House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
Britt-21
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Shadowhunter
Ali9910<3
9 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 29 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:53 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorwTKINHvk
Ok, so first the musical where Elsa tells the princesses they don't need a man and now this?! I think I like this channel X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:09 am

*highfives Bex and grins* Wow, that's soething I'd never thiknk I'd do X3 And thanks Very Happy Wow to say it's been a while since I've wrote a song I'm doing pretty well on this one for Chloe to record X3

Chloe: "I will be sure to, thanks for everything, really." I located the charger and plugged it into the socket on the wall and the other end into the laptop. "I guess I'll see you shortly then." After a quick goodbye I started searching for a flight whilst I packed. I was dreading when Callum and Charlie got home. I'd have to break the bad news, and also break up with Charlie. I'm pretty sure I loved him, but things have seemed... Off lately... Plus I couldn't keep this up. I couldn't keep travelling with him. After I booked a flight for two days time - I was so lucky! It had one seat left - I fed my bearded dragons, Frodo and Sam. These guys were coming with me. I then realised that tomorrow I had to take photos for someone's wedding. One last job before I left I guess. I left a few clothes out for the next few days but everything else was done. I ade dinner for myself while I questioned what time my best friend and boyfriend would be back.

Dayna: I took in what he said and knew full well that we were in too deep. "I don't know how we'll cope, Matt, but I'm sure we'll figure something out." I told him, squeezing his hand with and encouraging smile. Rascal wouldn't be a bother, Kara Jayne could probably spend a lot of time with Cody at Bex's house if she didn't mind keeping an eye on her... Which left us with the triplets... "We'll be fine." I pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "Are you ready to go home?" I asked him, hoping he felt alright enough to drive.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 am

Cool cool Very Happy*Laughs a little and huggles Chloe.* Stick with me and Dayna and we'll make sure you become a star! Heck, maybe you could even perform a couple shows before one of our concerts :3 That'd be pretty damn cool Very Happy

We'll be fine. She kept saying it, but would we? Geez, since when did I become so pessimistic? About parenting, the one thing that I was so excited for six months ago? Wasn't Dayna meant to be the one freaking out about giving birth to three babies? Wasn't I meant to be the one saying 'It'll be alright', not her? I still wasn't ok, but I had to be a man, for crying out loud, so I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm ready to go home." I murmured, rising to my feet, albeit a little wobbly at first, before pulling Dayna up as well. Crumpling the paper bag and putting it in my pocket, I returned Dayna's kiss, then started walking towards the car. "Can we pick KJ up from Bex's a little later, though? Give me a couple hours to relax?" As we headed back towards the car, I tried to think of the positives here... Uhhh... Three cute babies with Dayna's smile and hopefully my blonde hair - Dayna and I did have a bet over whether they'd be blonde or ginger afterall -, uh three babies meant triple the hugs, triple the fun when they were old enough to run around and play games, triple the amount of kids to call me daddy - I knew KJ called my her dad, but I wasn't really her dad so, technically, it didn't count - triple the laughter, triple the amount of kids to tell bedtime stories to... Ok, yeah, I was starting to see a couple positives about this now, it just came with quite a few worrying negatives that we'd have to try and overcome...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:31 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ei8NTM-lzw
This is basically me, but instead of Broadway, it's the West End.
But omg, I knew all the musical whose signs you see in this video! I was just like, "Yup, know that one, know that one, haven't seen that one but heard some of it's songs..." XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:35 am

Hola everyone Smile
Yeah... Uh... Hey
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 am

Bonjour! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:40 am

Dayum I'm good RazzIt's a really sad song though, and personal too... Anyway yeah that sounds... Wow. I can't even... Pffft. I was not expecting any of this. Seriously, I was only busking to earn a bit of money, that lead to getting a few shows and now a record label? I think I need to sit down. *sits on the arm of the couch*

Can we rp later/tomorrow/whenever I can? I really am at a loss at what to put and am getting tired ^_^

Ross! Hey! Candi's back at 8 ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:45 am

Speaking of people coming back, Justin should've been back at 5pm... Hmmm... *Pulls out her phone and tries calling him.* *Chuckles.* I know, it's a lot to take in, I mean, Dayna was just playing on the beach when she got spotted and I, well, I had some help from Dayna but I wasn't exactly expecting anything to happen so... Yeah. We know how you're feeling right now.

And sure, Scampi, that's fine ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:56 am

Wow, that sounds like... I dunno, an amzing way to be discovered ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:01 am

*The phone goes to voicemail.* Justin, you b******! Stop making out with Elsa and get your *ss- wait, you can't be making out with Elsa cause Anna's with her... Well whatever you're doing, get your *ss down here right now! You're 3 hours late for my cuddles! DX *Hangs up angrily.* *Raises an eyebrow at Wolfie, then focuses on Chloe again.* Mhmm. It was a pretty lucky way to be discovered, actually. Anyway, do you wanna go to the music room and, I don't know, practice something for when you go to the recording studio? I'm kinda bored sitting around here and doing nothing. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 am

Yeah I think I'll need a good practice, I can't even remember the songs I've written ^_^ *hands Chloe a small pink notebook with a dog in a hat on it* Ellie's already in there Smile Okie dokie then ^_^ *heads into the music room and gets Ellie out of her case, and tunes it quickly*

I can give you cuddles if you want Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 am

*Follows Chloe, then groans.* Damn, all my guitars are still at home >.< *Looks around and spots an acoustic guitar.* I'mma just steal that one for now and hope no one minds ^_^" *Picks up the guitar and pulls out her iPod, selecting the guitar tuning app and beginning to tune the guitar.* Jack's here! Yay! *Runs over and huggles him.* Hey there, Jackie boy! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 am

*laughs and hugs her back* Glad to see you too Very Happy *starts to look through the book* Okay, some of these sound okay but some... Oh gosh XD *cringes at the lyrics* I think half of these can stay in the book!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 am

How've you been? How've you been? Come sit, come sit! *Drags Jack over to the couch.* *Laughs a little.* Let me guess, really cheesey love songs about boys you used to have a crush on? Razz *Finishes tuning the guitar and plays a couple chords to check that it was ok.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 am

Yep ^_^ Wow let's think back. Okay, this one was about Lewis, this one... Callum oh god... This one I don't recall at all... And aww,. I was annoyed at my brother and managed to turn it into a sweet song! OH MY. I even wrote a rock song XD

o.O *sits down* I've been good... Why're you acting weirder than normal?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 am

*Laughs.* Most of Dayna songs are about boys she had a crush on so who knows, your cheesey love songs might become popular too :PI think I might drown people with cheesey love songs on my next album; I swear most of them are about my husband XD He isa cutie, though, so can you blame me? Razz

I don't know! DX *Sits on Jack's lap and snuggles into him.* I did have pepsi earlier, so maybe that's the reason O.o *Walks in.* Sorry I'm l- You b******, you're late! I know, I'm sorry, there was an emergency :/ I, uhh, I would offer you cuddles now but it looks like you've got company :/ Maybe I should just go... No no, you're staying to witness what you've missed out on, Mr Bridges! *Huggles Jack around the neck.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 am

*sticks tongue out at Justin childishly* I'm her cuddle buddy now Razz *Cuddles wolfie more* I think it's a good thing Elsa's chosen Justin because you are not maturing any time soon o.O

True Smile I think this one was the first I ever wrote... But I remember it perfectly! *shows the note book to bex so she can play along and starts playing the song*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:07 am

Yay! *Buries her face into Jack's neck.* I have such an awesome cuddle buddy X3 O.o O...k... *Grabs Animal Farm from the bookshelf and sits in the amrchair, beginning to read from the page he had finished on yesteday.*

Oh ok. *Looks down at the notebook and starts playing along, using Chooe's notes for guidance.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 am

Yay! You're awesome too Razz *rolls eyes* Well I'm off to- *walks in* Gosh it's cold out there! What took you so long? Had a game after work *sheug* Aaaanyway I'm off to bed, night! I'll stay here and cuddle you Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:19 am

Okies! Night Scampi! *Nuzzles Jack's neck.* Heehee X3 *Doesn't bother looking up from his book.* See ya, Scampi. Sweet dreams!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 am

*Sneaks over to Justin.* Are you almost done? Mhmm, why? Yiruma? :3 *Sighs.* Do I have to, tonight? I had a pretty stressful day. I thought the piano destresses you? Yeah when I'm playing alone, but when performing for someone it adds pressure :S Oh... Sorry Wolfie Sad Tomorrow, I promise. Really Smile Mhmm, really Smile Yay! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:00 am

Sorry I disappeared, I fell asleep again :/
Because you stayed up so late past night to beat Infamous
And I beat it, didn't I? Now I'm fourty percent through Ryse and I think I'm going to take a break. Rp anyone?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 am

MEEEEEEE! Ow, that was right in my ear >.< Sorry Justin ^_^" Who and who? We've got Sam+Reyna, Dilynn+Brody or Elsa+Anna+Yuffie+Sora. And Justin? No! Aww, now I feel unloved Sad *Goes back to reading the final pages of the book.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 am

I was thinking Dilynn and Brody, but whoever you'd prefer is cool with me. I haven't rped in a while so I might be a little rusty :/
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:16 am

Well I'd prefer Elsa+Anna+Yuffie+Sora but we can do that another day. It'd probably take me forever to write up posts for Anna anyways.

Like usual, I had woken up first this morning, and pretty darn early, too. I guess my brain still wasn't used to the fact that I didn't have to get up at 6am on the weekends for breakfast before I did chores on the ranch, which was kind of annoying, but at least this way I could take care of Tucker before the pup tried waking Dilynn up to get attention. Nuh uh, instead of that usual routine, I was the one to wake up the blue tick hound, taking him out for a nice early walk, then giving him food and water when we came back. We both returned to mine and Dilynn's room, then, and I guess I kinda expected the dog to go about his own business now that I had taken care of him but nope, now he was wide awake and wanting to play. "Tucker, no!" I scolded the puppy in a whisper as he climbed onto the bed, but it was too late, he was already chewing on Dilynn's ear in an attempt to wake her. I facepalmed. All that time walking and feeding him, and he still did the one thing I had set out to make sure didn't happen. Darn it, when was I ever gonna get a break with the little guy?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next