House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Scampi
LeFeuDeMort
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 25 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Ohhhh... That's bad. He should pay for tickets, you should pay for popcorn and you should share it equally. Bad guy, he don't know how to treat a lady such as yourself in a gentlemanly way!

It doesn't make me feel comfortable. *Frowns.* The only thing that I see wrong is that you think there's something wrong with you, which I totally get - losing someone you love is a serious knock to anyone's self esteem - but there's nothing wrong with you, Henry, there's something wrong with them. Geez, I could right a whole list about your positive qualities that those blinded women clearly didn't see! Maybe your only bad quality is the fact that you always seem to focus on the negatives, never the positives, and that tends to make you depressing at times but, hey, that is still only on bad thing compares to the dozen of good things about you. Don't blame what happened on yourself, ok? Weren't you the one to tell me that a few months ago? Maybe it's time to take your own advice. *Hugs Henry tighter in her attempt at comforting him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:10 pm

Macey::
"Okay, I'll make sure not to look at any girls the wrong way then. I don't want to start anymore fights. But if I get pissed off I can't really guarantee anything... Sorry." I took the beer and turned it around in my hand a few times. It had been a long time since I had had alcohol and I wasn't sure if I wanted to again. But he was right, what harm could one beer do me? It was just one. I wouldn't have any more after this one. So, I popped the can open and took a gulp from it.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:16 pm

"I'll stop something if it happens. I don't need blood all over the place now do? I say with a laugh and opened up my beer and took a swing out of it. I then looked down the driveway as I saw trucks head lights heading this way. "Well they are here. They must have been in the area then" I say as I start to step alittle closer as they pulled up and jumped out with beer and moonshine. "Hey boys. I see you got us some shine there." I say and look over at Macey. " Macey this is Clark. He's been my good Friend for awhile. He moved around here when we were about 15."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:22 pm

"Alright thanks ace." I followed him to the truck that had just pulled in and smiled at his friend. I was a little nervous but not too bad, after all ace was here and if something bad happened he would help. I looked back from ace to his friend. "It's nice to meet you Clark." I couldn't help but glance at his truck, two smoke stacks, 36 inches rims, raised suspension. The thing was a monster, he must've really put some time into it. "Nice truck by the way."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Clark smiled and looked at his truck and said thanks. He was always a nice guy. He never really started anything. He always tried finishing any drama that started. I looked at Macey and handed her a jar of moonshine. "Try it. It's an apple pie like flavor." Hopefully her trying it doesn't knock her Into full drunk mode. Depending on your body moonshine can put you on your ass in a second. "Don't worry it's store bought. It doesn't have the full kick of if you made it yourself."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I frowned and looked at it. "I really don't think this is a good idea. I haven't had alcohol in a while, let alone hard alcohol. I mean, moonshine is some really strong stuff." One cup of this stuff could knock me out or send me puking. I had no idea how strong the stuff was. I finished my beer and sighed. "Alright fine but just a little okay ace? I'd like to not be piss ass drunk near a fire." How bad could this stuff really be? And besides I used to be able to down a good amount of liquor before I got drunk. Hopefully I was still able to hold my liquor as well now as back then.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 pm

I know I'm not a very positive person, I never have been, but I think you're right. I mean, you're never wrong anyway. *smiles and leans up on his elbow* Thanks, Yuffie. Seriously, I don't really know what kind of mess I'd be in if you weren't here to clear things up and talk me off the ledge, metaphorically speaking. *looks down to the bed sheets and grows rather serious* I was advised recently to ask you something, and I don't want it to affect us in a negative way if the question goes south. I mean, I love us as friends, I don't want you to ever go anywhere on me, and I guess that's what really kept me from asking you, but I'll hate myself if I never ask you because then I'll always wonder if and I don't wanna look back and wonder all the time... *sighs and looks back up to her eyes, rubbing the back of his neck* Do you ever see us, me and you, or have you ever seen us going anywhere? I mean, we're great as friends but it was brought to my attention that we get along really great and so do our kids, and we want the same things. Plus we've both been hurt and we both know how it feels to be on the bad side of that. It's a stupid question, but I figured I might as well ask, hmm?

Paying for the tickets didn't really bother me, but I figured that would give me rights to some of the popcorn at least but I guess not. *shrug* It's whatever though, I guess.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:37 pm

"Just take a sip or so." I say and watch her take a sip. I then take the jar and take a bigger swing and cough alittle as it goes down my throat. "Alright now let's get the fire started." I say alittle dizzy but iv been drinking mins hind for awhile and it would past in like 20 minutes. I walked to the fire pit and threw wood into it and threw a match in. "Alright now here comes everyone else" I say and looked down the road.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

When I tried the moonshine, I was met with a horrible burning sensation as it went down my throat. It was good, but the brining was awful, I think I'd stick to beer. I tried walking over the fire moved slightly to the right. Okay, beer it was, that moonshine was too strong for me. I went to get the s'mores kit. S'mores were better than that burning alcohol. I grabbed another beer whole getting the marshmallows. "Either of you guys want one while I'm over here?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:45 pm

"Just bring the case down." I say over to her and grabed the moonshine again and took another swing. I was getting buzzed but it was cause I was taking bigger swings then just tiny sips. But I was always a sucked for apple pie moonshine. I stood up as she brought down the case and grabbed it and set it down next to me. "Alright." I say and watched as everyone started to come down to the fire with beers, guns and their ladies.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Next time you go on a date, buy your own snacks and if he tries to steal some, allowing him a little bit but then keep the rest to yourself Smile

You mean, like, dating? *Bites her lip a little, deciding that she was gonna kill Anna later, because she was the only one who would ever tell Henry to ask about it.* I'd be lying if I hadn't thought about it recently. Believe it or not, you tick all the right boxes for me - great with Sora, hot, really nice to me - but... I dunno... I figured our window of oppurtunity was long gone, and you're so hung up on Isolt, I kinda just... Gave up before I even tried which I don't mind since we're good friend and all. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Something in my brain was telling me that fire, guns and alcohol wasn't a good mix, but at this point I really didn't care. I cracked open my second beer and then sat down next to ace, trying to toast a marshmallow. Little did I know, I had it to close to the flame. When I took it off all I could taste was burnt marshmallow. "Oh gross!" I took a chug of beer but that didn't help either. "Ace hand me the moonshine. I need to get this awful taste from my mouth."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

i laughed when she took a bite of the burnt marshmallow and drank my first beer and opened another one. I then raised an eyebrow and handed her the moonshine. Hopefully she's careful with that. I say "Don't chug it" I say with a laugh and stood up and bro hugged when of my old friends as he gave me a jar of some shine he did himself. I knew better with this to take a small sip but it still almost knocked me on my ass. "Dang dude that's super strong" I say coughing and drank down my beer alittle to help the burning and sat back down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Right, yeah... I've thought about it pretty seriously lately, honestly. I mean, I know I've been pretty stuck on the idea of Isolt coming back but when I started thinking about if she didn't, I really didn't have anyone else I wanted to spend my time with. Our window is gone, like you said... *clears his throat and smiles, dropping the serious conversation* So, you think I'm hot though? This is news to me, I thought I was just sorta average. I'm not brunette or lanky, like most girls seem to prefer around here, and I don't exactly talk like your average guy my age. Average amongst a mansion full of exceptional men, and beautiful women.

I think I'll stay away from theatres for dates, it was just embarrassing this time. He literally wouldn't stop talking, and I would've been okay with a whisper but he was competing with the noise of the action scenes to talk about Mark Wahlberg and people around us were getting annoyed.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:07 pm

I took the equivalent of a shot of the stuff and got the taste from my mouth. Screwing the top back on and setting it down next to me, I already realized I was little past buzzed. Not, completely drunk but very close to it. I'd slow down now, maybe even stop of o knew what was good for me but I forgot what it felt like to be drunk. It was nice, I had a warm feeling all over and I just felt so giggly and happy. It was nice to be happy for once. I giggled and looked at ace "too strong for the big manly tough guy?" I poked him
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:11 pm

I looked over at her and smirked and pulled her onto my lap as her back was to my chest. "You wanna take a swing at that shine?" I say with a laugh and grabed the jar and showed it infront of her. It will make you flat line drunk probably. I'm about to get put on my ass once it all kicks in fully" I say and put my arm around her waist and put a swing on beer with my free hand.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Ugh, yeah, go somewhere where his loudness would be appreciated. Like a zoo Razz

I'm not like most girls. *Shrugs.* Actually, I'm surprised that 'Most girls' into lanky brunettes anyway; I thought that tall, blonde and muscular would've been preferred. It's preferred by me, anyways. As for your speech, though... Ok, yeah, that's a little weird but it's easy to get used to. Plus you're good with kids, what woman wouldn't want that, huh? *Shakes her head and runs a hand through her hair.* I don't think you're average, I just think that the women in this mansion are crazy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:18 pm

"Hmmmm.... Yea! I don't care I'll be fineeee." I took the jar of moonshine from him and took a sip from it. "Whoa..." He wasn't kidding when he said that stuff was strong. "Okay, I'm done, I don't want anymore that stuff is gross!" I stuck my tongue out "ick" I handed him back the jar and stuck my tongue out at him "why'd you tell me to drink that gross stuff?!" I giggled and poked his chest, half turned around in his arm.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:22 pm

i laughed and put the jar back down on the ground and looked at her. "Basel I warned you." I say with a smirk and took a swing on beer finishing the bottle and put it down and turned her fully around in my lap so she was facing me. "Look who's having some fun now." I say with a smirk grappling my arms around her an inch above her ass. "Now we just gotta get you into shooting a gun now" I say with a smirk.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:26 pm

"Thought you said you wouldn't let me shoot your gun?" I winked at him and giggled "I am having a lot of fun. This is much better than that stupid ball. Can we do this all the time?l" I moved my legs to get more comfortable and I put my legs around his back and my arms around his neck. "You'll really let me shoot your gun ace?!" I smiled, excited for the chance to shoot something more powerful than a silly little pistol.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm

"Just don't kill someone and we all will be good" I say with a laugh and trance my thumb under the liner of her jeans. I was close to full on crashing into my drunk mode but if we were about to shoot I needed to be able to see where the hell I was aiming. "Alright. Let's go get the gun." I say sliding her over next to me and slightly kissing her neck and stood up grabbed another beer and headed over to my truck and pulled out my semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun and some ammo and clay birds.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Seriously though, it seems like everyone's interested in the skinny kids with barely any body mass. The girls around here are crazy though, I think. I mean, you say I'm a good package, and I have to take your word for it. *shrugs and fixes her hair with his hand* I'd say we're both very eligible here though, you're a very wonderful woman, with plenty of amazing attributes.

I we went to a zoo I'd just drop him off with the monkeys in hopes they would accept him as one of their own.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:39 pm

"I won't kill anything don't worryyyy." When he moved me over and kissed my neck, I sat there with my eyes closed for a moment then got up and followed him to the truck. When he pulled out the gun, I wasn't sure whether I should be impressed or intimidated. Would there be any possible way I could shoot this thing without hurting myself or someone else? Well ace seemed more sober than I did and he knew what he was doing so I guess I could trust him. "So where are we going to shoot these off?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:43 pm

"All you gotta do it aim into the woods and shoot at these clay disc. I'll show you first and then I'll let you try." I say and pull out some ear buds and put them in her ears. "This gun is kinda loud so I would wear them" I say and lead her over to the edge of the woods and loaded up the gun. "Ill throw them for you since you probably drop then drunky" I say with a small laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 pm

They probably would XD

Careful, Henry, my head's already big enough, lets not go making it worse Razz But I guess you're right, it's just... How am I gonna find another dad for Sora? And even if I do find someone who'd be a great dad, would Sora like them? Would she understand that she'd have a new dad from then onwards? Would the guy take my being royalty well? What if he didn't and left us again... Before I had Sora, I'd just date whatever guy looked sexy, but now i have to really think things through before I act and... I dunno, it just seems like a pain in the *ss , all this thinking and being too afraid to act because of the think :/ Do you get what I mean?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next