and he continued to read as the silence was peaceful and he felt no discomfort.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:26 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I gave him a soft, warm smile as he complimented me. I tiled my book closed slightly and looked at him, with my cheeks rosy and my eyes fluttering every time he looked my direction. I felt my blood getting warm under my skin, a comforting feel arose as well as a smile upon my lips, making my cheeks even rosier. "You are such a kind gentleman, Suho. I must admit, you do pull off an admiring morning look for sure." I said, looking away, blushing heavily this time as I try my best to focus on my book again.
The sun finally peeked up over the tall trees, shinning through the slits in the blinds and the opening of the curtains. I marked my place in my book and walked towards my room, grabbing my journal and ink pen before returning back to the living room.
I sat down, opening where I left off and began writing small notes I wanted to remember-

'His hair, dark and cryptic. The shine from his eyes that gloss when the light beams in. The light complexion and radiance of his skin, and the quintessential structure of his body. His deep, extensive voice, and his kind, compassionate words. Who is he? Is he just a man with a wise thought and an un forgetting past? Is he a man who speaks what he once felt but no longer feels? Is a secret that I have to perceive on my own?'
I smiled once more, holding the end of the pen to my lips as my thoughts pro-summed onto the piece of beige paper. I continued thinking, letting the pen rest along my lip as I glanced through the window pane between the curtains.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:42 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 O7mtxl

His eyes haven't left the pages, he was so deep in thought that it wondered off to be completely of her every word he had read made his eyes want to wander to hers. He would slightly shake his head if response trying to erase the image, but he wouldn't with hold it he slowly looked up as she had risen from her seat and wondered off into her room to grab her journal and pen. She must have something in mind she needed to put down, what could it possibly be maybe he thought he could be something about him. She was so magnificent, her skin was such a light smooth color calming and alluring. Her eyes were the same, they were something he managed to like. Her compliment made him chuckle in return, he believed he did pull it off as he then leaned back with the book in his lap one hand over his stomach the other holding the book up. "Thank you Khaleesi, i must say i am not the only one who can pull it off." He smiled at her, it spread ear to ear as his eyes scanned her once more before falling back to the words of his book. When he had got here he never knew he'd be in this moment, sitting in front of a girl with multiple personalities. He thought if he fell in love with the first one, he must be in a spot where he might fall for the others. But who knows, his mind was set on how generous she was how beautiful and how much she was polite and well put together. He was for sure, admiring her from a distance.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:07 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I leaned back on the couch, moving my pen down to my journal and laying it in between the pages in the crease. I looked towards him, smiling again as I laid my journal open next to me on the couch before lifting myself up to use the restroom. I turned on the faucet, scooping hand fulls of water onto my face before grabbing a hand towel and drying off. I moved my hair back to the sides of my shoulders and adjusted my dress.
I walked into the bedroom grabbing the dry vase I made yesterday and the case full of paint. I strolled my way into the living room again, sitting down as I saw my journal slightly shifted. I shrugged softly and continued setting up to paint my vase.
I dipped my brush in the soft bronze color and began to stroke the brush along the bottom before working my way up. I continued to graze my paint brush along the vase lightly and softly as I looked towards Suho.
"Anything on your mind Suho?" I said making light conversation with him as he was reading still.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:37 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 Rml9hx

He heard her get up and start shifting around, when he had looked up she had been in the bathroom he slowly got up and walked over to her journal to see what she had wrote. He flipped too the page and scanned his eyes quickly over the words, it was in fact about him. He smirked before hurrying to close it nicely and put it back where it was although it was slightly shifted he didn't notice before he jolted back to his seat and opened his book quickly shifting into his seat back to where he was. When she had entered he took a deep breath quietly and exhaled, till eyeing the words and trying to imagine in this mind of his. Smiling uncontrollably as she had wrote about him. He was not that interesting so he had no idea why she would write about him. While she had started doing her pottery he put down his book and slowly gotten up, his body was very much exposed he looked at her and smiled. "Just one thing in particular." He looked at her, before going into his bedroom too change into a black button up shirt with a collar tucked into his tight black jeans that were ripped at the knee. Rolling up his sleeves, before exiting the room he checked himself making sure he looked good enough for her. When he left the room he went into the bathroom to fix his hair, swooping it back, making it look neat and well put together when he left he walked back into the living room and sat back down facing her. "and ma'am it happens to be you" He grinned, but it slowly faded as his voice was deep and rusty yet it had an alluring tone.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  -Provenance Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:04 am

Khaleesi Aberdeen Banu
I watched as he got up, walking into his room. I continued with my craft and chose another color paint. I glanced up, seeing something move in his bedroom as he was walking out into the living room. 'My goodness.' I said to myself, seeing him sit casually in the chair. My eyes continued fixating on him. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about how profound he looked. So well put together and clean. So formally dressed and sophisticated.
I cleared my throat softly, breaking the silence and focus as I continued on my pottery before hearing his voice speak.
I listened and processed what he said and my painting came to a stop. I looked at him, shy and silent with a bit of shock. At a loss of words, I tried thinking of what I could possibly say.
'He's thinking about me.. too?' I thought in my head, realizing i'm just still staring blankly at him with no words coming through my mouth.
I could feel my cheeks heated up like the top of muffins freshly out of the kitchen's oven. My skin warmed up and my body was tense yet weak from his words.
'Say something dammit!'I screamed to myself in my head, glaring passionately in his eyes as my mind finally let me speak."I'm-"I paused, pointing at myself like a fool while trying hard to finish what I had began saying."I'm on your mind?"I said, finally finishing the question. My finger, still pointing at myself before I realized how idiotic I must look. I couldn't even feel my face as I pressed the palms of my hands to my cheeks and looked away from him, blushing so much I thought my cheeks were going to permanently change my skin color to red.
My eyes veered towards him bashfully. I felt like a little kid when my smile stayed plastered onto my lips.
-Provenance
-Provenance

Back to top Go down

Post  Creaturee Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:33 am

Suho
Plague Doctor

House of Immortality Pt 2! - Page 11 2m4uoux

When a soft tone has risen he looked over slowly smiling as she had seemed shocked on how he looked. Feeling confident, he slowly sat down his elbows on both knees before slowly opening his book. She just happened to be glaring at him, was it what he had said to her? he sat in silence as they both blankly looked at each other he looked at her with more dedication as if he was studying her figure more and trying to figure out what happened with her thoughts. When he had finally spoke he listened to her, she stuttered at first but finally let it all out. He leaned up placing the book next to him. "Well Yes i do, quite a lot lately." he smiled kindly at her, as he then looked away trying not to make it look so weird between them. He looked yet again back over her direction and she looked away blushing. He chuckled before walking over and rubbing her back gently, he then spoke "It's a good thing" He teased, but telling the truth he then stepped back admiring her once more as his eyes didn't leave her. He was gentle with her, he didn't want to stop either but when he stepped back their eyes met and he couldn't help but smiling at her again he felt warmth like his heart raced and his body became so overly heated he had to break the eye contact with her. As he turned and walked over back to the couch and slowly sat down.
Creaturee
Creaturee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next