House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
Scampi
Wolfsoul
6 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:16 am

Jack: I had started rocking back and forth on my heels in anticipation. It felt like a lifetime before the door was opened. "Please tell me Luna is in there with you!" I blurted out, I may have sounded rude, but right now the whereabouts of my daughter was much more important than exchanging pleasantries. Cutting to the point was probably the best option. I could tell Taylor's medication hadn't quite kicked in yet so I did feel rather guilty that I was bringing this on her right now. I needed to find her though. Maybe I was being paranoid. Maybe she was just with her friends... But at this early in the morning? She usually came in to my room to say good morning and drag me down to breakfast, so something wasn't quite right.
((Alex might have woken up by now and started eating the pancakes not knowing that Jack's going into panic overload XD))

... Still not happy about this. And I don't think Jack's ever going to talk to you again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 am

Hi ali! Hi the other person who seems to love me Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:24 am

He'll get over it eventually Razz

Ok, someone was snappy! But asking if Luna was in here was a bit odd. "Trust me, she's definitely not in here." If she had been in here last night... That would've scarred the poor little kiddie! But no, luckily our room had been child-free all night so... But if Jack didn't know where she was, that was kinda worrying. "Is she not in her room?" Stupid question! Clearly she wasn't! "She usually likes to hide in weird places, right?" I changed the question before Jack could even answer the first one, remembering the stories I had heard about Luna hiding in the fridge when she was too hot and in the oven when she was too cold. "Maybe she's in one of those? Or finding some new ones? I don't know, but I haven't seen her since I played with her yesterday afternoon." If Luna was missing, we had to go and find her ASAP. I didn't care if I was still struggling to walk, I wasn't going to just sit back and do nothing when my niece was involved.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 am

sleep walking is creepy...
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:31 am

You know what's creepy? Having to do a presentation on postmortems and their use in Psychology!

Pay no mind, just need it for my psych stuff:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 am

but I did this for the first time... >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:32 am

Hi Marcus :3

Alexandra::
Tonight had definitely been fun but between all of the planning and the party last night, as well as jacks surprise for our anniversary, I was exhausted. I hadn't slept that soundly in weeks, but it also lead to me sleeping straight through jack leaving the bed. When I finally did wake up, which was somewhat early thanks to Luna coming in here early in the morning most of the time, I found myself in the room alone. But, what I did find was the source of a very sweet smell coming from my beside table. Pancakes! Jack really did know how to treat a girl didn't he? I was honestly surprised I had been lucky enough to snatch him up. With Jack gone, I had assumed he was eating breakfast with Luna or still making pancakes, I went to work on clearing my plate before the pancakes got cold. Chocolate chip pancakes with syrup and powdered sugar were my favorite after all.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:33 am

Jack: Taylor was right about Lina hiding in strange places, "But why would she hide first thing in the morning? And her bed was cold, like she hadn't been in it all night." I ran a hand through my hair in my haze of worry. "And normally she comes to wake me and Alex up so I'm just... Confused... And scared." I admitted to her. I gulped a little bit in worry. "I'm going to wake Alex up and see if we can find her," I knew I couldn't do this alone. I was sure Taylor would want to help, and that she would probably drag Kyle into helping her, which I would appreciate. "Let me know if you see find anything." I smiled quickly before I turned and headed back to our shared room. I walked in to see Alex smiling as she ate the breakfast I had left for her. The smile soon vanished as she saw the look on my face. "Sorry but breakfast in bed has to wait, Luna's gone." I apologised to my girlfriend, feeling terrible for interrupting her bug I knew for a fact that she would rather me tell her straight away as opposed to waiting.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:35 am

*chuckles a little bit* Hello Smile *snuggles into him* I'm not sharing you today.

Also on another note, I keep almost calling Marcus Mikey XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:37 am

loving marcus and mikey eh?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:39 am

Is it bad that I'm doing that too? and that's okay XD I have cuddles from my puppy :3

My eyes widened when jack walked into the room, panic all over his face. Obviously somethif was terribly wrong. I put my pancakes into the table next to me and got out of bed, immediately throwing on a sweatshirt over my cami and not bothering to change out of my pajama pants. "Jack what's going on? Is Luna alright? Where is she?" I didn't want to panic but jack looked as if there was something terribly terribly wrong. Luna had to be safe right? there's no way someone could've hurt her in the mansion, right? Everyone here loves her and I knew that she couldn't hurt a fly. She hadn't snuck out right? Luna wouldn't do that... So what was wrong?!
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:45 am

Ok, so apparently Luna hadn't been in her bed all night. I swear I saw Jack going to put her into bed last night. Maybe she snuck out to get a late night snack and accidentally fell asleep somewhere. It was a possibility, but I wasn't entirely sure, so I dragged myself over to the bathroom and peeked my head in - I really didn't care for privacy when something was wrong with a family member. "Kyle, we need to search the mansion. Jack said that Luna hasn't been in her bed all night and can't find her." I bit my lip, almost tempted to say it's about time we bought a wheel chair so that I could move about at times like these, when I wasn't back to full strength yet. It would probably be an expensive waste of money, though, so there was no point. I guess Kyle would just have to carry me for a little while.

And please excuse my fail of American geography, but I know I've said that the orphanage Luna came from was in Idaho so, using the awesomeness that is wikipedia and google maps, I'm gonna say it's in Caldwell, Idaho and the lab is in Boise, Idaho.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:47 am

Apparently it'd take over 7 hours to get from Seattle to Caldwell, and then a further 30mins to get from Caldwell to Boise... Good thing it's early in the morning, then Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:48 am

No, I love Michael, but not as in Roje's Mike. I mean this Mike ^_^

The House Of Immortality - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_mshzqcduXX1qz4rgp

He's such a dork X3

Anyway, to replying!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:55 am

Jack: Oh dear. I had already panicked Alex. Gosh was I a terrible boyfriend! "I don't know whether she's just hiding somewhere but her bed was freezing g so I don't think she's been in it all night." I pulled her into a quick, tight hug. More for myself than for her. I had promised to protect her and she not there! "She isn't in Taylor's room and I don't know if she's just hiding somewhere and I don't know what to do." My breathing was still rapid and frantic, it didn't show any signs of slowing either. I wouldn't be able to calm down until she was safe in my arms. Wait... What if that dark version of me was back again? What if Pitch was after her again. My head felt light, almost as if I was about to pass out.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:58 am

ah not roje's mike xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:00 am

Nope XD Kirsten and I both agree that I would be the perfect girlfriend got him if I grew a lil bit taller since we love all the same things XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:17 am

I took a deep shaky breath as jack pulled me into a hug, attempting to calm myself down a bit. "Alright Jack." I hugged him back. "Everything is going to be fine, we'll find her." I rubbed his arms and pulled back a little bit. "Okay, first, well finaih checking the mansion. Have you asked Taylor and Kyle if they know where she is? I can call austin too. He can come help us look as well. God knows he loves her just as much as we do." I ran my hand through my hair nervously. "Alright... We'll find her jack. We'll find her. She's gotta be around here somewhere right?" I hoped everything was alright. I didn't know what I would do if something had happened to our daughter.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:23 am

The phrase 'I didn't know what I would do if something had happened to our daughter.' makes me wanna type up another Luna post...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:30 am

*growls* Don't you fucking dare!! o.o *hair fades to a blondey yellow as he makes sure scampi doesn't get up by tightening his arms around her*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:31 am

You're so protective of her Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:32 am

*wriggles around, trying to get out of Marcus's grip but can't. Huffs in frustration before beginning to work on a reply*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:37 am

Jack: "Yeah..." I doubted my own words right now. If I wasn't already as pale as a ghost I was fairly sure that I would be now. I took a deep breath. "Taylor hasn't seen her, but she's going to let me know if she does. I think she and Kyle are going to help us find her." I told her in a voice as calm as I could muster up, but I couldn't shake the thought that she had been stolen away from us. What if that stupid orphanage had something to do with it? They seems to hate us with a passion for taking Luna away... "Where should we look first?" I asked her, not knowing where to start.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:04 am

It had been a long month trying to figure out the object in the box. Looking through books and trying to get in contact with the elders. But no luck. I just gave up on that point. No one knew what it was so I just locked it up in the box and threw it into my closest. It was to much worrying over something no one knew about and asking humans wouldnt help. They knew nothing about our world so they wouldn't understand any of it.
-   When I threw the box Into my closet I just turned and put all the box back in their boxes. I wasn't about to waste more time. I then sat on my bed and pulled out my lap top. Ever since I got here I haven't done much. Iv been worrying about the object I just needed to relax and get out and explore the city so I looked up some little places and found a nice little smoothie place. It was new and the smoothies they had sounded really good so I got up grabbed my keys and wallet and headed out of my room. I jogged downstairs and walked out to my car. It finally was warming up and it was able damn time too. I was sick and tired of always blasting my heat now I can finally open my car windows.  

Don't judge. Even tho this post sucks

It had been a few months that I just kept to myself. I couldn't really deal with the drama that I heared doing around the mansion. I just stayed in the shadows and did me. Even though I went out in the woods and town when it was dark and scared a few people but hey that's what a demon likes to do. You can't really control that. Hell no one had been able to stop it. Not even past girlfriends. Probably because they didn't know what the hell a demon was and didn't know how to handel it. But it's whatever really they were either newborn immortals of any kind of a one night stand that just never got the hint. I dont blame them really since I do get along with the ladies well in bed but whatever.
-      After just thinking and relaxing in a tree in the woods I slide down it and land on the dead tree branches and leaves. The branches cracked and the leaves just melted Under my feet from still being soaking wet from snow that's been taking to long to even melt. I looked down at the ground at my work boots that were now covered in mud and kicked a tree a few times to knock some mud off Atleast. I then started to head back to the mansion. New people were showing up and you could see their different personalitys just by the car and objects they brought. Like one dude who got a truck and a trailer. Clearly a cowboy with horses. There was a few trucks but some were either made for mudding and just being a  country boy or just for getting around. My ride. Well it was a black crotch-rocket and a black mustang. Had to have both cause in the winter it's not fun driving on snow and ice in a bike. Tried. Didn't end well.  As I thought about my car and bike I walked over to my mustang and looked over it. It was gonna need a wash soon from the dirt and salt that was still on it but it could go another day.    

I was bored so anyone can really reply to any of these if you want. Just kinda had to do something then sit around.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:05 am

It had taken a while for Luna to calm down once that particular man had backed off. For now, he kept a distance. For now, he let others do their jobs. Once a few brave men in rubber suits had managed to put a rubber collar around her neck, to disrupt the flow of current in her body and prevent her from being a danger, they were able to ditch their suits for lab coats and drag her out of her cell and onto an examination table. Luna tried breaking free, but they were stronger and outnumbered her. 'Easy, take it easy! We're just going to do health checks, is all.' One of them explained, holding a clipboard while the other two restrained her. Luna still continued to break free, tears streaking her cheeks, but after a moment or two, she wore herself out and gave in, merely sobbing silently as the people in white coats started taking her temperature, heartrate checking her eyes and hearing before moving her over to the height and weight machine. 'Well, it certain looks like you've grown, Subject R9K. And gained a healthy amount of wait too.' The man with the clipboard spoke up as he scribbled down the information. Without even thinking things through, Luna corrected him. "L-Luna." It was the stupidest thing she'd ever done.

'What was that?' The evil man's voice came from behind her, causing her to jump and cower back with fear. "L-Luna," She mumbled. "I'm Luna now. I-I have a family." The whimpering turned into a scream as the man came closer, but Luna was backed up against the machine and couldn't run anywhere. She was lifted up by the collar of her t-shirt and brought face to face with those scary green eyes. 'Your name is Subject R9K and you belong to us, understand?' Luna was too terrified to answer, sobbing too hard to formulate words, but the man wasn't going to let her get away with not answering. 'UNDERSTAND?!' He shouted in her face, causing Luna to squeak out a, "Y-Yes! I-I'm s-sor-ry!" 'Good.' Luna was dropped to the floor and she scrambled to the far corner of the room while the other people in white coats guarded the doors so that she couldn't run away. The terrified little girl clawed at her rubber collar, trying to get it off so that she could protect herself, but she only mananged to scratch her own skin in the process. Even from this side of the room she could hear the man with the clipboard asking, 'Sir, was that really necessary.' and the evil one responding with, 'If there's one thing I will not understand, it's disobedient, backchatting subjects. The same goes for assistants.' That last part was an unspoken threat towards the man with the clipboard. 'Now make sure she's prepared for electrical experimentation by 2pm.'

*Grabs Abby as she walks down the stairs, hiding behind her.* Protect me! Why? Scampi's gonna kill me! DX O.o O...k... *Is tempted to step aside, but knows that if Wolfie died, she would no longer exist.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next