House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 35 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 am

Go and do the washing up, missy!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:31 am

Wolfsoul wrote:*Heads upstairs before Jack leaves and pauses outside Matio's door, remembering the last time she knocked and was greeted with a shirtless Matio. Taking a deep breath, preparing herself for that possibility so that she didn't blush again, she knocks on the door.* Anna didn't mean to break him, she was just trying to explain how his actions almost broke her! DX

I chuckled slightly at Lilly's threat and shook my head as it rested in my arms. "You wouldn't hurt your own brother; you're too nice." I teased, but then turned serious, turning back around to face my blonde-haired sister. "Be confident, huh? And how do you suppose I do that? Swoop in and kiss her again, risking scaring her off? I don't think confessing how much I like her will get be anywhere, because we've both told each other several times how we feel and, well, nothing's really happened." And even if I told Elsa that I really wanted her to give me the chance to date her, she'd probably just say that she'd have to think about it some more...
((Poor Justin. No matter how much confidence he builds up now, it's all gonna be pointless when Elsa and Anna swap bodies XD))

for roje to patch, she was yelling at him about saying he doesnt know her and stuff. SInce you know roje, she snapped at him, but yelled at him pretty much xD

"Spend time with eachother. Like go out on walks and stuff. You need to know this stuff before i'm dead or something. Life would be hard for you without me." she hugged him "Now build up some confidence. If you need to, ask Vincent to help you out. He's a guy so he might know more then I could in a man's mind."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:39 am

"He's a scary guy." I openly admitted, knowing that Lilly wouldn't get offended by the words - at least, I hoped she wouldn't, because quite a few people up her in Heaven felt the same way as me on the matter of Lilly's dark and mysterious husband. "But ok, walks. More walks, more talks. I-I can do that. And, uhhh, maybe an actual date or two, or do you think that'd be pushing it too far?" It might be taking Elsa away from Anna two much, too - I knew how much their sisterly time meant to them. Unless, maybe, we invited Anna and her partner on the date too, like a double date, or would that make it awkward for Elsa and I? Ugh, all this confusion! It'd be worth it, though, at least it would be if everything went well and led to me dating Elsa...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:44 am

Lilly smiled and rolled her eyes when he said that her husband was scary "Light dates. Not heavy ones. Maybe taking her to the fair or a amusement park. Even a movie would work." she gripped his shoulders "You can do this. Keep telling yourself you can do this. Okay? I want my brother to have some faith in himself."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:49 am

*nervously scratches back of his neck* I just thought that it would be a good idea if my girlfriend and my sister went on a shopping trip together
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:57 am

An amusement park? Amusement park dates either went really well or really badly according to many movies, but I guessed seeing Elsa have an adrenaline rush on the rollercoasters would be interesting, plus, when we weren't on rides, we'd be able to walk and talk. The amusement park would give us a chance to explore our fun sides, yet still retreat to our calmer, more peaceful sides if it all got too much for us to handle. "ok, I can do this." i couldn't do this. "I can do this." I couldn't do this... But I was going to try anyway. If it went wrong, I'd blame Lilly for giving me the idea. Taking a deep breath, I nodded to myself, then hugged my half-sister. "You have no idea how much I owe you. Seriously, all the help you've given me has been like a lifeline the past couple of weeks. Thank you." I told her, squeezing her a little tighter than necessary.

Oh, I see, so you're getting rid of me, huh? *Keeps a seriously, slightly annoyed face, trying to hold back her laughter as she acts mad. Stepping over to Ayame, she adds,* Lets go; I can see that we're unwanted here.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 am

Lilly hugged him tightly "Stop thinking so loud." she told justin before pulling away and cupping his face "You can do this. I have faith in you." she smiled "I'll always be your life line untill im dead. WHich wont be for a very long time." she kissed his head and dropped her hands "Be good to her, okay?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 am

*went along with Anna, looping arms with her* Hmmp, you're right. * walked out of Matio's room* W-wait I never said you two weren't wanted I just-!!*sighs*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:16 am

Oh yeah, I forgot Lilly had mind reading abilities too. Woops. Bow I'd have to think positive, otherwise she'd kick me in the rear for not doing so. As Lilly kissed my forehead, I grimaced, feeling like a child again, but I soon shrugged it off, favoring replying over complaining. "Don't worry, I will; I have no intentions of hurting her in any way, shape or form." I'd even try and stop her from thinking she'd hurt me, even if her emotions go the better of her one day. "Thanks again, Lilly, but I guess I should probably get out of your hair now, especially now that I've got a date to plan." Smiling a little, I started to make my way to the kitchen doorway, then paused, looking back to Lilly. "When do you think I should tell mom and Cassy? I kinda want to tell them to get it off of my chest, but I don't want to get their hopes up if there's a possibility I might be rejected be Elsa."

*Smirks as she exits the room, then once they reach the stairs, she starts laughing.* Aww, I feel bad now. I didn't even give the poor guy a goodbye kiss! XD Where's he going, anyway? He looked like he was planning to go out somewhere but clearly his plans doesn't involve us :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:29 am

*shrug* I'm not sure really. He wouldn't tell me.*giggles* You two are adorable together! Hey Wolfie, is Caius around?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

You think so? *Smiles as she exits the mansion.* I kinda think so too, I mean he's adorable but, yeah... So, what should we do once we're in town. Caius will be in his office, which is at the very end of the hall.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:41 am

Thanks!!*walks down the hall and knocks gently on the door to Caius office* *smiles* Have you ever tried Lazer tag?
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:47 am

*Looks up from his paperwork and sets the len down.* come in. *Wonders who it could be.* What tag? What's a laser? Is it fun? ((OMG! Laser tag! I'm doing that with a bunch of my friends for my birthday X3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:53 am

Lilly walked to the doorway of the kitchen "Tell them when you're in a relationship with her."

Sorry DX im full and this is what happens
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:58 am

"If I get into a relationship with her." i automatically corrected Lilly, though that seemed like the complete opposite of thinking positive so I sped up my pace before Lilly could 'Knock some sense into me'. "Ok, I will, I guess I'll see you around." I nodded to the others as I passed, even the demons - more out of politeness than anything else - before leaving. I headed back to my apartment to look up stuff about the Earth town's local amusement park, preparing for mine and Elsa's next date.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:59 am

(( I havn't gone in a while but its soooo fun!!)) *opens door and walks in before closing the door behind him* Ah, Caius,sir... I've heard that you have been looking for teachers for the school.. Ah it's like... it's a game, where you split off into teams or you can just be by your self where you get these guns that shoot out harmless lasers. You chase a bunch of people around in this arena. It's a lot of fun  Very Happy 
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:06 am

Indeed I have, do you wish to apply for a position? Hmmm... I still don't know what a laser is, but if you'd prefer it to shopping, I'd be willing to try it Smile Is it like a competition or just for fun?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:10 am

Actually it's for a friend of mine. She's also here in the mansion, but she's been denied a teaching position before despite being more than qualified for it. [color=Olive] A little bit of both, actually. Smile It'll be easier to explain once we're their, they even show us how to shoot them and the rules and everything.*leads Anna to a local laser tag place*
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:16 am

I see, how odd... Well if she is more than qualified, I would most deffinately consider hiring her, especially if she lives within the mansion, however I will need to see a CV and conduct an interview with her; standard procedure, and all SmileOh, ok. *Is led into the laser tag building and her jaw drops as she looks around. Then she peeks into the arena.* Woah... Remind me to bring Elsa here one day. This... This looks amazing! A little dark, but amazing!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

*smiles* Of course. I'll let her know then.*he thought* Ah... do you remember an Ayame? *laughed* As long as you both wear black. Any other color with glow under the special lights in there.I'll go sign us up if you want to play a few rounds.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Ugh. I'm sick of school. I dom' want to go anymore. I hate the lessons, most of the people and some of the teachers -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:28 pm

*Grumbled into the couch.* I don't want to go to college either. So tired DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:30 pm

It's just awful DX It won't be as bad in 6th form 'cause I'll only probably go half the time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Aha! Finally! The fanfic I had based the body switiching plan off of has posted the next chapter! Hopefully it'll give me inspiration.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Mhmm. I dunno about 6th but you get a lot of free time in college so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next