House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 am

But if you could reply to this sometime tonight so that I have somethig to reply to tomorrow, that'd be totally awesome ^_^ And that was totally subtle. *Rolls his eyes and gets up, putting the book away now that he had finished it.* O.o You're moody. I'm stressed out, and being stressed out makes me moody. *Sighs.* I might just go to bed in a minute :/ Ok... Anyway:

So over the past couple of weeks I had become real close friends with Yuffie, who was a ruler like Elsa but more like me in personality, I guess, and today she explained to me that she actually needed to talk business with my sister. She seemed a little uncertain at first, so I offered to tag along with her, and that was why Yuffie, Sora and I were currently walking up the mountain - well, Sora wasn't walking, Yuffie was carrying her, but you know what I meant. 'Are you sure this is ok?' Yuffie called behind me, to which I turned and started walking backwards as I spoke to her. "Sure, I'm sure she wouldn't mind discussing some business stuff, just let me tell her my news first." My news was that Matio and I had finally kissed, so I was sure Elsa would be happy for me. Besides, considering the fact that she had kissed Justin the other day and had been smiling ever since, she was bound to be in a good mood! And now that Matio and I were kinda courting and Elsa was... - I didn't even know but I knew she really really liked Justin - maybe we could go on a double date sometime! That's be so-

"Wooah!" I slipped backwards on ice then, cracking my head against one of the many steps that led up to the castle."Oww. Couldn't she have made the stairs out of something less slippery." I exclaimed as I sprung back to my feet, one hand clutching my head and the other clutching the rails as I waited for the stars to leave my vision. 'I did try to warn you but you were in a world of your own,' Yuffie pointed out as she came up to my side. 'Are you ok?' "Yeah, I think so." I answered, noticing Yuffie gaze right ahead of me, her mouth open in awe. Turning around, I smiled at the sight of the elegant ice palace, pride swelling in my chest at the fact that my older sister had made something so amazingly beautiful. "I know, right?" I answered Yuffie's wordless reaction as I made my way up the steps. "And you haven't even seen the inside yet! Come on!"

After 30 steps and a minute or two of pausing outside the front door, fighting back my stupid old fear, we walked inside without bothering to knock - no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't do it. It was probably a good think I didn't either, because I wouldn't have received a reply; it seemed as if no one was around. "Elsa?" I called out but received no reply. What if she was still asleep? I mean, it was pretty early... "Wait here a minute, Yuffie, I'll go and see if she's still in bed." Once I had received an 'Ok.', I headed up the grand ice staircase, holding onto the railing the entire time. It didn't take long to locate the bedroom - I could make out a blurry image of a bed through the thick ice walls - and, upon peeking my head in, I spotted the figure of my sister, still sound asleep. Thank goodness! If she wasn't here we would've trekked all the way up here for nothing! Now I just had to wake her up...

Tiptoeing over to the side of the bed, I prodded the lump of blankets that was my older sister. "Elsa?" I whispered. No reply. I tried again, prodding her three times this time. "Elsa, wake up!" There was a slight groan this time, but it seemed as if she wasn't making an effort to really wake up, just vocally telling me to let her continue sleeping. "Come on, I've got something to tell you, and it's really great! ... And you have guests waiting downstairs ... Don't make me lie on you, because I'll do it, you know I will." If it worked as a kid when I was pretty lightweight, it was bound to work now, right? Well, desperate times called for desperate measures, and her royal laziness wasn't budging. Heaving a sigh, I flopped right on top of Elsa, putting all my weight right on top of her while one arm reached to shake her shoulder. "Come on, Elsa, we're too old for this, just wake up already!"

The plan:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am

Sorry it's taking so long, I've typed it out twice but deleted it because it's not up to par :/ I'll post in just a moment.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Why oh why did I just picture a spider in my dream? DX It was an ok dream until the random moment DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Dilynn: The sound of the door closing and Brody's voice woke me, though it was soft enough not to cause me to erupt from my slumber. He was talking to Tucker, who had taken to messing with me, which I realized once I started waking up. I reached out and picked Tucker up, my hand under him, and placed him on the bed beside me. "Goodmorning then Tucker.." I felt a little bad, honestly, I hadn't even noticed Brody's absence before. I was usually on top of that. Opening my eyes I looked up at Brody, taking in his brown hair and those soft brown eyes. His folks in Tennessee know how to raise a fine man, don't they? Pushing myself up onto my hand, I reached the other upwards and brushed his hair away from his forehead. "Good morning to you as well cowboy, did you sleep well?" I sure had, obviously. If his absence hadn't woke me I must've been really out, but I don't know why. I didn't need anymore sleep, I sleep well enough every night and I stay in bed sorta late usually. I couldn't allow myself to think to thoroughly about something so unimportant though, sleep is sleep. 

Elsa: I just don't know why I insisted staying out so late last night. The theatre downtown drew me in, practically feeding a new found addiction to the modern culture I have so suddenly taken up. I must've seen four or so movies before I actually went around town to see the beautiful sights and things I had strayed away from for the first few weeks of being here. Plus, looking around offered both scenery and a good amount of time to think things through. I had kissed Justin, and he wasn't bothered by it, nor was I. Was that okay? I feel as if I should consult somebody on how to think this through and how I should deal with it. Then again, I feel as if I'm experiencing what normal girls do. A crush. Somebody to get butterflies around and feel extremely giddy when they look at me. Normal. That's all I ever wanted, you know? 

Anna was persistent in her ways since she was a child, especially when she wanted to wake me. Therefore, it was no surprise she was insisting I wake up as she poked and prodded at me. I let out a disgruntled groan, rather aggravated that sleep had not granted me any actual relief from tiredness. To make matters worse, Anna climbed atop me and still tried to wake me. "Alright Anna, enough... I'm up, okay?" I rolled out from under her and sat up, running both my hands through my hair and yawning. What exactly did she need to tell me that was so important to wake me? And who had she brought up here? Especially without my permission. Just because I allowed her to stay at the mansion doesn't mean she can bring people here that I don't know. What if they're not so fond of ice powers? I could be hitting another wall in my path just meeting them. "What's so important Anna?" Maybe that sounded insensitive? I reached a hand out and placed it on her arm, giving a slight smile to lighten the last statement.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:25 pm

*has made sure scampi woke up to do the things she said she would* ugjjh.. food first! *heads into the kitchen*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:31 pm

fuck. We don't have any milk or butter up here -_- so no breakfast forme.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:55 pm

Sleepy DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Good morning! Morning wolfie Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Morning... *Curls up on the couch, attempting to go back to sleep.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Aww sleepy wolfy :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:20 pm

*Mumbles.* Sleepy Wolfie no wanna go to college. She starts at 12:30pm but has to be there by 8:30am if she wants to avoid walking to college DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Ooh, that sucks :S Scampers not too good herself :/ I'm fine, just hungry. Oh ^_^ How far away is the college?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Not very far, a 45 minute walk on my little legs, but it requires going up a really really steep hill DX That hill is pure torture.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Ooh that sucks :S Yeah :/ Hopefully you'll find something to entertain you Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 pm

*Points to Linz's posts.* I have replies to do. Anna's will take a while too so that'll probably kill some time. And then my friends will be around, in theory, and then I've got to work on my fanfic, which shouldn't be too hard since I'm completely cutting the last section of it.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Oh okay, wel have fun Smile Oh before we go, if Caius is still looking for teachers can you tell him I'm interested? I got a health and social certificate and hve done work experiece so... I could be a good choice since I'll be staying at the mansion anyway ^_^ Right, time to go ^_^ Don't forget your re homework!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 pm

Ok, I'll tell him, but you might need to make a cv for him. Reyna probably should too. And possibly Kiara... Anyway bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 am

"I slept well, thanks, Darlin'." I murmured, leaning in to press my lips softly against her's. "Well, I did until I woke up real early; I still haven't gotten used to the fact that I don't have any chores, I guess." Shrugging a little, I sat beside Dilynn, wrapping my arms aromd her in a warm hug since it was still pretty cold in the mornings. "I'm guessing you slept pretty darn well, since you didn't move a muscle when I got up. It took a pup biting your ear off to wake you." At my own words, I grimaced, knowing that it was my fault Tucker had woken Dilynn up in the first place. "Sorry about that, by the way, I thought that making sure he was cared for would stop him from pestering you, but instead it just woke him up enough to want to play. I'll make it up to you, I promise; kisses, chocolate, anything you want, it's yours."

Well someone was in a bad mood today - she might've been smiling at me but she sounded moody - but that was soon going to change once I told Elsa the great news! Sitting up, I clasped my hands together in my my lap, a huge grin on my face. "Well..." I paused for suspense and then put Elsa out of her misery. "Matio and I kissed!" I voice went squeaky with excitement, so I quickly covered my hand to prevent further squeals escaping. To be honest, I was so ecstatic that I felt like bouncing of the walls and dancing and doing cartwheels, but I forced myself to calm down so I could explain the rest of the news to my sister. "And not just once, we've kissed several times and they've all been amazing." Remembering the past couple of days, I rested a hand on my heart and looked to Elsa. "I think we're actually serious! Not serious serious like, y'know, but serious about courting. Elsa, what if he's 'The one'? I mean, I know I've been wrong before but... I think he might be my true love!"

Ok, my great news was over and I was grinning from ear to ear. I was too caught up in my happiness over mine and Matio's relationship to really notice Elsa's reaction. In fact, I was so caught up in my happiness that I almost forgot about Yuffie and Sora! "Oh! And on a minor note," Clearing my throat, I sat up straight, trying to at least sound professional. "Empress Yuffie of Wutai and her daughter, Princess Sora, are waiting downstairs to talk buisness with you. I said it was ok because, to be honest, Arendelle could use all the allies it can get right now. Wutai's only small but apparently they have a pretty tough, committed army, so they'd be great to have as allies, don't you think?" And now that I really looked at Elsa, I noticed the look on her face. Something was wrong, but what? I certainly hadn't said anything wrong, so why did she look so... I couldn't even describe it, but it certainly wasn't a smile...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:03 am

Woohoo! Finally finished chapter 10 of my fanfic! Now I just have to proof read it, ehich will probably take forever because it's roughly 4100 words long DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:17 am

*sat on the couch eating grapes* Slow down you've nearly eaten the pack! I intend to, I'm hungry and the strawberries are next!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:19 am

Food! Nom nom nom! X3 I have to go to lesson soon so no food for me DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:43 am

That sucks :S
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:43 am

It's ok. If I get desperate, there's a cereal bar in my lunchbox X3

And since Anna and Elsa are gonna be at each other's throats soon, I should probably put the results of Anna. Matio and Justin's shopping trip up now while they still like each other and Anna's still willing to buy things for her sister ^_^"

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Elsa_s10
To Elsa from Justin

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Elsa_s11
To Elsa from Anna

The House Of Immortality - Page 30 Elsa_s12
To Elsa from Anna
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:54 am

*gasp* Me want that shirt o.o
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:56 am

Sames. Dare I say it, Anna has taste, even when it comes to modern fashion. She didn't even think to pick one up for me! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next