House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:03 am

*is actually in the bathroom right now, sitting on the floor and wearing her hoodie and jogger bottoms. She hears Ryjer but doesn't have the energy to shout to let him know where she is so she just stays out*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:16 am

((I'm glad you liked it ^_^ And ok, fair enough, just Newliragi Smile

*Grins mischieviously.* Of course you can, Henry, as long as you can keep it all a secret. *Pulls him in and closes the door behind him.* Our April Fools target, as always, is Elsa, but we're hitting her with a double whammy this year >:3 *Smiles at Yuffie's enthusiasm and nods.* It's quite a genius idea Yuffie came up with, actually. First we're gonna make a bucket of mud fall on her- and then, when she goes to wash it off in the shower, she'll find that her shampoo has been switched with lime green temporary hair dye!  Twisted Evil And that's what happes when you combine the world's best pranksters!

Taking him to a bar would be a reward -_- He deserves to be punched right in the face. *Starts washing the dishes.* Maybe not punched in the face. Maybe talked to? He might apologise to you and Holland if you give him the chance. He wouldn't apologize! He wanted to insult us, you dimwit! Why would he suddenly apolgize for doing something he wanted to do? *Groans and rests her head on Holland's shoulder.* I just wish I could forget these c***py two days >.<))

I had managed to convince Kennedy to take care of Sora for tonight, or at least as much of the night as she could. It helped that Sora desperately wanted to spend time with Valerie, because not only did that mean no pouting from her, but she was also able to use her puppy dog eyes on Kennedy! Now that I was child-free, I could spend time with my much-neglected boyfriend, although that wasn't entirely my fault since Henry had to take care of Micah and do college work, too. We both lived busy lives, and we both respected that, so it made nights that we got to ourselves super special!

Grabbing a six pack of beer and a big packet of Doritos from the kitchen, I headed up to Henry's room, trying not to let my excitement get the better of me and run there. Once I got there, I knocked on the door, almost tumbling backwards in the process because my balance sucked! It took mere seconds for me to compose myself, the usual smirk spread across my face as I waited for Henry to open up. The only thing that could ruin tonight was if Henry had't managed to get rid of Micah for tonight. Not that I didn't like the kid - I loved him as if he were my extended family - but the adults just needed some alone time, y'know?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:26 am

An old friend of mine has recently started watching OUAT and now we're fighting over the ladies XD I made a deal that she can have Red if I can have Elsa XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:30 am

*gains no reply and thinks of leaving for a moment before deciding to investigate instead, taking what was said before on Leah's state seriously* Leah? *closes the door behind himself and looks around the room without sign, though he can spot the light from the bathroom and sighs under his breath. Assuming she just didn't want to talk to him, he took a seat on the edge of her bed and stared at the door* I don't come here a lot. That's my fault. I still feel weird sitting on your bed, looking around at your things... I feel like an intruder on your life. Like... Well, like a parasite. I swoop in and I make you sick, you know. I make you feel bad because I'm not here, because our conflicting schedules. I make you sick Leah, physically. Maybe even emotionally as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the sight of me made you sick either, because who am I other than a useless parasite of a man draining your energy and happiness. *lays back on her bed and covered his face with his hands a moment before moving them as to not muffle his speech* I don't know why I'm such an ass. I'm not looking for pity either, that's not what this is about. I want hatred. I want resentment. I want you to be angry with me, because its justifiable.

The two of you are downright awful, aren't you? I mean, I love it, but you're both mischievous aren't you? *chuckles and crosses his arms against his chest* I spoke this must be revenge then? This sounds an awful lot like revenge.

*smirks and presses a kiss to Abby's head* I'd offer to take it off your mind, but that seems like an inappropriate gesture in the company of your ex so... *shakes her head and takes on of Abby's hands, intertwining their fingers* I'm sure there's something we could do to get back at him though. Maybe not talking it out or physically hurting him, but something.

Reply coming soon dear... Maybe, my uncle just dropped some indication we might be leaving soon.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 am

Okies ^_^

It is revenge. *Frowns a little.* It's revenge for meeping secrets and shutting me out again, and letting him spend time with her but not me. Yeah, we would've gotten revenge on Justin too, but he'd figure it out what with his mind-reading powers :/ *Tiptoes to kiss Henry's cheek.* Planning to prank anyone tomorrow, Newlin? I bet you have a mischievous side too Razz

If I try anything he'd probably tell mom and I'd get into trouble. He's such a momma's boy and it's so ridiculous -_- *Sighs and looks up at Holland, smirking a little.* If you want to take my mind off of it, go ahead. I certainly wouldn't mind, and as for Trent, As for Trent, as long as you guys get a room, not a kitchen, you can do whatever you want. Just don't make out in front of me; it's bad enough I have to deal with it regularly from Zack and Rose >.< And I really didn't wanna know that last part. Thank you, Trenton >.< Oops! Sorry! :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:45 am

*her face saddens as she hears him speak and before long she's crying but she tries to muffle her sobs in the sleeves of the red hoodie, once she's sure he's finished she pauses a moment before weakly speaking* I can't get angry. Things always end up worse when I get angry, that's just the way it is. If I get angry at you, you definitely wouldn't come in here again. I know that for sure. And you're not a parasite either... Or at least I don't think so...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 am

Fight for the OUAT ladies over. I got Elsa, Anna and Belle, and my friend got Regina, Red, and Snow... Somehow I feel like I've lost O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:12 am

For when Linz comes back and is headache-free (And also for other people):

I had awoken early, earlier than my husband, and had taken a stroll around the mansion in my loose-fitting PJs, because sometimes that just helped me feel a little better. I then returned to our bedroom and stood by the window, looking out to the dismal weather outside while one hand rubbed my stomach. Our child - we didn't know whether it was a boy or girl, we wanted it to be a surprise - would be due in early April, but with the way winter seemed to roll into March last year, I was beginning to wonder if our baby would really be a spring baby, or if it'd be a winter baby. Would it be snowing in early April? Would we even be able to get to the hospital? What if we didn't? There were just so many thoughts in my mind, along with so many worries, I just hoped that, whatever the weather, the little one would come into the world safely, with no problems.

There had been some strange people outside the mansion. They had seemed to surveilling the perimeters from what I could see, especially the first room on the first floor - but now, after a couple hours, they had left. Even so, I stood by the living room window, staring at where they had been in case they returned. That little girl, Luna, inhabited that first room. Why had those people taken an interest her room? Perhaps I needed a witch or warlock to put some protection spells on the mansion, just in case they returned and tried to cause trouble...

It took way too much effort to set up a simple skype call!

Ok, so it wasn't really a 'Simple' skype call, it was a secret one that Holland couldn't know about, but one I had to use both her phone and laptop to make happen! First I had to text Mr Pierce, giving him my phone number so that he could text me when he was available to chat. I then had to delete that message I'd just sent from Holland's phone before she came out of the bathroom and saw it. Then, once I recieved the text from Holland's dad, I had to think of a way to get my unsuspecting girlfriend out of the house for a long period of time!

I had just sent Holland into town for a 'Special kind of floss that doesn't get snapped easily by my fangs'. I even told her the store that 'definitely' sold it, which was actually a complete and total lie because no such floss even existed - flossing was a real pain in the *ss for me! 5 minutes into Holland's absence I was searching the room for anything that had her skype username and password in it. I almost felt like giving up, because Mr Pierce wouldn't be patient enough to wait around for me, but I finally found it and logged into Holland's skype account on her laptop.

As soon as I logged on an incoming call appeared and I answered it straight away, a webcam image of the old, grey-haired jerk who wasn't exactly kind when I first met him and, well, I had a feeling he'd probably never be kind to me. I sure hoped I was wrong, because I needed him to be nice now. In order to get him to be nice to me, I had to be nice back, so I forced the best fake smile that I could, trying to make it seem realistic, as I greeted him with a, "It's good to see you, sir." Ugh, what a load of c*** that was! "How're you?"

"Oh, sure, you let me win, just like I let you win Guitar Hero, right?" I chuckle, nudging Olivia in her side while being careful of the fact that she had a glass of Coca Cola in her hand. "But hey, you were quite good competition. I thought I'd kick your *ss but you put up a fight. You might stuck watching My Little Pony tomorrow, but you should take pride in the fact that you only lost by a couple of points." I was smiling now, genuinely smiling instead of smirking, and I wrapped an arm around Olivia's shoulders. "So, my bowling buddy, wanna finish that drink and head home, or do you wanna stick around town and find something else to do?"

Elsa and Justin had returned from Spain the other day. I had given my sister some time to recover - I wasn't cruel - but now it was time to confront her about the letters asking her to come home that she was keeping from me, and boy was I mad! I thought things were getting better between us, but now we were back in the same place as we were over a year ago! Keeping secrets, closing doors in order to keep those secrets - she still hadn't paid attention to me since the beginning of January -, it wasn't right! Leaving my room, I stormed across the hall and knocked on my sister's door. "Elsa? I know you're in there! Open up!" Maybe this would probably result in an arguement, but I couldn't just sit by and let all this secrecy and avoidance continue when it was upsetting me! I'd already dealt with 13 years of it, I wasn't going to deal with it anymore.

I had managed to convince Kennedy to take care of Sora for tonight, or at least as much of the night as she could. It helped that Sora desperately wanted to spend time with Valerie, because not only did that mean no pouting from her, but she was also able to use her puppy dog eyes on Kennedy! Now that I was child-free, I could spend time with my much-neglected boyfriend, although that wasn't entirely my fault since Henry had to take care of Micah and do college work, too. We both lived busy lives, and we both respected that, so it made nights that we got to ourselves super special!

Grabbing a six pack of beer and a big packet of Doritos from the kitchen, I headed up to Henry's room, trying not to let my excitement get the better of me and run there. Once I got there, I knocked on the door, almost tumbling backwards in the process because my balance sucked! It took mere seconds for me to compose myself, the usual smirk spread across my face as I waited for Henry to open up. The only thing that could ruin tonight was if Henry had't managed to get rid of Micah for tonight. Not that I didn't like the kid - I loved him as if he were my extended family - but the adults just needed some alone time, y'know?

Sora wasn't allowed tohold Valerie. She was told that she might drop the growing baby, which she denied, obviously, but that didn't change Kennedy's mind. That didn't mean that the young Princess couldn't play with the baby though, and this playtime involved a magic show. With real magic.

"Look look, Valerie!" She exclaimed, waving a hand in front of Valeriya's face to grab her attention. Grabbing a nearby Winnie The Pooh book, she used her magic to bring the characters off of the page, along with the words. The 3D projections of the characters continued the scene they were supposed to follow - making them do any Sora wanted was out of her control at the moment - and the words swirled around the baby's head before going to her new kitten, who just so happened to be called Tigger. The flying words clearly scared the poor kitten, who ran and hid under Kennedy's bed, but Sora just laughed and let out a gentle, "Silly Kitty." before continuing her little magic show for her favourite baby in the whole wide world - the only baby she even knew!

So it depended on how much I missed her, huh? A part of me wanted to show Nat exactly how much I had missed her, but while we may have done that sort of thing a couple times in the past, I had to remind myself that things were different now. With this memory loss that I had stupidly brought upon her came a completely fresh start, back to square one - well, more like square 3 now, since I had made some progress - instead of square 25, so doing something like that? Yeah, we weren't ready for that yet or, at least, Nathalie wasn't. "I missed you loads." I answered simply, pressing another kiss this time to her shoulder. "And that may sound like it's not much but, trust me, 'Loads' is actually a very large quantity." I looked to my girlfriend's latest masterpiece, smiling softly at the pretty awesome, realistic drawing. "Roses, huh, Nat? Maybe I should've bought some real ones for you to admire on the way home from work." I really needed to think about romantic gestures! Right now I kinda sucked at being romantic, but I really needed to try and up my game!

F***, did Sammi really have to shuffle on my lap? She bloody well knew what she was doing - rubbing her *ss against my most sensitive body part (You see? I can censor my words for the kiddies, I just choose not to most of the time!) through our clothing - and it really wasn't helping me concentrate on what she was saying. Biting my lip just a little, I focused on my girl's words as much as I could. Sammi's friend and Jer had already met? That was... A strange coincidence. "Well, knowing each other already would probably make the date run more smoothly, right? Or make it more awkward." I shrugged, a grin spreading across my face. "Either way, it'll be interesting to hear how this date ends. Now then, babe," Picking up the carribean hotel book I had been reading, I held it in front of Sammi's face for her to see. "The sunny, tropical carribean, maybe? Or is there somewhere else you'd like to go? Somewhere less expensive, maybe?" To be honest, it didn't really matter where we went for our honeymoon, as long as it wasn't here, it was sunny, and I could have sex with my wife without having to worry about whether or not her damn cat was in the room!

Of course me walking normal wS fine here, I wasn't seen as royalty here. But did I want to be seen as royalty in Arendelle? I mean, of course I wanted to look like royalty in front of the Counc, but would looking like royalty intomidate the citizens? Ugh, I was just confusing myself even more by overthinking it! Deciding not to dwell on it, I just focused on copying Lilly's walk to the best of my ability. "You know, whe I asked for help on how to be a King, I was thinking more along the lines of how to get the Council to like me despite being a foreign commoner, not how to walk." I pointed out, slipping my hands into my pockets, then remembering I wasn't meant to do that. I stopped walking once I had reached Theo's side, crouching down to whisper, "Uncle Justin looks silly, huh, buddy?"

((If Britt could post something about James going to Maria's house that'd be great.))

When it was all over and I was potentially pregnant - well, onviously not straight away but... You know what I mean! - I stretched out my limbs, then curled into Kyle's side, resting my head against his chest, which rose and fell steadily as his breathing calmed down. My tail wouldn't stop wagging, hitting the matress and the covers, and I couldn't stop smiling either. This was it! I could possibly be a mommy in 9 months, like I've wished I could be for, like, the past 3-ish years now! It was exciting, but also a little nerve-wracking, but I couldn't wait to meet the mini us!

With all the baby thoughts in my head, I almost didn't realize that I had barely given Kylea chance to talk about his day before I pounced on him - well, he pounced on me, technically, but I lured him in with the showy clothes! When I did realize it, I burst out laughing, which probably made Kyle think I was crazy but oh well! "By the way, hi." I greeted my boyfriend, smothering more giggles into his chest. "Oh gosh! I didn't even say hi before we did the do! Hi Kyle, how're you? How was work and band practice?" I couldn't believe that, in my need to try for a baby, I forgot to show the poor guy some common courtesy and politeness!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:24 am

"Alright alright." she said "but your walk is important when you walk into the room." she said to him before catching up to both Justin and Theodore. Her son shook his head 'No, you dont look silly, Uncle justin!' he said with a grin. Taking his and his mother's hand, walking between them. "Now, another thing is your clothes. Be presentable of course. So i'm sure you got that down." she looked ahead "Talk clearly and formally. Dont be afraid to speak your words, being confident in what you say is important and a council wouldnt want someone to studder and fumble over his words. If you are flushed or embarassed, take a moment to compose yourself. Taking in a deep breath and then saying something proper to the situation."

The next day, James had taken that invite to Holt's place and was already on his way. This time, he didnt have anything up his sleeve or anything to gift her. He wanted to hold off on the presents cause he had always brought one. Looking around as he approached Holts building, he slipped inside quickly and went up to her floor, taking in a deep breath. He had an idea to make it up to holt, and in order to do that, he needed his friends number so he could ask her for the key to Maria's house. He had something nice planned and hopefully, holt wont take it the wrong way and slap him for thinking she'd sleep with him not too long after dinner. Stepping up to the door, he knocked softly
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 am

I may have fallen asleep ^_^" whoops
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 am

I hadn't planned on pranking anyone, no. Even if I did, it would be nothing compared to this scheme. *shrugs his shoulders and focusses on Yuffie, a smirk cast on his face.* You're not going to prank me, are you? I'll squeeze the answer out of you if I have to.
Get a room, huh? *slides off Abby's lap and gives her hand a gentle tug* I'm feeling a little deprived anyway, and we got the okay from Trenton here so... *raises an eyebrow and bites her lower lip*
I can handle anger, Leah. *sighs and stands, shoving his hands into his pockets as he approaches the desk he had found her sleeping on numerous times before, a light smile on his face from the memory* You do want me here then, if you're worried about me never coming back. I'm relieved to hear it... You might not find me to be as bad as I find myself, but you're not the one who has to think about the dozens of ways you've gone wrong with such a beautiful, fantastic girl. That's on me. I screwed up, you know? I make you hurt and that's something I have to handle. *opens the door and initially doesn't look at her, just pulls himself onto the counter and frowns* Do you want me to leave? Because I'll leave, only if you tell me to. I don't want to keep dragging out any kind of hurt that I'm causing by being in and out of your life. I can do better, I can quit the university and teach here instead. I've some English courses to the kids here and even to some of the adults. I can get a place in town, we can move in together. Whatever step you want me to take for us to be closer, around each other more often, I want it. I need you to let me know what to do, Leah.

Okay, now I'm gonna type it up.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 am

Squeeze the answer out of me? With your muscles? You'll probably end up crushing me! *Even though she's a little concerned about being crushed, she decides to play along.* Maybe I will prank you, maybe I wont. It depends on how much affection you shower me with in the next 12 hours Wink *Sighs.* iwish Matio was here to shower me with affection. You guys had two weeks in Arendelle, Henry and I have had f*** all, so quit complaining Razz

*Bites her own lip, then a grin breaks out across her face.* Ok then. *Gets to her feet.* Bye Trent! Thanks for the barely-eaten pancakes! *Leads Holland out of the kitchen.* *Rolls his eyes with a smile as he finishes the dishes.* You're welcome, Abby. *Smirks as an idea pops into her head.* So, Miss Pierce, which room would you like us to get? I think the rec room is in use, but here are many other rooms in this place Wink

And I'll reply to Britt now Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:12 am

As Lilly listed off the key tips in how to be royalty, I made my own list in my mind: How many of those things I could actually do. Once I was sure of that list, I voiced it to my sister. "I'm pretty sure I've got presentable down to a T." Since being an Angel meant meeting lots of people I always made sure my shirts were pristine white and wrinkle free.  "I don't really stutter much and I'm not great at formal speech but Elsais so she can really help me there. To be honest, I think the biggest probably will be getting embarassed and blushing." It wasn't uncommon for me to blush, but that was usually in more romantic situations with Elsa or when someone brought up something inappropriate, and I highly doubted the council would do that. Shrugging a little, I opened the gate of the playground and let Theodore through. "To be honest, I don't really know what I have to offer Arendelle. Elsa, lots of things, but Arendelle... All I can really do is read people's minds and maybe find out if anyone's up to something bad, but I'm not really sure if the council.. They'd be looking for someone who can come up with ideas to solutions and handle the threat of war and Arendelle's money and... And that's not me, particularly the war part..."

I was woken up rather rudely by a knock on the door. At first, I tried to resist it but my eyes slowly opened. My tv was still on, as was the dvd I had been watching although it was now on the menu screen. Looking at the small clock on the DVD player, I noted that it was 11am. Ok, James was coming over... I gasped and sat upright. James! I had fallen asleep on the couch! In my Alchemist clothes! And James was here right now! "Uhhh, just a second!" I exclaimed, risng to my feet and desperately trying to brush the wrinkles out of my clothes. Removing my shoes and putting them away, I also undid the incredibly messed up bun and ran my fingers through my hair n an attempt to brush it. I was only semi-presentable, and I hated myself for it, but I couldn't make James wait all day so, deciding to give up on tidying myself, I walked over to the front door and opened it with a sheepish smile. "Hey, come on in." I greeted my boyfriend, stepping out of the way to let him in, hoping he wouldn't notice how scruffy I looked and make some sort of teasing comment on it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 am

OMFG! FINALLY!!! Carmilla season 2 is officially going into production May 13th-19th! I can't believe they finally told us some dates! X3

Unless it's an early April Fools O.o Oh gosh, please don't let it be an early April Fools! >.<
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:31 am

my friend april fooled me just now about ErenxMikasa and how they did 'it' in the manga DX HE KNOWS I SHIP THEM TWO SO MUCH!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 am

Henry: I don't know exactly how I got so caught up in being a college student, really. My father had always said that education was something men could pride themselves on, but it wasn't necessary in our family. I had grown up sort of believing that just because my name was attached to the Newlin ancestry that I could skip out on being a real adult. I could drop college altogether and be a bachelor. When I figured out life was different when you weren't living in San Francisco under the influence of your name, I had to pursue things I hadn't thought of before. School, a stable living place, and even a relationship. I screwed up a little in the beginning, but it wasn't the worst possible thing. Eventually, I got what I wanted. College, a place to call home, and a girlfriend. Maybe I've been a little bad at keeping up the last one, but Yuffie and I had an agreement. We understood the lives we had to lead and it was nothing personal.

Micah was against leaving for the night, honestly. He wanted to watch me play Dying Light a little longer, but I could allow it. I needed the personal time with Yuffie, and I loved him but he'd harsh the mellow, so to speak. So, I packed him an overnight bag and dumped him in the lap of my newfound friend, Sterling. She was pretty good with kids if she worked in the infant wing at a hospital, right? I talked to her over breakfast one morning, a little accidentally because I was just eating fruit loops and she was enjoying an apple and we sparked a conversation on how she was much healthier than I am.

With the little guy gone, I pushed myself to leave the zombie apocalypse game be and wash up. It was troublesome, grooming my scruff after leaving it to grow for a few weeks now, and I showered thoroughly in hopes it would relieve the ache that had settled into my back from sitting upright hours a day. I was right, somewhat, and after I towel dried my blonde hair and dried off entirely, I threw on some boxers and cleaned up. Yes, I cleaned up in my boxers, but it's my bedroom and I'll do as I please. A couple children's books organized, a few shelves tidied up, my laundry thrown into the basket, and my bed made and I was prepared. Well, almost.

I tugged on a pair of jeans while still in the closet, knowing I didn't have much time until she would arrive. With the jeans on, I could slow down a little, because at least I was decent, right? I carried myself into the bathroom, fixed my blonde hair into laying at least semi-normal, and put on some aftershave because I had run out of cologne. So, I'd smell like floral detergent, Dove freshcare body wash, and masculine aftershave. Not so masculine coconut shampoo, but I'd have to live with that. My next effort was putting on a shirt, as to not scare off the woman by bulging biceps and pectorals. Of course I'm joking, I don't believe it would scare her off and I'm not really sure that I have that impressive of an upper body, but I did need to find a shirt.

A dark gray v-neck caught my eye and I pulled it on, just in time for the knock at my door. Fantastic timing, right? I approached the door, smile already spread across my features, and opened up to see a mirrored smile in front of me. Of course, trying to play it cool, I lifted an arm and leaned against the doorframe. "So, I don't think I ordered a gorgeous lady bearing beer... You sure you have the right room?"

Oh, I don't know, how about the library? I have to handle working around books with you without making out so call this a little revenge, right? *smirks* Unless you have a better idea.
Affection huh? *wraps an arm around her and presses a kiss to her jaw gently* I can do affection, but I think I better save it for a better time. When we're not scarring your friend, the onlooker.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:36 am

I didn't know I wrote that much...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:39 am

Oh gosh, and the first episode might be titled Brave New World! It sounds so adventurous! X3

Sorry, I just... Ugh. You don't understand. While most shows give out loads of info on upcoming series, we rarely get anything referring to the next series, so getting production dates and a possible title for episode 1? I can't even!

O.o Bloody hell, Linz! Ok, one sec. This may take a while to read!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

I take full responsibility. I introduced you to it and everyone can blame me for the carmilla talk.

Sorry, I said I was feeling Henry today. He's a babe.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:02 am

You may have introduced me to it, but we can blame Carmilla herself for usingher seduction eyes on me and making me fall in love with the show Razz

But yeah, you're really feeling Henry today! XD

The library sounds so good. Revenge is definitely needed. You have no idea how many times I imagine pushing you up against the bookshelves at work and kissing you senseless! *Starts guiding Holland towards the library, holding the door open for her.* After you, m'lady Wink

The onlooker has a name, y'know. Does the onlooker mind if I leave with the intruder? Razz *Purses her lips in thought, then waves her hand dismissively.* Go, go. I think our plans for tomorrow have been dealt with. Go and enjoy being in love.

Clearly Henry was in a joking mood, and joking was the kinda thing I was best at, so I decided to play along, my expression switching from a grin to confusion. "Huh, really? You didn't order this?" I asked, looking between the beer and my boyfriend. "Maybe I do have the wrong room... I'm so very sorry to disturb you, sir. I'll be leaving now." I walked halfway down the hall before returning to Henry, the grin making a comeback as I tiptoed and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I'm pretty sure you at least ordered a gorgeous lady, Henry, especially since we both have a child-free night tonight... Wait, do we have a child-free night?" Once again, I tiptoed, trying to see over Henry's towering height to search for signs of Micah. Unfortunately I was just too short see past my boyfriend's shoulder, which caused me to pout. Damn it, why did I have to like the tall guys when I barely cleared 5ft?!
((C***py in comparison. My apologies :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

I might head off to bed in a minute but if I do, please reply to the other posts when your headache goes, Linz. It'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Henry: Just as I suspected, my girlfriend was prepared to follow along. It seemed Yuffie was always prepared to follow my moronic teasing, and I loved it. However, I hadn't expected her to take it to the next level and attempt to leave, to which I nearly gave chase. I should've known better though, for she returned and gave me a kiss and more snappy wit. "Mhm, perhaps I did order a gorgeous lady, and I'm quite satisfied with the one being delivered." Yuffie changed direction though, talking about Micah, and I rolled my eyes as she attempted to capture a glance around me. It was actually kind of cute, I liked being the taller one in the relationship, it gave a rather easy excuse to toy with her.

Putting all of my weight against the doorframe, blocking out any view, I shrugged my shoulders and looked down at my hands. "Nah, I figured we could work around Micah. He's pretty quiet..." Casting my bright eyes down towards her, I realized my joke was taken a little too seriously. I mean, I loved Micah and I didn't like being away from him, but I wasn't the kind of guy to blind my adopted son with a grown up display. "Yuffie, I'm joking. I got a sitter, of course." Biting my lower lip, I slid an arm around the smaller woman and took the beer from her, enabling me to lift her over my shoulder without risking the drinks. Carefully, and skillfully I might add, I turned and entered my bedroom, kicking the door closed behind me with a tap of my foot and a chuckle. "I cleaned up, so try not to make a mess babe."

kissing me senseless? Well, that's nice to know. I'm not going to be able to look at you while working without thinking about that. *enters the library with a glance around, making sure they're alone, before she reaches back and grabs her hand* C'mon, get in here.
Sorry Anna, I promise I'll have her back if you need her. *smiles and steps past Yuffie, tucking his index and middle finger into her back pocket as he walks towards the door* Lets get out of her hair, yeah?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 pm

Due to sleepiness, I'll just do OOC for a sec and reply to the post tomorrow.

*Grins as she's pulled inside, then drags Hollad and a nearby aisle and does exactly what she said she wanted to do; Abby presses her girlfriend up against the bookshelf and kisses her senseless, on hand resting on Holland's waist while the over lay at the back of Holland's neck, she only pulls back slightly to murmur,* I love you. *Before kissing her again.*

Aww, but I like her hair, it's so weird with that streak in it!Razz *Rolls her eyes at Yuffie remark, watching the couple eave the room before preparing for bed.* *Wraps an arm around Henry as they walk.* So, how're your day been, Mr Newlin? Have you missed me? Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:10 pm

Kill me >_<
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Ugh i hate when I'm forced to do all the work on a project.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next