House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Macey::
"I'm not that drunkkkk! Don't be mean! That's not nice! I'm not being mean to you mister grouchy pants!" I giggled and watched him throw up a couple of clay discs and shoot them with the gun. "This looks pretty easyyyy. You made it sound like it was going to be hard." I held my hand sour for the fun. "My turn now, let me see the gun so I can shoot things." I giggled a bit and swayed as I did so.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 pm

When I was shooting I could hear how drunk she was getting and it made me laugh. When I finished I backed up and loaded the fun and handed it to her. "I might wanna hold you so you don't like fall over." I say with a laugh and grabbed one clay bird for her and got it ready to throw.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm

"I won't fall over. But feel free to hold me." I winked at him playfully and got ready to shoot the gun, one finger around the trigger and both my hands keeping the gun steady. "Okay I can shoot when you're ready to throw them. Don't know if I'll hit them though... That'll be interesting to see." I smiled widely and hiccuped once, causing me to giggle and almost knock myself over.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

I laughed alittle and stood behind her and left her rest on one side of my body as I threw out the clay birds. I then placed a hand on her waist so I can catch her incase she did tip back or something. "Just aim and shoot. Just don't kill the trees." I say with a laugh and watched her take the shots. She tipped back alittle but I cought her. "Well you almost got one you were just alittle off."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Giggled more "I'll try not to murder any trees." I say as I go for a second and third shot, both of which I was able to hit, shattering the clay plates without too much difficulty. "This is fun Ace! And I haven't killed anyone yet ^_^ I haven't even maimed someone!" All of a sudden I started swaying and rocking back and forth in his arms "I think maybe we should stop nowwww...."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm

I just found a 'Yuffie headcanon' thing and I agree with pretty much every headcanon idea mentioned except Yuffie's favourite group members. This person thinks that Yuffie wouldn't like Tifa much which I can understand why, but Tifa's like the mother if the group and, since Yuffie lacks a mother, I think they'd be able to form a pretty close bond.

Yuffie headcanons:

Those are all the ones I agree with. The last three, while I agree with some aspects, I don't agree with it entirely so... Yeah... *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:12 pm

"Now we just gotta make sure your so ed next time so you don't almost fall on your ass." I say with the laugh and grabbed the gun and unloaded the stare shells and set it all back in the truck. I saw the time was around 4 in the morning and I looked at her. "We probably should get you to bed little one. We don't need you having a huge hang over." I say and down a bottle of beer which would be my last and put it down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:18 pm

"But aceeeeee I'm having funnn!" I frowned and clung to him. "Pretty please Ace? Can we stay out here a little bit longerrrr? I'm gonna have a really bad hang over anywayyy. And I'm not little!!!" My head began spinning and I closed my eyes and clutched on him even more. "Okay maybe we should head back... But can we do this again soon? Pleaseeeeee?" I giggled and once the dizziness was gone I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:20 pm

I understand Yuffie, it only makes sense you'd want to be the responsible adult now that Sora's in your life. I mean, I've been thinking about Micah when I scope out women... Which is something Ryker told me to do, unfortunately. *chuckles and rolls onto his back* I think we should find you a badass prince or something, some kind of smooth dude with ninja skills or something... *folds an arm behind his head and smiles at her*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

" Yes we can do this another time." I say and pick her up since I was worried she would trip and fall on something. "Alright back to your room." I say and start to walk is IDE and to the stairs. It was t hard carrying her. She was simply light and didn't take long to walk up the stair case. When I get to her room I opened the door and walked in and closed the door with my foot and went and ploped her down on her bed. "Now if you wanna change I can't really help you with that." I say with a chuckle still leaning over the bed.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 pm

"Oh you can't? That's too bad..." When I was really drunk I started to get a it frisky,
And it seemed that this side was coming our now. I put my arms around his neck as he leaned over the bed. "Oh such a damn shame." I leaned up and kissed him on the lips, giggling. I tried pulling him down onto the bed but he was too strong for me, especially in his drunken state. "Awww..."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:30 pm

That sounds pretty awesome, but A) Where the heck would we find a guy like that? And B) That's not exactly what I want. *Looks up at the ceiling, pulling the covers up to her chin.* I just want someone normal, I mean, I've never really felt royal anyways, so having someone who isn't royal would probably make me feel more comfortable at home when I'm surrounded by bowing and all that c***. Plus I actually want someone kinda calm. Even if I give the throne back to my dad in August, I will be the empress again one say, and that's a really tough, stressful job. I just want someone who'll be able to relax me at the end of a tough day. If he can do that and has ninja skills, though, I'd probably drag the guy straight to bed and have my way with him. *Laughs a little.* Hey, Henry, you already have a head start on my possible future dream guy; you're already in my bed Razz But what about you? Who do gou wanna find?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:33 pm

When she kissed me and pulled away I but my lip alittle and looked down at her. She seemed to be wanting a lot more then normal and in my drunken stage I was perfectly fine with that. I lean down and hover my body over hers and lean down and start to kiss from her jaw mine down to where her shirt and went up and kissed her on the lips. Iv had experience so I could say I was fun and knew things but at the same time I was drunk so anything could happen.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 pm

I closed my eyes as he started kissing up and down my neck and I smiled wide, pushing myself up to kiss his lips. Right now, I didn't care about anything, I was too drunk to think or care about the consequences of what could happen with us both so wasted. I just wanted to kiss him. I pulled back slowly and grinned, kissing the corner of his mouth and down to his collar bone which was completely exposed at the neck line of his shirt.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:42 pm

As she went down my neck you could hear a small pleasure like snarl come from my throat as I started to lift up her shirt and over her head. I moved down and started to undo her pants which were gonna be alittle harder without wanted to some the dip them off which would be so much easier. But I got them off and went back up to kissing her.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:47 pm

*closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath* Well, I always say I don't really have a certain type of woman I'm looking for, but if I could have any woman in the world I guess I know what I want. Slender, but curvy in all the right places, I'd like slightly athletic but laid back enough that she doesn't wanna do anything crazy outside all the time. I like it when women speak through actions, not words, and if she were to just send me little smiles every once in a while to let me know things are okay, then that'd be lovely. Maybe a lady in front of other people, but when we're alone she's expressive and snappy, fighting with me to keep our relationship alive instead of pretending everything's fine all the time. I wanna come home from college or work and she can't keep her hands off of me because we have that sort of passion in our lives for one another. Somebody wonderful with Micah, and who wants a child of their own when they're ready. A woman confident in herself, and isn't afraid to tell me when I'm being an ass or yell at me when I've done something I shouldn't do to her. Forgiving for my mistakes, because I know I make them often, and she'll love me for them because that's what makes me the man I am. She herself wouldn't be afraid of mistakes and finds them comical even, because one of us has to stay positive. She'd ask me to cook when she doesn't feel like it, and she'll cook when I don't. I don't know... It sounds pretty crazy, huh? *shakes his head and rubs his eyes* At least you're aiming for somebody real, it's quite possible that guy is out there.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:52 pm

I spent a minute trying to get his shirt off but I was finally able to hook my hands under his shirt and pull it off, dragging my hands along his and and his pecs as I did so. I kissed his lips again hard, slipping my hands into the front loops of his shorts and pulling him into me. My mind buzzing from a mixture of lack of oxygen, the alcohol and the rush from kissing ace.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:55 pm

When she pulled me in closer it caused me to rest my stomach on top of her. I moved my hands around to her back and slowly I flipped her bra and went down and kissed her neck alittle till we Fade to Black
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Well your description does kinda sound like me except, you know, being a lady, cooking - I can't cook to save my life - and, well, the kid thing's kinda up in the air for me at the moment, and doing something crazy might as well be my middle name... But the fact that I'm pretty damn close must mean that your dream girl's bound to be out there, right? You shouldn't give up before you've even tried... Wait, that makes me hypocritical... Ok, rephrasing, you shouldn't give up on a girl before you've even tried when you, like, haven't even friend zoned her yet Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Okay you wanna skip now and if so to when? Like the next morning when they realize what they did?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Ya we can skip to them waking up and finding what they did lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:06 pm

The sunlight was starting to peak through the curtains and the bird were chirping outside, telling me it was time to get up but I honestly had too much of a headache to even want to move from the bed. Trying to roll over and cover my head with a pillow to get some more sleep, I ran into a large mass on the other half of my bed. Opening my eyes, I found myself looking at the bare back of a man in my bed. I suddenly then realized that I was completely unclothed as well. "Oh my god..." I could not believe this. How has I let myself get this drunk? More importantly who what the guy sleeping naked in my bed with me? I look up from his back to the back of his head and the air leaves my lungs. "Oh shit!" I scramble out of bed, grabbing a blanket as I did so and stare wide eyed. I slept with ace. I got drunk off my ass and then I slept with ace.... Oh god this was not good... Not good at all...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:11 pm

I woke up do to a lot of talking and a lot of moving and shaking the bed. I groaned and rolled over and say up and looked over at Macey and my eyes went alittle big running a hand through my hair. "Um did we...." I asked and leaned over the bed and grabbed my boxers and slipped them on and stood up. I rubbed my head and look at her shocked by how drunk I was to let this happen. "Um do you see like a condom anywhere...."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 pm

I was still in shock I was even registering what he was saying... This could not be happening... I mean surely we both hadn't been that stupid had we? I mean we couldn't have both been that shit face drunk right? Well... Obviously we were considering I was now looking around the room, hoping to find a condom. "I don't see one anywhere..." Maybe we had already thrown it out? Actually with the way things were turning out I highly doubt we'd ever be coming across a condom any time soon. "This can not be happening..." I tighten the blanket around myself. I mean it was only one time right? Surely I couldn't be pregnant? It takes most couples at least a few tries for them to get pregnant and that's if they're already trying to have a kid.. Well only time would tell now.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 pm

"For all we know you could be one of those girls who have troubles getting pregnant." I say as I slip on my shorts and walk over to her and ruffle my hair. "But just know. If it turns out to be true. That your pregnant I won't be a dick and ditch you ok?" I say. I didn't really know what to do. This never really happened to me before. I normally always wrapped it up. Plus I always did it with an immortal chick. If I didn't get her pregnant the baby will then out being a half human and half vampire. Who knows if it can control blood craving or if it can live on human food.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next